Author Topic: Uncle Kitties Handbook O' Kittehs  (Read 191064 times)

veekie

• Organ Grinder
  • WARNING: Homing Miko
Re: Uncle Kitties Handbook O' Kittehs
« Reply #180 on: June 08, 2009, 11:03:14 AM »
RE Epic Boing, Feather Fall slows the fall I think, much rather have them a)fall any distance without taking damage b) rebound for more speed c)air jump, in any direction, as a long jump. It IS epic, screw physics. :D
Heh, cat burglars.

[spoiler][/spoiler]
Sauce?
Hayate the Combat Butlet, Chapter 137, Pg 08
The mind transcends the body.
It's also a little cold because of that.
Please get it a blanket.

I wish I could read your mind,
I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"
-Ibuki Suika, on overkill

To sumbolaion diakoneto moi, basilisk ouranionon.
Epigenentheto, apoleia keraune hos timeis pteirei.
Hekatonkatis kai khiliakis astrapsato.
Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

There is no higher price than 'free'.

"I won't die. I've been ordered not to die."

bhu

• Organ Grinder
  • Convincing the rich whale fat enemas are healthy
« Reply #181 on: June 09, 2009, 07:27:45 AM »
I tweaked Epic Boing, and added Epic Cat Fart and Epic Kitty Magic.

After feedback I shall start the long awaited Epic Items while puzzling on the Shifter racial variant class abilities.

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #182 on: June 10, 2009, 07:47:58 AM »
And now the Epic Items begin:

And now the Epic Items begin:

Boeing Tank Collar
 Price: 120,000 GP
 Body Slot: Throat as a Collar, Body when in use
 Caster Level: 23
 Aura: Overwhelming; (DC:26) Transmutation
 Activation: Swift (command)

This appears to be a normal collar.  But when the command word is meowed it morphs into a suit of +5 Heavy Full Plate sized and made for you in kitty form that provides DR 10/Adamantine.  A second meowed command extends metallic wings which allow the wearer to fly (as per the Overland Flight Spell, but duration lasts as long as you have the armor on).  When the command is meowed  again the armor retreats into the collar, or the wings retract. The Armor has a 4 seats (turrets really) and wands (or scepters) mounted on the back and sides.  These seats are usually occupied by Awakened Mice with the skill or power to use the wands who function as Defensive gunners while the Cat Burglar goes about his business (they also provide the Mouse with Partial Cover).  Remember to include the cost of the Wands when making the collar. When the wand is empty it may be swapped out for another wand if it cannot be recharged.

Prerequisites: Craft Magic Arms and Armor, Craft Epic Magic Arms and Armor, Stoneskin, Overland Flight
Cost to Create: 60,000 GP, 60 days, 10,600 XP

Grizzly Tank Collar
 Price: 100,000
 Aura: Overwhelming; (DC:26) Conjuration

This appears to be a normal collar.  But when the command word is meowed it morphs into a suit of +5 Heavy Full Plate sized and made for you in kitty form that provides DR 10/-.   When the command is meowed  again the armor retreats into the collar.  The Armor also has a small extradimensional space capable of holding up to 16 Awakened Mouse Commandos.  So long as they remain in the space they are unavailable and are totally concealed.  Entering or leaving the Armor is a Swift Action.  If the owner of the collar is killed the troops may remain within in indefinitely if necessary. 

Prerequisites: Craft Magic Arms and Armor, Craft Epic Magic Arms and Armor, Stoneskin, Mordenkainen's Magnificent Mansion
Cost to Create: 50,000 GP, 50 days, 10,500 XP

Sherman Tank Collar
 Price: 100,000
 Aura: Overwhelming; (DC:26) Transmutation

This appears to be a normal collar.  But when the command word is meowed it morphs into a suit of +5 Heavy Full Plate sized and made for you in kitty form that provides DR 10/-.   When the command is meowed  again the armor retreats into the collar. The Armor has a seat and a Force Cannon (See below) mounted on the back (the Force Cannon magically resizes to fit the mount on your armor).  This seat is usually occupied by an Awakened Mouse with the skill or power to use the wands who function as a Defensive gunner while the Cat Burglar goes about his business (the seat also provides the Mouse with Partial Concealment).  Remember to include the cost of the Force Cannon when figuring the cost of the armor.

Prerequisites: Craft Magic Arms and Armor, Craft Epic Magic Arms and Armor, Stoneskin
Cost to Create: 60,000 GP, 60 days, 10,600 XP

Force Cannon
 Price: 64,687 GP
 Body Slot: -
 Aura: Overwhelming; (DC:24) Evocation

This appears to be a short staff made from some sort of highly polished steel.  It allows you to make use of the following spells: Orb of Force (1 charge), Force Beam* (2 charges).  Both spells may be used 3 times per day as though cast with the Maximize Spell Feat.

Prerequisites: Craft Staff, Craft Epic Staff, Craft Staff, Orb of Force, Force Beam, Sudden Maximize
Cost to Create: 32,343 GP, 33 days, 10,324 XP
* New spell detailed below

Epic Collar of Holding
 Price (Item Level): 372,600 GP
 Body Slot: Throat
 Aura: Overwhelming; (DC:24) Conjuration
 Weight: -

This appears to be an ordinary Collar of Holding, and functions identically to one.  However it can hold much more volume than normal.  The weight limit is 1 metric ton, and volume is up to 1000 square feet.  The collar weighs no more than normal. 

Prerequisites: Craft Wondrous Item, Craft Epic Wondrous Item, Leomund's Secret Chest, Gate
Cost to Create: 186,300 GP, 186 days, 11,863 XP

Epic Catnip Mousie
 Price (Item Level): 223,113 GP GP
 Body Slot: - (Carried)
 Aura: Overwhelming; (DC:24) Transmutation
 Activation: Standard (manipulation)

This appears to be an ordinary Catnip Mousie item, however it is much more potent.  3 times per day when munched on by a feline (or someone in Kitty Form) it allows the muncher to perform a Full Attack and a Full Move each round for 9 rounds.

Prerequisites: Craft Wondrous Item, Craft Epic Wondrous Item, Haste, Time Stop
Cost to Create: 111,557 GP, 11,115 XP, 112 days

Collar of Emotionally Disturbing Fun
 Price (Item Level): 276,000 GP
 Body Slot: Throat
 Aura: Overwhelming; (DC:21) Divination
 Activation: -(use activated)

This appears to be a festive well decorated cats collar.  Normally it has no effect, even when worn by a Cat Burglar.  But Tibbit Jesters can make use of it's arcane properties in conjunction with their Jester's Performance ability.  Whenever you successfully use your Jester's Performance ability to insult someone, (i.e. the abilities like Taunt, Vexing Dialogue, Scathing Wit, etc) you may choose another being within 60', and the victim of your performance believes they are the one who insulted him, and he will attempt to kill them with all due haste (In other words he will pursue them just like the Taunt ability describes).  He also gains the benefits of Frenzy (Complete Warrior page 34) while attempting to kill his imaginary abuser, but the Frenzy lasts until one of them dies (or the encounter is over).

Prerequisites: Craft Wondrous Item, Craft Epic Wondrous Item, Enrage Audience, I See What You Did There.
Cost to Create: 138,000 GP, 138 days, 11,380 XP

Fake Cat Poo
 Price (Item Level): 828,000 GP
 Aura: Overwhelming; (DC:24) Enchantment
 Activation: Swift (Command)

This appears to be an enormous mound of cat poo.  God alone knows what kind of cat it came from (Dire perhaps?), but nobody wants to touch it let alone clean it up.  Initially appearing as an item of jewelry, when dropped upon the ground and the command word is spoken (or meowed) it covers a 5' area in a great mound of what appears to be poo.  There is a Stinking Cloud Effect centered on the Fake Cat Poo, and anyone wishing to attempt to touch it to clean it up must make a DC 27 Willpower Save to do so.  Anyone wishing to approach within 10' of it must make a similar Willpower Save, and if this Save is successful they must still make a second save to clean it up.  The owner of the item is immune to these effects.  By speaking the command word again it returns to jewelry form.

Prerequisites: Craft Wondrous Item, Craft Epic Wondrous Item, Stinking Cloud, Antipathy, Spell Focus (Enchantment), Greater Spell Focus (Enchantment)
Cost to Create: 414,000 GP, 414 days, 14,140 XP

Epic Scratching Post
 Aura: Overwhelming; (DC:24) Transmutation
 Activation: Standard (manipulation)

Once again, this appears to be an ordinary scratching post made for cats.  Any being with claws as natural weapons that scratches the post as a Standard action receives the benefits of a War Kitteh spell.

Prerequisites: Craft Wondrous Item, Craft Epic Wondrous Item, War Kitteh
Cost to Create:  186,300 GP, 11,863 XP, 186 days

Kitty Hut
 Aura: Overwhelming; (DC:24) Conjuration
 Weight: 3 lbs.

This appears to be a normal plush kitty enclosure, the kind you see that are basically a little fluffy house with a cat bed inside.  Or at least that's what you're supposed to think.  On the inside it actually is a full size Mordenkainen's Magnificent Mansion along with the effects of a Mordenkainen's Private Sanctum spell.

Prerequisites: Craft Wondrous Item, Craft Epic Wondrous Item, Mordenkainen's Magnificent Mansion, Mordenkainen's Private Sanctum, Must be able to cast 9th level Conjuration spells
Cost to Create: 186,300 GP, 11,863 XP, 186 dayss

Comfy Kitty Cushion
 Price (Item Level): 74,520 GP
 Weight: 1 lb.

This appears to be a normal bed or cushion made for cats, and is a popular accessory for uber wealthy Cat Burglars.  Once per day any Cat Burglar sleeping on this cushion for at least 4 hours receives the benefit of any one spell from the Healing subschool of 8th level or less.

Prerequisites: Craft Wondrous Item, Craft Epic Wondrous Item, Miracle
Cost to Create: 32,760 GP, 10,328 XP, 33 days

Atomic Fish Bomb
 Price (Item Level): 10,350 GP
 Weight: 1 lb.

This appears to be a particularly large and tasty looking Dead Fish Bomb.  At least until it's set off....Then it duplicates the effects of a BOOM! spell cast with the Maximize Spell Feat.  This is a one use item.

Prerequisites: Craft Wondrous Item, Craft Magic Arms and Armor, Craft Epic Wondrous Item, Craft Epic Magic Arms and Armor,  BOOM!!, Sudden Maximize
Cost to Create: 5,175 GP, 10,051 XP, 5 days

Force Beam
Evocation (Force)
Level: Sor/Wiz 9
Components: V, S, F
Casting Time: 1 Standard Action
Range:Long (400 ft + 40 ft/level)
Effect: Ray
Duration: Instantaneous
Saving Throw: None
Spell Resistance: Yes

This spell creates a pencil thin Ray of Force.  If the caster succeeds in making a ranged Touch Attack, his opponent takes 2d6 Force damage per caster level (maximum 40d6).

Focus: A small metal wand.

BOOM!
Evocation
Components: V, S, F
Range:Long (400 ft + 40 ft/level)
Area: 80' Radius Spread
Duration: Instantaneous
Saving Throw: Reflex half
Spell Resistance: Yes

You create a massive explosion doing 3d6 untyped damage per 2 caster levels.

Focus: A small mushroom carving.

War Kitteh
Transmutation
Components: V, S, M
Range: Personal
Target: You
Duration: 1 round/level

Upon casting this spell you assume the form of a War Kitteh!  I.E. a really big housecat of firm and meanish demeanor.  You gain the following changes:

+22 Str, +8 Dex, +14 Con

A Primary Claw Attack doing 2d6 +Str Modifier, and Secondary Bite Attack doing 2d8 + half Str Modifier.  A Full Attack gets you 2 Claws and 1 Bite. 

Base Land and Climb Speed of 50'

Natural Armor Bonus increases by +10, and you gain a +10 Luck Bonus to AC.

Low Light Vision, Dark Vision 120', Scent

Large Size Class

Improved Grab (Ex): When you succeed in making a Claw attack you may immediately make a Grapple Check as a Free Action without provoking an Attack of Opportunity.  If successful you may Rake.

Pounce (Ex): When you charge you may still perform a Full Attack.

Rake (Ex): When you perform a Grapple or Charge you gain 2 Rake Attacks.  Your attack rolls and Damage are the same as your claw attacks.

Spell Resistance equal to your level plus your Charisma Modifier.

+8 Enhancement Bonus to Balance, Climb, Hide, Jump, Listen, Move Silently, and Spot checks.

work in progress
« Last Edit: July 25, 2009, 09:26:37 AM by bhu »

Prak, the Mad

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
« Reply #183 on: June 10, 2009, 08:33:51 PM »
the pdf should, at this point, be titled "Things that make you stop drinking. (Or start if you weren't before)"

I can just see a cat burglar in the Boeing tank collar zooming through alleys, with his awakned mice defensive gunners, being seen by a drunken lout in a gutter. He looks from the cat to his bottle, throws the bottle down and runs the fuck home.

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #184 on: June 11, 2009, 08:17:11 AM »
Whilst I edit in the EPic items to my prior post one by one, anythoughts on .pdfs?

Currently I can read them, but not make them.  So i need some freeware that will either create .pdf files, or convert Documents from Microsoft Office into one.

I also need ideas on where I can put it online for download.  Granted I can easily google for this sort of stuff, but I thought some of you might have prior experience with this, and it's always better to ask advice from someone than simply do a search and go with the first thing listed.

Prak, the Mad

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
« Reply #185 on: June 11, 2009, 12:41:43 PM »
google "Latex" for making the pdf. As for uploading it, there's rapidshare.

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #186 on: June 11, 2009, 12:54:14 PM »
google "Latex" for making the pdf. As for uploading it, there's rapidshare.
I can second this. While I myself have no experience with it at all, a friend of mine uses it to great effect when making pdfs.
It's all about vision and making reality conform to your vision. By dropping a fucking house on it.

Agita's Awesome Poster Compilation
Lycanthromancer's Awesome Poster Compilation

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #187 on: June 12, 2009, 07:34:47 AM »
While Im working on items, is there anything you'd like to see?

Bozwevial

• Organ Grinder
  • Developing a relaxed attitude to danger.
« Reply #188 on: June 12, 2009, 11:55:11 AM »
google "Latex"

Am I the only one who immediately thought of how badly wrong this could go?

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #189 on: June 12, 2009, 11:57:30 AM »
google "Latex"

Am I the only one who immediately thought of how badly wrong this could go?
No, but I thought it would be funny.
It's all about vision and making reality conform to your vision. By dropping a fucking house on it.

Agita's Awesome Poster Compilation
Lycanthromancer's Awesome Poster Compilation

Prak, the Mad

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
« Reply #190 on: June 12, 2009, 03:42:03 PM »
How "badly" wrong it could go? I don't follow...

I can only think of how "goodly" wrong it could go...

:smirk

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #191 on: June 13, 2009, 10:05:38 AM »
Magic items on page 1 finally revised.  Lemme know if you object to any of the prices.

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #192 on: June 16, 2009, 10:15:35 AM »
Well this is lovely.  I finally edit in the Spookity Pounce Feat as promised, and the boards on GitP wont let me post the damn thing. :banghead

So any advice from those of you who may have made .pdfs before for someone who has never worked with the format?

Prak, the Mad

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
« Reply #193 on: June 17, 2009, 02:52:48 AM »
er, ask about it here?

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #194 on: June 17, 2009, 07:04:22 AM »
Isn't that the forum that has the reputation for it's members eating their own crap?

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #195 on: June 17, 2009, 09:51:00 AM »
I believe I promised a PrC for some sort of robo kitty usable with Prime32's Chozo Warrior ( http://brilliantgameologists.com/boards/index.php?topic=3121.0 )

FLUFFY SMITER OF SMITING

"Leave.  Or I will smite you again.  Buttface."

The Fluffy Smiters of Smiting are a super elite cadre of kitty warriors who protect the meek and innocent within their robotic suits of power armor.  Yes it makes no sense but this is fantasy, so we're rolling with it.

BECOMING A FLUFFY SMITER OF SMITING
Most Fluffy Smiters are Cat Burglars who elected to take up
the Chozo Warrior profession because being able to summon your own power armor is wicked awesome.  And because they like smiting bad guys with it.  And because the wimmens luv a cat in armor, yessir.
 ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
   Class Abilities:  Kitty Form (SR vs Alignment Detection), Armour +4, Beam Damage 7d6, Altform (Natural Weapon, Pounce)
   Feats:  Varia Suit, Improved Varia Suit, Plasma Beam, Imperialist, Improved Imperialist, Light Beam, Improved Light Beam, Epic Fortitude
   Skills:  Climb 12 ranks, Jump 12 ranks

Class Skills
 The Fluffy Smiter of Smiting's class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are Balance (Dex), Climb (Str), Concentration (Con), Craft (Int), Intimidate (Cha), Jump (Str), Listen (Wis), Search (Int), Spot (Wis), and Use Magic Device (Cha).
Skills Points at Each  Level : 6 + int

Hit Dice: d8

Code: [Select]
[b]     Abilities[/b]
1.    Improved Form Suit
2.    Beam Damage +1d6
3.    It's Smiting Time! 1/encounter
4.    Improved Form Suit
5.    Beam Damage +1d6
6.    It's Smiting Time! 2/encounter
7.    Improved Form Suit
8.    Beam Damage +1d6
9.    It's Smiting Time! 3/encounter
10.   Lord of the Smiting

Weapon Proficiencies: A Fluffy Smiter gains no new weapon or armor proficiencies except for being proficient with all weapons and armor granted by their class features.

Improved Form Suit (Su): At 1st level the Kitties Form Suit improves.  The Skill Check Penalty is reduced by 2, and the Maximum Dex Bonus in Armor increases by 2.  In Altform the suit is effectively a humanoid power suit being piloted by a kitty.  While in Altform the Fluffy Smiter gains a +4 Enhancement Bonus to Strength.

At 4th level the Armor Check Penalty is reduced by 4, and the Maximum Dex Bonus in Armor increases by +4.  The Strength Bonus in Altform becomes +8.

At 6th level the Armor Check Penalty is reduced by 6, and the Maximum Dex Bonus in Armor increases by +6.  The Strength Bonus in Altform becomes +12.

Beam Damage (Su): At levels 2, 5, and 7 the Fluffy Smiters Beam Damage increases by +1d6.

It's Smiting Time! (Su): At 3rd level you can Smite any opponent once per encounter.  You must announce you are using your Smite Ability before rolling to hit, and it may be done with any melee or ranged attack.  If the attack successfully hits it automatically does maximum damage times the attacks critical multiplier.  Also the opponent must make a Fortitude Save (DC is 10 plus half Hit Dice plus Charisma Modifier) or be Stunned 1 round.

You can perform this twice per encounter at 6th level, and 3 times per encounter at 9th level.

Lord of the Smiting (Ex): Your DR and Energy Resistance gained from your Chozo Warrior Class Levels both increase by +8.  The Armour Bonus from your Power Suit increases by +8.  You now add your Sneak Attack Damage to all Smite Attacks.  If you roll a Natural 20 when making a Smite Attack you add (Charisma Score)d6 to the damage.

PLAYING A FLUFFY SMITER OF SMITING
 You protect the lil' peoples of he world from he evil meanies who would exploit them.  And not just cause women throw themselves at you.  You also do it cause blowing people up is fun.  But don't tell anyone, cause the public thinks you're an angel from heaven.  If they knew you drank booze and chased women the republic would fall.
 Combat: Theoretically you can simply set back and blast away at opponents who are in the token mook range, but you'll want to get up close and dirty with the big guys.  Mostly because you like feeling their heads squish tween your iron paws.
 Advancement: Most all Fluffy Smiters of Smiting follow the superhero route, the only difference is how much they like the good guy schtick.  While most all of them are good, many of them have heir faults, and worry that by hiding them from the public they're doing a wrong.
Resources: Being nigh well Demigods worshiped by an adoring populace you have your fans you can call upon for aid, as well as various governments.  Churches usually have it out for you cause they'd rather people worship Gods than you.  Darn buzzkills...

FLUFFY SMITERS OF SMITING IN THE WORLD
"Smite, smite, smiiite the eviiil human emperoooor!"
 You are the hidden adversary of evil who stalks openly as the mild mannered fluffy stray cat.  You are the hairball of justice in every bad guys slipper.  You are the giggling armored madman who blew up the docks area.  You're really gonna have to work on that brother...
 Daily Life: "You woke up early today.  Went on the daily prowl of the docks to ensure all was well.  Lots of bad things go down at the docks.  Things seemed peaceful for a change until the ferry from Swazlandia docked.  An orc stepped off.  A tall muscular Orc with an obviously magical Great Axe.  You could sense the Evil it radiated from a dozen yards away.  You also couldn't help but notice the Orc was wearing a frilly pink dress and introduced himself as "Heidi".  It was then that you knew that the peace had been shattered.  Heidi Volen was an infamously destructive Orc mercenary, and the only Orc Transvestite in the tri-state area.  Time to power up the armor and go Ultraman on his behind..."
 Notables: Emperor Tabby the First (NG Male Human Cat Burglar 7/Chozo Warrior 13/Epic Cat Burglar 3/Fluffy Smiter of Smiting 2) has carved out a small fiefdom for himself and his brethren.  But they accept all outcasts from other kingdoms, so long as they prove to be good at heart.
 Organizations: Some information about organizations dedicated to the practice of your class and other organizations which members of your class will be attracted towards.

NPC Reaction
 NPC's cheer on the Fluffy Smiters with a zeal normally reserved for the gods (A fact not overlooked by those jealous God critters.  Watch out for them...).

FLUFFY SMITERS OF SMITING IN THE GAME
 Not much downside to this one unless there are evil people in the party.  It's inevitable there will be clashes if they and the Fluffy Smiter meet.
 Adaptation: This is meant for a campaign of weird silliness.  I mean it's not as if the regular Cat Burglars aren't, but this is more out there than usual.
 Encounters: Fluffy Smiters can be found singly or in small groups fighting the good fight  wherever it needs to be fought.  Which generally means killing people in whatever passes for the local government.  Cause them Nobles is bad y'all.  Every single on of them.  They're like fungus...

Sample Encounter
EL 25: "Before we begin the festivities and I blow you all to Kingdom Come, may I inquire what you are doing with that little old lady?"

Emperor Tabby the First
NG Male Human Cat Burglar 7/Chozo Warrior 13/Epic Cat Burglar 3/Fluffy Smiter of Smiting 2
Init +3, Senses: Listen +10, Spot +11, Low Light Vision and Scent in Kitty Form, Visor
Languages Common
------------------------------------------------
AC 28, touch 18, flat-footed 25 (+3 Dex, Armor +10, +5 Deflection)
AC Small 31, touch 21, flat-footed 26 (+1 Size, +5 Dex, Armor +10, +5 Deflection)
AC Tiny 33, touch 23, flat-footed 27 (+2 Size, +6 Dex, Armor +10, +5 Deflection)
AC Diminutive 36, touch 26, flat-footed 29 (+4 Size, +7 Dex, Armor +10, +5 Deflection)
hp 195 (25 HD)
Fort +21, Ref +18 (+20 Small, +21 Tiny, +22 Diminutive), Will +9 
Evasion, Uncanny Dodge, +9 w/Cloak
------------------------------------------------
Speed 30 ft. (6 squares)
Speed Altform 50 ft. (10 squares), Fly 50' (Good)
Melee +5 Longsword +25/+20/+15/+10 (1d8+4 plus 3d6 fire/19-20) or +5 Bladed Gauntlet (1d6+4)
Melee Altform 2 Slams +22 melee (7d6+1)
Melee Small 2 Claws +19 melee (1d3-3) and 1 Bite +14 melee (1d4-3)
Melee Small Altform 2 Slams +23 melee (7d6+1)
Melee Tiny 2 Claws +19 melee (1d2-4) and 1 Bite +14 melee (1d3-4)
Melee Tiny Altform 2 Slams +24 melee (7d6+1)
Melee Diminutive 2 Claws +21 melee (1 point) and 1 Bite +16 melee (1d2-4)
Melee Diminutive Altform 2 Slams +26 melee (7d6+1)
Base Atk +21, Grp +20 (+13 Small, +8 Tiny, +4 Diminutive)
Atk Options Power Beam 8d6, Missile 3/encounter, Sneak Attack +3d6
Combat Gear
-----------------------------------------------
Abilities Str 8, Dex 16, Con 16, Int 10, Wis 12, Cha 16
Abilities Small Str 4, Dex 20
Abilities Small Altform Str 12, Dex 20
Abilities Tiny Str 3, Dex 22
Abilities Tiny Altform Str 12, Dex 22
Abilities Diminutive Str 2, Dex 24
Abilities Diminutive Altform Str 12, Dex 24
SQ Form Suit (Banded Armor), Visor (Arcane Sight, See Invisibility, Steadfast Perception), Charge Beam, Acrobatics, Suit Defenses (DR 2, Energy Resistance 2), Armour +4, Altform (Fast Movement +20', Beam, Improved Beam, Natural Weapon: 2 Slams, Energy Strike, Pounce, Size Increase, Feather Fall, Flight), Trapfinding, Purr, SR 25 (only vs alignment/shapechanger detection), Kitty Form, Improved Form Suit
Feats  Anklebiter, Combat Reflexes, Epic Fortitude, Epic Toughness, Imperialist, Plasma Beam, Point Blank Shot, Robo-Kitteh, Ultra-Robo Kitteh, Varia Suit, Improved Imperialist (B), Improved Light Beam (B), Improved Varia Suit (B), Light Beam (B)
Skills Balance +9 (+19 Small, +20 Tiny, +21 Diminutive), Bluff +10, Climb +15 (+21 Small, +22 Tiny, +23 Diminutive), Concentration +8, Craft (Armorsmithing, Weaponsmithing) +6, Diplomacy +11, Disable Device +7, Gather Information +11, Hide +11 (+21 Small, +29 Tiny, +34 Diminutive), Intimidate +8, Knowledge (Local, Nobility) +8, Jump +18 (+23 Small, +22 Tiny/Diminutive), Listen +10, Move Silently +11 (+17 Small, +18 Tiny, +19 Diminutive), Search +10, Sense Motive +5, Spot +11, Tumble +22 (+24 Small, +25 Tiny, +26 Diminutive), Use Magic Device +11
Possessions 4 Wild Clasps, Epic Collar of Holding, +5 Ring of Protection, Cube of Force, +5 Fiery Blast Longsword, +5 Vorpal Bladed Gauntlet, +9 Cloak of Epic Resistance,  Angelhelm, 10 Atomic Fish Bombs, 7585 GP

Robo-Kitteh
You have a versatile Form Suit.
 Prerequisites: Kitty Form, Form Suit
 Benefits: You retain the benefits of your Form Suit while in Kitty Form and any variant of it such a Katgrrl Form or Cat Faced Yeti Form.  Your Power Beam is an over the shoulder model in Kitty Form.

Ultra Robo-Kitteh
You have a very versatile Form Suit.
 Prerequisites: Kitty Form (Tiny), Altform, Robo-Kitteh
 Benefits: You retain the abilities of your Form-Suits Altform while in Kitty Form, and you no longer take a Strength Penalty while combining Kitty Form and Altform.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 10:29:22 AM by bhu »

Prak, the Mad

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
« Reply #196 on: June 17, 2009, 12:44:44 PM »
Isn't that the forum that has the reputation for it's members eating their own crap?
don't think so, though it is the forum that has a reputation for screaming, shouting, ranting, swearing, and rather well reasoned arguements. If you ask about latex in the off topic board, you should get some help, some of the people there have learned a lot about it.

Radmelon

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #197 on: June 17, 2009, 09:44:12 PM »
FLUFFY SMITER OF SMITING

:bow

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #198 on: June 18, 2009, 06:28:27 AM »
don't think so, though it is the forum that has a reputation for screaming, shouting, ranting, swearing, and rather well reasoned arguements. If you ask about latex in the off topic board, you should get some help, some of the people there have learned a lot about it.

Ah kewl then.  I shall have to ask thens.

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #199 on: June 18, 2009, 06:28:57 AM »
FLUFFY SMITER OF SMITING

:bow

And lo my attempt at getting a cheap pop was successful :D