Author Topic: [Savage Worlds] The 13th Guard  (Read 5818 times)

skydragonknight

• Organ Grinder
Re: [Savage Worlds] The 13th Guard
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2009, 12:46:00 AM »
The pic is the Invisible Man ala H.G.Wells. He also didn't want any direct skin exposure to the sun, though in his case he just didn't want to seriously freak people out.
It always seems like the barrels around here have something in them.

Generic_PC

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2009, 12:57:08 AM »
I was thinking about a Born Meta like that, but then i realized that invisible really sucks when any cop can just shoot a laser in your direction and find you.
Witty sayings? Nah, not right now. Currently playing Dwarf Fortress and League of Legends. I really recommend League of Legends.

skydragonknight

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2009, 02:45:30 AM »
Well, there is the Stealth skill...
It always seems like the barrels around here have something in them.

Generic_PC

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2009, 03:01:48 AM »
You know, i didn't even notice that Invisibility wasn't an allowed power until just now.

Hal Born Meta, choosing powers later. I was thinking about Altered Form leading to Damage Field and Explode, but we shall see.
Witty sayings? Nah, not right now. Currently playing Dwarf Fortress and League of Legends. I really recommend League of Legends.

AfterCrescent

• Organ Grinder
  • Here After
« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2009, 01:18:28 PM »
 :lmao You guys are great. :P

Yeah, I limited a bit of the more outlandish powers because they didn't fit with my initial conception of the world. I may be making some changes as I further develop things. I'll keep everything compiled in a format not unlike a handbook here.

Overall, though, if you have a character concept in mind that you can't seem to make, I'm open to alterations for it. :D

I decided I'll set up a Subforum later today, when I get home from work, and we'll start hashing out backgrounds and character sheets there. I'll leave this open until the weekend, in case anyone wants to join in.
The cake is a lie.
Need to play table top? Get your game on at:
Brilliant Gameologists' PbP Forum. Do it, you know you want to.
The 3.5 Cleric Handbook
The 13th Guard - An alternate history campaign idea.
Clerics just wake up one morning and decide they need to kick ass, and it needs to be kicked NOW. ~veekie

Shewolf

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
« Reply #45 on: June 10, 2009, 12:54:18 AM »
I'm pretty interested, if you all are ok with having a 4th member...This setting is pretty badass!

AfterCrescent

• Organ Grinder
  • Here After
« Reply #46 on: June 10, 2009, 12:56:21 AM »
LOL, of course you're welcome. I just setup the subforum, so feel free to be our 4th. I'm looking for 5-6, so even two more players is good by me. :D
The cake is a lie.
Need to play table top? Get your game on at:
Brilliant Gameologists' PbP Forum. Do it, you know you want to.
The 3.5 Cleric Handbook
The 13th Guard - An alternate history campaign idea.
Clerics just wake up one morning and decide they need to kick ass, and it needs to be kicked NOW. ~veekie