Author Topic: !!!!!!We were nominated for an ENnie!!!!!  (Read 15419 times)

Meg

• Message Board Extraordinaire
  • Brilliant Gameologist
  • Man in Gorilla Suit
  • Are you rapier than me?
    • Brilliant Gameologists
    • Email
Re: !!!!!!We were nominated for an ENnie!!!!!
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2009, 04:31:29 PM »
Please please please help spread the word- we have an official "Campaign" you can learn about here: http://brilliantgameologists.com/boards/index.php?topic=5066.0

Basically, if you let people know about us and encourage them to vote for us, you can help design our Award-ceremony outfits and our acceptance speech.  You may also win fabulous (real) prizes!

Don't you want pictures of Josh and Zeke in a dress?  Or all of us wearing silly hats to this formal event?  Or giving our speech entirely in iambic pentameter?  Or giving a virtual fu to Gleemax? 

Come on and help!
All of my updates are on twitter! 

This is my angry voice.  Text written in red, by me, is  an official moderator "suggestion"

Want to meet me or the other Gameologists?  Check out where we'll be on the Conventions, Meetups and Events board!

Dan2

• Honorary Moderator
  • Hong Kong
  • Wizicist
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2009, 04:42:26 PM »
Are these prizes like the brilliant gameologist cards you get for getting gamer-bingo?

Also, for your award, you should obviously give the award in the form of a sonnet.

Meg

• Brilliant Gameologist
  • Man in Gorilla Suit
    • Brilliant Gameologists
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2009, 05:04:46 PM »
You can make suggestions for either clothing or the speech IF you post somewhere and you can include the suggestion with the post that includes the link in the other thread.  Each time you plug us you can make a suggestion.  All suggestions will go on the list unless they would get us kicked out or just aren't feasible (as much fun as it would be to go dressed as apiarists, we just can't get our hands on bee handler costumes.  We've tried). 

The prizes are real prizes- like actual games. 

This is my angry voice.  Text written in red, by me, is  an official moderator "suggestion"

Want to meet me or the other Gameologists?  Check out where we'll be on the Conventions, Meetups and Events board!

Zeke

• Brilliant Gameologist
  • Bi-Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2009, 01:52:20 PM »
Today is voting day !!!!!!!! :D

Meg

• Brilliant Gameologist
  • Man in Gorilla Suit
    • Brilliant Gameologists
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2009, 03:11:53 PM »
Need help with the other categories?  We are pleased to release our "Brilliant Gameologists Voting Ballot"!

Download here: http://www.brilliantgameologists.com/BG2009ENniesPicks.pdf

At least come vote for us!  We need the support! 

http://www.ennie-awards.com/voting/ballot.asp