Author Topic: Mr. Angry  (Read 7604 times)

Flay Crimsonwind

• Hong Kong
  • Watching the World Burn in Magnificence
    • Email
Re: Mr. Angry
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2009, 05:09:24 AM »
I seem to recall a build that did this, utilizing as many strength and attack boosting rages, plus kiai shout(?) and that thing that ronin do, to lower your AC to negative levels, but make a charging full attack, and then karmic strike/robilar's gambit was in there, so your hellishly powered hits would go full attack, and if it survived and attacked you, you nailed it with superpowered AoO's. I remember seeing it, but can't find it. It's somewhere on gleemax, I'm sure. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Heliomance

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2009, 05:43:18 AM »
A problem I ran into was wanting to emulate multiple races. Which can't be done, you can't emulate a half orc and a goliath at the same time, and you can't gain mountain rage, without losing the half orc paragon rage, or vice versa.

Also, there's another, other PrC you can qualify for...
[spoiler]War Hulk[/spoiler]

Savage Species rituals might help you out; specifically, the Minor Ritual of Association.

Thrice Dead Cat

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2009, 02:13:19 PM »
What about using racial emulation to become a Mongrelfolk? Originally, I thought the whole racial bit with them only applied to UMD checks, but looking at their diffuse blood ability, it makes it seem as if they qualify as a slew of other races all at once.

emaNsdrawkcaB

• That monkey with the orange ass cheeks
  • Unicorn Power!
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2009, 04:37:24 PM »
What about using racial emulation to become a Mongrelfolk? Originally, I thought the whole racial bit with them only applied to UMD checks, but looking at their diffuse blood ability, it makes it seem as if they qualify as a slew of other races all at once.

I don't see how Diffuse Blood would let one qualify for more than one race at once.

In my build I decided to emulate a dwarf, to gain CON to AC twice via Deepwarden, which is another +10 to AC when you multirage.

PlzBreakMyCampaign

• Hong Kong
  • Immune to Critical Hits as a Fairness Elemental
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2009, 12:25:20 PM »
ahem. Im back with more: Tribal frenzy (awesome cohort class btw), Singh ranger, and Wildrunner. All progress their bonuses somehow. I was lookin through some books  ;)
« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 02:43:10 AM by PlzBreakMyCampaign »
[Spoiler]
An interesting read, nice to see a civil discussion
The point of Spell Resistance is to make it harder to get buffed.
And healed. Don't forget that.
Huge amounts of people are fuckwits. That doesn't mean that fuckwit is a valid lifestyle.
[/Spoiler]

Old Geezer's Law of Hobby Taste: The more objectively inconsequential a hobby is, the more disagreements within the community will be expressed in outrageously insulting, overblown, and ludicrously emotionally laden terms.

More Funny than Humble[Spoiler]
Quote from: PlzBreakMyCampaign
Your a shifter... you have all you ever need.
It blows MoMF out of the water

But if your greedy for more [Wish] for something that only effects you, like another class level or two that doesn't count against your ECL.
Quote from: hungryhungryhippo987
Yes, I'm the 3.0 "Masters of the Wild" shifter, the awesome kind. My favorite form to take is Force Dragon. Yes, I am immortal ... My character is hands down the coolest guy in the campaign and there is nothing I could possibly want.
PBMC gets a cookie for DotA r