Author Topic: Samurai Poll  (Read 95283 times)

bhu

• Organ Grinder
  • Convincing the rich whale fat enemas are healthy
Re: Samurai Poll
« Reply #320 on: June 29, 2010, 06:16:35 PM »
How about if i add 'damage done by rerolls can only by spells or supernatural abilties'

Risada

• Grape ape
  • Wearing this outfit in the name of SCIENCE!
    • Email
« Reply #321 on: June 29, 2010, 06:23:26 PM »
I think Tsujigiri needs an ability to allow him to bypass crit immunity... and Born to Kill's 7th level ability sould grant him a reroll....

GawainBS

• Hong Kong
    • Email
« Reply #322 on: June 29, 2010, 06:33:17 PM »
How about if i add 'damage done by rerolls can only by spells or supernatural abilties'

What do you mean? Personally, I think it would worse. How about each step of the ability increasing the damage die of a weapon by one step? It's a persistent improvement, but nothing that will make damage soar. (Apart from specific optimisation, of course.)
I second the "Bypas crit immunity"thing.

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #323 on: June 29, 2010, 07:38:45 PM »
Changed some stuff.  How bout now?

Risada

• Grape ape
  • Wearing this outfit in the name of SCIENCE!
    • Email
« Reply #324 on: June 29, 2010, 11:43:00 PM »
Changed some stuff.  How bout now?

Nice.... but I would add one word in there, to make sure we get both abilities...

At 7th level a roll of 1 on an attack or critical confirmation roll is no longer an automatic failure. Additionally, opponents immune to critical hits lose their immunity against your attacks.

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #325 on: July 04, 2010, 11:05:06 PM »
Edited in the names for the Taijutsu techniques.  Most of the stuff Im finding for it are AIkido or Judo or Ninutsu videos, so I may have to wing some of it (unless some kindly people have advice)

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #326 on: July 07, 2010, 08:11:36 PM »
Got the Taijutsu prerequisites up, and the list for Jujutsu Maneuvers

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #327 on: July 09, 2010, 10:15:45 PM »
Okay actual Te varied somewhat, and I cant find much of any real info on it, but i can find stuff on the styles of early karate it evolved into.  The only problem is what to pick to base Te on for the class.  Anyone have any thoughts on this?

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #328 on: July 12, 2010, 11:08:02 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_karate_styles

Going by this list my options would seem to be Goju-Ryu, Isshin-Ryu, Shito-Ryu, and Uechi-Ryu.  Anyone have opinions on where I start?

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #329 on: July 20, 2010, 12:55:35 AM »
No one?  No one at all?  Guess I'll give it a random shot shortly then.

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #330 on: July 22, 2010, 01:59:49 AM »
Okay I edited the names for Te Maneuvers into the list o nthe previous page.  You like or too iffy?

The_Mad_Linguist

• Organ Grinder
  • Simulated Thing
« Reply #331 on: July 22, 2010, 02:07:19 AM »
Well, I hope that your "improved" versions aren't just going to turn a +2 into a +5 or give 3/encounter instead of 1/encounter - without knowing that, can't say anything.
Linguist, Mad, Unique, none of these things am I
My custom class: The Priest of the Unseen Host
Planetouched Handbook
Want to improve your character?  Then die.

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #332 on: July 22, 2010, 02:45:22 PM »
The feedback Im kinda asking for is "is this central to the actual use of this martial art".  If there's something I left out thats really obvious that I dont know about now would be the time to tell me (for example if Te also includes Grappling).

The_Mad_Linguist

• Organ Grinder
  • Simulated Thing
« Reply #333 on: July 22, 2010, 02:49:09 PM »
Ah, well, the sum total of my martial arts knowledge is "call the cops", so I can't really say anything  :p
Linguist, Mad, Unique, none of these things am I
My custom class: The Priest of the Unseen Host
Planetouched Handbook
Want to improve your character?  Then die.

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #334 on: July 23, 2010, 02:05:24 AM »
Okay all the Maneuvers have their initial prerequisites up.  Hopefully I can find a way of avoiding making them too Feat intensive.

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #335 on: July 28, 2010, 01:23:28 AM »
Just noticed I didn't have the Military Training Feats up for Pechin

D'oh!

I added them in. 

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #336 on: August 02, 2010, 04:38:27 AM »
Maneuver descriptions ready to go, actual crunch coming up.

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #337 on: August 05, 2010, 03:56:12 AM »
Okay I'm probably gonna run into the character limit if I leave all 3 styles in one post, so I'm starting off with Te reposted here.  Atemi has example names of attacks usable with that maneuver, I just have to decide what would be the best way to learn them.  The three options are Feats as prerequisites (which could easily be too Feat intensive), learn a new one any time you learn any new feat regardless of what it is, or BAB.  Any preferences?

Te Maneuvers

Atemi (Prerequisites: Stunning Fist) Atemi is the art of striking vital points on the body such as nerve centers, the carotid artery, joints, or weak spots vulnerable to breaking, or causing concussion from blows to the head.  Damage can be used to distract an opponent to follow up with a more devastating attack.  Unfortunately it is limited against heavily armored opponents.  Atemi techniques cannot be used against opponents wearing Heavy Armor.
Eye Punch When making an successful Unarmed Strike attack with your Stunning Fist Feat you may Blind your opponent instead of Stunning him.
Low Blow When making an successful Unarmed Strike attack with your Stunning Fist Feat you may Paralyze your opponent instead of Stunning him.
Concussing Blow When making an successful Unarmed Strike attack with your Stunning Fist Feat you may Confuse your opponent instead of Stunning him.
Numb Body When making an successful Unarmed Strike attack with your Stunning Fist Feat you may make your opponent Flat-footed instead of Stunning him.
Minor Bone Break When making an successful Unarmed Strike attack with your Stunning Fist Feat you may Slow (as per the spell) your opponent instead of Stunning him.
Zanshin (Prerequisites: Eyes in the Back of Your Head) Zanshin is "relaxed awareness", the ability to be completely aware of ones surroundings (and  thus opponents) while seeming to be not paying attention at all.
Spatial Awareness At Level 4+ you are no longer considered Flanked, and may not be Sneak Attacked unless you are considered Flat-Footed.
Supernatural Awareness At Level 8+ you no longer lose your Dex Bonus to AC, and are never considered Flat-Footed.
Uke (Prerequisites: Combat Expertise) Uke are techniques for blocking or responding to an opponents attacks. You may only use one Uke technique at a time.
Painful Block If your opponent misses you on a round you are Fighting Defensively with the Combat Expertise Feat, he takes damage equal to your unarmed strike damage.
Countering Block When Fighting Defensively with the Combat Expertise Feat you can take a penalty to your Attack Rolls equal to your (BAB plus Wisdom Modifier).
Unbalancing Block If your opponent misses you on a round you are using the Total Defense option, he suffers an untyped penalty to his AC for 1 round equal to your Wisdom Modifier.
Te Waza (Prerequisites: Improved Unarmed Strike) Te Waza are various punch techniques.
Palm Strike If you successfully confirm a Critical hit with an Unarmed Strike while using your Stunning Fist Feat, the Stunning effect lasts 1 round longer.
Knife Hand The Save DC of your Stunning Fist Attack is +1.
Quick Strike You may take a penalty to Damage rolls equal to your Dexterity Modifier, and add it to your Attack rolls with your Unarmed Strikes.
Power Strike You may take a penalty to Attack rolls equal to your Strength Modifier, and add it to your Damage rolls with your Unarmed Strikes.
Geri Waza (Prerequisites: Snap Kick) Geri Waza are various kicking attacks, along with some knee strikes.
Front Push Kick If an opponent moves into or through a square you threaten and provokes an Attack of Opportunity, and you successfully hit him with an Unarmed Strike, his movement ends in that square, and his turn is over.
Knee Kick If you successfully attack an opponent who is Grappling you with your Unarmed Strike, he must make a Fortitude Save (DC is 10 plus half HD plus Str Modifier) or let you go.
Thrusting Kick If you make a Full Attack with your Unarmed Strike, you may opt to 'give up' all but one attack, and increase the damage of your single attack assuming it hits.  If the attack does hit it does normal damage times (the number of attacks given up  plus 1).  For example if you can make 4 attacks with an Unarmed Strike, and choose to make only one, it does normal damage x4.
Stomp Kick If you successfully attack an opponent who is Prone with your Unarmed Strike, you do full damage and do not need to roll.
Tai Sabaki (Prerequisites: Dodge) Tai Sabaki is the art of avoiding attacks.
Dodge The Bonus you get from your Dodge Feat is now equal to your Wisdom Modifier.
Unarmed Dodge If you are unarmed and your opponent is not, your Bonus from the Dodge Feat is increased by +2.
Redirect Opponent If an opponent you are using your Dodge Bonus against makes a Bull Rush or overrun attack against you he charges past you harmlessly as you redirect him around you unless he makes a Reflex Saving Throw (Save DC is 10 plus 1/2 HD plus Dexterity Modifier).
Kiai (Prerequisites: Combat Focus) Kiai is the building of internal strength released in a short burst for offensive purposes.
Force As a Swift Action you may switch your Combat Focus from a Bonus to Will Saves to a Bonus to Damage instead.
Pushback As a Swift Action you may switch your Combat Focus from a Bonus to Will Saves to a Bonus to Bull Rush and Overrun Checks instead.
Demoralize As a Swift Action you may switch your Combat Focus from a Bonus to Will Saves to a Bonus to Intimidate Checks instead.
Enpi (Prerequisites: Superior Unarmed Strike) Enpi are devastating close quarters elbow strikes.
Elbow Strike If you successfully use an Unarmed Strike to attack an opponent that is Grappling you, you add an additional amount of damage equal to (Level divided by 5).
Elbow Counter If you successfully use the Painful Block ability, you add an additional amount of damage equal to (Level divided by 5).
Advanced Te Waza (Prerequisites: Te Waza) The technique of punch combinations or block/strike combos.
Double Punch (Torso) If you hit the same opponent twice in one round with your Unarmed Strike, you can make a Bull Rush Attack as a Free Action without provoking an Attack of Opportunity.
Double Punch (Face/Groin) If you hit the same opponent twice in one round with your Unarmed Strike, he is Stunned for 1 round (he does not receive a Saving Throw).
Block/Strike If your opponent misses you on a round you are Fighting Defensively with the Combat Expertise Feat, he immediately provokes an Attack of Opportunity (you do not apply the Attack roll for Fighting Defensively to this attack, and this does stack with Painful Block).
Rising Strike If you successfully hit your opponent with an Unarmed Strike, you may expend one of your daily uses of Stunning Fist to give him a -2 Penalty to AC until the next round.
Advanced Geri Waza (Prerequisites: Geri Waza) Multiple kicks or more difficult ones.
Joint Break Kick If you successfully hit with an Unarmed Strike you may expend one daily use of your Stunning Fist Feat to render your opponent unable to walk until the damage is healed.
Double Kick If you successfully hit an opponent with an Unarmed Strike you may expend 1 daily use of your Ki Power to immediately attack your opponent again with the same BAB (you may do this a maximum of once per round).
Knee to the Face If you successfully Grapple an opponent you may opt to not do damage for 1 round to automatically Stun the opponent for 1 round.
Flying Knee If you perform a Charge using the Leap Attack Feat you automatically Stun your opponent for 1 round.
Advanced Uke (Prerequisites: Uke) Using blocking to get an advantage instead of merely stopping an attack.
Block/Grab If your opponent misses you on a round you are Fighting Defensively with the Combat Expertise Feat, you may immediately make a Grapple Check as a Free Action without provoking an Attack of Opportunity.
Pulling Block If your opponent misses you on a round you are Fighting Defensively with the Combat Expertise Feat, and he is in an adjacent square, you may immediately move him 5' to another adjacent square.  He is -1 on AC until his next turn.
Advanced Atemi (Prerequisites: Atemi) Learning to still hit exposed vital points even when an opponents armor covers most of them.
Rabbit Punch When making an successful Unarmed Strike attack with your Stunning Fist Feat against a Stunned, Flat-Footed, Prone, Dazed, or Blind opponent you may Kill him instead of Stunning him if he fails the Saving Throw.
Defeat Armor Atemi may now be used against opponents wearing Heavy Armor, this is a Supernatural ability.
Carotid Artery Strike When making an successful Unarmed Strike attack with your Stunning Fist Feat you may render your opponent Unconscious instead of Stunning him.
Joint Strike If you successfully hit with an Unarmed Strike you may expend one daily use of your Stunning Fist Feat to render your opponent unable to use one arm until the damage is healed.
Advanced Tai Sabaki (Prerequisites: Tai Sabaki) Repositioning yourself in your opponents blind side while simultaneously dodging his attacks.
Switch Places If an opponent you are using your Dodge Bonus against fails to hit you with a melee attack you and he may switch places, and his turn ends.
Create Blind Spot If an opponent you are using your Dodge Bonus against fails to hit you with a melee attack you get a cumulative +1 to attack and Damage rolls on your next turn for each attack that misses.
Evade and Attack If an opponent you are using your Dodge Bonus against fails to hit you with a melee attack by 5 or more, he immediately provokes an Attack of Opportunity.
Advanced Kiai (Prerequisites: Kiai) Learning to channel inner strength for more difficult uses such as defense.
Defensive Force As a Swift Action you may switch your Combat Focus from a Bonus to Will Saves to a Deflection Bonus to Will Saves instead.
Absorb Damage As a Swift Action you may switch your Combat Focus from a Bonus to Will Saves to Damage Reduction instead. You gain DR/- equal to your Combat Focus Bonus.
Fighting Spirit As a Swift Action you may switch your Combat Focus from a Bonus to Will Saves to any double the bonus on anyone roll during the round of your choice.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 05:08:08 AM by bhu »

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #338 on: August 11, 2010, 03:32:11 AM »
Jujutsu Maneuvers

Yoroi Kumichi (Prerequisites: Katame-Waza) You have learned to wrestle opponents who are in armor, thereby using it against them, or grapple while in armor yourself.
Grappling in Armor When making a Grapple against an opponent while you are in armor, your opponent gets no bonuses with his own Yoroi Kumichi abilities if he has any.
Grappling Armored Opponents When making a Grapple Check against an armored opponent while unarmored yourself, you may add his Armor Check Penalty as a Bonus to your Grapple Check.
Tripping Armored Opponents When making a Trip Attempt against an armored opponent while unarmored yourself, you may add his Armor Check Penalty as a Bonus to your Tripping Check.
Throwing Armored Opponents When making an attempt to throw an armored opponent while unarmored yourself, you may add his Armor Check Penalty as a Bonus to your Grapple Check.  For purposes of this ability 'throw' is using any unarmed combat Feat with the word throw in the title, Maneuvers of the Sublime Way that throw opponents to the ground, or Jujutsu/Taijuts throwing techniques.
Katame-Waza (Prerequisites: Improved Grapple) Various joint locks and arm bars.
Arm Locks Opponents you Grapple cannot make attacks with Light Weapons until they escape your Grapple.
Leg Locks You don't take penalties to Grapple Standing opponents when you are Prone (i.e. you don't take the -4 Penalty on the Touch Attack to initiate the Grapple).
Pain Compliance Hold If an opponent you are Grappling attempts to attack you with a weapon or unarmed strike he must make a Fortitude Save (DC is 1o plus 1/2 HD plus Str Modifier) or be Stunned 1 round.
Joint Extension If an opponent you are Grappling attempts to attack you with a weapon or unarmed strike he must make a Fortitude Save (DC is 1o plus 1/2 HD plus Str Modifier) or take a -2 Penalty to Attack ROlls with that limb for the rest of the encounter.
Osaekomi-Waza (Prerequisites: Prone Attack) Grappling on the ground and some holds.
Prone Grappling You are +2 on Attack rolls and Grapple Checks against a Prone opponent.
Control Holds When you are Grappling a Prone opponent he is -2 on Grapple rolls to escape and on Attack rolls.
Atemi-Waza (Prerequisites: Improved Unarmed Strike) Basic striking techniques.
Quick Strike You may take a penalty to Damage rolls equal to your Dexterity Modifier, and add it to your Attack rolls with your Unarmed Strikes.
Power Strike You may take a penalty to Attack rolls equal to your Strength Modifier, and add it to your Damage rolls with your Unarmed Strikes.
Thrusting Kick If you make a Full Attack with your Unarmed Strike, you may opt to 'give up' all but one attack, and increase the damage of your single attack assuming it hits.  If the attack does hit it does normal damage times (the number of attacks given up  plus 1).  For example if you can make 4 attacks with an Unarmed Strike, and choose to make only one, it does normal damage x4.
Elbow Strike If you successfully use an Unarmed Strike to attack an opponent that is Grappling you, you add an additional amount of damage equal to (Level divided by 5).
Shime-Waza (Prerequisites: Improved Grapple) Various choking techniques.
Prone Choke Holds If you have a Prone opponent Pinned in a Grapple, you may elect to cut off his air instead of doing damage.  This works like suffocation on page 304 of the DMG, except the opponent needs only Save as long as you can keep up the Pin (if he breaks the hold you have to start over), and he goes unconscious instead of dying.
Prone Strangle Holds If you have a Prone opponent Pinned in a Grapple, you may elect to damage his windpipe.  This works like suffocation on page 304 of the DMG, and also does your normal Grapple damage, btu as it requires more effort opponents outside of the Grapple get an additional +2 Bonus on attack rolls against you.
Nage-Waza (Prerequisites: Improved Trip) Tripping and fundamental throwing techniques.
Hand Throws If you succeed in making a Trip Attack against an opponent, he must make a Reflex Save (DC is 10 plus 1/2 HD plus Str Modifier) or drop what he is holding.
Foot Throws If you succeed in making a Trip Attack against an opponent, his turn ends immediately and he can take no further Actions.
Ukemi (Prerequisites: Tumble 4 ranks) Ukemi is learning to fall quickly without getting hurt (or at least minimizing the pain) and returning quickly to your feet.
Proper Falling Any attack that causes you to become Prone (trips and throws) does -1 damage per die.
Standing Quickly You no longer provoke an Attack of Opportunity when Standing Up.
Roll  Whenever an attack causes you to become prone, you get a 5 ft. step as a Free Action as you are trained to roll out of the way.
Uke-Waza (Prerequisites: Combat Expertise) Basic blocking techniques.  You may only use one Uke-Waza technique at a time.
Block/Grab If your opponent misses you on a round you are Fighting Defensively with the Combat Expertise Feat, you may immediately make a Grapple Check as a Free Action without provoking an Attack of Opportunity.
Unbalancing Block If your opponent misses you on a round you are using the Total Defense option, he suffers an untyped penalty to his AC for 1 round equal to your Wisdom Modifier.
Countering Block When Fighting Defensively with the Combat Expertise Feat you can take a penalty to your Attack Rolls equal to your (BAB plus Wisdom Modifier).
Advanced Katame-Waza (Prerequisites: Katame-Waza) More advanced joint Locks and dislocation, including breaking your opponents neck or spine.
Neck Breaking
Break Arm
Break Leg
Advanced Osaekomi-Waza (Prerequisites: Osaekomi-Waza) Pinning maneuvers and more advanced groundfighting techniques.
Improved Pinning
Improved Prone Grappling
Advanced Atemi-Waza (Prerequisites: Atemi-Waza) More advanced striking techniques using blows to vital points.
Eye Punch When making an successful Unarmed Strike attack with your Stunning Fist Feat you may Blind your opponent instead of Stunning him.
Knee to the Face If you successfully Grapple an opponent you may opt to not do damage for 1 round to automatically Stun the opponent for 1 round.
Elbow Counter If you successfully use the Painful Block ability, you add an additional amount of damage equal to (Level divided by 5).
Numb Body When making an successful Unarmed Strike attack with your Stunning Fist Feat you may make your opponent Flat-footed instead of Stunning him.
Carotid Artery Strike When making an successful Unarmed Strike attack with your Stunning Fist Feat you may render your opponent Unconscious instead of Stunning him.
Joint Strike If you successfully hit with an Unarmed Strike you may expend one daily use of your Stunning Fist Feat to render your opponent unable to use one arm until the damage is healed.
Block/Strike If your opponent misses you on a round you are Fighting Defensively with the Combat Expertise Feat, he immediately provokes an Attack of Opportunity (you do not apply the Attack roll for Fighting Defensively to this attack, and this does stack with Painful Block).
Rising Strike If you successfully hit your opponent with an Unarmed Strike, you may expend one of your daily uses of Stunning Fist to give him a -2 Penalty to AC until the next round.
Joint Break Kick If you successfully hit with an Unarmed Strike you may expend one daily use of your Stunning Fist Feat to render your opponent unable to walk until the damage is healed.
Advanced Shime-Waza (Prerequisites: Shime-Waza) More advanced and dangerous choking techniques.
Standing Choke Holds
Standing Strangle Holds
Advanced Nage-Waza (Prerequisites: Nage-Waza) More advanced throwing techniques.
Hip Throws
Sacrifice Throws
Breaking Throw
Advanced Uke-Waza (Prerequisites: Uke-Waza) Using blocks to turn or reposition your opponent.
Maneuvering Block
Pulling Block If your opponent misses you on a round you are Fighting Defensively with the Combat Expertise Feat, and he is in an adjacent square, you may immediately move him 5' to another adjacent square. He is -1 on AC until his next turn.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 05:10:06 AM by bhu »

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #339 on: August 12, 2010, 05:35:21 AM »
[SIZE="5"]Taijutsu Maneuvers[/SIZE]

Koshijutsu (Prerequisites: Stunning Fist) Attacking your opponents muscles and nerve clusters to numb or temporarily disable an opponent.  Koshijutsu techniques cannot be used against opponent in Heavy Armor.
Numb Arm When making an successful Unarmed Strike attack with your Stunning Fist Feat you may make one of your opponents arms useless instead of Stunning him.  The arm may not hold anything or be used for attacks for the normal duration of the Stun effect.
Numb Leg When making an successful Unarmed Strike attack with your Stunning Fist Feat you may make your opponent Prone instead of Stunning him.  The opponent cannot stand for the normal duration of the Stun effect.
Pain Strike When making an successful Unarmed Strike attack with your Stunning Fist Feat you may make your opponent take a -2 Penalty to Fortitude Saves for the duration of the Stun effect instead of Stunning him.
Koppojutsu (Prerequisites: Superior Unarmed Strike) Powerful strikes capable of breaking bones.
Concussing Blow When making an successful Unarmed Strike attack with your Stunning Fist Feat you may Confuse your opponent instead of Stunning him.
Minor Bone Break When making an successful Unarmed Strike attack with your Stunning Fist Feat you may Slow (as per the spell) your opponent instead of Stunning him.
Taihenjutsu Prerequisites: (Lightning Reflexes) Falling defensively and recovering quickly.
Proper Falling Any attack that causes you to become Prone (trips and throws) does -1 damage per die.
Standing Quickly You no longer provoke an Attack of Opportunity when Standing Up.
Dakentaijutsu (Prerequisites: Improved Unarmed Strike) Basic striking techniques.
Low Blow When making an successful Unarmed Strike attack with your Stunning Fist Feat you may Paralyze your opponent instead of Stunning him.
Front Push Kick If an opponent moves into or through a square you threaten and provokes an Attack of Opportunity, and you successfully hit him with an Unarmed Strike, his movement ends in that square, and his turn is over.
Palm Strike If you successfully confirm a Critical hit with an Unarmed Strike while using your Stunning Fist Feat, the Stunning effect lasts 1 round longer.
Stomp Kick If you successfully attack an opponent who is Prone with your Unarmed Strike, you do full damage and do not need to roll.
Jutaijutsu (Prerequisites: Improved Trip) Throwing techniques.
Hand Throws If you succeed in making a Trip Attack against an opponent, he must make a Reflex Save (DC is 10 plus 1/2 HD plus Str Modifier) or drop what he is holding.
Foot Throws If you succeed in making a Trip Attack against an opponent, his turn ends immediately and he can take no further Actions.
Sabaki (Prerequisites: Dodge) Learning to dodge attacks, particularly when your opponent is armed and you aren't.
Dodge The Bonus you get from your Dodge Feat is now equal to your Wisdom Modifier.
Unarmed Dodge If you are unarmed and your opponent is not, your Bonus from the Dodge Feat is increased by +2.
Redirect Opponent If an opponent you are using your Dodge Bonus against makes a Bull Rush or overrun attack against you he charges past you harmlessly as you redirect him around you unless he makes a Reflex Saving Throw (Save DC is 10 plus 1/2 HD plus Dexterity Modifier).
Muto no Jutsu (Prerequisites: Improved Disarm) Disarming an opponent while unarmed.
Disarm Opponent You may disarm an opponent without holding a weapon yourself because you do so by striking his arm.  There are no penalties or bonuses for either combatant for weapon size or abilities because of this.
Improved Koshijutsu (Prerequisites: Koshijutsu) Learning to cause temporary paralysis to do permanent nerve damage.
Paralyze Arm
Paralyze Leg
Paralyze Body
???
Defeat Armor Koshijutsu may now be used against opponents wearing Heavy Armor, this is a Supernatural ability.
Improved Koppojutsu (Prerequisites:  Koppojutsu) More advanced bone breaking techniques.
Break Arm
Break Leg
Break Ribs
Improved Taihenjutsu (Prerequisites: Taihenjutsu) Learning to avoid throws or resist tripping completely or use them to reposition an opponent.
Evade Throw
Reposition Opponent
Improved Dakentaijutsu (Prerequisites:  Dakentaijutsu) More advanced striking techniques.
Rabbit Punch When making an successful Unarmed Strike attack with your Stunning Fist Feat against a Stunned, Flat-Footed, Prone, Dazed, or Blind opponent you may Kill him instead of Stunning him if he fails the Saving Throw.
Double Punch (Torso) If you hit the same opponent twice in one round with your Unarmed Strike, you can make a Bull Rush Attack as a Free Action without provoking an Attack of Opportunity.
Double Punch (Face/Groin) If you hit the same opponent twice in one round with your Unarmed Strike, he is Stunned for 1 round (he does not receive a Saving Throw).
Improved Jutaijutsu (Prerequisites: Jutaijutsu) Joint locks and such, especially in combination with throws.
Hip Throws
Arm Locks Opponents you Grapple cannot make attacks with Light Weapons until they escape your Grapple.
Pain Compliance Hold If an opponent you are Grappling attempts to attack you with a weapon or unarmed strike he must make a Fortitude Save (DC is 1o plus 1/2 HD plus Str Modifier) or be Stunned 1 round.
Hold/Throw
Improved Sabaki (Prerequisites: Sabaki) Learning to gain better position while avoiding your opponents blows.
Switch Places If an opponent you are using your Dodge Bonus against fails to hit you with a melee attack you and he may switch places, and his turn ends.
Create Blind Spot If an opponent you are using your Dodge Bonus against fails to hit you with a melee attack you get a cumulative +1 to attack and Damage rolls on your next turn for each attack that misses.
Evade and Attack If an opponent you are using your Dodge Bonus against fails to hit you with a melee attack by 5 or more, he immediately provokes an Attack of Opportunity.
Improved Muto no Jutsu (Prerequisites: Muto no Jutsu) Taking your opponents weapon for yourself.
Steal Weapon
« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 05:09:27 AM by bhu »