Author Topic: a cazy idea  (Read 1709 times)

trappedslider

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
a cazy idea
« on: March 28, 2009, 08:11:27 PM »
I have just come up with a crazy idea...to make something like a video cast,but instead of it being about some subject or osmething like that I owuld make a "zombie video diary" using a digitcal cam....The idea would be that I'm making my own video diary during a zombie out break and then after i'm done recording each entery, I would then upload the video to youtube and see what happens..I'm sure this has been done before but i don't care,I think it owuld be fun and give me something to do. The other info  is that the channel I wil create to put the short vids on wil be named  "NO Budget Films" and I'm not using a digital cam like one that would normaly be used to record stuff but more like this one

What do you all think?

All the above statements are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in somesense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.

emissary666

• King Kong
    • Email
Re: a cazy idea
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2009, 08:18:38 PM »
I once planned something like this. Only it was going to be a serial killer thing instead of zombies
I make little kids cry
Steady As A Goat
Warning: You may have already been set on fire

Bread does not need a reason

BowenSilverclaw

• Organ Grinder
  • Walking that fine line between genius and insanity
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2009, 08:34:31 AM »
If done correctly, it could be pretty awesome :)
"Weakness? Come test thy mettle against me, hairless ape, and we shall know who is weak!"

Quote from: J0lt
You caught a fish.  It was awesome.   :lol

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2009, 09:04:48 AM »
Cool. Sounds like War of the Worlds, but intentional. And with zombies.
It's all about vision and making reality conform to your vision. By dropping a fucking house on it.

Agita's Awesome Poster Compilation
Lycanthromancer's Awesome Poster Compilation

trappedslider

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2009, 10:04:40 PM »
the hard part is going to be really doing it lol
All the above statements are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in somesense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.