Author Topic: [D&D 3.5] Death of an Artist--Pregame Thread  (Read 5830 times)

Silent Wayfarer

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
    • Email
Re: [D&D 3.5] Death of an Artist--Pregame Thread
« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2009, 12:24:26 PM »
Hmm. I don't know if anyone has a barbarian in mind, but I was also thinking of a Champion of Gwynharwyf. Because really, barbarians = vikings = FUCKING METAL.

His theme song would be Gate of God by Gun Barrel (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ni3_gAky1M). I mean, just listen to the chorus!
« Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 12:29:30 PM by Silent Wayfarer »

woodenbandman

• Man in Gorilla Suit
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: January 26, 2009, 03:20:22 PM »
If LA buyoff, I'll be an Aasimar. If not, then it shall be Lesser Aasimar, because, let's face it, LA sucks. I can't decide if I should go straight swordsage or go Master of Nine and adding maneuvers to Crusader Recover Method shenantics (the deadly combination of shenanigans and antics).

Bozwevial

• Organ Grinder
  • Developing a relaxed attitude to danger.
« Reply #43 on: January 26, 2009, 08:04:18 PM »
Just put this into the Current Games thread, so I'm not sure how soon AC will lock this. At any rate, we can move discussions over there once the forum is open.

Edit: And of course AC manages to pull it off in the five minutes I step away from the computer.

AfterCrescent

• Organ Grinder
  • Here After
« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2009, 08:07:11 PM »
Very soon. ;)

Your board's up.  I'll leave this open for a bit to let people get anything out of this thread that they need. Enjoy your game. :D
The cake is a lie.
Need to play table top? Get your game on at:
Brilliant Gameologists' PbP Forum. Do it, you know you want to.
The 3.5 Cleric Handbook
The 13th Guard - An alternate history campaign idea.
Clerics just wake up one morning and decide they need to kick ass, and it needs to be kicked NOW. ~veekie

woodenbandman

• Man in Gorilla Suit
    • Email
« Reply #45 on: January 26, 2009, 08:21:04 PM »
Woo!

Just curious: Who's the sneak? Because I COULD be the sneak, but I'm not sure I'd be very good since I'm going to be going Swordsage/Crusader. I could go Ruby Knight Vindicator, but I don't want to cast spells with this character. I'll be headed Master of Nine, preliminary build is Cobra Strike Monk1/Swordsage6/Crusader2 with level loss included from LA buyoff. Do I start halfway between levels 9 and 10, or 3000 XP behind level 10?

Bozwevial

• Organ Grinder
  • Developing a relaxed attitude to danger.
« Reply #46 on: January 26, 2009, 08:27:36 PM »
Aaaand the game topics are up, so everyone may want to continue discussing things in the forum.

Straw_Man

• Hong Kong
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: January 26, 2009, 09:49:16 PM »
Woo!

Just curious: Who's the sneak? Because I COULD be the sneak, but I'm not sure I'd be very good since I'm going to be going Swordsage/Crusader. I could go Ruby Knight Vindicator, but I don't want to cast spells with this character. I'll be headed Master of Nine, preliminary build is Cobra Strike Monk1/Swordsage6/Crusader2 with level loss included from LA buyoff. Do I start halfway between levels 9 and 10, or 3000 XP behind level 10?

Umm, I'm already going Crusader, UrPriest/ Ruby Knight, so I like the latter. Wouldn't the bard be the sneak, and the artificer the trapsmith?
"No, no, don't think, Maya." Ritsuko chided. "We will not gattai the Evas or their pilots.

Such thoughts lead inevitably to transformation sequences."

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: January 27, 2009, 05:20:28 AM »
Man, I wish I had paid more attention to the PbP General forum; I missed all the awesome new games recently!

This sounds fun, so I'll definitely need to keep an eye on it regardless. :D