Author Topic: FIGHT! (Self-explanatory)  (Read 5278 times)

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
Re: FIGHT! (Self-explanatory)
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2009, 03:32:49 PM »
*Rams his sphere full-speed at the cryohydra, knocking it into a fissure*
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

BowenSilverclaw

• Organ Grinder
  • Walking that fine line between genius and insanity
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2009, 04:43:29 PM »
HADOKEN!!!
"Weakness? Come test thy mettle against me, hairless ape, and we shall know who is weak!"

Quote from: J0lt
You caught a fish.  It was awesome.   :lol

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2009, 04:50:46 PM »
LOCATE CITY!!!
My work
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

BowenSilverclaw

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2009, 05:14:42 PM »
Contingent Plane Shift...

"Weakness? Come test thy mettle against me, hairless ape, and we shall know who is weak!"

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2009, 05:25:20 PM »
Contingent Greater Dispel Magic...
My work

BowenSilverclaw

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2009, 05:28:11 PM »
Higher CL, bitch :P

bhu

• Organ Grinder
  • Convincing the rich whale fat enemas are healthy
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2009, 10:29:30 PM »
*small cat retreats to personal dimension for munchies after leaving small sphere on the ground.  The sphere opens, and the sky rains forth four billion awakened monkeys wearing tee shirts that say 'we fling our own'.  Small cat sets down to watch the fun on tv with some nice spiced popcorn.  Well okay it's mostly just to see the wtf look on everyone else's face really.*

veekie

• Organ Grinder
  • WARNING: Homing Miko
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2009, 07:17:24 AM »
*raises Shield Of Poo Reflection*
The mind transcends the body.
It's also a little cold because of that.
Please get it a blanket.

I wish I could read your mind,
I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"
-Ibuki Suika, on overkill

To sumbolaion diakoneto moi, basilisk ouranionon.
Epigenentheto, apoleia keraune hos timeis pteirei.
Hekatonkatis kai khiliakis astrapsato.
Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

There is no higher price than 'free'.

"I won't die. I've been ordered not to die."

BowenSilverclaw

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2009, 07:54:27 AM »
*joins kitteh in front of tv and asks to pass the popcorn*

skydragonknight

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2009, 01:12:22 PM »
*summons hundreds of Terminator units of every variety from the future to exteminate all primate life, including homosapiens.*
It always seems like the barrels around here have something in them.

Bozwevial

• Organ Grinder
  • Developing a relaxed attitude to danger.
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2009, 02:01:53 PM »
*puts a flaw into the original Terminator design, causing the future Terminators to vanish*

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2009, 05:19:06 PM »
A beeping sound appears, becoming louder and louder until a small device rises from the ground, displaying numbers in red.

My work

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2009, 11:03:09 PM »
DING!

A box rises from the ground and disgorges a massive pizza.
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

Bozwevial

• Organ Grinder
  • Developing a relaxed attitude to danger.
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2009, 11:04:39 PM »
*passes out pizza to all the competitors*

Flay Crimsonwind

• Hong Kong
  • Watching the World Burn in Magnificence
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2009, 05:53:12 AM »
*waits for the dark reaver powder he put in the pizza to take effect...*

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2009, 08:09:44 AM »
*waits for the antimatter conversion nanobots he put in the pizza toppings to take effect*
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

[spoiler]

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

bhu

• Organ Grinder
  • Convincing the rich whale fat enemas are healthy
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2009, 08:36:30 AM »
*continues munching his popcorn and wonders why all these humans on the tv are watching people eat pizza.  Goddamn silly behavior them shaved monkeys has if you ask him...Oh wait...*