Author Topic: The Tides of Time: OOC Talk  (Read 36792 times)

skydragonknight

• Organ Grinder
Re: The Tides of Time: OOC Talk
« Reply #260 on: June 01, 2009, 04:48:04 AM »
*pokes AC*
It always seems like the barrels around here have something in them.

AfterCrescent

• Organ Grinder
  • Here After
« Reply #261 on: June 01, 2009, 02:44:12 PM »
Shit... Whoops. :bigeye

Is everyone leveled to 2?

... I see Tshern is not. *pokes Tshern*

As for Ssan Ryss,

Ssan Ryss: Capital of Vrynn.

[spoiler]I'm terrible at maps, so I'll try to describe the country. The coastline has the shape of West coast of Africa. Obviously smaller than Africa, but same shape. the coast continues south, below Vrynn, but the north, like Africa, curves around.  On the North-east half of Vrynn, the country borders a Mountain range, which goes into hills and valleys to the south, where the borders end.

Okay, so at the hook part on Africa, lies the Capital Ssan Ryss. ~ Nigeria-ish if you're following the map. :P

Anyways... LN capital. Large City.
Ruled by a council of seven.  Population is split for the majority between Humans and Lizardfolk. Other races are spattering.

Ssan Ryss is named after the Lizard-Queen. The leader of the Lizardfolk who signed the first peace treaty between humans and lizards centuries ago. Since then, most Lizardfolk have become "civilized" although Vrynn is a fairly large country, and there are places not unlike reservations where more traditional Lizardfolk live the old life.[/spoiler]

You two would know a lot of generic info, so if you have a question, ask and I'll answer. Not sure what you all want to know. ;)
The cake is a lie.
Need to play table top? Get your game on at:
Brilliant Gameologists' PbP Forum. Do it, you know you want to.
The 3.5 Cleric Handbook
The 13th Guard - An alternate history campaign idea.
Clerics just wake up one morning and decide they need to kick ass, and it needs to be kicked NOW. ~veekie

skydragonknight

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #262 on: June 01, 2009, 03:30:10 PM »
You two would know a lot of generic info, so if you have a question, ask and I'll answer. Not sure what you all want to know. ;)

If a monastery of my order is in the city (haven't made up a name yet, but it's philosophy is one of protecting yourself and others). I just realized my character is obligated to report the death of his master. ;)
It always seems like the barrels around here have something in them.

AfterCrescent

• Organ Grinder
  • Here After
« Reply #263 on: June 01, 2009, 03:34:59 PM »
That's not a question ;)
However, my standard DMing trick, is when a situation like this proposes itself, where there's a question I haven't prepared for and where I may have a different want than the player, I roll 1d100.
1d100=35
Low is, player gets what they want, high is I do. So you can pick.  If you want a monastery specific to your order, it's there. :P
The cake is a lie.
The 3.5 Cleric Handbook
Clerics just wake up one morning and decide they need to kick ass, and it needs to be kicked NOW. ~veekie

AfterCrescent

• Organ Grinder
  • Here After
« Reply #264 on: June 10, 2009, 01:31:33 AM »
KSB & Tshern, I hope you're not waiting for SDK's scene to end. Feel free to continue your character's actions while he's away.  If it's too distracting for you, I can open a side-thread for this scene...
The cake is a lie.
The 3.5 Cleric Handbook

ksbsnowowl

• Grape ape
  • Wishing I was a raging Norseman
« Reply #265 on: June 10, 2009, 02:26:27 PM »
No, not waiting; just had a very busy week and weekend.  I'm slowly catching up on things throughout the day.
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

KSB Snow Owl's Archer Build thread

AfterCrescent

• Organ Grinder
  • Here After
« Reply #266 on: June 10, 2009, 03:05:08 PM »
Okay, cool. Just didn't want anyone to feel squeezed out of the picture. :P
The cake is a lie.
The 3.5 Cleric Handbook

ksbsnowowl

• Grape ape
« Reply #267 on: July 14, 2009, 12:02:19 AM »
So should we assume I did or did not go to the bath "house?"  Should i just pick up as if I'd just returned to the inn from there?
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

AfterCrescent

• Organ Grinder
  • Here After
« Reply #268 on: July 14, 2009, 01:51:23 PM »
Good question, and it's completely up to you. I totally meant to ask you before starting the thread and had a brain fart.

We can cut straight back to the tavern, or we can finish your bathhouse scene first, whichever you'd prefer. :) I'm okay with running multiple scenes in one thread, or we can have a separate bath house scene thread and you can meet up in the inn when you finish there, or however you'd like to do it.
The cake is a lie.
The 3.5 Cleric Handbook

ksbsnowowl

• Grape ape
« Reply #269 on: July 14, 2009, 03:33:30 PM »
I'll just assume things went well at the bath house, I've made a nice acquaintance, and show up at the Inn for the start of the new thread.  No need to drag things on when we have a new beginning to undertake!

AfterCrescent

• Organ Grinder
  • Here After
« Reply #270 on: July 14, 2009, 04:06:04 PM »
Sounds like a plan. And she may have an standing invitation for you to have dinner with her, so don't be surprised if she finds you sometime down the road :P
The cake is a lie.
The 3.5 Cleric Handbook