Author Topic: Current Greyhawk info  (Read 1739 times)

archangel.arcanis

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
Current Greyhawk info
« on: February 13, 2009, 01:18:18 PM »
Anyone know where i can find the info i need to run a real Greyhawk game? I've been searching the web and cant find much of anything. All i really need is a good map, the history, and the gods. I just can't seem to find any of it. If there is something else i would likely need and i can get it with out having to order some out of print book let me know.

Thanks in advance.
Clerics and Druids are like the 4 and 2 in 42. Together they are the answer to the ultimate question in D&D.
Retire the character before the DM smacks you with the Table as the book will feel totally inadequate now.-Hazren

Eepop

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
  • Eep...Eepop...Eepop Ananamus
Re: Current Greyhawk info
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2009, 03:31:04 PM »
Best I can find is: http://greyhawk.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

But googling "Greyhawk Wiki" gets lots of results to wade through.

archangel.arcanis

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2009, 03:44:24 PM »
the link you gave works but there isn't any data there. Everything i clicked on just lead to a write and article page.
Clerics and Druids are like the 4 and 2 in 42. Together they are the answer to the ultimate question in D&D.
Retire the character before the DM smacks you with the Table as the book will feel totally inadequate now.-Hazren

Endarire

• Man in Gorilla Suit
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2009, 11:11:42 PM »
Java Greyhawk City Map

Greyhawk World Map: The Flaeness - I know of no official map for western Greyhawk, but I saw a rough sketch of western Oerth.

Oerth on the Greyhawk Wiki
Hood - My first answer to all your build questions; past, present, and future.

Speaking of which:
Don't even need TO for this.  Any decent Hood build, especially one with Celerity, one-rounds [Azathoth, the most powerful greater deity from d20 Cthulu].
Does it bug anyone else that we've reached the point where characters who can obliterate a greater deity in one round are considered "decent?"

archangel.arcanis

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2009, 05:09:58 PM »
thanks for the links i think i can make good use of them.