Author Topic: Need some 'evil' advice  (Read 4032 times)

veekie

• Organ Grinder
  • WARNING: Homing Miko
Re: Need some 'evil' advice
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2009, 06:49:56 AM »
Shrink Item on the corpse and animate it inside, if you're doing it just once. Polymorph them before shoving them in otherwise. Amorphous Form(spell compendium 3rd level) work as well, provided the bag has enough capacity to contain them.

An item that casts Amorphous Form on command does so fine for packing them in enmasse.
The mind transcends the body.
It's also a little cold because of that.
Please get it a blanket.

I wish I could read your mind,
I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"
-Ibuki Suika, on overkill

To sumbolaion diakoneto moi, basilisk ouranionon.
Epigenentheto, apoleia keraune hos timeis pteirei.
Hekatonkatis kai khiliakis astrapsato.
Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

There is no higher price than 'free'.

"I won't die. I've been ordered not to die."

ZeroSpace

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
    • Email
Re: Need some 'evil' advice
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2009, 02:21:20 PM »
Well I suppose now I'll just need to work on what kind of bodies go in the bag. For now I'm thinking prolly elf skeletons for archery. 16 Dex after being animated will go a way towards making up for their shitty to-hit.
YAY! I get to go to the SPECIAL hell!

"The picks aren't breaking through, sir!"
"Alright men, time to break out the greatswords!"

"You may not make money being a bad-ass!"
-My DM