Author Topic: The "Coolest Stuff You've Done In-game" thread.  (Read 15636 times)

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
Re: The "Coolest Stuff You've Done In-game" thread.
« Reply #60 on: June 10, 2009, 01:23:25 PM »
My Silverbrow Human Dragonfire Adept, who is a bit of a Large Ham, was in the forge from the Forgotten Forge Eberron module along with her gang when they heard someone shouting from outside, calling them 'weak fleshies'. Upon hearing this, she climbed out of the hole in the building's roof, bloodsoaked from a run-in with the place's guardians, and started shouting at the warforged outside how he was really the weak one, and laid an Entangling Exhalation on him. The warforged spent nearly all of the upcoming fight trying to break free (our DM houseruled that EE works like the spell Entangle) while my DFA roasted him with impunity and kept raining witty insults on him from the rooftop. Not bad for a level 1 CMoA, I'd say.
It's all about vision and making reality conform to your vision. By dropping a fucking house on it.

Agita's Awesome Poster Compilation
Lycanthromancer's Awesome Poster Compilation

dither

• Hong Kong
  • Breaking the ninth wall
« Reply #61 on: June 10, 2009, 02:07:55 PM »
My first character in D&D was a 3.0 half-elf bard. I was joining a party for the first adventure in what I would later discover was the Shackled City adventure path. Anyway, we had a scythe-wielding human fighter, a half-orc ranger, and an elf rogue. All the characters already in the party were pretty beefy, and I was coming in with fairly average stats to replace a gnome sorcerer who'd left the party when the player didn't have time to play in the game anymore.

This was before I'd learned any of the "party roles," but I very quickly rose to fill the 'party face' position, because I was constantly in character and talking smack to just about every NPC we ran into. My stats were garbage, and I had a tendency to roll poorly, but I was always able to talk my way around a terrible Bluff or Diplomacy roll. It also quickly turned out that I was the only player with any *real* common sense in the group. Where they would see magic and treachery, I was able to see clever tricks and traps, which, if you've played the Shackled City adventure path, apparently there were TONS.

Anyway, the party never really explained to my character the goals they were trying to meet by their forays into the dungeon. My character was literally going along for the ride, but quickly bonded to the half-orc ranger. At some point, we stumbled across a jail and an outpost with food and wine and ... well, prisoners. My bard, who was at this point used to sitting most of the action out, quickly went for the food and wine, and was toasting our party's success as we were releasing the prisoners from their bonds. One of the NPCs took issue with this, and casually threw a drink in my face after I explained how our party had everything under control.

As she started going off on my bard about the horrible things the prisoners had been suffering, I was laughing his ass off, rolling on the floor (completely unable to take her "insult" seriously), the LAWFUL GOOD half-orc ranger (and my good buddy) came over and backhanded the woman across the room for insulting her rescuers.

Imagine the scene: wine-soaked bard ROFLing, half-orc bitching the prisoner out for being rude to her rescuers.

Anyway, this sparked an argument with the DM, who claimed back-handing the prisoner was in violation of alignment. The argument lasted over an hour, and I think that was the last thing we did that night. All because my bard was just wanted to have a good time!  :smirk I think my character was definitely living the high life of a Chaotic Neutral adventurer. Loud, proud, and hedonistic to the core.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 02:09:31 PM by dither »
"Stuck between a rogue and a bard place."

vanity
Read my webcomic!
Dither's Amazing Changing Avatars

[spoiler]
Quote from: Shadowhunter
Quote from: Flay Crimsonwind
"Vegeta! What does the scouter say about Dither's power level?"
It's over nine thousand!

Quote from: Bauglir
Quote from: Anklebite
Quote from: dither
Well blow me down! :P
A SECTION OF THE CAVERN HAS COLLAPSED!
dither, Miner, has died after colliding with an obstacle!
[/spoiler]

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #62 on: June 10, 2009, 02:29:25 PM »
Very nice, dither.

Speaking of first characters, my very first character was a Human Bard. Really basic, PHB-only, and completely unoptimized. In fact, I probably still have the character sheet around. I was playing with other first-timers in a one-shot adventure specifically for inexperienced players. (Although it was PbP, so by the time we finished, all of us had quite a bit of experience already from playing in other games.) The adventure's last encounter. Big Boss at the end of the dungeon crawl. Some dragon-spider-thing none of us had seen before (which later turned out to have been a Blackspawn Stalker from MM IV), along with its minions. Within the first five or six rounds, the Wizard, the Druid, and one of our Fighters all died, leaving me alone with the other Fighter. After the Druid died (who had been a close friend of my Bard), my Bard started using his Feather Token (Whip), which the DM ruled to have constrict, to grapple and pick off (with his rapier) the remaining minion while the remaining Fighter and the BBEG were exchanging blows. After finishing the minion, my Bard summoned a Celestial Badger behind the BBEG to flank with the Fighter + Aid Another, and then made a fruitless attempt at grappling the big thing with his whip. That round, the BBEG reduced the Fighter to exactly 0 hit points.
Next (and last) round. Bard switches tactics, uses whip to Aid Another and has badger Aid Another as well. The fighter, with his last ounce of strength, attacks the beastie with his shiny new to-hit bonus and manages to kill it before dropping to -1 himself and falling over.

Last man standing: The Spoony Bard.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 02:31:44 PM by Agita »
It's all about vision and making reality conform to your vision. By dropping a fucking house on it.

dither

• Hong Kong
« Reply #63 on: June 10, 2009, 03:25:52 PM »
Very nice, dither.

Many thanks. It looks like your first character has an impressive resume himself.  :D

I played in a BESM game which was "supposed to be" a trope-riffic horror story. The black dude died first, and then the couple who had sex died. I was playing a goth-influenced, Wicca-practicing, genre-savvy lesbian chick who had some klepto tendencies. Every time we came across an interesting item (or a dead body), she picked up some item related to it. By the end, she had shards of glass from a window that had fallen on a dude, one characters (broken) iPod, the preacher's bible and some holy water, and an assortment of other random objects.

Considering how, despite everyone else's attempts to GET THEIR CHARACTER KILLED, I was trying to keep my character alive. I thought I'd at least stick to the "gotta get out alive" mindset that a character ACTUALLY stuck in a horror film would have. Anyway, it was down to me, the jock, and the stoner, and we were confronted by the Big Bad. We fled (as we were supposed to). Sadly, the stoner's foot went through the old wooden stairs and she broke her leg, to be eviscerated only moments later.

The jock and I booked it out of there, and he got "dominated" by a ghost, started walking towards the dude, and I tossed my well-prepared holy water in the ghost's face, disrupting the domination effect. The two of us managed to make it out of the scary mansion. I still had my guitar (which I'd considered using as a weapon on numerous occasions) and the various objects I'd picked up off the characters. The jock and I exchanged awkward hugs, and then vowed to take the jock's motorcycle to the nearest yuppie bar and pick up chicks.

Happily ever after. I hear the DM's got a sequel in the works.

vanity
Read my webcomic!

[spoiler]
It's over nine thousand!

[/spoiler]

Kuroimaken

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #64 on: June 10, 2009, 04:10:13 PM »
Very nice, dither.

Many thanks. It looks like your first character has an impressive resume himself.  :D

I played in a BESM game which was "supposed to be" a trope-riffic horror story. The black dude died first, and then the couple who had sex died. I was playing a goth-influenced, Wicca-practicing, genre-savvy lesbian chick who had some klepto tendencies. Every time we came across an interesting item (or a dead body), she picked up some item related to it. By the end, she had shards of glass from a window that had fallen on a dude, one characters (broken) iPod, the preacher's bible and some holy water, and an assortment of other random objects.

Considering how, despite everyone else's attempts to GET THEIR CHARACTER KILLED, I was trying to keep my character alive. I thought I'd at least stick to the "gotta get out alive" mindset that a character ACTUALLY stuck in a horror film would have. Anyway, it was down to me, the jock, and the stoner, and we were confronted by the Big Bad. We fled (as we were supposed to). Sadly, the stoner's foot went through the old wooden stairs and she broke her leg, to be eviscerated only moments later.

The jock and I booked it out of there, and he got "dominated" by a ghost, started walking towards the dude, and I tossed my well-prepared holy water in the ghost's face, disrupting the domination effect. The two of us managed to make it out of the scary mansion. I still had my guitar (which I'd considered using as a weapon on numerous occasions) and the various objects I'd picked up off the characters. The jock and I exchanged awkward hugs, and then vowed to take the jock's motorcycle to the nearest yuppie bar and pick up chicks.

Happily ever after. I hear the DM's got a sequel in the works.

You DO know that your character's adopted son will be in the sequel, right?  :P

Speaking of first characters, mine was an Elf Rogue. We were low-level, just barely starting in on D&D, and optimization wasn't even a word back then. Anyhoo, the guy who actually OWNED the books played a beefy Greatsword-wielding Fighter, while my character constantly switched weapons around because the DM kept to AD&D rules about which weapons you can/can't sneak attack with. The Fighter liked to play leader, but his suggestions were incredibly inane, so my character constantly bickered with him, and at some points he'd punch my character in the face to get things his way.

Anyhoo, we were in this pocket dimension-thingy, and we run into a dead end with an altar and a button. The Fighter asks me to go press the button, imagining that I'd look for traps (nevermind that my character had no ranks in search, and I didn't care for trapfinding anyway). I warn him that if something bad happens, I'm punching his teeth in.

I get hit by a poisoned arrow (thankfully the DM had no clue how poison was supposed to work either). I calmly walk up to the Fighter, dust his shoulders off, and punch him in the face. Natural 20, confirmed with another natural 20, and Sneak Attack to boot (DM figured Sneak Attack dice multiplied). The DM's response: "You have just lost 4 front teeth and 4 points of Charisma". To which he replied by trying to punch my character in the face and rolling a natural 1.

More dice awesome than character awesome, but still.  :)
Gendou Ikari is basically Gregory House in Kaminashades. This is FACT.

For proof, look here:

http://www.layoutjelly.com/image_27/gendo_ikari/

[SPOILER]
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7
My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Katana of Enlightenment.
Get yours.[/SPOILER]

I HAVE BROKEN THE 69 INTERNETS BARRIER!

Caelic

• Hong Kong
« Reply #65 on: June 11, 2009, 11:57:25 AM »
Then I brought in a LN necromancer and showed the party what a real evil character was like.

Heh.  I once played a LN necromancer in a mostly-evil party.  I went with the "Soulless-Science-For-The-Greater-Good" route--my character was a dispassionate student of death. Think Count Roogna from The Princess Bride.
("Now, remember, this is for science, so: be honest: how did that make you feel?")

The undead I created were masterpieces--bones carefully lacquered, silver wire articulations, the works.  My main gripe with OTHER users of necromancy was that they had no sense of CRAFTSMANSHIP--I couldn't abide sloppy work.

The various evil characters in the party were downright creeped out.  :)

dither

• Hong Kong
« Reply #66 on: June 11, 2009, 12:34:38 PM »
Heh.  I once played a LN necromancer in a mostly-evil party.  I went with the "Soulless-Science-For-The-Greater-Good" route--my character was a dispassionate student of death. Think Count Roogna from The Princess Bride.
("Now, remember, this is for science, so: be honest: how did that make you feel?")

The undead I created were masterpieces--bones carefully lacquered, silver wire articulations, the works.  My main gripe with OTHER users of necromancy was that they had no sense of CRAFTSMANSHIP--I couldn't abide sloppy work.

The various evil characters in the party were downright creeped out.  :)

That was pretty much my character's approach, except that it was sort of a "cover" for the MANIC GLEE he experienced while taking "acceptable targets" to pieces. He would crow every time an evil creature was pincushioned by magic missile, and would cackle whenever a well-placed fireball went off. He focused on Evocation+Necromancy+Transmutation; his schtick was that he would take things apart and put them back together ... differently. How's that for creepy? I would've loved to pick up animate dead, but, as I said, we didn't make it that far. So I had to leave it pretty much at exulting whenever he destroyed a creature, and had him collect "specimens" (pieces of the bodies, in many, many labeled leather pouches and bags, humours in vials and flasks, etc, etc.) from the fallen enemies.

I'm reminded of another campaign where I was replacing another player who'd left. He'd been running a dwarf barbarian who was the party's trapfinder. He'd walk down a corridor and trust that his high Fortitude and hit points would get him through anything. He put the party's rogue to shame. Anyway, the player was also a disruptive asshole, and finally got himself thrown out of the game (by mutual consent, of course). I resolved to play a character more-or-less identical to him, except better.

I made a dwarf fighter with Power Attack+Combat Expertise+Improved Bull Rush+Improved Trip, and I went to town with tripping and shoving enemies around the battlefield. I kept my character's shenanigans to a minimum, however, and spent most of my time deriding the party's paladin for being a pansy in combat. (I have a long, unfortunate history of abusing paladins who're played poorly.)

Now, here's my character's 3rd-level CMoA:
We're hunting down the source of a slew of grisly murders in this temple district, and we hear this awful scraping noise. Immediately, I'm thinking: "It's Pyramid Head." It turns out to be a vampire in full plate with a scythe. "Not so bad, I think," since I know that the DM's probably just throwing some weight around with a high-CR opponent, and I misremembered the vampire's CR as 5 (actually a minimum if CR 7). I wasn't the only one at fault here, because the other players thought we could all take on this crazy, pale, skinny dude in full plate.

Well, thankfully, the paladin got to him first. A lucky blow landed our paladin on his ass with two negative levels. He limped out of the fight while the vampire went for our young charge, a boy named "Timmy," who carried a light for the party and sort of acted as the party's errand-boy. Now, here's where I come in -- the vampire's reached Timmy, and I'm standing right by him. I activate Combat Expertise and Bull Rush the vampire (without a running start) and push him back a whole 10 feet, into the middle of our group.

We all take a turn slashing at the beast, but no one can hit him because he's got a ridiculous AC. He focuses his attacks on me, though thankfully I'm kept safe due to my own increased AC, courtesy of Combat Expertise. So, I drop my axe, which I'd been enjoying up to that point, switch to halberd, and trip his pasty ass (somehow rolling high enough to pull this off). Myself, the rogue, and the favored soul now pound his face in until he can manage to get up without me knocking him down again, and he runs.

After the fight, we went and found the paladin, who'd managed to scamper quite a ways off, and I had a whole new slew of insults for him.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 02:52:42 PM by dither »

vanity
Read my webcomic!

[spoiler]
It's over nine thousand!

[/spoiler]

lotofsnow

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
« Reply #67 on: June 11, 2009, 02:35:40 PM »
I used the 4e wizard at-will Thunderwave to launch the party fighter out of the gelatinous cube engulfing the two of us.

BowenSilverclaw

• Organ Grinder
  • Walking that fine line between genius and insanity
    • Email
« Reply #68 on: June 11, 2009, 02:47:07 PM »
I used the 4e wizard at-will Thunderwave to launch the party fighter out of the gelatinous cube engulfing the two of us.

Nice :D :clap
"Weakness? Come test thy mettle against me, hairless ape, and we shall know who is weak!"

Quote from: J0lt
You caught a fish.  It was awesome.   :lol

veekie

• Organ Grinder
  • WARNING: Homing Miko
« Reply #69 on: June 11, 2009, 03:37:18 PM »
Fighterdoken!
The mind transcends the body.
It's also a little cold because of that.
Please get it a blanket.

I wish I could read your mind,
I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"
-Ibuki Suika, on overkill

To sumbolaion diakoneto moi, basilisk ouranionon.
Epigenentheto, apoleia keraune hos timeis pteirei.
Hekatonkatis kai khiliakis astrapsato.
Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

There is no higher price than 'free'.

"I won't die. I've been ordered not to die."

lotofsnow

« Reply #70 on: June 11, 2009, 03:50:27 PM »
Fighterdoken!

I had to look that up. I figured we must not have been the only duo to perfect that move. I'd often fling him into oncoming enemies to get the battle started. It was a good pursuit tactic as well. Due to his heavy armor, he found he was often just shy of catching fleeing foes. That's when I'd saunter up behind him and chuck him the rest of the way.

NecroticBanana

« Reply #71 on: July 11, 2009, 07:07:34 PM »
I've got a couple of stories, some of you from the old wizards boards might remember them, i posted them there once before...
Ok first story, was our first foray into the 3.0 rules. Our DM started my Orc fighter, and my friend's human paladin as part of a chain gang of slaves belonging to some dragon cultist. They were dragging us thru the desert to uncover some supposed temple, a stone, dome shaped building, they threw us picks and shovels and told us to get to work to uncover a door. well eventually we make it inside and after searching a bit we're attacked by a young adult black (i dunno why black) dragon, eventually the paladin goes down and my orc is becoming fustrated. The DM had already stated that our chains were enchanted and unbreakable, so i decided to go nuts on this dragon and thru several amazing dex checks climbed up this things back and using the unconsious paladin as a counterweight tightend the chains around the dragon's neck and suffocated it to death. Well the DM being petty and spiteful decided to throw an even BIGGER dragon at as and i did the exact same thing, he even attempted tactics on me like the crushing manuver, that a dragon of that catagory isnt even capable of doing. didnt matter....2 dragons, single-handed at LEVEL 1!! he was pissed.

2nd story. (years and years later) We were playing an evil campain i was playing an Hella-necromancer. and we eventually earned ourselves a castle and a huge tract of very good farming land. well i decided that we could make good money as local lords, and sent out thousands of invitations all over the kingdom declaring farmers that they may pick there own choice plots and farm the land for a fraction of the current taxes they were paying blah blah. Half of these were in black envelopes the ther half in red. We had a large garrison of magically desguised undead warriors looking over the fortress in our absensce (we got sucked into ravenloft for a year). We left them with instructions that anyone bearing a red envelope was to be treated fairly and givin anything they needed to start anew, the ones bearing black envelopes were to be locked in the dungeons immediatly and forgotten. Well by the time we made it back we had a very nice bustling community around our lands and were welcomed as heroes. And later that night i privatlly decended into the catacombs to begin preperations on creating my new army. Bwahahahaha
You magnificent Bastard

Jesus saves...Allah protects...and Cthulhu thinks you'd make a great sandwich

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

No man should outlive his fictitious wizard -Homer Simpson

Any legal defense starting by: ''I was drunk'' is bound to fail.-Alastar

BobismyRhino

• Hong Kong
  • *baby Bob kiss* MUAH!
    • Email
« Reply #72 on: July 11, 2009, 07:49:25 PM »
Well, the one campaign where I played a ninja...
(much to AC's and the other players' chagrine) I touched this shiny orb thing that exploded and sent me, as well as the other members of my group into another plane of existence. I think he sent us to the Chaos one. Whatever. After everyone was done screaming at me for being a stupid, selfish idiot (both in game and out), the COOLEST thing happened: we met a baby dragon! We talked to it and played games with it and became friends with it. I think it was a crystal dragon? Might be wrong about that one. But we had to constantly play with it. AC made us laugh so hard. He used this cute little kid voice for the dragon and it was always so excited and the dragon was just too smart for us so it beat us at every game...
Later the mommy or daddy came home (who can tell the difference, really?) and it was pissed but didn't eat us because we promised it treasure (the way to a dragon's heart). It sent us away to get its treasure....The end.

My first druid:
While crawling through some underground tunnels in the middle of BFE, I broke open some closed-off area and managed to find the deck of many things by total accident. With this deck, I managed to get a pimped out estate, I turned into a greedy, badass ethereal halfdragon, and something bad happened but it was inconsequential. I was so happy! My first character managed to be the one and only character that survived that campaign. Since everyone else's characters had died-some, multiple times-we gave up on the campaign. But since I really didn't want that campaign to end, I made AC tell me what happened to my character. According to him, my character and AC's NPC (another halfdragon) ended up living together in the estate I had won. And spent the rest of their years together making awkward halfdragon babies and playing with books and treasure. 

I have also managed to get a raptor as my animal companion. This may not seem like such a big feat, but really, it was. AC was all, "You can't have a dinosaur animal companion because they don't live anywhere near here, blah blah blah!" and I kept whining at him and telling him that I didn't want any of the animals he kept sending my way. Finally he gave in and told me that he was going to roll it. I had a 5% chance of getting the damn dino. He rolled a 99. I named my raptor Squeaker. Boy, could he jump.  :D

I've also managed to have my characters (multiple ones) urinated on by gnomes, and raped by tieflings and dwarves. That's a feat in of itself.

Lastly, one of my druids managed to get a hold of the Wand of Wonder! ...I think that's what it's called. All I know is that I called it that. Man, did I mess stuff up with that thing. It was hilarious. I turned myself into a purple ogre and then sent 70 magic missiles at myself, then got caught in a bubble, made a plant grow on someones head... The battles I had with enemies were no longer serious after I got a hold of that thing. The downside was that I nearly dissintegrated my friend, I banished an NPC to the middle of the world (it was on ACCIDENT!), and I nearly killed us all a zillion and ten times. Good times. Good times.   

Yup. Those are my cool moments.

People usually think that I've lost my mind. I haven't lost it, I know exactly where it is: the gutter.

My body is a temple. That is why I make chocolate sacrifices in it every day.

Vinom

• Hong Kong
  • Rejoice, Bad things are about to happen!
    • Email
« Reply #73 on: July 11, 2009, 09:24:30 PM »
I've also managed to have my characters (multiple ones) urinated on by gnomes, and raped by tieflings and dwarves. That's a feat in of itself.
What are the requirements for those Feats?

Warning, very disturbing story, for your safety, do not read sober...[spoiler]My female Blue mage once convinced a tribe of Kobolds, that virgin sacrifice happened when you sacrificed virginities, not virgins.... an hour later, she had her spells for the day, and half the Kobolds of the tribe were exhausted... That DM neverlet me Role play interactions with NPCs again.[/spoiler]
A player once asked me if there was any way to make a Tarrasque more evil... 3 sessions later he was stoned with D20s as the PC led an exidus out of the path of a Dire Tarrasque of Legendary Wonder.

Quote from:  Sarda the Sage
You're a quick thinker and spiteful, I can respect that. You won't be killed, Bikke

Never trust a smiling laughing chuckling grinning emotionless drunk, you know what Never Trust a DM!

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature

Pulling off Pun-pun in 26 rounds

N00bs, because all gamers have to start somewhere

"Any sufficiently analyzed magic is indistinguishable from Science!"

Remember, Mobs are at least as stupid as their dumbest member.

BowenSilverclaw

• Organ Grinder
  • Walking that fine line between genius and insanity
    • Email
« Reply #74 on: July 11, 2009, 09:27:12 PM »

Warning, very disturbing story, for your safety, do not read sober...[spoiler]My female Blue mage once convinced a tribe of Kobolds, that virgin sacrifice happened when you sacrificed virginities, not virgins.... an hour later, she had her spells for the day, and half the Kobolds of the tribe were exhausted... That DM neverlet me Role play interactions with NPCs again.[/spoiler]
Thank got I've had 4 litres of beer :P
"Weakness? Come test thy mettle against me, hairless ape, and we shall know who is weak!"

Quote from: J0lt
You caught a fish.  It was awesome.   :lol

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #75 on: July 11, 2009, 09:28:42 PM »
Meh. As disturbing stories go, I've heard better. Or worse, as the case may be. :P

Vinom

• Hong Kong
    • Email
« Reply #76 on: July 11, 2009, 09:39:39 PM »
Meh. As disturbing stories go, I've heard better. Or worse, as the case may be. :P
You didn't get to hear the high priest getting chewed out by an aspect of tiamat from behind an illusionary wall....
and by chewed out, I mean, lectured, then eaten...
A player once asked me if there was any way to make a Tarrasque more evil... 3 sessions later he was stoned with D20s as the PC led an exidus out of the path of a Dire Tarrasque of Legendary Wonder.

You're a quick thinker and spiteful, I can respect that. You won't be killed, Bikke

Never trust a smiling laughing chuckling grinning emotionless drunk, you know what Never Trust a DM!

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature

BobismyRhino

• Hong Kong
  • *baby Bob kiss* MUAH!
    • Email
« Reply #77 on: July 11, 2009, 10:14:41 PM »

Heh. You really don't wanna know.

People usually think that I've lost my mind. I haven't lost it, I know exactly where it is: the gutter.

My body is a temple. That is why I make chocolate sacrifices in it every day.

Vinom

• Hong Kong
    • Email
« Reply #78 on: July 11, 2009, 10:20:33 PM »

Heh. You really don't wanna know.
sure I do, I have a game to get kicked out of...

Nuntius Mortis

• Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #79 on: July 11, 2009, 10:43:37 PM »
Playing a chaotic good halfling rogue, I went into a bank, talked to the guard but out of (my own) stupidity I tried to hide in a bank that was open. I was put in jail but they let me free shortly after because stupidity is not a crime. When I returned to my party and told them the story the dwarf cleric asked me what I tried to hide in the bank in the first place. I convinced him that I was trying to get a nap and then went on that he doesn't understands the halfling ways.
Never underestimate a halfling!

Sepehr Anvari - Chaos Monk

Velnius Agonista - Halfling Thrower (needs repair)