Author Topic: Indie TCGs  (Read 1593 times)

Charon

• Monkey bussiness
    • Email
Indie TCGs
« on: January 27, 2009, 08:22:09 PM »
I was just wondering if anyone on here plays lesser know TCGs. I play a few like W.A.G.O.N. Webcomic Battle, War for Edadh, PK Cards, and my baby Geek Fight!. Heck, there are at least three more card games slated for this year alone.

Anyway, I just wanted to chime in and see if anyone has tried any of the lesser known games out there. I will probably just be a lurker here, since I am generally bogged down with work (hey, I make games for a living, so it's not all bad). I am always looking for more n00bs to pwn, so just name your game.

Click it, you know you want to.

johnboy069

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
    • Email
Re: Indie TCGs
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2009, 08:58:07 PM »
I used to play Initial D (Fast and the Fuirious meets ccg), Anachronism (Still do occasionally, found a site that has complete sets for $20), and the original Rage card game (I still try to find people with the cards, and I usually get them cheap). Now I play Magic (been playing since Ice Age/4th Edition) and the WOW card game (I love my enhancement shaman deck and my feral druid deck lol. Been working on a mage deck, and eventually I will make a paladin or rogue deck lol).
This is johnboy069 and toryn from the wizards boards:)
\m/ RIP Ronnie James Dio, you will be missed.\m/ :bigeye