Author Topic: 4th Edition PDFs leaked  (Read 12869 times)

Eepop

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
  • Eep...Eepop...Eepop Ananamus
Re: 4th Edition PDFs leaked
« Reply #60 on: June 04, 2008, 12:30:25 PM »
Also, if you are a Dino-phile, there are a couple under the drake category that could pass as dinosaurs.

bhu

• Organ Grinder
  • Convincing the rich whale fat enemas are healthy
« Reply #61 on: June 07, 2008, 12:49:28 AM »
Also, if you are a Dino-phile, there are a couple under the drake category that could pass as dinosaurs.

Excellent.  Perhaps Ill hunt one of the pdf's down after all.

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #62 on: June 07, 2008, 04:48:15 AM »
Okay...having seen the Monster Manual...my thoughts....are WTF???????????  :jawdrop

From now on anyone who tells me that 4e wasnt redesigned to appeal to video gamers or MMO gamers is getting his nutsack ripped off and stapled to his forehead.

And not in a good way.

Well I doubt there is a good way but still...

Josh

• Brilliant Gameologist
  • Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #63 on: June 07, 2008, 05:59:36 AM »
I will make the argument that it is designed to appeal to people who like old school dungeon crawls and wargames.

Ennies Nominees - Best Podcast 2009

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #64 on: June 07, 2008, 06:57:25 AM »
I will make the argument that it is designed to appeal to people who like old school dungeon crawls and wargames.

Some of my playes fall into that category.  But theres no way they'll let me run this.  Not even if I paid them.

Sunic_Flames

• Organ Grinder
  • The Crusader of Logic.
« Reply #65 on: June 07, 2008, 12:30:54 PM »
Okay...having seen the Monster Manual...my thoughts....are WTF???????????  :jawdrop

From now on anyone who tells me that 4e wasnt redesigned to appeal to video gamers or MMO gamers is getting his nutsack ripped off and stapled to his forehead.

And not in a good way.

Well I doubt there is a good way but still...

It's all about auto attacking the big dumb mobs. Hey, at least it means sword and board is actually useful. (Yes, I went there.)
Smiting Imbeciles since 1985.

If you hear this music, run.

And don't forget:

There is no greater contribution than Hi Welcome.

Huge amounts of people are fuckwits. That doesn't mean that fuckwit is a valid lifestyle.

IP proofing and avoiding being CAPed OR - how to make characters relevant in the long term.

Friends don't let friends be Short Bus Hobos.

[spoiler]
Sunic may be more abrasive than sandpaper coated in chainsaws (not that its a bad thing, he really does know what he's talking about), but just posting in this thread without warning and telling him he's an asshole which, if you knew his past experiences on WotC and Paizo is flat-out uncalled for. Never mind the insults (which are clearly 4Chan-level childish). You say people like Sunic are the bane of the internet? Try looking at your own post and telling me you are better than him.

Here's a fun fact: You aren't. By a few leagues.
[/spoiler]

Redrik

• Monkey bussiness
    • Email
« Reply #66 on: June 07, 2008, 01:29:56 PM »

Old school as in "Red Box" old school.