Author Topic: lol the campaign ender!  (Read 1857 times)

Khorus

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
  • TPK FTW!
lol the campaign ender!
« on: June 22, 2009, 01:18:05 PM »
Barb 6/Frenzied Berzerker1/Bearwarior1/FB4/BW4

Tired of Sharing Loot?  Thought this was funny and wished to share it with the world. Add in the fear tactics to ensure they don't get away.

Rebel7284

• Grape ape
Re: lol the campaign ender!
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2009, 01:20:42 PM »
So rabid bear on crack.  Fun. :)
Negative level on a chicken would make it a wight the next day.  Chicken the other wight meat. -borg286

Khorus

• TPK FTW!
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2009, 01:22:09 PM »
Actually this is what I'm going to play next session, I had another thread but wasn't getting everything I wanted with that build, this one will be fun.

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2009, 01:28:56 PM »
Barbarian 1/Warblade 5/Frenzied Berserker 5/Bear Warrior 3/Warshaper 3/War Hulk 3
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

Khorus

• TPK FTW!
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2009, 01:45:30 PM »
Minus the warblade, most people I play with disallow ToB (I don't know why). But I like yours, maybe some fighter and FoF?

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2009, 01:54:44 PM »
Minus the warblade, most people I play with disallow ToB (I don't know why). But I like yours, maybe some fighter and FoF?
Shifter Barbarian 2/Fighter 2/Warshaper 4/Frenzied Berserker 5/Bear Warrior 3/War Hulk 4
My work
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

Khorus

• TPK FTW!
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2009, 03:18:24 PM »
*edit*
Fighter 1, Improved Unarmed Strike, Power Attack, Cleave
Barb2, Toughness*
Barb3, Improved Grapple*, Intimidating Rage, (Skill Trick) Never Outnumbered
Barb4, Great Fortitude*
Fighter5, dungeon crasher
FoF6, Destructive Rage,
FB7
Bear9, Extra Rage

After getting bear warrior 1 level, take either 4 more levels of Frenzied Berzerker or bear warrior, then to finish it take warshaper.
Bounce bad guys off of trees.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 03:46:26 PM by Khorus »

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2009, 06:24:07 PM »
*edit*
Fighter 1, Improved Unarmed Strike, Power Attack, Cleave
Barb2, Toughness*
Barb3, Improved Grapple*, Intimidating Rage, (Skill Trick) Never Outnumbered
Barb4, Great Fortitude*
Fighter5, dungeon crasher
FoF6, Destructive Rage,
FB7
Bear9, Extra Rage

After getting bear warrior 1 level, take either 4 more levels of Frenzied Berzerker or bear warrior, then to finish it take warshaper.
Bounce bad guys off of trees.
I used shifter because they qualify for warshaper early, freeing up more levels for other stuff. Plus they can take the Shifter Savagery feat from Races of Eberron, which boosts all your natural weapons when you shift and rage at the same time.
My work

Havok4

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • It can only be attributable to human error.
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2009, 09:24:34 PM »
You could also be a warforged and throw in warforged juggernaut to make yourself unkillable and virtually unstoppable. One of the biggest weaknesses of a frenzied berzerker, save or die spells or mind controlling spells will no longer be a big issue.