Author Topic: Gestalt Charisma Caster  (Read 4210 times)

Rebel7284

• Grape ape
Re: Gestalt Charisma Caster
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2009, 11:25:20 AM »
CE = Paladin of Slaughter, not Tyranny.  Not like it matters, the class features are the same at that point.

One level of virtuoso is less powerful if you don't use the rest to progress sublime chord.  Persuasive song is a nice ability, but perhaps doing warblade 1 then bard 1 and eventually taking song of the white raven is more powerful?  Depends on your feat economy. I'm sure there are other random dips that can be considered there (cloistered cleric 1 for essentially 3 free feats, conjurer 1 for abrupt jaunt.)

The feat you get with at the mindbender level is mindsight obv.

edit: considering the amount of turn attempts that charisma rating gives, cleric with devotion feats is a pretty sexy dip if you have space.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 12:44:51 PM by Rebel7284 »
Negative level on a chicken would make it a wight the next day.  Chicken the other wight meat. -borg286

Jedda

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
Re: Gestalt Charisma Caster
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2009, 07:26:25 AM »
Have made amendments to my sunshine and shadow builds. Haven't yet figured out what to do with Sunshine's Virtuoso Level though. It seems you need odd numbers of Virtuoso levels to get stuff and even numbers of Sublime Chord Levels....

Seeker of the Song maybe, it's only other Bard Prestige Class I know, I know it doesn't advance casting but it might work...

I think my martial build will definitely involve a devotion or two, knowledge and travel maybe...
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 07:30:52 AM by Jedda »