Author Topic: [self/help]crazy idea  (Read 1379 times)

trappedslider

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
[self/help]crazy idea
« on: March 30, 2009, 07:19:36 PM »
I have just come up with a crazy idea...to make something like a video cast,but instead of it being about some subject or osmething like that I owuld make a "zombie video diary" using a digitcal cam....The idea would be that I'm making my own video diary during a zombie out break and then after i'm done recording each entery, I would then upload the video to youtube and see what happens..I'm sure this has been done before but i don't care,I think it owuld be fun and give me something to do.

...the other info  is that the channel I wil create to put the short vids on wil be named  "NO Budget Films" and here is the frist entry :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zw3T79OIKiU

so,any help with creativity etc...would be awsome and most welcomed.
All the above statements are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in somesense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.

emissary666

• King Kong
    • Email
Re: [self/help]crazy idea
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2009, 07:35:23 PM »
Way to rip off World War Z. It's good, but you sound too calm for someone who is trapped in his house surrounded by hordes of the undead.
I make little kids cry
Steady As A Goat
Warning: You may have already been set on fire

Bread does not need a reason

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2009, 07:53:16 PM »
Depends on the personality, really. Some people can be outwardly extremely calm in stressful situations. This is not necessarily an indicator of their actual mental state. If he's able to post something on the internet, chances are he's found a way to fend off the zeds for a while and is currently essentially enjoying the peace before the storm.
However, you might want to work on your tone. Try to sound a bit more melancholic, like you know you're going to die sooner or later, hopefully later. When you say "talk to you later", say it like you don't really mean it. Y'know, all that stuff about being fully aware that it might be the last time talking to someone.
A thought for a later episode (or whatever you want to call it): How about having a friend knock on the door strongly, like a zombie is trying to break in? You could curse and rush off in the middle of the video, perhaps with gunshots in the background, and come back after some ten seconds of silence. Perhaps saying you don't have time to continue recording right now.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2009, 04:07:04 AM by Agita »
It's all about vision and making reality conform to your vision. By dropping a fucking house on it.

Agita's Awesome Poster Compilation
Lycanthromancer's Awesome Poster Compilation

trappedslider

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2009, 09:36:34 PM »

However, you might want to work on your tone. Try to sound a bit more melancholic, like you know you're going to die sooner or later, hopefully later. When you say "talk to you later", say it like you don't really mean it. Y'know, all that stuff about being fully aware that it might be the last time talking to someone.
A thought for a later episode (or whatever you want to call it): How about having a friend knock on the door strongly, like a zombie is trying to break in? You could curse and rush off in the middle of the video, perhaps with gunshots in the background, and come back after some ten seconds off silence. Perhaps saying you don't have time to continue recording right now.

I was thinking about doing a conversation over the walkie talkie...
All the above statements are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in somesense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.