Author Topic: Increasing Crit Range for Assassin  (Read 2311 times)

xipetotec

• Monkey bussiness
    • Email
Increasing Crit Range for Assassin
« on: September 06, 2010, 04:47:21 PM »
Hey, I'm trying to find a good route to go for paragon/epic desitiny or even feat-wise to increase my crit range for an Assassin.  I was very tempted by Daggermaster since I might multiclass into a Rogue anyways, however it says only with daggers and a good chunk of my damage as an assassin comes from slinging my big Fullblade, so I'm a little hesitant to give that up for increased crit range, but maybe at that point it would be worth it? 

The only other thing I could really find was the feat that increases your crit range from 19-20 for wielding a specific weapon, but it required a 21 strength, which really isn't something that would be easy to do either....

In any case, what I'm really looking for are ways to increase my crit range... I'm sure there are powers that other classes get and such, but just wanted to see if anyone had any grand or great options for me?  Thanks in advance!

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
Re: Increasing Crit Range for Assassin
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2010, 05:09:48 PM »
Daggermaster got nerfed by Errata. Its increased crit range now only applies to Rogue powers. The most practical way of getting a greater crit range as an Assassin is probably wielding a Jagged weapon (AV).

The other easy way I know if requires you to play in the Dark Sun setting, as it involves the power granted by the Wilder theme.
It's all about vision and making reality conform to your vision. By dropping a fucking house on it.

Agita's Awesome Poster Compilation
Lycanthromancer's Awesome Poster Compilation

xipetotec

• Monkey bussiness
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2010, 01:57:33 PM »
Where could I find the Dark Sun material?  It might be something my DM would allow or incorporate into our campaign if I can find the material for it.  Or is it just another campaign book like Eberron and Forgotten Realms?

Also, thanks for the tip on the Jagged weapon... I might consider picking that up.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 02:00:19 PM by xipetotec »

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2010, 02:03:17 PM »
Where could I find the Dark Sun material?  It might be something my DM would allow or incorporate into our campaign if I can find the material for it.  Or is it just another campaign book like Eberron and Forgotten Realms?
Yeah, it's a campaign setting.
It's all about vision and making reality conform to your vision. By dropping a fucking house on it.

Agita's Awesome Poster Compilation
Lycanthromancer's Awesome Poster Compilation