Author Topic: The World's Most Stereotypical Dungeon  (Read 8279 times)

wotmaniac

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • Emperor's Enforcer
Re: The World's Most Stereotypical Dungeon
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2010, 02:39:22 AM »
I must insist on extremely liberal application of Grimtooth:D

[spoiler]
If you stop ignoring 289 pages telling what the intent is to stretch "more power" in your own god complexion of your interpretation trumps all to cover ability adjustments from aging then I will ignore a quarter page of rules that exist within a sidebar.
I think in this case the grammar is less important than whether the Str and Dex bonus provided to your created undead scales.

Greenbound Summoning RAI
Expanded Gestalt
More Savage Progressions[/spoiler]
Report any wrongs I have done here.

Havok4

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • It can only be attributable to human error.
« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2010, 02:48:09 AM »
Whatever evilness the main baddie has planned, the players arrive just in the nick of time to prevent it.

And he must be a necromancer who rivals this poster's own powers of thread necromancy.

Seethyr

• Monkey bussiness
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2010, 02:55:56 AM »
Whatever evilness the main baddie has planned, the players arrive just in the nick of time to prevent it.

And he must be a necromancer who rivals this poster's own powers of thread necromancy.

Heh, thats what I get for not checking dates I guess.
Come find adventures and accessories based on Aztec and Mayan myth at Maztica Alive!

Havok4

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • It can only be attributable to human error.
« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2010, 04:39:54 PM »

Heh, thats what I get for not checking dates I guess.
Don't worry about it, necromancy does not bother us much here.

Psithief

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2010, 12:12:30 AM »

To be fair, the PCs arrive too late to prevent all the other stuff the person did to earn the label 'baddie' in the first place.

archangel.arcanis

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2010, 02:16:53 PM »
Don't forget the bad guy needs to have a page long monologue that you start reading and just hand to the players about a paragraph in. A good bad guy never shuts up.
Clerics and Druids are like the 4 and 2 in 42. Together they are the answer to the ultimate question in D&D.
Retire the character before the DM smacks you with the Table as the book will feel totally inadequate now.-Hazren