Author Topic: Wild Talents question  (Read 1157 times)

gtroc

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
  • Dancing in the stars.
    • The Laughing Stick
Wild Talents question
« on: March 04, 2009, 11:37:02 PM »
SO I just got Wild Talents Essential Edition(really good buy by the way, $10). and I am having some issues understanding some bits. I hope some oone on this forum has the game and understands the rul;es. I tried asking on rpg.net but got a vague response. the Extra Permanent states that the power will work even after you die, this extra is attached to regeneration, so would this cause you to come back from the dead, or just make your corpse pretty? or is that outside the intent of the extra. If you do not know the answer please do not confuse the issue by attempting to answer, as that is what has already happened on a different forum. thank you.
I saw a lady on T.V. She was born without arms. Literally, she was born with her hands attached to her shoulders... and that was sad, but then they said, "Lola does not know the meaning of the word 'can't.'" And that to me was kinda worse... in a way... ya know? Not only does she not have arms, but she doesn't understand simple contractions. It's very simple Lola, you just take two words, you put them together, then you take out the middle letters, you put a comma in there and you raise it up!
-Mitch Hedberg

Games
running: Power and Consequences
Planning: An Imperfect World

emissary666

• King Kong
    • Email
Re: Wild Talents question
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2009, 11:26:16 PM »
I don't know about wild talents, but I read it as you looking pretty
I make little kids cry
Steady As A Goat