Author Topic: Uncle Kitties Handbook O' Kittehs  (Read 191107 times)

bhu

• Organ Grinder
  • Convincing the rich whale fat enemas are healthy
Re: Uncle Kitties Handbook O' Kittehs
« Reply #280 on: November 22, 2009, 10:05:07 AM »
As Hitler said, "Heilige schiesse Fledermaus-mann!" that's 287 pages!!1!

Yeah the fancy stuff sorta kinda made it longerish...

And here I was worried I was being too minimalist with the fluff...

Risada

• Grape ape
  • Wearing this outfit in the name of SCIENCE!
    • Email
« Reply #281 on: November 22, 2009, 10:46:14 AM »
Finally I managed to get a good read of your work bhu...

Two words: Awesome Stuff  :D

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #282 on: November 23, 2009, 09:31:26 AM »
Finally I managed to get a good read of your work bhu...

Two words: Awesome Stuff  :D

Thanks Risada.  I try my best!

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #283 on: November 24, 2009, 09:28:02 AM »
added a bunch of the kitty magic abilities, and finished most of the kitty forms

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #284 on: November 26, 2009, 07:35:48 AM »
Got most of the Kitty Form Enhancements up

InnaBinder

• Grape ape
  • OnnaTable
    • Okay - - Your Turn: Monte Cook's Message Board
« Reply #285 on: November 26, 2009, 09:35:51 AM »
I keep looking for Velcro....  :smirk
Winning an argument on the internet is like winning in the Special Olympics.  You won, but you're still retarded.

I made a Handbook!?

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #286 on: November 27, 2009, 07:42:24 AM »
Okay all of the current class abilities are up cept Cat Gravity.  Once I get it worked out and the Epic stuff we can see if there are any more options ive missed, and then I can get to work on teh next bit.

Radmelon

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #287 on: November 27, 2009, 10:52:36 PM »
I just read the cat burgler release 3.0. I am surprised to say that I like it! I think that condensing most of the prcs into base class abilities makes it lose a bit of the flavour, but rule of cool overturns that.  :D

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #288 on: November 28, 2009, 03:35:17 AM »
The PrC's will be getting revised as well :D

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #289 on: November 28, 2009, 11:31:13 AM »
All the abilities are done cept for Cat Gravity (I need to do the spell for it), and the Epic stuff.  I'd like to have a few more Burglaring abilities to if I can.

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #290 on: December 03, 2009, 10:04:44 AM »
And now to begin working on the Feats a bit whilst I finish up the base class. Cause I need to decide if some are remaining Feats or becoming Kitty Abilities. (Ive only got time to paste me in right now, Ill be revising the text tomorrow i hope).

Work in progress:

Advanced Softee Paw Kung Fu
You may now refer to all lesser mortals you meet by the term 'grasshopper'. Prerequisites: Softee Paw Kung Fu
Benefits:  You may use your Charisma modifier instead of your Wisdom modifier for the Chaos Monk's AC Bonus and instead of his Str modifier for Damage rolls.

For those who don't have the Dragon Magazine with the Chaos Monk, I am working on revising it for 3.5 here: http://brilliantgameologists.com/boards/index.php?topic=3372.0  Be warned some parts of it could be nsfw.

Alley CatPrerequisites: Trap Sense, Kitty Form
Benefits: Your Rogue and Cat Burglar levels stack for purposes of determining how many Kitty Magic abilities you get. Your Rogue and Cat Burglar levels also stack for purposes of determining your Sneak Attack dice.

Anonymous Kitty
You spend much time perfecting the forms of the Kitty.
Prerequisites: Kitty Magic, 6th level
Benefits: You can choose this feat multiple times.  Each time you choose it you gain an additional Kitty Form or Enhanced Kitty Form.

Bad Cattitude
Of course his efforts have failed. He's a Paladin, I'm a kitty. It was foreordained.
Prerequisites: Cat Burglar Level 12, Cattitude
Benefits: You may reroll a Saving Throw a number of times per day equal to your Charisma modifier instead of just once. You only get one reroll attempt per save.

Black CatPrerequisitesBenefitsCattitude
I reject your reality, and substitute my own!
Prerequisites: Cat Burglar Level 6
Benefits: Once per day you may reroll one Saving Throw in Kitty Form.

Cheetah's Rage
You run with the fury of the wind. Or some crap like that. Prerequisites: Rage, Kitty Form.
Benefits: When using your Rage while in Kitty Form, your base land speed is +20 if you are unarmored.

Daring Fuzzball
You protect the innocent. Especially if the innocent are hawt and like the kittehs.
Prerequisites: Grace +1, Kitty Form.
Benefits: Your Swashbuckler and Cat Burglar levels stack for determining how many Kitty Magic abilities you get. Your Swashbuckler and Cat Burglar levels also stack for purposes of determining your competence bonus to Reflex Saves from the Grace Class Feature, and from the Swashbuckler's Dodge Bonus to AC.

I Got Looks and Brains  
"No I don't have evil alien mind control powers.  And I didn't just talk either."
Prerequisites: Kitty Form, Able to manifest second level powers Benefits: Choose one manifesting class. Your manifesting class and Cat Burglar levels stack for determining how many Burglaring Abilities you get. Your Cat Burglar and chosen manifesting class levels also stack for purposes of determining your total Manifester level. You gain no additional power points or powers known for cat (Originally by Teshen on the Wizards forum).

I Must Shout My Love From the Fencepost Wall
Please just shut the hell up...
Prerequisites: Bardic Music, Kitty Form.
Benefits: Your Bard and Cat Burglar levels stack for determining how many Kitty Form Enhancements you get. Your Bard and Cat Burglar levels also stack for purposes of determining how many times per day you can use your Bardic Music.

Jibba Jabba
You can speak normally in Kitty Form, and can speak cat in humanoid form. Prerequisites: Kitty Form
Benefits: You can speak any language you know while in Kitty Form, and cast spells with Verbal components. You also gain a +2 Circumstance Bonus on Intimidate checks the first time you met someone and use this ability.

Lazor Kitteh
"Watch me shoot that skwirl."
Prerequisites: Eldritch Blast, Kitty Form
Benefits: Your Warlock and Cat Burglar levels stack for determining how many Burglaring abilities you get. Your Cat Burglar and Warlock levels also stack for purposes of determining the damage of your Eldritch Blast. You may use Incantations while in Kitty Form as well.

Leopard's Rage
You have sharpened your claws for the daily fun...
Prerequisites: Rage, Kitty Form, BAB +4
Benefits: While using your Rage in Kitty Form your attack and damage rolls with your Natural weapons gain an Enhancement Bonus equal to your Charisma Modifier.

Lion's Rage
You become extra foofy while raging..
Prerequisites: Rage, Kitty Form, Cha 15+
Benefits: While raging and in Kitty Form you gain a +2 circumstance bonus when using any special attacks using your Charisma modifier for their DC (i.e. Kiai Shout and such).

Lolcat
"I has a flavor."
Prerequisites: Jesters Performance, Kitty Form
Benefits: Your Jester and Cat Burglar levels stack for determining how many Kitty Magic Abilites you get. Your Cat Burglar and Jester levels also stack for purposes of determining what abilities you can use with your Jesters Performance (if you also have the appropriate Perform Ranks).

Mouser
Running down mice has helped keep you fit, and developed an attack strategy even.
Prerequisites: Skirmish, Kitty Form
Benefits: Your Scout and Cat Burglar levels stack for determining how many different Kitty Forms you get. Your Scout and Cat Burglar levels also stack for purposes of determining your Skirmish Damage and Armor Class bonus.

Nekochan
Lo you have partied with the ninja.
Prerequisites: Ghost Step, Kitty Form
Benefits: Your Ninja and Cat Burglar levels stack for determining how many Kitty Magic abilities you get. Your Cat Burglar and Ninja levels also stack for purposes of the number of times per day you can use your Ki Power and determining your AC Bonus.

O I Dare U
Just try removing me from this kitchen pan.
Prerequisites: Cat Burglar Level 18, Bad Cattitude
Benefits: You may reroll any roll, not just Saving Throws. You still only get one reroll attempt for every roll though.

Pouncies!
You spend much time flinging yourself through the air at people... Prerequisites: Kitty Form, Spring Attack
Benefits: Whenever you do a charge in Kitty Form you may make a Full attack, including Rakes if you have them.

Practiced Kitty
You spend much time perfecting the arts of the Kitty.
Prerequisites: Kitty Magic, 6th level
Benefits: You can choose this feat multiple times.  Each time you choose it you gain an additional Burglaring or Kitty Magic ability.

Softee Paw Kung Fu
 For a time you hid out in a monastery where they thought you were just an Awakened Cat on the run. Or perhaps you were a Monk to begin with and you survived the destruction of your temple by hiding out as a cat. Prerequisites: Improved Unarmed Strike, Kitty Form.
Benefits: Your Chaos Monk and Cat Burglar levels stack for determining how many Burglaring Abilities you get. Your Monk and Cat Burglar levels also stack for determining your Unarmed Strike Damage and AC Bonus.

Stop Hitting Yourself
People Leave you alone for good reason.
Prerequisites: Tiger Rage
Benefits: When grappling an opponent 2 size classes or more larger than you (i.e. your hanging onto a limb), and he makes a weapon strike to dislodge you, you can dodge it with a successful Reflex Save, and he takes the damage instead. DC of the Reflex Save is equal to 10 plus half the opponents level (or hit dice) plus his Strength modifier (or Dex modifier if he's using weapon finesse). By using this Feat you immediately end the Grapple.

Tiger's Rage
People Leave you alone for good reason.
Prerequisites: Rage, Kitty Form, Str 13+
Benefits: While using Rage in Kitty Form you gain a +3 Enhancement bonus to all grapple checks, and you may grapple an opponent of any size. If that opponent is 2 or more Size classes larger than you he may use any size weapon to attack you to get you to release the grapple.

Tomcat
You am one baaaaaad kitty.
Prerequisites: Rage, Kitty Form.
Benefits: Your Barbarian and Cat Burglar levels stack for determining how many different Kitty Forms you have access to. Your Barbarian and Cat Burglar levels also stack for purposes of determining how many times per day you can rage.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 03:39:45 AM by bhu »

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #291 on: December 09, 2009, 08:55:23 AM »
Now beginning the reposting and editing of Kitty Magic

KITTY MAGIC SPELLS

+3 Cheeseburger
Conjuration (Creation)/Enchantment (Compulsion)
Level: 4
Components: V, F
Casting Time: 1 Standard Action
Range: Medium (100 ft. +10 ft./Level)
Target: 1 living creature
Duration: 1 round/level
Saving Throw: Willpower negates
Spell Resistance: No

"Dude...I am sooooooo hungry..."

This spell summons a meaty, delicious cheeseburger anywhere within the spells range (usually in front of a lone guard while being cast from hiding).  The opponent must make a Willpower Save (Save DC is +3) or eat the burger (eating the burger is a Full Round Action).  If he fails the Save and eats it, he is Dazed 1d3 rounds as it pummels his intestines (there is no Save against this secondary effect).  

Focus is a miniature carving of a cheeseburger.

A Cat's Revenge
Transmutation
Level: Kitty 3, Sor/Wiz 3
Components: V, S, M
Range:Close (25 ft + 5 ft/2 levels)
Target: 1 Creature
Saving Throw: Will negates
Spell Resistance: Yes

You cause one opponent within range to begin attempting to cough up a hairball.  If he fails his Save, he is Nauseated for the duration of the spell plus 1d6 rounds, and Exhausted for 1d4 minutes afterwards.  Material component is cat fur.

Aggressive Cat Is Aggressive
Transmutation
Level: Kitty 5, Sor/Wiz 5
Range: Personal
Target: You
Duration: 1 Round/level (D)

"RAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!"

You gain a +4 Enhancement Bonus to Attack and Damage rolls(including Grapple/Bull Rush/Trip checks), a +5 Enhancement Bonus to Fortitude Saving throws, and a +10 Competence Bonus on Intimidate checks.  You also gain the Improved Grapple and Improved Unarmed Strike Feats, and +3d6 Skirmish (see Complete Adventurer page 12).  Your Base Land speed increases by 10 ft.  You lose your spellcasting ability for the duration of the spell. including your ability to use spell trigger or spell completion magic items.  Material component is a Potion of Invisibility which is consumed by the casting of the spell).

Basement Cat
Transmutation

"souls.  i eets them."

You gain a +4 Enhancement Bonus to Charisma, a +4 Profane Bonus to Armor Class, a +4 Profane Bonus to Willpower Saving throws, and a +5 Competence Bonus on Hide, Listen, Move Silently, and Spot checks.  You also gain the ability to Teleport at will as a Supernatural ability from any one basement to any other basement, are surrounded by Darkness (as per the spell, except you can see through it) in a 10' Radius, and an evil minion (a Half Fiend Cheetah) for the duration of the spell.  You lose your spellcasting ability for the duration of the spell. including your ability to use spell trigger or spell completion magic items.  Material component is black cat fur.

Big Kitty
Transmutation
Level: Big Kitty 9, Kitty 9
Casting Time: 1 Swift Action
Duration: 1 Minute

"Ahem...meow."

You transform into a housecat that's as big as some huts. You are now Size Class Colossal (Long).  You are now Space/Reach 30 ft./20 ft.  You gain +32 Str, +4 Dex, +12 Con, +12 Natural Armor Bonus, Scent, and Low Light Vision.  Similarly to Kitty Form you have a Primary Claw attack doing 3d6 plus Str modifier, and a Secondary Bite attack doing 4d6 plus half Str modifier (you get 2 Claws and a Bite with a Full Attack).  You also have a -8 Size Penalty to Attack rolls, and AC.  You also get a +4 Circumstance Bonus on Climb, Hide, and Move Silently checks; and a +8 Circumstance Bonus on Balance and Jump checks. Base Land Speed becomes 60 ft, and you gain a Climb Speed of 60 ft.  You also gain Damage Reduction 10
/-.

You also gain the following abilities:

Improved Grab (Ex): When you successfully hit with your claw attack you may immediately make a Grapple Check as a Free Action without provoking an Attack of Opportunity.  If successful you may establish a hold, and cn use your Rakes.

Rake (Ex): When you make a successful Grapple check or Pounce you gain two additional Rake attack (to hit and damage same as claw attacks).

Pounce (Ex): You may make a Full attack when Charging, including two Rake attacks.

Frightful Presence (Ex): When you attack or hiss all living creatures within 120' with less Hit Dice than yourself must make a Willpower Save (DC is 10 plus half Hit Dice plus Charisma Modifier) or be Shaken 4d6 rounds.  If the Save is successful they are immune to your Frightening Presence for 24 hours.

Material Component is a bit of Dire Tiger fur.

Cat Gravity
Transmutation
Level: 7
Components: V, S

"Will someone PLEASE help me get this cat off me!"

Kitty mages cast this spell, and then find a persons lap to sit in or attempt to Pin someone in a Grapple).  If they successfully Pin an opponent (or one is foolish enough to allow them to sit on their lap, at which point the cat is effectively Pinning them for purposes of this spell), their weight suddenly increases a hundredfold (well maybe not that much, but they're darn heavy).  For the duration of the spell the caster gains an Enhancement Bonus equal to their Caster Level to all Grapple Checks for purposes of Pinning his opponent to the ground (which is a poetic way of saying he gains the Bonus to all offensive Grapple Checks).

Ceiling Cat
Transmutation

"Ceiling Cat is watching you...well...you know."

You gain a +4 Sacred Bonus to Wisdom, a +4 Sacred Bonus to Armor Class, a +4 Sacred Bonus to Willpower Saving throws, and a +5 Competence Bonus on Hide, Listen, Move Silently, and Spot checks.  You also gain the ability to Teleport at will as a Supernatural ability from any one ceiling to any other basement, the benefits of the Clairvoyance spell, and an eye laser attack (this is a ranged touch attack doing 3d6 fire damage with a range of 60').  You lose your spellcasting ability for the duration of the spell. including your ability to use spell trigger or spell completion magic items.  Material component is white cat fur.

Dander Blast
Evocation
Level: Dander 5, Kitty 5
Components: V, S. M
Range: 60'
Area: Cone Shaped Burst
Saving Throw: Fortitude Negates

"Eat hot, burning  allergy you bastids!"

You unleash a blast of wind and fur.  This is in most ways identical to the lower level spell Gust of Wind but for area and duration.  The wind also blows along bursts of cat dander that provoke an allergic reaction in those within the spells area of effect.  If they fail the Save to resist the wind they are also Sickened for the duration of the spell and for 2d4 rounds after.

Dander Explosion
Evocation
Level: Dander 8, Kitty 8
Range: Long (400 ft + 40 ft/level)
Area: 80' Radius Spread
Duration: Instantaneous
Saving Throw: Fortitude Negates, see text

"FOOM"

There is an explosion of cat dander, centered on the hex you occupy.  Everything in the Radius is Sickened and Exhausted for 5d10 rounds if it fails a Saving throw.  If the Save is successful they are Sickened for 1 round, and Fatigued for 2d4 rounds.  Vision is completely obscured (total concealment) in the area of the explosion of fur for the round of the spells casting, and the round afterwards.  Anything in the area of effect must also make a Reflex Saving throw or be knocked prone as well.  Material component is a hunk of cat fur from a large cat such as a lion or tiger.

Dander Tornado
Evocation
Level: Dander 9, Kitty 9
Range: Long (400 ft. = 40 ft./level)
Effect: Cyclone 10' Wide at base, 30' wide at top, and 30' tall
Duration: 1 round/ level (D)
Saving Throw: Reflex negates, see text

"Git in tha root seller maw!"

You summon a tornado that's inundated with cat dander.  This is identical to the spell Whirlwind with two exceptions.  First, the area of the whirlwind provides total concealment for the duration of the spell, and completely obscures vision inside it's area of effect.  Second, anything within the area of effect is Sickened and Exhausted for as long as they remain within the Area of Effect plus 2d6 more rounds.  if it fails a Saving throw.  If the Save is successful they are Sickened for 1 round, and Fatigued for 2d4 rounds.  Material component is a hunk of Dire Tiger Fur.

Defensive Cat Is Defensive
Transmutation

"You'll never catch me."

You gain a +4 Enhancement Bonus to Dexterity, a +3 Dodge Bonus to Armor Class, a +5 Enhancement Bonus to Reflex Saving throws, and a +5 Competence Bonus on Hide, Listen, Move Silently, and Spot checks.  You also gain the Mobility Feat, Evasion (see pHB page 50), Defensive Roll (PHB 51), and Improved Evasion (PHB 51).  Your Base Land speed increases by 10 ft.  You lose your spellcasting ability for the duration of the spell. including your ability to use spell trigger or spell completion magic items.  Material component is a Potion of Invisibility which is consumed by the casting of the spell).

Do Not Want
Enchantment (Mind-Affecting, Compulsion)
Area of Effect: 20' Radius centered on you
Duration: 1 Round/level
Saving Throw: Will partial

You become incredibly intimidating for the duration of this spell.  For anyone to approach closer than 10' to you they must make a Willpower Save.  Otherwise they feel compelled to get as far away from you as possible for hte duration of the spell.  If they succeed in the Save, they are Shaken for the duration of the spell as long as they know you are nearby (i.e. can see or hear you).

Four LOLCats of the Apocalpyse (aka BOOM!)
Evocation
Level: Kitty 9, Sor/Wiz 9
Components: V, S, F
Range:Long (400 ft + 40 ft/level)
Saving Throw: Reflex half

You create a massive explosion doing 3d6 untyped damage per 2 caster levels.

Focus: A small mushroom carving.

Gimme A Break Here
Universal
Level: Begging 7, Kitty 7
Components: V, S, XP
Range: See text
Target, Effect, or Area: See text
Duration: See Text
Saving Throw: None, see text

"AW COME ON!!"

You can occasionally beg a favor of the gods themselves when you're on hard times.  This is in most ways identical to the Limited Wish spell, but you can only use it as a favor for yourself.  For example you couldn't smite an enemy with a fireball, but you could escape with a Teleport.  You can also request food, wealth, or shelter; or revealing the truth to people who have believed a falsehood about you.  It's not offensive, it's a get out of trouble free card.

Happycat
Enchantment/Transmutation

"I can has cheeseburger?!?."

You gain a +4 Enhancement Bonus to Charisma, a +4 Deflection Bonus to Armor Class, a +4 Resistance Bonus to Willpower Saving throws, and a +5 Competence Bonus on Bluff, Diplomacy, Gather Information, and Sense Motive checks.  Anyone within 60' capable of seeing you must make a Willpower Save or be Fascinated for the duration of the spell.  Victims who become Fascinated who are under the influence of any power or effect that causes them to suffer negative emotions (i.e. sadness, hate, etc) get a new Willpower Save to negate that effect.  You lose your spellcasting ability for the duration of the spell. including your ability to use spell trigger or spell completion magic items.  Material component is grey cat fur.

Hover Cat
Transmutation

"Insert spookity Theremin music here."

You gain a +4 Enhancement Bonus to Dexterity, a +3 Dodge Bonus to Armor Class, a +5 Enhancement Bonus to Reflex Saving throws, and a +5 Competence Bonus on Hide, Listen, Move Silently, and Spot checks.  You also gain the Flyby Attack, Hover, and Improved Flyby Attack Feats (see Savage Species for the last one).  For the duration of this spell you may Fly as per the spell of the same name, but with Perfect maneuverability.  You lose your spellcasting ability for the duration of the spell. including your ability to use spell trigger or spell completion magic items.  Material component is a Potion of Fly which is consumed by the casting of the spell).

I Has A Flavor
Enchantment
Level: Kitty 1, Sor/Wiz 1
Duration: 10 Minutes/level

"OMG you taste like ice cream."

Anything tasting your skin/fur (i.e. perhaps by biting you), or smelling you if it has Scent, finds you addictive if it fails a Willpower Save.  It will spend it's action each round licking you and doing nothing else until the spell ends.  If you attack it or cast another spell on it the spell ends.  If it is attacked by someone other than yourself it can defend itself.  If you flee it may pursue. Hopefully you will have thought of something for when the spell runs out.  Material component is a bit of food.

I See What You Did There
Divination [Mind-Affecting]
Level: Kitty 6, Sor/Wiz 6
Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./2 levels)
Target: 1 Living Creature
Duration: Concentration, up to 1 round level
Saving Throw: Will negates, see text

"Perhaps you'd like your wife to know about the incident with that underage Medusa last Wednesday Mr. Paddington"

You can learn bad things your opponent has done by staring intently at him.  The first round you learn the nature of his most recent crime, or most embarrassing secret, i.e. something they wouldn't want their friends/family/the public to know.  The second round you know the time and place it was committed.  The third round you know who else was there, and what they were doing.  The fourth round you pretty much have all the details you didn't already know.  After that you can learn more embarrassing secrets if you wish.

It Was the Dog
Conjuration (Creation)/Enchantment
Level: Kitty 4, Mischief 4
Range: Medium (100 ft. +10 ft./level)
Effect: Cloud spreads in 20' Radius, 20' high
Saving Throw: Fortitude partial, Willpower partial

"A silent but deadly cloud envelopes your enemies."

Choose 1 enemy within the spells range.  A loud 'FRAAAAAAP' sound is heard emanating from him as a cloud of invisible gas is created centered on his hex.  The invisible cloud is otherwise identical to the Stinking Cloud spell.  Anyone in the cloud must also make a second Willpower Save, or believe that the being the spell is centered on is responsible for their problems for as long as they are Nauseated.  Material component is a piece of rotting vegetation.

Longcat
Transmutation
Level: 3

"How the hell does that cat keep reaching those cookies on the top shelf?"

For the duration of this spell your reach increases based on your caster level.  At 5th level your Reach increases +5 ft.  At 6th -10th level your Reach increases +10 ft.  At 11th - 15th level your Reach increases to +15 ft.  At Level 16+ your Reach is +20 ft.  Focus is a small Longcat figurine.

Nappy Times
Enchantment
Level: Kitty 9, Nap 9
Range: Long (400 ft. + 4o ft./level)
Area: one or more creatures within a 60' Radius burst
Duration: 1 hour/level
Saving Throw: Will Negates

"Quiet down out there!"

You know the mother of all Sleep spells.  Every creature within the spells radius of effect must Save or become Unconscious for the  duration of the spell.  Creatures immune to sleep are not immune to this effect.  If the Saving Throw is successful the victims are Stunned for 1d4 rounds instead.  material component is a pinch of chamomile and kava kava herbs.

Nom Nom Nom
Necromancy
Level: 4
Range: Touch
Target: Creature touched
Duration: Permanent
Saving Throw: Will negates

"WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP BITING ME?"

If this spell is cast on you all opponents who have a Bite attack as a Natural Weapon automatically threaten a critical every time they successfully hit with their bite.  It may be removed by the same means as a Bestow Curse spell.

Pew Pew Pew
Evocation
Range: Medium (100 ft. + 10 ft./level)
Target: Up to 3 creatures, all of which must be within 30'
Saving Throw: None

"lols"

You unleash 3 Rays of Force against one or more foes.  The Rays are a Ranged Touch Attack, and do 5d6 damage, +1 damage per level (max of 5d6+10).

Serious Cat
Enchantment /Transmutation

"I are serious cat."

You gain a +4 Enhancement Bonus to Charisma, a +4 Deflection Bonus to Armor Class, a +4 Resistance Bonus to Willpower Saving throws, and a +5 Competence Bonus on Bluff, Diplomacy, Gather Information, and Sense Motive checks.  Anyone within 60' capable of seeing you must make a Willpower Save or lose any class abilities/spells/powers they currently have in use that rely on emotion.  Examples would be Frenzy, Rage, or Wild Surge.  They cannot use these abilities again until after the encounter is over.  Anyone under the influence of any power or effect that causes them to suffer emotions forcibly (i.e. Rage, Crushing Despair, etc.) get a new Willpower Save to negate that effect.  You lose your spellcasting ability for the duration of the spell. including your ability to use spell trigger or spell completion magic items.  Material component is white cat fur.

Summon Feline I
Conjuration (Summoning, see text)
Level: Drd 1, Help! 1, Kitty 1, Rgr 1, Sor/Wiz 1
Components: V, S, F/DF
Casting Time: 1 round
Effect: 1 Summoned Creature
Duration: 1 round/level (D)

This spell summons a Feline creature.  It appears where you designate and acts immediately on your turn.  It attacks your opponents to the best of it's ability.  If you can communicate with the creature, you can direct it to attack a specific enemy, not attack, or perform some other action.

A summoned creature cannot summon or otherwise conjure another creature, nor can it use any teleportation or planar travel abilities.  Creatures cannot be summoned into an environment that cannot support them.  For instance the Sea Cat can only be summoned in an Aquatic environment.

This spell summons 1 creature form the 1st level list on the Summon Felines table.  You choose which kind of creature to summon, and can change it each time you cast the spell.

When you use the spell to summon spell to summon any creature with any alignment or elemental descriptors the spell is also of that type (for example summoning an Anarchic Lion the spell gains the Chaos descriptor.

Unlike Summon Monster which only summons extraplanar beings, and Summon Nature's Ally which only summons natural beings, this spell can do both (assuming they are feline).

Focus is a dingle ball.

Summon Feline II
Level: Drd 2, Help! 2, Kitty 2, Rgr 2, Sor/Wiz 2
Effect: 1 or more Summoned Creatures, no two of which can be more than 30' apart

This spell works the same as Summon Feline I, except you may summon one feline from the 2nd level list, or 1d3 felines of the same kind from the 1st level list.

Summon Feline III
Level: Drd 3, Help! 3, Kitty 3, Rgr 3, Sor/Wiz 3
Effect: 1 or more Summoned Creatures, no two of which can be more than 30' apart

This spell works the same as Summon Feline I, except you may summon one feline from the 3rd level list, 1d3 felines of the same kind from the 2nd level list, or 1d4+1 felines of the same kind from a lower level list.

Summon Feline IV
Level: Drd 4, Help! 4, Kitty 4, Rgr 4, Sor/Wiz 4

This spell works the same as Summon Feline I, except you may summon one feline from the 4th level list, 1d3 felines of the same kind from the 3rd level list, or 1d4+1 felines of the same kind from a lower level list.

Summon Feline V
Level: Drd 5, Help! 5, Kitty 5, Sor/Wiz 5

This spell works the same as Summon Feline I, except you may summon one feline from the 5th level list, 1d3 felines of the same kind from the 4th level list, or 1d4+1 felines of the same kind from a lower level list.

Summon Feline VI
Level: Drd 6, Help! 6, Kitty 6, Sor/Wiz 6

This spell works the same as Summon Feline I, except you may summon one feline from the 6th level list, 1d3 felines of the same kind from the 5th level list, or 1d4+1 felines of the same kind from a lower level list.

Summon Feline VII
Level: Drd 7, Help! 7, Kitty 7, Sor/Wiz 7

This spell works the same as Summon Feline I, except you may summon one feline from the 7th level list, 1d3 felines of the same kind from the 6th level list, or 1d4+1 felines of the same kind from a lower level list.

Summon Feline VIII
Level: Drd 8, Help! 8, Kitty 8, Sor/Wiz 8

This spell works the same as Summon Feline I, except you may summon one feline from the 8th level list, 1d3 felines of the same kind from the 7th level list, or 1d4+1 felines of the same kind from a lower level list.

Summon Feline IX
Level: Drd 9, Help! 9, Kitty 9, Sor/Wiz 9

This spell works the same as Summon Feline I, except you may summon one feline from the 9th level list, 1d3 felines of the same kind from the 8th level list, or 1d4+1 felines of the same kind from a lower level list.

Summon Cat Swarm I
Level: Drd 3, Kitty 3, Sor/Wiz 3
Effect: 1 Swarm of Cats

This is identical to the Summon Feline spell, but instead of summoning one of the creatures from the list, you instead summon a Cat Swarm (see below for the swarms stats).  Material component is a fish or other piece of food that cats would find tasty.

[spoiler]Cat Swarm
                      Tiny Animal (Swarm)
Hit Dice:             6d8 (27 hp)
Initiative:           +6
Speed:                30 ft. (6 squares)
Armor Class:          14 (+2 Size, +2 Dex), touch 14, flat-footed 12
Base Attack/Grapple:  +6/-
Attack:               Swarm (2d6)
Full Attack:          Swarm (2d6)
Space/Reach:          10 ft./0 ft.
Special Attacks:      Distraction
Special Qualities:    Low Light Vision, Scent, Half Damage from Slashing and Piercing Weapons, Swarm traits
Saves:                Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +3
Abilities:            Str 3, Dex 15, Con 10, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 7
Skills:               Balance +10, Climb +6, Hide +14, Jump +10, Listen +6, Move Silently +9, Spot +6
Feats:                Alertness, Improved Initiative, Run
Environment:          Temperate Plains
Organization:         Solitary
Challenge Rating:    3
Treasure:             None
Alignment:            Always Neutral
Advancement:          None
Level Adjustment:     ---

"Bert...I think there's something wrong with these cats..."

Cat Swarms are fairly unusual, but possible when food is scarce, and they are willing to band together to hunt in packs.  Or summoned magically.  Magic pretty much screws the rules of nature over.  And cats seem attracted to magic somehow...

Distraction (Ex): Any living creature beginning its turn in the swarms area must make a DC 13 Fortitude Save (Save DC is Constitution based) or be Nauseated for 1 round.  Spellcasting or concentrating on spells within the area of the swarm must make a Concentration check (DC 20 + spell level).  Using skills that involve patience and concentration requires a DC 20 Concentration check.

Skills: Cat Swarms have a +4 Racial Bonus on Climb, Hide, and Move Silently checks.  They also have a +8 Racial Balance and Jump checks.  Cats can use their Dex or Str bonus for Climb or Jump checks, whichever is better.  Their Hide Bonus increases to +8 in areas of heavy undergrowth or tall grass.

Combat: Cat swarms rely on sneaky ambush tactics to get prey (or to take down larger opponents of their magic using master).
[/spoiler]

Summon Cat Swarm II
Level: Drd 5, Kitty 5, Sor/Wiz 5

This is identical to the Summon Feline spell, but instead of summoning one of the creatures from the list, you instead summon a Greater Cat Swarm (see below for the swarms stats).  Material component is a fish or other piece of food that cats would find tasty.

[spoiler]Greater Cat Swarm
                      Tiny Animal (Swarm)
Hit Dice:             12d8 (54 hp)
Initiative:           +7
Armor Class:          15 (+2 Size, +3 Dex), touch 15, flat-footed 12
Base Attack/Grapple:  +9/-
Attack:               Swarm (3d6)
Full Attack:          Swarm (3d6)
Special Attacks:      Distraction
Special Qualities:    Low Light Vision, Scent, Half Damage from Slashing and Piercing Weapons, Swarm traits
Saves:                Fort +8, Ref +11, Will +5
Abilities:            Str 4, Dex 16, Con 10, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 7
Skills:               Balance +11, Climb +7, Hide +15, Jump +11, Listen +8, Move Silently +12, Spot +8
Feats:                Alertness, Dodge, Improved Initiative, Mobility, Run
Challenge Rating:    5
Alignment:            Always Neutral

"Maybe they just want the fish we caught Abner."

Cat Swarms are fairly unusual, but possible when food is scarce, and they are willing to band together to hunt in packs.  Or summoned magically.  Magic pretty much screws the rules of nature over.  And cats seem attracted to magic somehow...

Distraction (Ex): Any living creature beginning its turn in the swarms area must make a DC 16 Fortitude Save (Save DC is Constitution based) or be Nauseated for 1 round.  Spellcasting or concentrating on spells within the area of the swarm must make a Concentration check (DC 20 + spell level).  Using skills that involve patience and concentration requires a DC 20 Concentration check.

Skills: Cat Swarms have a +4 Racial Bonus on Climb, Hide, and Move Silently checks.  They also have a +8 Racial Balance and Jump checks.  Cats can use their Dex or Str bonus for Climb or Jump checks, whichever is better.  Their Hide Bonus increases to +8 in areas of heavy undergrowth or tall grass.

Combat: Cat swarms rely on sneaky ambush tactics to get prey (or to take down larger opponents of their magic using master).
[/spoiler]

Summon Cat Swarm III
Level: Drd 7, Kitty 7, Sor/Wiz 7

This is identical to the Summon Feline spell, but instead of summoning one of the creatures from the list, you instead summon a Planar Cat Swarm (see below for the swarms stats).  Material component is a fish or other piece of food that cats would find tasty.

[spoiler]Planar Cat Swarm
                      Tiny Magical Beast (Chaotic, Extraplanar, Swarm)
Hit Dice:             15d8+15 (82 hp)
Initiative:           +4
Armor Class:          16 (+2 Size, +4 Dex), touch 16, flat-footed 12
Base Attack/Grapple:  +11/-
Attack:               Swarm (4d6)
Full Attack:          Swarm (4d6)
Special Attacks:      Distraction, Whirling Frenzy
Special Qualities:    Dark Vision 60', Scent, Half Damage from Slashing and Piercing Weapons, Swarm traits, DR 5/Magic, Energy Resistance 5 (Cold, Electricity, Fire)
Saves:                Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +6
Abilities:            Str 10, Dex 18, Con 12, Int 3, Wis 12, Cha 12
Skills:               Balance +12, Climb +8, Hide +16, Jump +12, Listen +8, Knowledge (The Planes) -1, Move Silently +13, Spot +8
Feats:               Alertness, Dodge, Endurance, Improved Initiative, Mobility, Run
Challenge Rating:    10
Alignment:            Always Chaotic Neutral

"Whut the hell?  Hey Bert! They got cats in Limbo too."

Cat Swarms have somehow managed to infiltrate the highways and byways in between the Planes and have managed to make a sort of ecological niche as packs of kitties roam freely from Plane to Plane.  needless to say long exposure to odd energies has made some significant changes to them...

Distraction (Ex): Any living creature beginning its turn in the swarms area must make a DC 18 Fortitude Save (Save DC is Constitution based) or be Nauseated for 1 round.  Spellcasting or concentrating on spells within the area of the swarm must make a Concentration check (DC 20 + spell level).  Using skills that involve patience and concentration requires a DC 20 Concentration check.

Whirling Frenzy (Ex): Planar Cat Swarms are more adept at combat than others of their kind, and their Swarm attack does an extra =1d6 damage.

Combat: Planar Cat Swarms are slightly more intelligent than regular cats, and fighting with them should be taken with more care than usual.  They have been known to lead parties into ambushes to steal their food stores, or grms to trade for fishies (or whatever the hell passes of fishies in the Abyss).  But they have also been known to save or help those who have been kind ot them, and are very loyal.  They still remain temperamental and curious despite loyalty, so still expect some troubles from them.  Can't expect tooo much peace and quiet when the kitties are around.[/spoiler]

The Death Purr
Evocation (Sonic)
Level: Kitty 7, Purr 7
Duration: Concentration (maximum 1 round/2 levels)
Saving Throw: Fortitude negates

"puuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"

This spell begins with you purring.  This deep purr eventually begins to expand outwards and vibrate apart everything in it's area of effect.  Everything within  80' must make a Fortitude Save each round the spell is maintained, with the Save DC increasing by +1 cumulatively each round.  When the first Save is failed living beings are knocked prone (or begin to fall from the sky if flying) and Dazed for 1 round.  When the second Save is failed opponents are Stunned 1 round and take Sonic damage equal to your Caster Level.  When the third Save is failed the opponents take 10d6 Sonic Damage and are Stunned 1 round.  If a fourth Save is failed they are dead.  Inanimate objects and nonliving beings within the area take 5d6 Sonic damage each round the spell is maintained.

This is Unacceptable
Evocation (Force)
Effect: Ray

This spell creates a pencil thin Ray of Force (hence why the Humans refer to this spell as "Force beam").  If the caster succeeds in making a ranged Touch Attack, his opponent takes 2d6 Force damage per caster level (maximum 40d6).

Focus: A small metal wand.

Velcro Cat
Transmutation

"I stix."

You gain a +12 Enhancement Bonus to Grapple Checks, and a +8 Circumstance Bonus on Balance, Climb, and Sleight of Hand checks.  You also gain the Improved Grapple and Improved Trip Feats, no longer take Size Penalties to Trip or Grapple Checks, and may use your Strength or Dexterity Modifier for Grapple Checks, whichever is greater.  You lose your spellcasting ability for the duration of the spell. including your ability to use spell trigger or spell completion magic items.  Material component is a bottle of glue which is consumed by the casting of the spell).

« Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 07:44:39 AM by bhu »

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #292 on: December 10, 2009, 09:06:18 AM »
Minor edits to the base class, the feats, and the spell list (and theres a new picture!)

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #293 on: December 12, 2009, 07:07:34 AM »
War Kitteh
Transmutation

Upon casting this spell you assume the form of a War Kitteh!  I.E. a really big housecat of firm and meanish demeanor.  You gain the following changes:

+22 Str, +8 Dex, +14 Con

A Primary Claw Attack doing 2d6 +Str Modifier, and Secondary Bite Attack doing 2d8 + half Str Modifier.  A Full Attack gets you 2 Claws and 1 Bite.

Base Land and Climb Speed of 50'

Natural Armor Bonus increases by +10, and you gain a +10 Luck Bonus to AC.

Low Light Vision, Dark Vision 120', Scent

Large Size Class

Improved Grab (Ex): When you succeed in making a Claw attack you may immediately make a Grapple Check as a Free Action without provoking an Attack of Opportunity.  If successful you may Rake.

Pounce (Ex): When you charge you may still perform a Full Attack.

Rake (Ex): When you perform a Grapple or Charge you gain 2 Rake Attacks.  Your attack rolls and Damage are the same as your claw attacks.

Spell Resistance equal to your level plus your Charisma Modifier.

+8 Enhancement Bonus to Balance, Climb, Hide, Jump, Listen, Move Silently, and Spot checks.

You Has A Flavor Too
Transmutation
Target: Creature or Object touched
Duration: 10 Minutes/level
Saving Throw: Fortitude Negates (plus see text)

"OMG I taste like BBQ."

Your victim becomes particularly tasty for the duration of the spell.  Should anything bite him they must make a Willpower Save, or decide to concentrate exclusively on him in combat as they simply must eat him.  They also gain a +1 Morale Bonus on attack and damage rolls against him.  Material component is a bit of tasty food.

You Make Kitty Scared
Enchantment [Mind-Affecting, Compulsion]
Range: Close (25 ft. +5 ft./2 levels)
Area: 60' Spread
Duration: 1 Minute/level

"Hep meeeeeeeeeee!"

This spell must be cast while in Kitty Form, or while you are being attacked/threatened/being targeted by a spell from an opponent at least 2 Size classes bigger than yourself.  All beings in the area of effect must make a Willpower Save or be enraged at your opponent for scaring the poor defenseless Kitty. They will do whatever is necessary to protect you from him, including attacking, even if the opponent is obviously out of their league.  They will continue to attack even if you flee the area to "buy you time".  Once they are at half or hit points or less they get another save to break out of the spell.

Detect Munchies
Shamelessly copied from Draco Dei with his permission
Divination
Components: V, S, DF
Range: 60'
Area: Quarter circle emanating from you to the extreme of the range
Duration: Concentration, up to 10 minutes/level
You detect substances you can eat or drink. This will detect living creatures but only if you have eaten such a creature before and could reasonably expect to defeat it if you faced in a battle to the death with yourself naked, weaponless and without magic or psionics, fleshed undead are detected as spoiled meat if you have ever eaten a member of that species. Thus you could theoretically detect ghouls made from humans if you have ever eaten human flesh, but skeletons or ghosts could not be detected. The amount of information revealed depends on how long you study a particular area, subject or place:
1st round: Presences or absence of food.
2nd round: Number clumps of food and tastiness of the one you like best.
3rd round: The volume and tastiness of each piece of food in area. Also gives indication if any of them are poisoned with ingested or contact poison. This is an indication for the area as a whole and not for any individual piece of food in it.
Tastiness levels:
Tastiness|    Aura Strength
Spoiled|    Dim
Unpalatable|    Faint
Average|    Moderate
Tasty    |Strong
Gourmet|    Extreme
4th round: The type of each piece of food. Which pieces of food, if any, are poisoned.
5th and later rounds: May make one attempt per poisoned food item to identify the poison used (See Detect Poison). You may only make one attempt per round and only one attempt for each poisoned item. Note that if you have the Alchemy skill then each attempt actually might consist of two rolls.
Note: Like all the other detect spells this one can penetrate barrier but has its limits. If the caster has been unable to obtain food for at least 2 days then double the thicknesses, or if they are within 5 days of starving to death then instead triple them

Spell originally by Norr
Death From Overcuteness!
Enchantment (Mind affecting, Death)
Level: Kitty 9, Sor/Wiz9
Casting Time: 1 Full Round
Range: Close (25 ft + 5 ft/2 caster levels)
Target: One creature / 3 caster levels
Duration: Instantaneous (D)
Saving Throw: Will and Fortitude partial, see text
Spell Resistance:Focus: a small bell and a colored ribbon, which must be worn at the time of casting.
Spell originally by Norr

You will have noticed some of the spells under level list Kitty #.  Some PrC's allow access to the Kitty Magic spell list which is as follows:

0: Arcane Mark, Daze, Detect Magic, Detect Poison, Ghost Sound, Know Direction, Purify Food and Drink, Mage Hand, Message, Naturewatch, Open/Close, Prestidigitation, Resistance, Silent Portal, Touch of Fatigue
1: Accelerated Movement, Alarm, Bloodhound, Calm Animals, Camouflage, Cause Fear, Charm Animals, Charm Person, Critical Strike, Dead End, Detect Animals and Plants, Detect Munchies, Detect Secret Doors, Detect Snares and Pits, Detect Munchies, Distract, Distract Assailant, Ebon Eyes, Embrace the Wild, Expeditious Retreat, Feather Fall, I Has a Flavor, Insightful Feint, Instant Search, Hawkeye, Hide from Animals, Hypnotism, Jump, Lay of the Land, Lightfoot, Living Prints, Magic Fang, Marked Object, Nerveskitter, Net of Shadows, Pass Without Trace, Remove Scent, Serene Visage, Silent Portal, Sleep, Snowshoes, Speak With Animals, Spontaneous Search, Stalking Brand, Summon Feline 1, Surefoot, Swift Expeditious Retreat, True Strike, Ventriloquism, You Has a Flavor Too
2: Align Fang, Baleful Transposition, Balancing Lorecall, Bear's Endurance, Blur, Cat's Grace, Dark Vision, Daze Monster, Detect Thought's, Eagle's Splendor, Easy Climb, Entice Gift, Fell the Greatest Foe, Hold Animal, Invisibility, Jagged Tooth, Knock, Lion's Charge, Listening Lorecall, Locate Object, Misdirection, Mountain Stance, Nature's Favor, Portal Alarm, Protection from Arrows, Rebuke, See Invisibility, Scare, Speak to Allies, Spider Climb, Summon Feline II, Surefooted Stride, Swift Haste, Touch of Idiocy, Veil of Shadow, Whispering Wind
3: A Cat's Revenge, Arcane Sight, Blink, Clairaudience/Clairvoyance, Claws of Darkness, Deeper Dark Vision, Deep Slumber, Displacement, Find the Gap, Forestfold, Greater Magic Fang, Longcat, Mesmerizing Glare, Haste, Heroism, Hold Person, Lesser Telepathic Bond, Non-Detection, Safe Clearing, Shadow Cache, Suggestion, Summon Cat Swarm I, Summon Feline III, Tremor Sense, Unluck
4: Charm Monster, Commune with Nature, Detect Scrying, Displacer Form, Fear, Freedom of Movement, Greater Invisibility, Implacable Pursuer, It Was the Dog, Know Vulnerabilities, Locate Creature, Nom Nom Nom, Scrying, Shout, Summon Feline IV, Superior Magic Fang
5: Aggressive Cat is Aggressive, Basement Cat, Ceiling Cat, Dander Blast, Defensive Cat is Defensive, Dominate Person, Do Not Want, Feeblemind, Find the Path, Happy Cat, Hold Monster, Mass Eagle's Splendor, Mordenkainen's Private Sanctum, Nightstalkers Transformation, Passwall, Pew Pew Pew, Rary's Telepathic Bond, Sending, Serious Cat, Shadow Form, Summon Cat Swarm II, Summon Feline V, Symbol of Sleep, Teleport
6: Analyze Dweomer, Aura of Terror, Bite of the Were Tiger, Hide the Path, Imperious Glare, Interplanar Telepathic Bond, I See What You Did There, Legend Lore, Mass Cat's Grace, Mass Suggestion, Mislead, Phantasmal Disorientation, Probe Thoughts, Shadow Walk, Summon Feline VI, True Seeing, You Make Kitty Scared!
7: Cat Gravity, Cloudwalkers, Evil Glare, Gimme A Break Here!, Greater Arcane Sight, Greater Scrying, Greater Teleport, Hide from Dragons, Hiss of Sleep, Phase Door, Plane Shift, Shifting Paths, Summon Cat Swarm III, Summon Feline VII, The Death Purr, Vision
8: Dander Explosion, Demand, Discern Location, Fierce Pride of the Beastlands, Greater Shout, Lion's Roar, Mind Blank, Moment of Prescience, Otto's Irresistible Dance, Summon Feline VIII
9: Astral Projection, Big Kitty, Dander Tornado, Death by Overcuteness, Etherealness, Foresight, Four LOLCats of the Apocalypse, Nappy Times, Nature's Avatar, Programmed Amnesia, Summon Feline IX, This is Unacceptable, War Kitteh

EPIC KITTY MAGIC SPELLS

Spells from the Epic Handbook included among Kitty Magic are: Enlsave, Eternal Freedom, and Let Go of Me.

Beehold Da Ninjaz!
Transmutation
Spellcraft DC: 79
Casting Time: 1 Minute
Range: 0 ft.
Area: 160'
Duration: 20 hours
Saving Throw: Will Negates (Harmless)
To Develop: 711,000 GP; 14 days; 28,440 xp.  Seed: Fortify.  Factors: Change Touch to 160' Area (+28 DC), Raise Bonus to +4 (+6 DC), Gives Bonus to multiple categories (+16 DC), +3d6 Sneak Attack (+6 DC), grants extra Feat (+2 DC), gives Evasion ability (+4 DC).

All feline (or partly feline) Allies within the spells Area of Effect gain a +4 Enhancement Bonus to Dexterity, Armor Class, Reflex Saving Throws, and the following Skill Checks: Spot, Listen, Hide, and Move Silently.  They also gain +3d6 Sneak Attack, the Weapon Finesse Feat, and the Evasion ability (see PHB page 50). 

Carpet Is My Secret Weapon
Evocation (Electricity)
Spellcraft DC: 89
Components: S
Casting Time: 1 Free Action
Area: 5' Radius
Saving Throw: Reflex Half
To Develop: 801,000 GP; 16 days; 32,040 xp.  Seed: Energy.  Factors: +20d6 (+40 DC), No Verbal Component (+2 DC), Quickened (+28 DC)

Scuffing your feet builds up a hell of a static charge, doing 30d6 electrical damage.

Catnarok
Transmutation
Spellcraft DC: 81
Casting Time: 1 minute
Range: 12,000 ft.
Area: 160' Radius
Duration: 16 rounds
Saving Throw: Fortitude Half
To Develop: 729,000 GP; 15 days; 29,160 xp. Seed: Destroy. Factors:  +10d6 damage (+20 DC), increased duration (+8 DC), change target to 160' Radius Area (+24 DC).

When you cast this spell tow gigantic, indistinct catlike figures (one white, one black) appear above the battleground and begin fighting one another.  Anything in the 160' Radius area they appear over takes 30d6 untyped damage.  If any targets are reduced to -10 hp (or 0 hp in the case of Constructs, Undead, objects, etc.) they are disintegrated.

Caturday
Conjuration (Healing)
Spellcraft DC: 76
Components: V, S, DF
Range: 300 ft.
Area: 2560' Area
Duration: Permanent
Saving Throw: No
Spell Resistance: Yes (harmless)
To Develop: 594,000 GP; 12 days; 23,760 xp.  Seed: Life.  Factors: Type Change (+5 DC), Change Target to 2,560' Area with 300' Range (+44DC).

When this spell is cast all feline Animals or feline/partly feline beings of any other creature Type with an intelligence of 3 or less become Awakened as per the Awaken spell.

Ceiling Cat Makes His Glorious Appearance in Da Sky!
Illusion (Figment)
Spellcraft DC: 51
Range: 12,000 ft.
Area:  Up to twenty 30 ft. cubes
Duration: 20 Minutes
To Develop: 459,000 GP; 9 days; 18,360 xp.  Seeds: Afflict, Delude.  Factors: Affects all sense (+10 DC), Scripted (+9 DC), Increase Penalty to -10 (+16 DC)

A great catlike being appears in the clouds staring down at the poor mortals, causing all in the Area of Effect to take a -10 Morale penalty to all attack rolls, checks, and Saving throws.

Epic Cheezeburger
Enchantment (Compulsion, Mind-Affecting)
Spellcraft DC: 57
Range: 300'
Duration: 20 hours or until completed
To Develop: 513,000 GP; 10 days; 20,520 xp.  Seed: Compel.  Factors: Can ask the unreasonable (+10 DC), x4 Range (+4 DC), Change Target to 160' Area Radius (+24 DC)

You summon what appears to be an extra special nifty Cheezeburger that all opponents within the Area of Effect will kill to possess, even fighting their own friends and family.  Once someone grabs the Cheezeburger, the spell ends, and it disappears.

Invisible Something
Illusion (Glamer)
Spellcraft DC: 55
Range: Personal or Touch
Target: Yourself or any creature/object up to 2000 pounds
Duration: 200 minutes or until expended (D)
Saving Throw: None, or Will negates (Harmless, Object)
Spell Resistance: No or Yes (Harmless, Object)
To Develop: 495,000 GP; 10 days; 19,800 xp.  Seed: Conceal.  Factors: Isn't ended if you attack (+4 DC), Blocks Divination spells (+6 DC), Quickened (+28 DC),

You may turn yourself or another creature/object invisible.  Perfect for Invisible Bikes, Sandwiches, and assorted weaponry.

Iz it can be vengence tiem?
Necromancy (Death)
Spellcraft DC: 99
Saving Throw: Fortitude Partial
To Develop: 891,000 GP; 18 days; 35,640 xp.  Seed: Slay.  Factors: Change Target to 160' Area (+24 DC), Affects up to 160 HD (+8 DC), +10 to DC of Subject's Save (+20 DC), +10 on caster level check to overcome Target's Spell Resistance (+20)

You call forth the paw of the Great Kitteh in da Sky, which crushes all your Enemies in the Area of Effect if they fail their Saving Throw (or does 3d6+20 damage if they succeed). 

Mawm?
Conjuration (Healing)
Spellcraft DC: 33
Target: Creature Touched
Saving Throw: Yes (harmless)
Spell Resistance: Yes (harmless
To Develop: 297,000 GP; 6 days; 11,880 xp.  Seed: Heal.  Factors: Heals Permanent Ability Damage (+6 DC), restores negative levels (+2 DC),

The Mother of All Kitties appears and gives you a brief supporting hug, removing all disease, blindness, deafness, hit point damage, ability damage, negative levels gained within the last 20 weeks, and leaving bings healed by negative energy (i.e. Undead) with only 1d4 hp if they fail a Save.

OMG! They Killkenny!
Conjuration (Summoning)
Spellcraft DC: 86
Range: 75 ft.
Effect: 2 Summoned Creatures
Duration: 20 Rounds (D)
To Develop: 774,000 GP; 15 days; 30,960 xp.  Seed: Summon.  Factors: Summon 2 CR 20 creatures (+72 DC)

With a clap of Thunder you summon two horrifying Kilkenny Cats (see below for stats).  They appear where you designate, and attack immediately on your turn.  If you can communicate with them you can direct them not to attack, to attack particular enemies, or perform other action.  They act normally on the last round of the spell (which in their case means they're still probably attacking), and disappear at the end of their turn.

Kilkenny Cats
                      Medium Outsider
Hit Dice:             45d8+450 (653 hp)
Initiative:           +13
Speed:                100 ft. (20 squares)
Armor Class:          38 (+13 Dexterity, +15 Natural), touch 23, flat-footed 25
Base Attack/Grapple:  +45/+52
Attack:               Claw +58 melee (1d6+7/18-20)
Full Attack:          2 Claws +58 melee (1d6+7/18-20) and 1 Bite +58 melee (1d6+3/18-20)
Space/Reach:          5 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks:      Improved Grab, Pounce, Rake, Augmented Criticals, Terrible Wounds
Special Qualities:    Dark Vision 60', Low Light Vision, Scent, SR 30, Fast Healing 20, DR 20/Epic, Ferocity, Evasion, Improved Evasion, Uncanny Dodge, Improved Uncanny Dodge
Saves:                Fort +34, Ref +37, Will +29
Abilities:            Str 24, Dex 36, Con 30, Int 12, Wis 20, Cha 20
Skills:               Balance +61, Hide +61, Jump +61, Listen +53, Move Silently +61, Search +49, Spot +53, Survival +26, Tumble +61
Feats:                Cleave, Devastating Critical (Bite, Claw), Great Cleave, Improved Critical (Bite, Claw), Improved Multiattack, Multiattack, Overwhelming Critical (Bite, Claw), Power Attack, Power Critical (Bite, Claw), Weapon Finesse, Weapon Focus (Bite, Claw)
Environment:          Any
Organization:         Solitary, or Pair
Challenge Rating:     20
Treasure:             None
Alignment:            Always Chaotic Neutral
Advancement:          46+ HD (Medium)
Level Adjustment:     ---

"Look Bert, it's two cats fighting it out.  My money is on the black one."

"Abner...cats don't get that big...I think we'd best leave..."

Kilkenny Cats appear to be exceptionally large and unhealthily tough housecats.  They love to fight, and it's probably best to give them a wide berth.  After all they may put aside fighting each other to fight you...
Killkenny Cats understand Common and Cat, but will only respond in Cat.

Improved Grab (Ex): If the Kilkenny Cat hits successfully with it's Claw attack it may immediately make a Grapple Check as a Free Action without provoking an Attack of Opportunity.  If successful it may Rake the next round.

Pounce (Ex): The Kilkenny Cat can make a Full Attack at the endof a charge, including Rake Attacks.

Rake (Ex): The Kilkenny Cats have 2 extra Rake attacks during a Grapple or Pounce.  To hit rolls and damage are the same as their Claw attacks.

Augmented Criticals (Ex):  The Killkenny Cats Natural Attacks threaten a critical on a roll of 18-20 (this includes the Bonus they get for the Improved Critical Feat).  Killkenny Cats may critically hit creatures that are normally immune to critical hits due to Type, such as Undead.

Terrible Wounds (Ex): Wounds inflicted by Kilkenny Cats are terrible, ripping out chunks of the enemy and causing spectacular blood loss.  Any round a Kilkenny Cat successfully hits an enemy with it's claws or bite, the opponent suffers a cumulative -1 penalty to attack and damage rolls.  In other words if he gets hit he's at -1, if he gets hit again the next round he's at -2, etc.

Ferocity (Ex): Kilkenny Cats may fight without penalty, even when disabled or dying.

Uncanny Dodge (Ex): Identical to the ability listed on page 50 of the PHB.

Improved Uncanny Dodge (Ex): Identical to the ability listed on page 50 of the PHB.

Evasion (Ex): Identical to the ability listed on page 50 of the PHB.

Improved Evasion (Ex): Identical to the ability listed on page 51 of the PHB.

Skills: Kilkenny Cats may use their Strength or Dexterity Modifier for Jump Checks.

Combat: The Killkenny Cats normally spar with one another incessantly.  They'll bicker over anything.  Against most opponents they usually charge and rake or grapple and rake.  That seems to work pretty well for them so they haven't realy thought of tactics much more complicated (though it's assumed they can if the need arises).

Pwnd
Enchantment (Compulsion, Fear, Mind-Affecting)
Spellcraft DC: 70
Casting Time: 1 Action
Target: One living creature
Duration: 5120 minutes
To Develop: 630,000 GP; 13 days; 25,200 xp.  Seed: Afflict.  Factors: Increase Duration to 5120 minutes (+32 DC), -12 Penalty (+20 DC), Target loses sight and hearing (+4 DC)

A giant litterbox falls from the sky smashing one opponent and covering him in unmentionables, and granting him a -12 Morale Penalty to attack rolls, checks, and saving throws if he fails his Will save (as well as making him deaf and blind) for the duration of the spell.

Mr. Schrodinger You Are Now My _____
Transmutation (Teleportation)
Spellcraft DC: 53
Target: Yourself and other touched creatures/objects weighing up to 1000 lbs.
Saving Throw: None or Will Negates (see text)
Spell Resistance: No or Yes (Will negates)
To Develop: 477,000 GP; 10 days; 19,080 xp.  Seed: Transport.  Factors:Allows Interplanar Travel (+4 DC), teleports unwilling creatures (+4 DC), Quickened (+28 DC)

With a touch you may teleport yourself or another creature/object of the appropriate weight (if they fail a save) anywhere in the world, or even to the Astral Plane.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2010, 08:53:22 AM by bhu »

jojolagger

• Hong Kong
« Reply #294 on: December 18, 2009, 02:39:01 AM »

You are now Size Class Colossal (Long).  

No longcat reference? I demand a longcat reference.

P.S. It is an extract from big kitty spell
« Last Edit: December 18, 2009, 02:40:39 AM by jojolagger »
Countdown to Zombie Apocalypse 97
When you see this, copy it into your sig and -1
:lovefirefox
Quotes [spoiler]
In other words, he thinks there's a "correct" way to play D&D.  *sigh*
There is: Kill shit and loot the corpse!
When you use a tool the way it was designed for -- its intended function -- then it will work very well for you.

But it's not the tool's fault if you use it for something else and you fail utterly, such as trying to eat cereal with a butterknife, pounding nails with a screwdriver, blogging to voice your political opinions, and brushing your teeth with a hammer.
[/spoiler]

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #295 on: December 18, 2009, 08:23:39 AM »

You are now Size Class Colossal (Long).  

No longcat reference? I demand a longcat reference.

P.S. It is an extract from big kitty spell

You didnt see the Longcat spell?  :p

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #296 on: December 18, 2009, 09:59:09 AM »
I added Basement Cat, Ceiling Cat, happycat, and +3 Cheeseburger.  Any thoughts (especially on level for the cheeseburger)?

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #297 on: December 19, 2009, 10:29:47 AM »
Added Serious Cat, Hover Cat, and Velcro Cat to spells

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #298 on: December 26, 2009, 03:15:52 AM »
http://www.4shared.com/file/181362165/3223d2e9/PDF_CB_REVISED_2_.html

All hail Norr, for he has fixed the bookmarks in the .pdf.

Prak, the Mad

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
« Reply #299 on: December 26, 2009, 04:49:28 AM »
Quote from: Bhu
You Make Kitty Scared
Enchantment [Mind-Affecting, Compulsion]
Range: Close (25 ft. +5 ft./2 levels)
Area: 60' Spread
Duration: 1 Minute/level

"Hep meeeeeeeeeee!"

This spell must be cast while in Kitty Form, or while you are being attacked/threatened/being targeted by a spell from an opponent at least 2 Size classes bigger than yourself.  All beings in the area of effect must make a Willpower Save or be enraged at your opponent for scaring the poor defenseless Kitty. They will do whatever is necessary to protect you from him, including attacking, even if the opponent is obviously out of their league.  They will continue to attack even if you flee the area to "buy you time".  Once they are at half or hit points or less they get another save to break out of the spell.

According to this text, this spell will even affect the opponent in question. With hilarious results if he actually fails his save.