Author Topic: [De]Motivators!  (Read 281076 times)

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
Re: [De]Motivators!
« Reply #100 on: March 11, 2009, 06:57:01 PM »
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

veekie

• Organ Grinder
  • WARNING: Homing Miko
« Reply #101 on: March 12, 2009, 12:08:08 AM »
Hey Prime, TVtrope's one of them places with no hot links.
The mind transcends the body.
It's also a little cold because of that.
Please get it a blanket.

I wish I could read your mind,
I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"
-Ibuki Suika, on overkill

To sumbolaion diakoneto moi, basilisk ouranionon.
Epigenentheto, apoleia keraune hos timeis pteirei.
Hekatonkatis kai khiliakis astrapsato.
Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

There is no higher price than 'free'.

"I won't die. I've been ordered not to die."

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #102 on: March 12, 2009, 08:11:59 AM »
That's funny, I could see it...
Well, if you type it in yourself: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/green-lantern-batman.jpg
My work
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #103 on: March 12, 2009, 10:41:10 AM »
It just blocks external referrers and people without a TVTropes cookie onboard.
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #104 on: March 13, 2009, 09:09:48 PM »
Inspired by the following post:
Wow, I just found this little gem that may be just what we need to kill this mean ol' wizard!

Quote from: Monster Manual V, pg 67
A Vecna-blooded creature gains immunity to all divination spells cast against it or cast to learn information about it.  Such divination fails to reveal any information. The Vecnablooded creature immediately learns the name, appearance, and location of the caster who attempted the divination.

For +1 LA, this might be of invaluable use in this little challenge.  Thoughts?

It's all about vision and making reality conform to your vision. By dropping a fucking house on it.

Agita's Awesome Poster Compilation
Lycanthromancer's Awesome Poster Compilation

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #105 on: March 21, 2009, 08:15:43 PM »
Moar!

It's all about vision and making reality conform to your vision. By dropping a fucking house on it.

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #106 on: March 23, 2009, 07:00:49 PM »
Heh, enthusiasm is warranted, after all, it's been a while since she could cut loose.

And a little something I did when I figured out how to make animated motivators. Takes a while though.
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

[spoiler]

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #107 on: March 31, 2009, 02:01:12 PM »
Too soon?[spoiler][/spoiler]
« Last Edit: May 27, 2009, 06:13:38 PM by Agita »

BowenSilverclaw

• Organ Grinder
  • Walking that fine line between genius and insanity
    • Email
« Reply #108 on: March 31, 2009, 02:06:57 PM »
Awesome :P

"Weakness? Come test thy mettle against me, hairless ape, and we shall know who is weak!"

Quote from: J0lt
You caught a fish.  It was awesome.   :lol

Lycanthromancer

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #109 on: April 01, 2009, 12:47:01 AM »
Have you ever played Okami?

If you have a PS2, PS3, or a Wii, Get. This. Game. Now.

Seriously (other than the very beginning, which is waaaaay too long), it is one of the best games I've ever played. 60+ hours of constant awesome.

(BTW, the pic comes from here, and the quote from Minsc.)
[spoiler]Masculine men like masculine things. Masculine men are masculine. Therefore, liking masculine men is masculine.

I dare anyone to find a hole in that logic.
[spoiler]
+1 Lycanthromancer
Which book is Lycanthromancer in?
Lyca ... is in the book. Yes he is.
 :D
shit.. concerning psionics optimization, lycan IS the book
[/spoiler]

BowenSilverclaw

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #110 on: April 01, 2009, 05:28:44 AM »
For a minute there I thought it was supposed to say 'our furry' :P
"Weakness? Come test thy mettle against me, hairless ape, and we shall know who is weak!"

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #111 on: April 05, 2009, 09:46:17 AM »
Sadly, I have none of the consoles Lycan mentioned. Darn, that game looks cool.

Another Josef F. one, not from me this time:

And another one from me:

Bozwevial

• Organ Grinder
  • Developing a relaxed attitude to danger.
« Reply #112 on: April 05, 2009, 03:02:07 PM »
Okami is indeed awesome. I've been playing it on the Wii, but I haven't gotten very far into it. I haven't played it for a while, either.

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #113 on: April 05, 2009, 04:43:08 PM »
Okami is indeed awesome. I've been playing it on the Wii, but I haven't gotten very far into it. I haven't played it for a while, either.
I got to the part where you have to draw a straight line with the Wiimote to proceed. That took me half an hour. :( I quit soon after.
My work

Bozwevial

• Organ Grinder
  • Developing a relaxed attitude to danger.
« Reply #114 on: April 05, 2009, 06:44:58 PM »
Yeah, that was just...no. I had trouble with that until I figured out you can hold down the Z button to make it a straight line. What gave me fits was Mr. Orange's dance.

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #115 on: April 06, 2009, 07:36:47 PM »
A short 4th Edition run with Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni.
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #116 on: April 07, 2009, 04:24:27 AM »
It's been a while since I made any. So heres a couple.
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

[spoiler]

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

BowenSilverclaw

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #117 on: April 07, 2009, 08:27:40 AM »
Heh, anyone know if Basquatch is any good (assuming it's aired yet, could be that the first season hasn't started yet...)?

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #118 on: April 07, 2009, 08:46:39 AM »
The base concept is lolwut, but I haven't had the time to check it out yet. Just grabbed the image off some website.
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

[spoiler]

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

j0lt

• Hong Kong
  • Browncoat
« Reply #119 on: April 08, 2009, 10:16:25 AM »
Heh, anyone know if Basquatch is any good (assuming it's aired yet, could be that the first season hasn't started yet...)?

Oddly enough, I caught it the other night on TV here in Japan.  Not being completely fluent, I'll describe the basic imagery you should expect: Bouncing boobs, huge car-bodied basketball-playing mecha, and...  Yeah, that's about it.
PbP Games
The Artifact (prologue) as Dr. Henry Loder, Mayan archaeologist