Author Topic: Risada's Bestiary  (Read 84381 times)

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
Re: Risada's Bestiary
« Reply #120 on: November 07, 2009, 01:49:54 PM »
Perhaps allow him to Dive and give him some charger feats?

About ubercharger... I thought about using those charging maneuvers together with Shocktrooper/Combat Brute.... but then I gave him Melee Weapon Mastery (slashing) and Slashing Flurry... dunno why  :rollseyes
Also, find some way to give him Pounce. Ubercharging+Heaven's Blade=Neat.

So, swap MWM and Slashing Flurry for Improved Bull Rush and Shocktrooper, and add Pouncing Charge as one of his strikes?  :plotting
For example. Some source of extra damage on charges might also help, like making Deus Xiphos Valorous. :D
It's all about vision and making reality conform to your vision. By dropping a fucking house on it.

Agita's Awesome Poster Compilation
Lycanthromancer's Awesome Poster Compilation

Risada

• Grape ape
  • Wearing this outfit in the name of SCIENCE!
    • Email
« Reply #121 on: November 21, 2009, 09:18:38 PM »
Question, Agita (because I apparently can't find it): source on Valorous? Unapproachable East...

Angel
Medium Outsider (Extraplanar, Lawful)
HD 3d8 (13 HP)
Speed 30 ft. (6 squares); fly 60 ft (12 squares) (average)
Init: 2
AC 15; touch 12; flat-footed 13
(+2 Dex, +3 Natural)
BAB +3; Grp +4
Attack slam +5 melee (1d8+1, 20/x2)
Full-Attack 2 slams +5 melee (1d8+1, 20/x2)
Space 5 ft.; Reach 5 ft.
Special Attacks spell-like abilities
Special Qualities DR 5/chaotic or cold iron, darkvision 60 ft., fast healing 2, low-light vision
Saves Fort +3 Ref +5 Will +4
Abilities Str 12, Dex 15, Con 10, Int 11, Wis 12, Cha 13
Skills Appraise +4, Concentration +6, Diplomacy +5, Heal +5, Knowledge (the planes) +6, Knowledge (religion) +6, Sense Motive +7, Spot +7, Tumble +8
Feats Improved Natural Attack (Wings), Weapon Finesse
Environment any LN-aligned plane
Organization gang (4) or troupe (1 principality plus 1~2 archangels plus 2~4 angels)
Challenge Rating 2
Treasure none
Alignment always LN
Advancement 4-8 HD (medium)
Level Adjustment +2

A creature of God and part of the Third Triad of Orders. These are the beings sent to earth to speak to humans in the Bible. Also known for being the guardian angels assigned to humans at birth. Angels are thought to be gender undefined, but some suggest that they usually appear in feminine gender, while some say that they are sexually opposite to the one they guard. Originally in the old testament all angels appeared as males.

Angel looks like a 5 or 6 feet tall winged woman, wearing a white dress.

Combat

Angel will never engage in battle alone. It will attempt to assist its allies in battle using its cure light wounds and shield of faith spell-like abilities, and attack the same target as its allies.

Spell-like abilities: 3/day: cure light wounds, shield of faith. Caster level 3rd. Saves are Charisma based.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Help on balancing this little whelp?

Also, which picture should I put on this one:

This one or this one?

The first is one artwork used on some games I don't recall, except Devil Summoner.... and the second one is the "standard" Angel used in the Megaten games...
Picked the first one, for... "safety purposes"   :smirk

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #122 on: November 21, 2009, 09:24:40 PM »
Question, Agita (because I apparently can't find it): source on Valorous?
Unapproachable East, I think. It doubles the wielder's damage on a charge (stacks with mounted and lance modifiers as normal, but Micky doesn't have either anyway.

Also, which picture should I put on this one:

This one or this one?

The first is one artwork used on some games I don't recall, except Devil Summoner.... and the second one is the "standard" Angel used in the Megaten games...
I'd go with the first, if only because I'm not into bondage gear. :p
If you want more options, I've got a whole folder with angels and devils (mostly manga style).

On the angel itself, looks like a fairly standard mook monster. Is there any particular reason it deals more damage on a full attack than on a single attack? Also, can it attack with its wings while flying?
It's all about vision and making reality conform to your vision. By dropping a fucking house on it.

Risada

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #123 on: November 21, 2009, 09:32:24 PM »
Unapproachable East, I think. It doubles the wielder's damage on a charge (stacks with mounted and lance modifiers as normal, but Micky doesn't have either anyway.

Thanks... I'll look into it  :)

If you want more options, I've got a whole folder with angels and devils (mostly manga style).

Thanks for offering, but I want to use the artwork from Kazuma Kaneko... the guy who does most of the art for the Shin Megami Series, and some more...

.... and the bondage stuff is to represent their loyalty/devotion to YHVH's cause, not some weird fetish I might have  :P

On the angel itself, looks like a fairly standard mook monster. Is there any particular reason it deals more damage on a full attack than on a single attack? Also, can it attack with its wings while flying?

No reason to deal less damage.... I just grabbed the numbers together... You think their single attack should dela more damage? And yes, they (the bondage version at least :P) attack with the wings while flying... they basically spin a little and hit with both wings...

Risada

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #124 on: November 21, 2009, 09:35:56 PM »
Another update....

Archangel
HD 5d8+10 (32 HP)
Speed 30 ft. (6 squares); fly 60 ft. (12 squares) (average)
Init: 1
AC 18; touch 11; flat-footed 17
(+1 Dex, +4 armor, +3 Natural)
BAB +5; Grp +8
Attack mwk longsword +9 melee (1d8+3, 19-20/x2)
Full-Attack mwk longsword +9 melee (1d8+3, 19-20/x2) plus 2 wings +6 melee (1d6+1, 20/x2)
Space 5 ft.; Reach 5 ft.
Special Attacks martial maneuversToB
Special Qualities DR 5/chaotic or cold iron, darkvision 60 ft., fast healing 3, low-light vision, resistance to fire 5
Saves Fort +6 Ref +5 Will +5
Abilities Str 16, Dex 13, Con 14, Int 10, Wis 13, Cha 12
Skills Balance +9 Concentration +10, Diplomacy +5, Intimidate +5, Listen +9, Knowledge (religion) +8, Knowledge (the planes) +8, Spot +9, Tumble +9
Feats Multiattack, Power Attack
Environment any LN-aligned plane
Organization solo or troupe (1 principality plus  1~2 archangels plus 2~4 angels)
Challenge Rating 4
Treasure Standard, plus chain shirt, masterwork longsword
Alignment always LN
Advancement 6-11 HD (medium)
Level Adjustment +3

In the nine orders of angels in Christian teachings, archangels are among the eighth, making them second in the third hierarchy. Archangels are one of the few bodies of angels that contact those on the material plain directly and are the ministers and messengers between God and mankind. Some of the most famous archangels include Michael and Gabriel who both appear in the Bible, although only Michael was named expressly as an archangel.

According to some texts, archangels are also the primary warrior race of angels and are known to be at constant war with the fallen angels. It is even suggested that Satan was an archangel before his fall from grace.

Angel is a 6 feet tall humanoid creature with dark skin and a pair of feathery wings, wearing white and red vests, a chain shirt and a helmet, and wielding a longsword.

Combat

Archangel's focus lies in melee combat. It charges towards the closest creature, and then keeps fighting it until it is dead. Archangels will always try to get in flanking position, to hit its target better. Archangel tends to use its martial maneuvers right at the beginning, and then use normal melee attacks to finish off its enemies.

Martial Maneuvers (IL 5):
Stances: Bolstering Voice
Strikes: Crusader's Strike, Foehammer, Leading the Attack, Vanguard Strike
Boosts: Iron Heart Surge
Counter: Wall of Blades

Archangels have access to the following disciplines: Devoted Spirit, Iron Heart and White Raven. Each maneuver can be used once per encounter.

Edit: due to the large demand, added Iron Heart Surge to his maneuver list  :lmao
---------------------------------------------------------------
Opinions on this little bugger?

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #125 on: November 21, 2009, 09:42:04 PM »

Thanks for offering, but I want to use the artwork from Kazuma Kaneko... the guy who does most of the art for the Shin Megami Series, and some more...

.... and the bondage stuff is to represent their loyalty/devotion to YHVH's cause, not some weird fetish I might have  :P
Fair 'nuff. I don't really have anything by the guy unfortunately, I tend to prefer a more bishoujo style.

No reason to deal less damage.... I just grabbed the numbers together... You think their single attack should dela more damage? And yes, they (the bondage version at least :P) attack with the wings while flying... they basically spin a little and hit with both wings...
I was referring to the disparity in damage dice between the single attack and full attack lines:
Attack wing +5 melee (1d4+1, 20/x2)
Full-Attack 2 wing +5 melee (1d6+1, 20/x2)
[nitpick]Also, the full attack line needs moar plural s.[/nitpick]

Risada

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #126 on: November 21, 2009, 09:45:19 PM »
Fair 'nuff. I don't really have anything by the guy unfortunately, I tend to prefer a more bishoujo style.

*points at Michael and friends*

Kaneko did those as well  :P

I was referring to the disparity in damage dice between the single attack and full attack lines:
Attack wing +5 melee (1d4+1, 20/x2)
Full-Attack 2 wing +5 melee (1d6+1, 20/x2)
[nitpick]Also, the full attack line needs moar plural s.[/nitpick]

Oh, that.... thanks for the pointers  :banghead

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #127 on: November 21, 2009, 09:55:53 PM »

*points at Michael and friends*

Kaneko did those as well  :P
As one would say on /c/... "too much sausage". :P

To be honest, Angel seems a bit tame/lame (whichever you prefer) at CR 3. I'd suggest upping its/her damage output a little, or perhaps giving it some teamwork mechanic if they're never alone.

Archangel has access to Iron Heart and IL 5, but no IHS? ;)
Island of Blades would seem like a good fit if they always try to get flanking bonuses, but that's Shadow Hand.

bhu

• Organ Grinder
  • Convincing the rich whale fat enemas are healthy
« Reply #128 on: November 21, 2009, 09:59:07 PM »
Howcum the ANgels dont get flaming swords?  :p

Risada

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #129 on: November 22, 2009, 09:53:01 AM »
To be honest, Angel seems a bit tame/lame (whichever you prefer) at CR 3. I'd suggest upping its/her damage output a little, or perhaps giving it some teamwork mechanic if they're never alone.

Would increasing the damage dice to d8 help?

Archangel has access to Iron Heart and IL 5, but no IHS? ;)
Island of Blades would seem like a good fit if they always try to get flanking bonuses, but that's Shadow Hand.

Added IHS.... and they could always grab Martial Study and Martial Stance for Shadow Hand stuff  :smirk

.....noob question: is Archangel's Full attack entry alright? I mean, the part where he only gets a single weapon attack and 2 wings?

Risada

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #130 on: January 31, 2010, 10:00:45 AM »
Finally added Valorous into Michael's Deus Xiphos....

Howcum the ANgels dont get flaming swords?  :p

*points at Uriel*

While the sword itself isn't on fire, this one uses fire a lot....

.... and I have a feeling I didn't get what you are saying  :(

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #131 on: January 31, 2010, 05:39:40 PM »
A stereotype of angels is that they carry swords made of fire

veekie

• Organ Grinder
  • WARNING: Homing Miko
« Reply #132 on: January 31, 2010, 09:31:53 PM »
A stereotype of angels is that they carry swords made of fire
Lightsabers
The mind transcends the body.
It's also a little cold because of that.
Please get it a blanket.

I wish I could read your mind,
I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"
-Ibuki Suika, on overkill

To sumbolaion diakoneto moi, basilisk ouranionon.
Epigenentheto, apoleia keraune hos timeis pteirei.
Hekatonkatis kai khiliakis astrapsato.
Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

There is no higher price than 'free'.

"I won't die. I've been ordered not to die."

Risada

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #133 on: March 09, 2011, 01:44:56 PM »
*casts Greater Thread Necromancy*

Since I got some time, I decided to continue this little thing... below is the next in line, Principality.

Principality
HD 6d8+6 (33 HP)
Speed 30 ft. (6 squares); fly 60 ft. (12 squares) (average)
Init: +6
AC 19; touch 12; flat-footed 17
(+2 Dex, +7 Natural)
BAB +6; Grp +6
Attack mwk quarterstaff +7 melee (1d6, 20/x2)
Full-Attack mwk quarterstaff +7/+2 melee (1d6, 20/x2)
Space 5 ft.; Reach 5 ft.
Special Attacks spells
Special Qualities DR 5/chaotic or cold iron, darkvision 60 ft., fast healing 3, low-light vision, resistance to fire 5
Saves Fort +6 Ref +7 Will +8
Abilities Str 11, Dex 14, Con 13, Int 14, Wis 17, Cha 15
Skills Concentration +10, Heal +12, Knowledge (arcana) +11, Knowledge (history) +11, Knowledge (local) +11, Knowledge (religion) +11, Listen +14, Sense Motive +12, Spellcraft +11, Spot +14
Feats Alertness, Improved Initiative, Protection DevotionCChamp
Environment any LN aligned plane
Organization troupe (1 principality plus 1~2 archangels plus 2~4 angels)
Challenge Rating 5
Treasure standard
Alignment always LN
Advancement by character class; Favored Class cleric
Level Adjustment +3

In the nine orders of angels in Christian teachings, Principalities are among the seventh, making them first in the third hierarchy. They are the servants of the Dominions and bequeath their blessings to the material world. They are also charged with the protection of large bodies of people, such as those in cities or nations.

Principality looks like a frail humanoid wearing a green cloak over green and blue clothes, with a pair of wings sprouting frm his back. His head carries a silver crown, and he wields a staff.

Combat

Principality stays away from direct combat, choosing to support his allies with his divine spells from a safe distance. Occasionally, he will get close to the battle in order to apply those spells that don't have range, such as cure moderate wounds.

Spells: a Principality casts as a 6th level cleric, and can choose spells from the cleric spell list, plus any two of the following domains: Healing, Knowledge, Law or Protection.

Typical Cleric Spells Prepared (5/5/5/4/ save DC 13 + spell level)
0: detect magic, guidance, light, read magic, resistance
1st: bless, cure light wounds, detect chaos, entropic shield, protection from chaos*
2nd3rd: dispel magic, magic circle against chaos*, prayer, remove curse

*Domain spell. Domains: Healing and Law.

--
Aside from this, I did some small tweaks around, including lowering Angel and Archangel's CR by 1; limiting Ultima's Eschaton and Zodiark's Final Eclipse, and other small fixes...

Risada

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #134 on: April 24, 2011, 01:13:49 PM »
Update!

---------

Power
HD 8d8+32 (68 HP)
Speed 40 ft. (8 squares); fly 60 ft. (12 squares) (average)
AC 22; touch 12; flat-footed 20
(+2 Dex, +5 Armor, +3 Natural, +2 Shield)
BAB +8; Grp +12
Attack MW spear +13 melee (1d8+4,x3)
Full-Attack MW spear +13/+8 melee (1d8+4,x3)
Space 5 ft.; Reach 10 ft.
Special Attacks martial maneuvers, never outnumberedCS skill trick
Special Qualities DR 5/chaotic or cold iron, darkvision 60 ft., fast healing 5, low-light vision, polearm adept, resistance to fire 10
Saves Fort +10 Ref +8 Will +8
Abilities Str 19, Dex 14, Con 18, Int 13, Wis 14, Cha 17
Skills Balance +15, Concentration +16, Intimidate +21, Jump +17, Listen +14, Spot +14, Tumble +15, Bluff +8, Sense Motive +7
Feats Blade Meditation (Devoted Spirit)ToB, Combat Reflexes, Improved Initiative
Organization solitary, pair or guard (2-4)
Challenge Rating 7
Treasure Standard plus MW spear, +1 heavy shield, mithral breastplate
Alignment always LN
Advancement by character class; Favored Class Crusader
Level Adjustment --

In the nine orders of angels in Christian teachings, Powers are the fourth, making them third in the second hierarchy. They are equal in the order with Rulers and Authorities, but their job in this order differs. They are the first angels created on the second day, their job being to oversee the distribution of power among mankind (hence their name) and protect the lower levels of Heaven from demons.

Power is a winged humanoid slightly taller than 6 feet, wearing red armor that includes a helmet, wielding a heavy shield and a spear. His skin is dark, and his eyes are green. His very presence exhales an air of authority.

Combat

Power is a melee combatant, and seeks to join combat as fast as possible. However, unlike Archangels, Power imposes his presence on his enemy first (using demoralize and the Never Outnumbered skill trick), then proceeds to keep his enemies controlled with Iron Guard's Glare and Thicket of Blades stances.

If there's at least two enemies adjacent, Power will use his Wide Sweep strike. Against a single, more powerful threat, he will use his Shield Stun. Otherwise, Power will do anything in his grasp to help his allies to destroy the opposition as fast as possible.

Martial Maneuvers (IL 8):
Stances: Thicket of Blades, Iron Guard's Glare
Strikes: Leading the Attack, Shield Stun (DC 19), Wide Sweep
Boosts: Covering Strike, White Raven Tactics
Counters: Shield Block

Powers have access to the following disciplines: Devoted Spirit, Iron Heart and White Raven. All expended maneuvers are recovered automatically every 3 rounds.

Polearm Adept (Ex):  Power can treat any two handed polearm as a one handed weapon without any penalty. Additionally, he is capable of attacking targets adjacent to him when using a polearm weapon.

Risada

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #135 on: April 30, 2011, 09:58:35 AM »

Virtue
Large Outsider (Extraplanar, Lawful)
HD 11d8+55 (104 HP)
Speed 20 ft. (4 squares); fly 120 ft (average)
AC 24; touch 16; flat-footed 22
(+2 Dex, -1 Size, +8 Natural, +5 Insight)
BAB +11; Grp +20
Attack slam +15 melee (2d6+5, 20/x2)
Full-Attack 2 slams +15 melee (2d6+5, 20/x2)
Space 10 ft.; Reach 5 ft.
Special Attacks miracle, spells, turn chaos 12/day (+5, 2d6+16, 11th)
Special Qualities DR 5/chaotic and cold iron, darkvision 60 ft., fast healing 5, low-light vision, resistance to fire 10
Saves Fort +12 Ref +9 Will +12
Abilities Str 20, Dex 15, Con 21, Int 15, Wis 21, Cha 20
Skills Appraise +9, Bluff +10, Concentration +19, Diplomacy +21, Knowledge(Arcana) +16, Knowledge(Religion) +16, Knowledge (the planes) +16, Listen +19, Spellcraft +16, Spot +19, Use Magic Device +19,
Feats Improved Initiative, Divine Metamagic (Quicken Spell)CDiv, Quicken Spell, Extra Turning
Organization Name (Number appearing)
Challenge Rating 10
Treasure Standard
Alignment always LN
Advancement by character class; Favored Class cleric
Level Adjustment --

In the nine orders of angels in Christian teachings, Virtues are the among the fifth, making them second in the second hierarchy. The primary objective of the Virtues is to supervise the movements of the planets and stars to ensure the cosmos remains in order. They are also said to work miracles, support those struggling with their faith, and bestow great valor upon the righteous.

Virtue looks like a 10 feet tall male winged humanoid statue, entirely made of a semitransparent crystal, allowing you to see what looks like a heart inside the statue. Although Virtue's wings are non functional, it can still fly normally.

Combat

Virtue's main role is to provide support to her allies with her spells, but isn't afraid to join the fray if the need arises. Occasionally it will use some damage dealing spell as well.

Usually, Virtue starts combat by using her Divine Metamagic to quicken one spell and cast another spell in the same round, boosting the power of her allies, then will keep observing as the combat progresses, casting more spells to help its allies as needed.

Miracle (Su): once per week, Virtue can cast Miracle (caster level 17th) as a supernatural ability without paying the XP cost, if any.

Spells: a Virtue casts as a 11th level cleric, and can choose spells from the cleric spell list, plus any two of the following domains: Healing, Law, Protection or War.

Typical Cleric Spells Prepared (6/8/6/6/5/4/2, save DC 15 + spell level)
0: detect magicx2, light, read magic, resistancex2
1st: blessx2, cure light wounds, detect chaosx2, doom, protection from chaos*, shield of faith
2nd: SpCx2, silence, spiritual weapon*, zone of truth
3rd: axiomatic stormSpC, cure serious woundsx2, magic circle against chaos*, mass aidSpC, remove curse
4th: discern lies, imbue with spell ability, mass shield of faithSpC, order's wrath*, wall of lawSpC
5th: dispel chaos, flame strike*, righteous wrath of the faithfulSpC, plane shift
6th: blade barrier*, greater dispel magic

*Domain spell. Domains: Law and War.

Turn Chaos (Su): Virtue can turn chaotic creatures and creatures with the chaotic subtype instead of undead as if it was a 11th level cleric. Additionally, its turn attempts can be used to fuel her Divine Metamagic feat.

Risada

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #136 on: April 30, 2011, 10:00:04 AM »

Dominion
Large Outsider (Extraplanar, Lawful)
HD 12d8+48 (102 HP)
Speed 40 ft. (8 squares); fly 120 ft (good)
Init: +9
AC 26; touch 20; flat-footed 21
(-1 Size, +5 Dex, +6 Natural, +6 Insight)
BAB +12; Grp +20
Attack slam +15 melee (2d6+4, 20/x2)
Full-Attack 2 slams +15 melee (2d6+4, 20/x2)
Special Attacks spells, spell-like abilities
Special Qualities DR 8/chaotic and cold iron, darkvision 60 ft., fast healing 5, low-light vision,  rapid metamagic, resistance to fire 15
Saves Fort +12 Ref +13 Will +13
Abilities Str 18, Dex 21, Con 19, Int 18, Wis 21, Cha 23
Skills Appraise +10, Bluff +21, Concentration +19, Diplomacy +25, Decipher Script +13, Heal +11, Knowledge(Arcana) +19, Knowledge(Geography) +14, Knowledge(Nature) +19, Knowledge (Nobility/royalty) +9, Knowledge(religion) +19, Knowledge(the planes) +19, Listen +12, Perform (Oratory) +15, Spellcraft +21, Spot +13
Feats Eschew MaterialsB, Extend Spell, Heighten Spell, Improved initiative, Quicken Spell, Versatile SpellcasterRotD
Organization 1 Dominion plus 2~4 Power plus 1 Virtue
Challenge Rating 12
Treasure Standard
Alignment always LN
Advancement by character class; Favored Class sorcerer
Level Adjustment --

In the nine orders of angels in most Christian teachings, Dominions are the sixth, making them first in the second hierarchy. They regulate the duties of other angels to ensure that balance is maintained throughout the universe. Dominions are depicted in human form, sometimes wearing a triple crown and carrying a scepter, a sword or a scale, that symbolizes their power as overseers of all active and passive forces. As the manifestation of God's desire, they wish to spread their domination over all existence.

Dominion is a very charming humanoid, standing 12 feet tall, with long blue hair, and wearing fine clothing and jewelry. On his right hand he carries a scale, and a book in the left hand. From his back sprouts a majestic pair of feathery wings.

Combat

Dominion never joins a fight alone or unprepared. Before the beginning of the combat, he casts mage armor and greater resistance on himself, and occasionally brings in some humanoids he has dominated. Then, begins combat using some of its spells to empower his allies (such as haste) or cripple his enemies (such as mass curse of impending bladesSpC), as needed, then keep his distance from direct combat, dropping some of his lower level spells (such as ray of clumsinessSpC and ray of enfeeblement to debuff his enemies even further, and lead his force to victory. He will drop his damage dealing spells (chain lightning and wings of flurrySpC) to finish wounded enemies.

Rapid Matamagic (Ex): Dominion can apply metamagic feats to its spells without increasing the spell's casting time, and allowing it to use Quicken Spell.

Spell-like abilities: at will: detect chaos, mark of the outcastSpC (DC 18), tongues. Caster level 12th. Saves are Charisma based.

Spells: Dominion casts spells as a 12th level Sorcerer.
Typical Sorcerer Spells Known (6/8/8/7/7/6/4, DC 16 + spell level)
0: amanuensis, daze, detect magic, light, read magic, resistance,
1st: charm person, lesser orb of coldSpC, mage armor, ray of clumsinessSpC, ray of enfleeblement
2nd: glitterdust, invisibility, see invisibility, scorching ray, wings of coverRotD
3rd: dispel magic, haste, mass curse of impending bladesSpC, suggestion
4th: evard's black tentacles, greater resistanceSpC), wings of flurryRotD
5th: arcane fusion CM, dominate person
6th: chain lightning

Risada

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #137 on: April 30, 2011, 10:02:36 AM »

Throne
Large Outsider (Extraplanar, Fire, Lawful)
HD 14d8+98 (161 HP)
Speed 40 ft. (8 squares); fly 120 ft (good)
Init: +4
AC 28; touch 13; flat-footed 24
(-1 Size, +4 Dex, +15 natural)
BAB +14; Grp +26
Attack slam +22 melee (3d6+8 plus 2d6 fire)
Full-Attack 2 slams +22 melee (3d6+8 plus 2d6 fire)
Special Attacks spell-like abilities, trample
Special Qualities cold vulnerability, DR 10/chaotic and cold iron, darkvision 60 ft., fast healing 10, fire immunity, low-light vision, spell resistance 24
Saves Fort +15, Ref +13 Will +13
Abilities Str 27, Dex 19, Con 22, Int 14, Wis 19, Cha 24
Skills Balance +18, Bluff +12, Concentration +23, Intimidate +26, Knowledge(Religion) +19, Knowledge(the planes) +19,  Listen +21, Sense Motive +19, Spot +21, Tumble +21
Feats Ability Focus (quickened fireball), Ability Focus (trample)B, Improved Natural Attack (slam), Improved ToughnessCW, Power Attack, Weapon Focus (slam)
Organization Solitary or chariot (2-4)
Challenge Rating 12
Treasure Standard
Alignment always LN
Advancement 15-24 HD (Large); 25-40 (Huge)
Level Adjustment --

In the nine orders of angels in most Christian teachings, Thrones (also known as Ophanim, Galgallin, or Wheels) are the seventh, making them third in the first hierarchy. Of angels with a physical form, they hold the highest rank. They are traditionally portrayed as large wheels covered in eyes, often surrounded by the flames of heaven. They are the carriers of the throne of God and are considered extremely powerful, acting as the keepers of higher energies.

This 14 feet high wood wheel has a humanoid form stuck on it. This humanoid's skin looks exactly the same as that from the wheel, its head is bald, it is wearing a black cloak. Its emotionless face doesn't have a mouth, and its eyes are deep red. Flames flicker on most of its body. Among the angelic hierarchy, Throne is the only one without wings.

Combat

Throne relies on the mobility granted by his trample ability to attack as many targets as possible, while moving around the battlefield. When he identifies a target with low durability, he closes in (using trample to damage foes on the way) and keep attacking it, while using his spell-like abilities to hurt as many foes as possible.

Spell-like abilities: at will: meteoric strikePHB2, orb of fireSpC (DC 21), quickened fireball (DC 22), flamestrike (DC 22). 1/day: greater teleport, meteor swarm (DC 26). Caster level 14th. Saves are Charisma based.

Trample: Reflex DC 27, 3d6+8 plus 2d6 fire damage.

Risada

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #138 on: May 06, 2011, 01:06:20 AM »
Aaaaaand, I'm done with the angels. Aside from Throne looking too plain (I'm working on something to make him.... unique), any opinions on the last 4 guys?

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #139 on: May 06, 2011, 04:11:43 AM »
Personally Im happy you stuck with it long nuff to finish