Author Topic: Link back to the main page  (Read 2486 times)

Dragon Snack

• Curious George
    • Dragon Snack Games and Entertainment
    • Email
Link back to the main page
« on: November 17, 2007, 01:37:56 PM »
Maybe I'm just blind, but is there a link back to the main page from the forums?

If not, making the Brilliant Gameologists logo in the header into a link may be a good idea...

I have the forums in my Favorites since they will probably see more action than the actual homepage, but I still want to check in on the actual podcasts every now and then. ;D
Visit my Message Boards (they're strangely familiar) and my Blog...

If you look at the entire history of the RPG industry, you'll see the same, long, sad story: a mountain of conventional wisdom, usually backed by selective listening, that leads to a long chain of failed games and bad ideas. - Mike Mearls

Meg

• Message Board Extraordinaire
  • Man in Gorilla Suit
  • Are you rapier than me?
    • Brilliant Gameologists
    • Email
Re: Link back to the main page
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2007, 09:27:47 PM »
I searched all over as to how to do that-- I went through the entire admin panel looking to see if I could make the logo link back to the main page but can't find a way to do that.

If anyone has _any_ idea how, I would love to add that.
All of my updates are on twitter! 

This is my angry voice.  Text written in red, by me, is  an official moderator "suggestion"

Want to meet me or the other Gameologists?  Check out where we'll be on the Conventions, Meetups and Events board!

Dragon Snack

• Curious George
    • Dragon Snack Games and Entertainment
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2007, 08:29:27 AM »
I've never set up a forum before, but I'm surprised you can't just insert basic HTML to make it a link...
Visit my Message Boards (they're strangely familiar) and my Blog...

If you look at the entire history of the RPG industry, you'll see the same, long, sad story: a mountain of conventional wisdom, usually backed by selective listening, that leads to a long chain of failed games and bad ideas. - Mike Mearls

Meg

• Message Board Extraordinaire
  • Man in Gorilla Suit
  • Are you rapier than me?
    • Brilliant Gameologists
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2007, 05:17:17 PM »
Yeah, me too.  I can insert a picture, but if it's not in a picture format it won't accept it so I couldn't just put html linkage around it. 

There has _got_ to be some way to do it, I just can't figure it out.
All of my updates are on twitter! 

This is my angry voice.  Text written in red, by me, is  an official moderator "suggestion"

Want to meet me or the other Gameologists?  Check out where we'll be on the Conventions, Meetups and Events board!