Author Topic: Uncle Kitties Handbook O' Kittehs  (Read 191059 times)

bhu

• Organ Grinder
  • Convincing the rich whale fat enemas are healthy
Re: Uncle Kitties Handbook O' Kittehs
« Reply #200 on: June 19, 2009, 11:03:33 AM »
Lemme ask Prime for a few clarifications on the class, and I'll finish up soon.

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #201 on: June 20, 2009, 09:07:46 AM »
Too bad we don't have Fu anymore, Prime answers quick  :D

Couple of New feats added to the PrC.  As soon as I finish up the exmple NPC I'll start on the class abilities.

Radmelon

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #202 on: June 20, 2009, 06:13:05 PM »
Too bad we don't have Fu anymore, Prime answers quick 
Pardon my noobness, but what WAS fu?  ???

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #203 on: June 20, 2009, 09:41:26 PM »

In theory it was a way of awarding someone for their abilities in 'gameology'.

In practice it appears to have been a nice way of saying "I like this person" or "I would like this person to go fornicate himself with an iron stick".

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #204 on: June 20, 2009, 09:46:38 PM »
karma points.
*vanish like ninja*
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #205 on: June 21, 2009, 09:02:40 AM »
Okay I think I have the prerequisites for the Epic Items done right, I just need to figure out the caster levels and look at epic spells.

Also, the Fluffy Smiter has all its class abilities cept for the capstone.

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #206 on: June 21, 2009, 09:37:31 PM »
Note: The "Form" in "Form Suit" is a verb. It's meant to be called a Power Suit. :p

Also, I have made use of one of my reserved posts in the thread, with variants suitable for SMITING!
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #207 on: June 22, 2009, 03:34:53 AM »
Hugz for Prime  :love

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #208 on: June 22, 2009, 07:22:28 AM »
Okay with teh exception of equipment I think the Fluffy Smiter is done.  Any thoughts?

if everyone likes it I'll continue with more Epic Stuff while I try to figure out these magic items.

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #209 on: June 24, 2009, 08:35:55 AM »
ITTY BITTY PWITTY WUN

"Mows!"

Itty Bitty Pwitty Wuns are Good Kitties who have decided to use their powers for Good, and for the common man.  And for occasionally wreaking havoc by pranking some of the worlds most powerful beings.  Maybe even the Gods if they get the opportunity.  Darned unsuspecting them God personses.

BECOMING A ITTY BITTY PWITTY WUN
Itty Bitties almost always begin as Good Kitties who one day decide that their powers should go to a higher cause than gaining power and influence.  it should be used fro screwing with those who have power and influence.

ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
   Class Abilities:  Kitty Form (Diminutive), Just a Kitty (Illusion spells)
   Skills:  Bluff 26 ranks, Diplomacy 16 ranks, Gather Information 16 ranks, Sense Motive 14 ranks
   Feats:  Epic Innocence, Greater Spell Focus (Enchantment), I Wuv U, Kitty Wuvs Dwagon, Spell Focus (Enchantment),

Class Skills
 The Itty Bitty Pwitty Wun's class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are Balance (Dex), Bluff (Cha), Climb (Str), Concentration (Con), Diplomacy (Cha), Gather Information (Cha), Hide (Dex), Knowledge (Arcana, Local, Nobility, Religion, The Planes) (Int), Listen (Wis), Move Silently (Dex), Sense Motive (Wis), Spellcraft (Int), Spot (Wis), Tumble (Dex).
Skills Points at Each  Level : 6 + int

Hit Dice: d4

Code: [Select]
[b]     Abilities[/b]
1.    Size Matters Not
2.    Kitteh Powah!
3.    Gods Are Easy Pigeons
4.    Size Matters Not
5.    Kitteh Powah!
6.    Gods Are Easy Pigeons
7.    Size Matters Not
8.    Kitteh Powah!
9.    Gods Are Easy Pigeons
10.   Master of Teh Cuteness

Weapon Proficiencies: Itty Bitty Pwitty Wun's gain no new weapon or armor proficiencies

Size Matters Not (Su): At 1st level your Caster Level for spells from your Good Kitty Preferred Spell List are increased by +1 for each Size Class bigger than you your opponent is.

At 4th level the Save DC's of those same spells increase by +1 per each Size Class bigger than you your opponent is.  This stacks with Feats like Spell Focus and your Kitty Bonus from the Good Kitty PrC.

At 7th level you do not provoke Attacks of Opportunity when casting spells against an opponent who is at least 2 Size Classes bigger than yourself.

Kitteh Powah!: At levels 2, 5, and 8 you learn any 2 Enchantment or Illusion Spells from the Sorcerer List of 9th level or less.  If you gain a spell of a level you could not normally cast, you may cast it once per day, or use that slot to cast a spell of a lower level modified by Metamagic Feats.

Gods Are Easy Pigeons (Su): At 3rd level your Caster Level for spells from your Good Kitty Preferred Spell List are increased by +1 if your opponents CR or Hit Dice are greater than yours.

At 6th level the Save DC's of those same spells increase by +1 if your opponents CR or Hit Dice are greater than yours.  This stacks with Feats like Spell Focus and your Kitty Bonus from the Good Kitty PrC (and with Size Matters Not).

At 7th level you do not provoke Attacks of Opportunity when casting spells against an opponent whose CR or Hit Dice are greater than yours.

Master of Teh Cuteness (Su) At 10th level any being whose CR or Hit Dice is Greater than yours must make a Willpower Save (Save DC is 10 plus half HD plus Cha Modifier plus an additional +1 Bonus for each Hit Die or CR more than you it has, plus an additional +1 Bonus for each Size Class bigger than you it is) or it cannot attack you or allow you to be harmed.  If the Save is successful the effect is temporarily avoided, but the opponent must make another Save each time it attacks you.

PLAYING AN ITTY BITTY PWITTY WUN
 You are cute.  You are the absolute universal definition of cute.  Even bad guys who are powers in the multiverse just wub their itty bitty kitty.  They even sometimes turn a blind eye to your bad habits, such as your swiping small objects of vast arcane power and hiding them in your cat bed.
 Combat: You still prefer manipulating others into fighting for you, but you try to make sure they deserve whats coming.  Preferably you get the bad guys to fight each other.
 Advancement: You prefer to enhance your own personal snuggleness to achieving temporal power.  After all with mega hyper cuteness come the keys to the multiverse.  Gods will bow down to you an scratch your ears.  Some of the female ones may even snuggle you to their bosom.  It is suggested you not let these deities find out you are a shapeshifter.  They take not well to being fooled.  Remember all the old stories about Hera. 
Resources: By now you probably rule your own kingdom from behind the scenes, or, if you have rejected the ways of wealth and power you may be a wandering vagabond helping those in need.  Or you may be Kali's pet fluffy, spending your days amusing yourself by purposefully misplacing her skull necklaces.

ITTY BITTY PWITTY WUNS IN THE WORLD
"OMG! OMG! OMG!  Sooooooo cuuuuute!"
 you're a sneaky lil bugger.  You do your best to muck about with beings who could squish you like a frog on the highway if they knew what you were.  Probably what we're suggesting here is for goodnesses sake be careful.
 Daily Life: What you do for your day varies heavily among the Itty Bitties.  Some run organizations (openly or from behind the scenes), some fool deities or demon lords just to show that they can, some depose world dominating tyrants.  And some poop in their neighbors slippers.  Yeah they can't all be shining examples of goodness...
 Notables: Moofies (CG Male Human Cat Burglar 5/Sorcerer 5/Good Kitty 10/Epic Sorcerer 3/Itty Bitty Pwitty Wun 2) has made it his life goal to pull a fast one on the Goddess Hera.  No one knows why but rumors abound...
 Organizations: Many Itty Bitties may head their own personal organization, but most of them don't work together 'as' an organization.

NPC Reaction
 NPC's usually freak out and squeal like 14 year old school girls before scooping you up and hugging you.  Normally if you were any other being, you'd be offended. But you find people's (and Demon Lords) inherent lack of self preservation instinct when confronted with Kittens to be darned amusing for some reason.

ITTY BITTY PWITTY WUNS IN THE GAME
 This class tends to screw up DM plans pretty easy with it's mind control abilities.  Be sure you can handle it in your campaign before allowing it.
 Adaptation: This is a good PrC for people who are good, but still prefer not to use violence to solve their problems (although it can be argued that mental subjugation, however bloodless, is still a form of violence).
 Encounters: Itty Bitties cna be encountered just about anywhere doing just about anything, usually fro reasons known only to them.  But if the Gods are holding a poker tournament or something you can definitely assume they'll be in attendance.

Sample Encounter
EL 12: Zeus is holding a winner take all poker game, and he's invited deities (and less definable entities) to participate.  Several Demon and Devil Lords would like to crash the party.  You've been assigned to keep watch for unusual activity.

Speaking of unusual, where the hell did all these kittens come from?

Moofies
CG Male Human Cat Burglar 5/Sorcerer 5/Good Kitty 10/Epic Sorcerer 3/Itty Bitty Pwitty Wun 2
Init +2 (+4 Small, +5 tiny, +6 Diminutive), Senses: Listen +5, Spot +5, Low Light Vision and Scent in Kitty Form
Languages Common, Sylvan
------------------------------------------------
AC 29, touch 17, flat-footed 27 (+2 Dex, +5 Deflection, +8 Armor, +4 Natural)
AC Small 32, touch 20, flat-footed 28 (+1 Size, +4 Dex, +5 Deflection, +8 Armor, +4 Natural)
AC Tiny 34, touch 22, flat-footed 29 (+2 Size, +5 Dex, +5 Deflection, +8 Armor, +4 Natural)
AC Diminutive 37, touch 25, flat-footed 31 (+4 Size, +6 Dex, +5 Deflection, +8 Armor, +4 Natural)
hp 67 (25 HD)
Fort +7, Ref +12 (+14 Small, +15 Tiny, +16 Diminutive), Will +15 
Evasion, Uncanny Dodge
Speed 30 ft. (6 squares)
Melee Small 2 Claws +11 melee (1d3-3) and 1 Bite +6 melee (1d3-3)
Melee Tiny 2 Claws +11 melee (1d2-4) and 1 Bite +6 melee (1d3-4)
Melee Diminutive 2 Claws +13 melee (1 point) and 1 Bite +8 melee (1d2-4)
Base Atk +13, Grp +12 (+5 Small, +0 Tiny, -4 Diminutive)
Atk Options +1d6 Sneak Attack
Combat Gear 4 Potions of Cure Serious Wounds
Spells Known 0: (6/day, DC 15) Daze, Detect Magic, Light, Mage Hand, Message, Prestidigitation, Read Magic, Silent Portal, Stick
1: (8/day, DC 16) Charm Person, Distract, Hypnotism, Serene Visage, Sleep
2: (7/day, DC 17) Daze Monster, Detect Thoughts, Entice Gift, Hypnotic Pattern, See Invisibility
3: (7/day, DC 18) Clairvoyance/Clairaudience, Hold Person Mesmerizing Glare, Suggestion
4: (7/day, DC 19) Charm Monster, Confusion, Greater Invisibility, Lesser Geas
5: (7/day, DC 20) Dominate Person, Feeblemind, Hold Monster
6: (7/day, DC 21) Geas, Mass Suggestion
7: (1/day, DC 22) Mass Hold Person
8: (1/day, DC 23) Mass Charm Monster
Caster Level 20
-----------------------------------------------
Abilities Str 8, Dex 14, Con 10, Int 12, Wis 13, Cha 21 (31 w/Cloak)
Abilities Small Str 4, Dex 18
Abilities Tiny Str 3, Dex 20
Abilities Diminutive Str 2, Dex 22
SQ Purr, Trapfinding, Kitty Form (Diminutive), SR 30 (only vs Divination, Illusion, and Enchantment spells if they're Charms or Compulsions), Kitty Bonus +4, Kitty Magic, Familiar (Cat), Size Matters Not, Kitteh Powah!
Feats Anklebiter, Epic Innocence, Greater Spell Focus (Enchantment), Greater Spell Penetration, I Wuv U, Kitty Wuvs Dwagon, Practiced Spellcaster, Silent Spell, Spell Focus (Enchantment), Spell Penetration, Still Spell
Skills Balance +6 (+16 Small, +17 Tiny, +18 Diminutive), Bluff +31, Climb +6 (+12 Small, +13 Tiny, +14 Diminutive), Concentration +20, Diplomacy +21, Gather Information +21, Hide +10 (+20 Small, +25 Tiny, +34 Diminutive), Jump +3 (+8 Small, +7 Tiny/Diminutive), Knowledge (Arcane, Local, Nobility) +5, Listen +5, Move Silently +10 (+16 Small, +17 Tiny, +18 Diminutive), Search +5, Sense Motive +15, Spellcraft +5, Spot +5, Tumble +6, Use Magic Device +9
Possessions Epic Collar of Holding, Cute Widdle Bowsies, Rod of Epic Rulership, Cloak of Epic Charisma +10, +5 Ring of Protection, +8 Bracers of Armor, +4 Amulet of Natural Armor, 4 Potions of Cure Serious Wounds, 150 GP
« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 09:54:08 AM by bhu »

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #210 on: June 25, 2009, 08:48:10 AM »
Okay, if an Epic Magic Item doesnt require an Epic Spell, but does require an Epic Craft Item Feat, how do you figure out Caster Level?

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #211 on: June 27, 2009, 09:58:07 AM »
minor update to Itty Bitty, including the first class ability.  I'm still debating caster level for the Epic Items.

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #212 on: June 28, 2009, 08:52:18 AM »
Okay the Itty Bitty Pwitty Wun is done, except for items (and of course tweaks due to feedback).  Im asking on the Epic Boards at wizards about the items, and god willing someone still looks at those boards.

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #213 on: June 29, 2009, 09:07:52 AM »
Edited in the abilities of most of the epic magic items.  I wish I had time to do more but I had to work this weekend.

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #214 on: July 04, 2009, 08:57:38 AM »
Perhaps one more Epic PrC whilst I tweak the items:

CHILD OF ASMODEUS

The Kids: "Daaaaaaaaaaaadddyyyy!"
"Tell us a story daddy!"
"Can we have presents daddy?"
"Daddy is it true your a fat chick luvah?"
"Can we discuss our allowance daddy?"
"HUGZ!"

Asmodeus: "Will you...please...shut up..."

The Kids: "Have you seen that Iggwilv chick daddy?"
"You should totally hit that daddy."

Asmodeus: "Shutupshutupshutup..."

The Kids: "Howcum you an' mom got a divorce daddy?"
"Can we discuss our allowance daddy?"
"Can I have Venger's soul to play with like a mousie daddy?"

Asmodeus: "IN THE NAME OF THE GODS WILL YOU PLEASE JUST SHUT THE ____ UP! HERE!! HERE'S SOME MONEY!! GO BOTHER YOUR MOM AND LET ME PLOT!"

"Moms been betraying you wif Mephistopheles daddy."

Asmodeus: "I SAID...wait...what?"

Cat Burglar Guilds thrive everywhere, even in the 9 Hells.  Apparently even in Asmodeus' throne room, which would seem to defy all common logic as most of the Cat Burglars are quite Chaotic, and Asmodeus is...well...not.  Even worse they all claim to be related to him somehow.  Despite the great personal embarrassment this causes him he must keep them around for a reason, as he's forbidden his subjects to harm them.  Which gives the Cat Burglars free reign to screw with the minds of the lesser Devils.  They cause much wailing and gnashing of teeth, but being as this is Hell it largely gets unnoticed and is assumed to be background noise.

BECOMING A CHILD OF ASMODEUS
Your Mom had to fool around with someone she should have left well nuff alone.  But the Dark Lord seems to like her so your family gets some perks.  Not every child grew up being walked to school by a Bearded Devil disguised rather badly as a nun.  You still can hear people today talking about the stinky, bearded woman who shepherded you to class.

ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
   Class Abilities:  Kitty Form, True Kitty
   Feats:  Asmodeus Was Mah Daddy!, Fiendish Heritage, Fiendish Legacy, I...Am...Bat Kitty!, Lil Devil
   Skills:  Bluff 18 ranks, Diplomacy 18 ranks, Gather Information 12 ranks, Knowledge (Religion, The Planes) 6 ranks, Sense Motive 12 ranks, Use Magic Device 12 ranks
   Alignment:  Cannot be Good or Lawful (surprise!) 

Class Skills
 The Child of Asmodeus' class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are Appraise (Int), Bluff (Cha), Diplomacy (Cha), Disable Device (Int), Escape Artist (Dex), Gather Information (Cha), Hide (Dex), Jump (Str), Knowledge (Religion, The Planes) (Int), Listen (Wis), Move Silently (Dex), Open Lock (Dex), Search (Int), Sense Motive (Wis), Spot (Wis), Tumble (Dex), and Use Magic Device (Cha)
Skills Points at Each  Level : 8 + int

Hit Dice: d6

Abilities
1.  This Looks Like A Comfortable Napping Spot
2.  Do I Have To Have A Chat Wif Daddy Bout You?
3.  Daddy, Can We Talk?
4.  This Looks Like a Warm Napping Spot
5.  Do I Have To Have A Chat Wif Daddy Bout You?
6.  Daddy, Can We Talk?
7.  I Could Vacation Here All Year
8.  Do I Have To Have A Chat Wif Daddy Bout You?
9.  Daddy, Can We Talk?
10.  Improved Debbil Kitty

Weapon Proficiencies: A Child of Asmodeus gains no new weapon or armor proficiencies.

This Looks Like A Comfortable Napping Spot (Ex):  In regards to you the Nine Hells of Baator are not mildly Law or Evil Aligned.

Do I Have To Have A Chat Wif Daddy Bout You? (Su): At 2nd level you have been fully accepted as one of Asmodeus' own, and all Devils are forbidden to harm you or interfere with you so long as you are obviously not working against his interests.  You can work against their interests as much as you want however.  Effectively you may Take 20 on all Charisma Related Skill Checks when they are used against a Devil.  This is an Exceptional Ability.

At 5th level you can use your powers of persuasion to call up a few of the boys to help out at a moments notice.  You may cast Hellish Horde a number of times per day equal to your Charisma Modifier as a Supernatural Ability.

At 8th level  you can influence Hell itself.  You may cast Planar Perinarch (in the Nine Hells only) at will as a Supernatural Ability.

Daddy, Can We Talk? (Su): At 3rd level you are occasionally able to gain your fathers ear to chat with him for a moment.  Sometimes if you bring him particularly good gossip he can use, he rewards you.  At 3rd level this takes the form of a personal servant.  You may choose between a Cauchemar Nightmare steed, or a Barbed Devil bodyguard.  You get their services for 1 month.  At the end of that month if you still wish to have them you need to give Daddy more gossip.

At 6th level your steed or personal servant now has the Monster of Legend Template.

At 9th level your steed or personal Servant now has the Monster of Legend and Paragon Templates.

This Looks Like a Warm Napping Spot (Ex): You become immune to Fire damage and poison.

I Could Vacation Here All Year (Ex): You gain Energy Resistance to Acid and Cold equal to your Effective Character Level divided by 2 (round down).

Improved Debbil Kitty (Ex): At 10th level you become an Outsider with the Native Subtype (you are Native to the Prime Material Plane and the Nine Hells).  You now gain several abilities due to this:

See In Darkness (Ex): You can see perfectly well in both magical and normal darkness.

Telepathy (Su): Range 100'.

Damage Reduction 10/Good

Spell Resistance equal to your Effective Character Level + your Cha Modifier.

PLAYING A CHILD OF ASMODEUS
 You have free ride to do what you want within the confines of Hell.  Most people would kill for this opportunity, and most of them would try to rescue souls.  Souls of evil bad guys  who deserve whatever the heck they get.  Now as for you...this is an opportunity to steal from Devils and make their life Hell (pardon the pun).  Who wouldn't want to do this given the chance?  Plus you get to blackmail everyone who does bidness with them.  There are days you simply can't repress the laughter enough.
 Combat: Combat?  You don't fight in combat.  You're a good kitty.  And Daddy will beat the unholy living batpoop out of anyone who touches you when he's around.  This has it's decided...advantages...
 Advancement: Advancement for the Children is primarily based on whether or not they wish to remain loyal to the Guild, or join their father.  Few do this as the Guild is rather touchy about anyone who may know their secrets leaving.
Resources: The Children have no more resources available than any other Guild.  However operating within the 9 Hells does give them access to some unusual things other Guilds wouldn't be able to get.

CHILDREN OF ASMODEUS IN THE WORLD
"If it weren't forbidden to kill you I'd see to it you were impaled on a brick.  It's a good thing your father loves you."
 Your a decent enough guy, 'cept when the Devils are around. They're your own personal chew toys.  Especially the Erinyes and Pit Fiends.  You just love drilling them right in the ego.  Especially when you can embarrass them in front of their friends.
 Daily Life: Much of your day is spent lolling about Hell insulting various Devils, or catcalling the Erinyes.  Or at least it appears that way since you're mostly spying for the Guild.  Plus nothing is as satisfying as telling a Pit Fiend he's less than a man and you could satisfy his wife in ways he couldn't begin to understand.  But generally you only push it this far when Dad's nearby.
 Notables: Sibyl (CN Human Female Cat Burglar 20/Epic Cat Burglar 3/Child of Asmodeus 2) is a Cat Burglar known for being somewhat mentally unstable, and awesomely hot.  And for being Asmodeus' love child with a Cleric of St. Cuthbert.  Holiday dinners at her house are most interesting.
 Organizations: The Children of Asmodeus are an organization.  They are the only known Cat Burglar Guild to operate almost entirely within the 9 Hells.  While they rarely participate in the Blood War they have been known to act as spies to protect their interests, and it is assumed that Asmodeus somehow finds hem useful enough in this capacity that he doesn't squish them.  That, or they're blackmailing him with one hell of a secret.

NPC Reaction
 NPC's reaction if hey are mortal can generally be described as AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!  Immortal Outsiders can generally be described as unprintable in a family publication.  Everyone luvs to see the Kitties, yessir.

CHILDREN OF ASMODEUS IN THE GAME
 This is a good PrC for people who like to be mouthy jerks.  Just try to make sure they funnel it towards the bad guys.
 Adaptation: This is kind of an odd duck.  It's kind of meant for silly campaigns, but it would be a campaign set in Hell. 
 Encounters: The Children of Asmodeus generally are only encountered in Hell or nearby Planes.  Or on errands for the Guild.

Sample Encounter
EL 25: "So is this your first time in Hell?  Lemme introduce you to the boys.  This is Baalphegoras the Pit Fiend.  Gay as a tree full of Parakeets.  Seriously his obsession with male Solars is an embarrassment to Baatezu society."

Sibyl
CN Human Female Cat Burglar 20/Epic Cat Burglar 3/Child of Asmodeus 2
Init +3 (+5 Small, +6 Tiny, +7 Diminutive), Senses: Listen +15, Spot +15, Low Light Vision and Scent in Kitty Form
Languages Common, Infernal
AC 29, touch 18, flat-footed 26 (+3 Dex, +11 Armor, +5 Deflection)
AC Small 36, touch 25, flat-footed 31 (+1 Size, +5 Dex, +4 Luck, +11 Armor, +5 Deflection)
AC Tiny 38, touch 27, flat-footed 32 (+2 Size, +6 Dex, +4 Luck, +11 Armor, +5 Deflection)
AC Diminutive 41, touch 30, flat-footed 44 (+4 Size, +7 Dex, +4 Luck, +11 Armor, +5 Deflection)
hp 87 (25 HD)
Fort +8, Ref +17 (+19 Small, +20 Tiny, +21 Diminutive), Will +10 
Evasion, Improved Evasion, Uncanny Dodge, Improved Uncanny Dodge, Defensive Roll, +2 w/Cloak
Speed 30 ft. (6 squares), Fly 40 ft. (Good, only in Kitty Form)
Melee Small 2 Claws +24 melee (1d3-3) and 1 Bite +19 melee (1d4-3)
Melee Tiny 2 Claws +26 melee (1d2-4) and 1 Bite +21 melee (1d3-4)
Melee Diminutive 2 Claws +29 melee (1 point) and 1 Bite +24 melee (1d2-4)
Base Atk +18, Grp +17 (+11  Small, +5 Tiny, +1 Diminutive)
Atk Options Swift Paws 4/day, +6d6 Sneak Attack
Combat Gear
Abilities Str 8, Dex 16, Con 10, Int 12, Wis 14, Cha 18
Abilities Small Str 4, Dex 20
Abilities Tiny Str 3, Dex 22
Abilities Diminutive Str 2, Dex 24
SQ Trapfinding, Purr, Kitty Form, AC Bonus, SR 26 (limited to certain effects), This Looks Like A Comfortable Napping Spot, Do I Have To Have A Chat Wif Daddy Bout You?
Feats Anklebiter, Asmodeus Was Mah Daddy!, Bad Cattitude, Cattitude, Fiendish Heritage, Fiendish Legacy, I...Am...Bat Kitty!, Lil Devil, O I Dare U, Weapon Finesse, I Wuv U (B), Jibba Jabba (B), Kitty Wuvs Dwagon (B)
Skills Appraise +14, Balance +3 (+13 Small, +14 Tiny, +15 Diminutive), Bluff +22, Climb +3 (+9 Small, +10 Tiny, +11 Diminutive), Diplomacy +22, Disable Device +14, Escape Artist +16 (+18 Small, +19 Tiny, +20 Diminutive), Gather Information +17, Hide +16 (+26 Small, +31 Tiny, +36 Diminutive), Knowledge (Local, Nobility) +14, Knowledge (Religion, The Planes) +8, Listen +15, Move Silently +16 (+22 Small, +23 Tiny, +24 Diminutive), Open Lock +16, Search +14, Sense Motive +15, Spot +15, Tumble +16 (+18 Small, +19 Tiny, +20 Diminutive), Use Magic Device +17

Additional +4 to Hide checks when in tall grass or undergrowth
Possessions Staff of Planar Might, Cute Widdle Bowsies, +10 Padded Armor, +5 Ring of Protection, Epic Collar of Holding, COmfy Kitty Cushion, Force Cannon, Staff of Healing, Crystal Ball, +2 Cloak of Resistance, 288 GP
« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 09:17:25 AM by bhu »

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #215 on: July 06, 2009, 07:56:40 AM »
Okay all of the Epic items have their effects edited in as well as prerequisites, and I now need to make three 9th level spells.  Apparently before I finish Asmodeus I also need to fix the Base Class, because the last edit I screwed up redoing the Bonus Feats, and now they don't make sense as listed so that needs redone.

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #216 on: July 09, 2009, 09:40:58 AM »
Any thoughts on teh Children of Asmodeus so far?

Radmelon

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #217 on: July 09, 2009, 05:59:45 PM »
I like it! reminds me of my cat...

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #218 on: July 10, 2009, 09:05:57 AM »
CoA done and ready for feedback

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #219 on: July 13, 2009, 09:48:02 AM »
Okay this is the last Epic PrC before working o nteh .pdf.  I swear to you.  I just hadda do this one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bakeneko

BAKENEKO

"He who plays with a cat must bear its scratches."

Bakeneko are awakened Cats who develop a taste for magic power.  Unfortunately they also have a taste for mayhem, and they tend to give cats a bad name wherever they end up.  This has cause many Cat Burglar Guilds to kick them out.

BECOMING A BAKENEKO
Most Bakeneko are Awakened Cats who start as Cat Burglars and become Sorcerers.

ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
   Race:  Awakened Cat
   Class Abilities:  Kitty Form
   Spells:  Must be able to cast 9th level Arcane Spells without preparation
   Skills:  Knowledge (Arcane) +16, Spellcraft +16
   Feats:  Eschew Materials, Greater Human Form, Human Form, Improved Human Form, Silent Spell, Still Spell
   Alignment: Can't be Good or Lawful

Class Skills
 The Bakeneko's class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are Balance (Dex), Bluff (Cha), Climb (Str), Concentration (Con), Disguise (Cha), Hide (Dex), Intimidate (Cha), Knowledge (Arcana, Local)(Int), Listen (Wis, Move Silently (Dex), Search (Int), Sense Motive (Wis), Spellcraft (Int), and Spot (Wis).
Skills Points at Each  Level : 4 + int

Hit Dice: d4

Code: [Select]
[b]  Abilities[/b]
1.     Devourer, +1 level of Arcane Casting Class
2.     Impersonation, +1 level of Arcane Casting Class
3.     Spookiness (Aura), +1 level of Arcane Casting Class
4.     Animator, +1 level of Arcane Casting Class
5.     Manipulate Size, +1 level of Arcane Casting Class
6.     Spookiness (Flames), +1 level of Arcane Casting Class
7.     Puppet Master, +1 level of Arcane Casting Class
8.     Manipulate Reach, +1 level of Arcane Casting Class
9.     Spookiness (Nightmares), +1 level of Arcane Casting Class
10.    Ghost Form, +1 level of Arcane Casting Class

Weapon Proficiencies: A Bakeneko gains no new weapon or armor proficiencies.

Devourer (Ex): At 1st level a Bakeneko can eat anything without harm.  Anything.  Poison, lamp oil, fire, you name it.  So long as it's ingested by them it can do them no harm.

Impersonation (Su): At 2nd level the Bakeneko gains a +8 Circumstance Bonus to Bluff and Disguise checks when using the Human Form ability from their Feats to impersonate a person they know.

Spookiness (Su): At 3rd level the Bakeneko gains Frightful Presence.  Any living creature whose HD are less than the Bakeneko's within 60' of it must make a Willpower Save (DC is 10 plus 1/2 HD plus Charisma Modifier) or be Frightened for 2d6 rounds.  If they successfully save they are immune to this Bakeneko's Frightful Presence for 24 hours.

At 6th level the Bakeneko can conjure illusionary flames at will as a Standard Action.  These can appear to be flying balls of fire, or any other shape the Bakeneko wishes, or it can simply cover a square with ghostly fire.  Opponents struck by the fireball or who enter the flaming square must make a Willpower Save (DC is 10 plus 1/2 HD plus Charisma Modifier) or take 2d6 damage and be Shaken for the duration of the encounter.  If the Save is successful they are immune to the Bakeneko's illusionary flames for 24 hours.  This is a Mind-Affecting Fear Effect.

At 9th level the Bakeneko can enter the dreams of sleeping opponents.  You may cast Nightmare at will as a Supernatural Ability.

Animator (Su): Any dead corpse touched by the Bakeneko (or that spends more than 4 hours within 60' of it) becomes a random form of corporeal undead.  They are not under the Bakeneko's control, but at this level the Bakeneko is automatically considered friendly by Undead who will not attack it unless attacked by the Bakeneko first.  This effect is not controlled by the Bakeneko and happens automatically.

Manipulate Size (Su): As a Standard Action the Bakeneko can change it's size to anything from Tiny to Colossal.  This may only be done while it is in cat form.

Puppet Master (Su): At 7th level any Undead that come within 60' of the Bakeneko must make a Willpower Save (DC is 10 plus i/2 Hit Dice plus Charisma Modifier) or fall under the control of the Bakeneko as per the Dominate Monster spell.  The Undead gets another Willpower Save to escape control any time it has been out of the Bakeneko's presence (i.e. has not seen or heard it) for 24 hours.  This effect is not controlled by the Bakeneko and happens automatically.  The Bakeneko can control up to (10 times it's Hit Dice) HD of Undead.   This works even on Mindless Undead or those immune to Mind-Affecting Effects (though most Undead created by the Bakeneko aren't mindless).

Manipulate Reach (Su): As an Immediate Action the Bakeneko can increase it's range by up to +25', or return it to normal.

Ghost Form (Su): At 10th level you may cast Ghostform (see Spell Compendium) at will as a Supernatural Ability.

PLAYING A BAKENEKO
 People are buttheads.  They think you're a pet or something, they walk all over you, kick you around, and feed you their scraps.   Well screw that.  You aren't taking their crap anymore.  Your gonna eat the good part of the chicken from now on.  And for once you'll be pounding the castles concubines instead of watching the local yard ape grunting away and wondering how they put up with him.  It'll be repulsive of course, but you'll have to do it to keep up the charade.
 Combat: Combat isn't really your thing.  You're more into mutilating helpless victims or murdering the unsuspecting  to take their place.
 Advancement: Bakeneko are highly individualistic.  No two are really alike mentally.  Probably due to the Awakening spells used on them.  Strangely enough despite this they end up studying many of the same skills.  The universe has an odd sense of humor.
Resources: Being loners, Bakenekos don't have much in the way of resources.  Unless of course you've murdered and replaced someone rich.  Dude...you really do have some emotional problems. 

BAKENEKOS IN THE WORLD
"I wonder whatever happened to lil Mookie-chan?"
 Bakeneko tend to hate humans after the way they've been treated.  So killing them and taking their place (and subsequently their stuff) only seems natural.  Or maybe the spell that Awakened them went wooby.  At any rate they seem to kill an awful lot of people.  And who knows where they get their obsession with impersonating them from.  They're weird little critters man.
 Daily Life: Being as you're absolute crackers god alone knows what you get up to during the day.  Sometimes you  do weird crap like drink lamp oil.  Sometimes when it's on fire.  Or walk on your hind legs or eat people.  Sometimes you poop severed heads.  Or at least appear to for the sake of your audience.

Did we mention you have some serious emotional problems?
 Notables: Little Mr. Kitty (CE Male Awakened Cat Cat Burglar 1/Sorcerer 19/Epic Sorcerer 3/Bakeneko 2) is a blood spattered psycho obsessed with murdering and replacing little old ladies in order to provide a better life for their beloved feline companions.  In other words he's a racist nutjob with a chip on his shoulder who thinks all pets are prisoners.
 Organizations: Most Bakeneko are loners, but every so often a few form a gang.  They rarely try to gather power or riches so much as territory.  And they defend that territory quite spectacularly.

NPC Reaction
 NPC's unload their bowels when they encounter the Bakeneko.  They consider them horrifying and unnatural, and a danger to human life.  And most are, so that probably works out for the best.

BAKENEKOS IN THE GAME
 Bekeneko are a bit spooky and alien, and it may be difficult fro some players to really get into playing one.  They aren't cutesy cats.
 Adaptation: This is more for dark or horrific campaigns than silly ones.  Thats not to say it's possible, but even in silly campaigns the Bakeneko tend to make people poo themselves.
 Encounters: Bakeneko can be encountered just about anywhere.  Their ability to assume peoples identities and blend in makes them quite dangerous.

Sample Encounter
EL 25: The PC's have been fired by Lady Miko to find out why her husband has suddenly become a different person.  She thinks he's been cursed.  Little does she know he's resting at the bottom of a lake, and her cat Little Mr. Kitty has taken his place.  Sadly he's a much better lover than her husband, and much nicer to the children.  Of course he may be planning to eat them...

Little Mr. Kitty
CE Male Awakened Cat Cat Burglar 1/Sorcerer 19/Epic Sorcerer 3/Bakeneko 2
Init +12 (+11 Small, +10 Medium), Senses: Listen +7, Spot +6, Low Light Vision, Scent
Languages Common, Sylvan
AC 31, touch 23, flat-footed 27 (+2 Size, +4 Dex, +7 Deflection, +8 Armor)
AC Tiny Human 31, touch 23, flat-footed 27 (+2 Size, +4 Dex, +7 Deflection, +8 Armor)
AC Small Human 29, touch 21, flat-footed 26 (+1 Size, +3 Dex, +7 Deflection, +8 Armor)
AC Medium Human 27, touch 19, flat-footed 25 (+2 Dex, +7 Deflection, +8 Armor)
hp 88 (25 HD)
Fort +9, Ref +14 (+13 Small, +12 Medium), Will +16 
Speed 30 ft. (6 squares)
Melee 2 Claws +18 melee (1d2-4) and 1 Bite +13 melee (1d3-4)
Melee Tiny By weapon +18/+13/+8
Melee Small By weapon +16/+11/+6
Melee Medium By weapon +14/+9/+4
Base Atk +12, Grp +0 (+6 Small, +12 Medium)
Atk Options +1d6 Sneak Attack
Combat Gear 3 Potions of Cure Serious Wounds
Spells Per Day 0: 6 (DC 15) Daze, Detect Magic, Ghost Sound, Message, Open/Close, Prestidigitation, Read Magic, Resistance, Silent Portal
1: 8 (DC 16) Charm Person, Dead End, Serene Visage, Spirit Worm, Wall of Smoke
2: 7 (DC 17) Cloud of Bewilderment, Detect Thoughts, Fog Cloud, See Invisibility, Wall of Gloom
3: 7 (DC 18) Dispel Magic, Haste, Mesmerizing Glare, Mind Poison
4: 7 (DC 19)  Bestow Curse, Know Vulnerabilities, Polymorph, Treasure Scent,
5: 7 (DC 20) Aggressive Cat is Aggressive, Defensive Cat is Defensive, Do Not Want, Nightstalkers Transformation
6: 6 (DC 21) Greater Dispel Magic, I See What You Did There, Probe Thoughts
7: 6 (DC 22) Evil Glare, Hiss of Sleep, Limited Wish
8: 6 (DC 23) Ghostform, Maddening Whispers, Superior Invisibility
9: 4 (DC 24) BOOM!, War Kitteh
Abilities Str 3, Dex 18, Con 12, Int 10, Wis 16, Cha 20
Abilities Small Human Str 7, Dex 16
Abilities Medium Human Str 11, Dex 14
SQ Cat Familiar, Purr, Trapfinding,
Feats Eschew Materials, Greater Human Form, Greater Spell Penetration, Human Form, Improved Human Form, Improved Initiative, Silent Spell, Spell Penetration, Still Spell, Superior Initiative, Weapon Finesse, Anklebiter (B)
Skills Balance +15, Bluff +9, Climb +11, Concentration +13, Gather Information +8, Hide +19, Jump +7, Knowledge (Arcana) +20, Listen +7, Move Silently +11, Search +3, Spellcraft +20, Spot +6
Additional +4 Bonus to Hide checks in areas of tall grass or undergrowth
Possessions Epic Collar of Holding, Cute Widdle Bowsies, +7 Epic Ring of Protection, +8 Bracers of Armor,  Staff of Illusion, Chaos Diamond, Mantle of Epic Spell Resistance, Ring of Elemental Command (Air), Greater Maximize Rod, 3 Potions of Cure Serious Wounds, 650 GP
« Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 11:00:30 AM by bhu »