Author Topic: SWSE  (Read 1618 times)

stevemfred

• Monkey bussiness
  • Nar dralshy'a - "Try_harder" (mando'a)
SWSE
« on: June 10, 2009, 12:23:58 PM »
Hi everyone i'm new to the forum, I happened to stumble into it yesterday.  I was wanting to get into a SWSE (saga edition) PbP. I was wondering if there are any open for new players-I have most of the books but have never had much experience doing tabletop games, and wanted to try pbp to aid in getting better and to have fun.

Can someone point me in the right direction?
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 12:27:01 PM by stevemfred »

"You can't change the past or other folks, but you can always change yourself, and that changes your future." Munin Skirata to Falin Mattron (Order 66 p.10)
[spoiler]

Alt   in SWSE PBP Across the Stars
Str 14(+2) Dex 17(+3) Con 14(+2) Int 14(+2) Wis 14(+2) Cha 9(-1)
Init +5, Perc +11, End +9, Mech +9, Stealth +10, Sur +9, Treat Injury +9, Use Comp +9
So what's wrong with being a mercenary? Is your war worth fighting? If it is, then why does it matter who fights it for you? Aren't we imbued with the righteousness of your cause when we take up arms for you? Would you rather you own men and women died to make the point? And if your war is so noble, so necessary- why aren't you fighting it yourself? Think of all that before you spit on us, aruetii.
-Jaster Mereel, Mand'alor, Al'Ori'Ramikade, speaking to the regent of Mek va Uil, ten years before dying at the hands of a comrade he trusted. -Order 66 p.224[/spoiler]

stevemfred

• Monkey bussiness
SWSE
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 12:58:58 PM »
whoops accidently double posted.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 02:02:53 PM by stevemfred »

"You can't change the past or other folks, but you can always change yourself, and that changes your future." Munin Skirata to Falin Mattron (Order 66 p.10)
[spoiler]

Init +5, Perc +11, End +9, Mech +9, Stealth +10, Sur +9, Treat Injury +9, Use Comp +9
So what's wrong with being a mercenary? Is your war worth fighting? If it is, then why does it matter who fights it for you? Aren't we imbued with the righteousness of your cause when we take up arms for you? Would you rather you own men and women died to make the point? And if your war is so noble, so necessary- why aren't you fighting it yourself? Think of all that before you spit on us, aruetii.
-Jaster Mereel, Mand'alor, Al'Ori'Ramikade, speaking to the regent of Mek va Uil, ten years before dying at the hands of a comrade he trusted. -Order 66 p.224[/spoiler]

AfterCrescent

• Organ Grinder
  • Here After
Re: SWSE
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2009, 02:04:03 PM »
Hi and welcome to BG. :D

I merged your posts into one topic because the Current Games thread is for keeping a record of what games are going on and who needs a subforum for their game.

I know there are plenty of people on the boards who play SWSE.  There's even at least one game going on right now.  The two best options you have, are A) try sending a PM to a GM running a SWSE game right now to see if there's an opening. Or, B) failing that, you can turn this thread into a game recruitment thread to get a bunch of players together, and hopefully one of them will be willing to run a game for you guys.

Hope that helps. Let me know if you have any questions. :D

-AC
The cake is a lie.
Need to play table top? Get your game on at:
Brilliant Gameologists' PbP Forum. Do it, you know you want to.
The 3.5 Cleric Handbook
The 13th Guard - An alternate history campaign idea.
Clerics just wake up one morning and decide they need to kick ass, and it needs to be kicked NOW. ~veekie

stevemfred

• Monkey bussiness
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2009, 03:05:56 PM »
Awesome ,thanks AC

[spoiler]

dither

• Hong Kong
  • Breaking the ninth wall
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2009, 05:22:56 PM »
I'd be willing to join as a player. I have access to the core book only, since I never expected to really play much SWSE.

So, I think that makes us two players LFG?
"Stuck between a rogue and a bard place."

vanity
Read my webcomic!
Dither's Amazing Changing Avatars

[spoiler]
Quote from: Shadowhunter
Quote from: Flay Crimsonwind
"Vegeta! What does the scouter say about Dither's power level?"
It's over nine thousand!

Quote from: Bauglir
Quote from: Anklebite
Quote from: dither
Well blow me down! :P
A SECTION OF THE CAVERN HAS COLLAPSED!
dither, Miner, has died after colliding with an obstacle!
[/spoiler]

j0lt

• Hong Kong
  • Browncoat
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2009, 12:46:51 PM »
If I weren't already starting up another game, I'd run one for you.  I'm sure you'll find something, it's a pretty popular game around these parts.  Welcome to the boards.

Here's a Saga game that's still looking for players:
http://brilliantgameologists.com/boards/index.php?topic=4143.0
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 12:48:22 PM by j0lt »
PbP Games
The Artifact (prologue) as Dr. Henry Loder, Mayan archaeologist

emissary666

• King Kong
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2009, 12:01:38 AM »
Thanks for the revive Jolt
I make little kids cry