Author Topic: [Old] General off-topic  (Read 39207 times)

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
[Old] General off-topic
« on: June 15, 2009, 12:24:05 PM »
« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 02:47:36 PM by Prime32 »
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

Nick

• King Kong
  • Cheese plz?
    • Email
Re: General off-topic
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2009, 01:52:40 PM »
So who's running this scenario now?
"You'll still be living in caves."
"Hell I don't mind that."
[spoiler][/spoiler]
befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2009, 02:06:41 PM »
My work
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2009, 04:55:27 PM »
Yuki Nagato?
Link?
Red?

Give us some hints, man. ;)

My guess would be 'the players'.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 04:57:16 PM by Agita »
It's all about vision and making reality conform to your vision. By dropping a fucking house on it.

Agita's Awesome Poster Compilation
Lycanthromancer's Awesome Poster Compilation

The_Mad_Linguist

• Organ Grinder
  • Simulated Thing
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2009, 09:38:01 PM »
Don't look at me.  I didn't doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!

Well, maybe I did. :smirk

But it was for your own good.

Or possibly my own good.

Or possibly for my own evil.
Linguist, Mad, Unique, none of these things am I
My custom class: The Priest of the Unseen Host
Planetouched Handbook
Want to improve your character?  Then die.

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2009, 09:58:40 PM »
Yuki Nagato?
Link?
Red?

Give us some hints, man. ;)

My guess would be 'the players'.
This guy:
My work

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2009, 08:16:47 PM »
So... Hyperconscious is awesome. It's what Complete Psionic should have been. And it lets you build a psicrystal into your staff. :D

Nanoha Takamachi
NG Human Psion (kineticist) 16/swordsage 4
Feats: Enlarge Power, Favoured energy (fire)HC, Improved Toughness, Maximise Power, Metapower (Maximised energy bolt)CP, Nonlethal Substitution, Overchannel, Practiced Manifester (psion)CP, Psicrystal Affinity, Psicrystal Containment, Psionic Meditation, Transcend LimitsHC, Twin Power
Equipment: Psionatrix of psychometabolism, Wings of flight
Powers: Damp powerCP, Energy bolt, Energy missile, Energy retort, Force screen, Mental barrier, Share pain, Solicit psicrystal, Telekinetic thrust, Vigor

Raging Heart
Psicrystal 20
Feats: Psionic Meditation, Skill Focus (Search, Spot, Use Psionic Device), Wild Talent
Equipment: Crystal mask of detection, Ring of arming, dorje of psionic mystic surgePH2, +1 deep crystal quarterstaff/psicrystal staffHC (w/ setting stone of invigoration, 2x setting stone of power echo, companion stone of far sight), Psychoactive skin of ectoplasmic armour (transferred to master)

Divine Shooter/Axel Shooter: Energy missile
Protection: Mental barrier
Divine Buster: Energy bolt
Flyer Fin/Axel Fin: Wings of flight
Flash Move: Shadow hand manouvers
Cartridge Load: Dorje of psionic mystic surge
Barrier Burst: Energy retort
Barrel Shot: (Enlarged) Telekinetic thrust (used on a creature)
Stardust Fall: Telekinetic thrust (used on objects)
Blaster Mode Starlight Breaker: Activate setting stone of invigoration and dorje of psionic mystic surge, use Transcend Limits to overchannel by four levels (final ML 26). Expend psionic focuses of self and psicrystal to apply Twin Power and Maximise Power to energy bolt (fire). 17 base, Maximise +2, Twin +6 = 296 damage in a 120ft line. Take 15d8 points of backlash damage (shared evenly with psicrystal).

Combining Psicrystal Containment with a psicrystal which can focus itself might be cheesy. :p
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 09:48:53 AM by Prime32 »
My work

veekie

• Organ Grinder
  • WARNING: Homing Miko
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2009, 07:29:27 AM »
Mmm, awesome.
The mind transcends the body.
It's also a little cold because of that.
Please get it a blanket.

I wish I could read your mind,
I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"
-Ibuki Suika, on overkill

To sumbolaion diakoneto moi, basilisk ouranionon.
Epigenentheto, apoleia keraune hos timeis pteirei.
Hekatonkatis kai khiliakis astrapsato.
Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

There is no higher price than 'free'.

"I won't die. I've been ordered not to die."

Flay Crimsonwind

• Hong Kong
  • Watching the World Burn in Magnificence
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2009, 06:43:04 PM »
Ah, so this thread is for EVERYONE then, not a single group? I'll have a post ready as soon as life stops getting in the way of my fun...

Rufei

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
  • Pyun pyun~!
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2009, 06:55:56 PM »
I will be posting soon. Hopefully internet does indeed exist at home.

skydragonknight

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2009, 08:12:59 PM »
Even though I can wait, Magus is growing impatient, TML. ;)
It always seems like the barrels around here have something in them.

The_Mad_Linguist

• Organ Grinder
  • Simulated Thing
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2009, 05:12:03 AM »
Sorry about that.  Personal life, and all.  Trying to jump through the hoops for hospital volunteering, and helping with Afghani immigrants... you know how it is.

Expect a post tomorrowish.  I'm just too wiped out.
Planetouched Handbook

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2009, 08:57:19 AM »
We'll just have fun getting into character first. :P
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

skydragonknight

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2009, 12:24:55 AM »
Only 3 of the 11 characters have a Cha score below 20.
It always seems like the barrels around here have something in them.

Rufei

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
  • Pyun pyun~!
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2009, 01:56:03 AM »
You can't expect a Wilder to have low Cha, especially with this ruleset. 'Tis my excuse.

...getting into the mindset of a "do nothing" evildoer doing good deeds and being socially invisible is interesting.

The_Mad_Linguist

• Organ Grinder
  • Simulated Thing
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2009, 02:51:58 AM »

Generic Cuteness.

That, and cha to everything is ridiculously easy with this gestalt setup.
Planetouched Handbook

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2009, 03:29:29 AM »
Everyone's adorable!
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

[spoiler]

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

Flay Crimsonwind

• Hong Kong
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2009, 05:51:06 AM »
I'm a swordsman, okay? And not of the pretty boy variety, this isn't fucking Fable.

And by the by, nice avi, interesting change.

Also, has anyone been watching DBZ abridged by Team Four Star? Hysterical, especially now that season 1 is over. I say watch on youtube, like I will return to doing now.

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2009, 09:50:34 AM »
Also, has anyone been watching DBZ abridged by Team Four Star? Hysterical, especially now that season 1 is over. I say watch on youtube, like I will return to doing now.
"Vegeeeetaaaa..... I'm haunting you."
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
My work

Flay Crimsonwind

• Hong Kong
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2009, 01:15:40 AM »
"Vegeeeetaaaa..... I'm haunting you."
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Yes, Vegeta will be quoted often in my charrie. "... I'm going to start hitting you now... I don't know when I'll stop..."

Basically the long pause into something harsh will be often.