Author Topic: Shadow's Edge  (Read 6206 times)

Balthanon

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
    • Lands Beyond Reality...
    • Email
Re: Shadow's Edge
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2008, 07:46:04 PM »
If you want to send me a PM with your email, I can send you a few of the spreadsheets and such that I was using to organize the campaign.  The website has a fair amount of detail on the people, but I think I have a bit more information squirreled away here and there.

If you want to target a particular area and start planning, there is a small ruined fort in the pass to the northwest that needs restored.  That could make for a nice subset of the Shadow's Edge locale.  The powers that be in Sembia want it guarded again and have started pressuring the nobles (or Darse anyway) into doing something about it in return for extending their domain.

At the moment, the only remaining Lord in the village is Morgan, who returned a short time ago and has been acting a bit odd since.  (The first extended adventure that I am considering running or proposing is an expedition to go rescue Sinwa-- Morgan had no immediate success in tracking her down, for those who were following the thread, and is going to serve as a sponsor of adventurers and erratic or eccentric Lord in the mean time.  Unless Previn happens to show up and wants to resume control over his character.)

PhoenixInferno

• Hong Kong
« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2008, 11:20:34 PM »
OO!  It'll be like that quest in Baldur's Gate II: Throne of Bhaal - the one where you subcontracted to some adventurers!

AfterCrescent

• Organ Grinder
  • Here After
« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2008, 10:03:37 PM »
Your subforum is up :D
The cake is a lie.
Need to play table top? Get your game on at:
Brilliant Gameologists' PbP Forum. Do it, you know you want to.
The 3.5 Cleric Handbook
The 13th Guard - An alternate history campaign idea.
Clerics just wake up one morning and decide they need to kick ass, and it needs to be kicked NOW. ~veekie

Balthanon

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
    • Lands Beyond Reality...
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2008, 09:48:19 PM »
For those who were interested in the game, we can take general conversation to the OOC thread, conversation about the characters to be created to the Character Creation forum and world building (i.e. DMs readying games) can post in the Introduction thread for now.  If necessary I can split out the conversation into a DM thread later.  When we have a few characters created I'll create an adventure thread to begin interacting in Shadow's Edge (and when DMs are ready we can create new threads for them.)

Introduction
OOC Conversation
Character Creation