Author Topic: running a pulp game for four hours need help!!  (Read 1014 times)

Chris_fromtheBX

• Monkey bussiness
    • Email
running a pulp game for four hours need help!!
« on: January 31, 2009, 03:18:37 AM »
This what I have so far in terms of a plot. I was planning to run this using Savage Worlds.

The PC 's were relaxing after a long adventure and they were hanging out in Metropolis to be given the key to the city by none other than Superman himself. The year is 1936. They are supposed to be interviewed by a journalist Clark Kent for the Daily Planet and when he walks into their lab they've disappeared nowhere to be found.

They wake up to find themselves transported 100 billion years into the future on a post historic Earth.

The bad guy a time traveler named Sunderidge hoped to grab the PC's much later on through the time stream and instead really upset at his grabbing them earlier decides to hunt them for sport with his ultra tech  rifle and an army of robots behind him made of Civil War Confederate  Gold  armed with golden machine guns.

They run through a labyrinthine castle only to find a wounded man that tosses them the igniter key to a car... a flying golden car of the future carried by air golems he claims to be the assistant of Sunderidge. And they must start the Colossality Engine or it will be the end of everything. He dies and they take off.  With Sunderidge in slow pursuit..with him inside his distorted castle embedded in a rippling mirrored  cube of "metalspace". The castle is reflected on all of its sides as it spins.

To the Cathedral Of Zeppelins where the are captured by the evil priests there and put to gladiatorial combat by way of jet pack and saber and chained to their opponent by one arm with time locking gas masks flying among poisonous gas clouds.

If they survive that they make it to the mysterious jagged structure known as the....( have to figure out a name for this place) made of giant slab of the Moon that broke off when it exploded and fell into the Earth's ocean. Here they must deal with the Daughters Of The Skeletal Age,immortals that  that have shunned the presence of men and are immortals with a terrible curse...

Now how do I stretch this into four hours of fun ?