Author Topic: Help choosing a game!  (Read 6025 times)

Tshern

• Clown Prince of Crime
  • Organ Grinder
  • Aistii valoa auttavasti
    • Email
Re: Help choosing a game!
« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2009, 06:52:39 AM »
Really? The only one I realized you could turn into a Jedi was the Disciple, but I sure as hell didn't help him. My character was the ultimate evil Sith Lord, but now I am aiming at some super light side defender...

Handy Links

KnightDisciple

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
  • Batman Going Beyond the Impossible!
« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2009, 11:02:52 PM »
Really? The only one I realized you could turn into a Jedi was the Disciple, but I sure as hell didn't help him. My character was the ultimate evil Sith Lord, but now I am aiming at some super light side defender...

Yep. Mira, Atton, Handmaiden, and Bao-dur can all become Jedi. Hanharr can't (due to them not wanting another wookie jedi), the droids obviously can't, and I'm pretty sure Mandalore can't.
"Reason is the natural order of truth; but imagination is the organ of meaning. " - C. S. Lewis
"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." - C. S. Lewis
"You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body." - C.S. Lewis

Tshern

• Clown Prince of Crime
  • Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2009, 05:29:40 PM »
Bao-Dur Jedi sounds cool as ever, I really liked the character. And yeah, I believe Tyvokka (was that the name?) is enough.

Force Unleashed on Wii suffers heavily from camera problems. Otherwise it has been awesome.

Handy Links

Bozwevial

• Organ Grinder
  • Developing a relaxed attitude to danger.
« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2009, 06:05:47 PM »
Yeah, there is that. Camera's a bit tricky to get used to.

Tshern

• Clown Prince of Crime
  • Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: March 04, 2009, 06:50:35 AM »
Yeah, there is that. Camera's a bit tricky to get used to.
Particularly annoying when you are in a boss fight and you technically have to just know where the boss is to toss something at him. The second fight against the Rogue Jedi was tricky too since the dude is so fast that bad camera work really ticks you off.

Handy Links

Tshern

• Clown Prince of Crime
  • Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2009, 07:57:26 PM »
I crashed my way through Force Unleashed. Now I am going to play it again with all the upgrades just to get all the holocrons and such.

Handy Links