Author Topic: Optional Roleplay: Introductions.  (Read 2263 times)

Kaelik

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
Optional Roleplay: Introductions.
« on: June 12, 2009, 07:54:43 AM »
So this is a thread for people to RP the various meetings, if they want.

Right now, the way you all got together is:

Mans works for/with a mage guild (probably) and they want to look further into the matter of the spire. After contacting the church of Heironeous, and being approached by man from Fharlanghn who was looking for information and was referred to the expedition, they waited for Bowen's character and the Dracolich to show up together and something about Nodaisho's character, you guys were sent off.

As such, the introductions needing RP:

1) Head and Bowen meeting. maybe trying to kill each other.

2) Everyone else generally showing up one at a time in whatever order to meet with mans and his temporary boss in this matter.

Anyone who wants to RP points along the line can do so now too, mostly Flay and Generic, since they are the ones with complete sheets and waiting on Bowen/Mans/Nodaisho. Could also do some mom RP for Head, but honestly, that's something that weirds me out a tad.

Generic_PC

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
Re: Optional Roleplay: Introductions.
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2009, 04:34:59 AM »
A rather tall gnome walks near the side of the street, in shadow. Inches shy of 4', his skin is light grey, and he is extremely skinny, almost gaunt. His hair is long, in a drab grey shade which is similar to his dull, grey eyes. He wears clean, though boring clothes, which fit well and provide little resistance. He walks confidently towards the tower in the middle of town, attempting to stay in shadow most of the way. "Well, Mages are nothing if not predictable."

"I was told to find this guild, to seek out a divination of the huge spire. Apparently it his been set up in my name, Skoriwan Oaen." He states matter of factly to the representative who opens the door of the guild.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 04:52:19 AM by Generic_PC »
Witty sayings? Nah, not right now. Currently playing Dwarf Fortress and League of Legends. I really recommend League of Legends.

Flay Crimsonwind

• Hong Kong
  • Watching the World Burn in Magnificence
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2009, 04:51:03 AM »
Tools, unnecessary, save for a few wands to fix the damages and the weapon and equipment he always wore. The man was dressed in seemingly white cleric's garb, that is to say loose fitting pants and a tunic tied with a rope-like bright blue belt, canvas white boots and simple gloves, wearing a flowing poncho-coat of sorts that was belted around the waist. The pieces of cloth not white and pure were colored blue, and the cufflinks, collar pins, and  badges adorning his coat, all lightning bolts in fists, marked the cleric-warrior of Heironeous. This was the grand, albeit zealous, Zerah Faim.

Zerah, a young but rising star in the order, was making his way to a large spire in the center of this town, where he was to aid in the investigation of a mysterious tower he had once encountered. Assuming the lightning struck tower to be a sign from Heironeous himself, and thus a god-sent mission to prove his saintly-dom (something he, while often humble, did harbor hopes to achieve), he was more than eager to get out into the world and begin. Getting to the door, he knocked strongly three times, and said to noone in particular "I was sent by the holy men whom serve the Warrior-God on high! Zerah Faim, reports!"

Generic_PC

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2009, 05:00:36 AM »
"Well, we might as well wait together then. You were sent by Heironeous?" Skoriwann states it as if it weren't a question, based on Zerah's attire. "How are you this fine morning?" He says quickly, emphasizing the word 'morning' with a slight undertone of dislike.

Looking at this gnome closer, you realize he shifts around while appearing to stay still. He has a spiked collar around his neck, along with a large, blue gemstone which gleams, so unlike the rest of his tiny frame, which seems to drink light. His cloak wraps tightly around him, blending in slightly with the stone around him.
Witty sayings? Nah, not right now. Currently playing Dwarf Fortress and League of Legends. I really recommend League of Legends.

Kaelik

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2009, 05:16:03 AM »
The door swings slowly open, and emerging from within is a small earth elemental dressed in a small vest emblazoned with a stylized eye. It bows deeply to the pair of you, and gestures inside, while the inside frame of the door intones, "Be welcome in your search for knowledge. Please follow to your meeting."

The tower leads down a long hallway, much longer than the tower is wide, but creature turns and opens a door only a short way down, leading you inside.

A large man sits comfortably on a couch, one of many in the room, set in a circle, in front of a large desk. He smiles and greets you both by name. He informs Zerah that he is to be provided a divination before meeting the other members of his group, free of charge. And asks him to please wait.

To Oaen, he informs him that the guild is building a team of investigators aimed at discovering more about this tower the he inquired about, and that Zerah is a member of that team. He is willing to provide the divination free of charge if you are willing to meet with the guild elder in charge of the task force and hear him out.

Generic_PC

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2009, 11:59:12 AM »
"Of course. Where should I go to meet with him?"

Kaelik

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2009, 07:03:39 PM »
Please allow me to provide your complimentary divination first, and he will be arriving here in this office very soon, he is just taking care of some other business.