Author Topic: Uncle Kitties Handbook O' Kittehs  (Read 191063 times)

bhu

• Organ Grinder
  • Convincing the rich whale fat enemas are healthy
Re: Uncle Kitties Handbook O' Kittehs
« Reply #160 on: May 27, 2009, 09:54:55 AM »
Okay how does the capstone look now?

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #161 on: May 28, 2009, 09:00:36 AM »
Okay for now I'll be finishing up editing in the Epic Kitty Feats on page 1.  As soon as thats done I'll be doing some Epic Items, finishing up the Epic PrC's, and doing a couple more PrC's before making up the first .pdf file.

Nanshork

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • BOO!
    • Email
« Reply #162 on: May 28, 2009, 12:33:24 PM »
Okay for now I'll be finishing up editing in the Epic Kitty Feats on page 1.  As soon as thats done I'll be doing some Epic Items, finishing up the Epic PrC's, and doing a couple more PrC's before making up the first .pdf file.

This makes me happy.  :D
My babies - A thread of random builds I've come up with over the years.
Notes to self

Prak, the Mad

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
« Reply #163 on: May 28, 2009, 11:06:35 PM »
same. =^.^=

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #164 on: May 29, 2009, 06:56:25 AM »
well I have been promising it to the guys on wizards for over a year now  :blush

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #165 on: May 30, 2009, 05:36:14 AM »
For the Hi Uncle Bob Feat: A regular Leonal is 12 Hit Dice, and they can advance up to 36 Hit Dice.  Any thoughts on where I should put Uncle Bob at?

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #166 on: June 01, 2009, 09:34:40 AM »
How about 4-5 Hit DIce behind the summoner for Bob?

Prak, the Mad

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
« Reply #167 on: June 01, 2009, 07:57:05 PM »
um... no... 2hd behind should be fine. Anything else and it's kinda like "oh, hey Bob, beers in the fridge, I'll be done with this guy in a minute" because Bob won't be able to do anything...

oh, I was looking at the first page and thought of something... what about Shifter substitution levels for cat burgler?
« Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 08:10:21 PM by Prak, the Mad »

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #168 on: June 02, 2009, 09:04:01 AM »
Okay I have most of the Epic Feats on page 1 done.  I have a few ideas for new ones I'll be editing in too, and then it's on to the Epic Items so I can finish the Epic PrC's.

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #169 on: June 02, 2009, 09:04:42 AM »
oh, I was looking at the first page and thought of something... what about Shifter substitution levels for cat burgler?

Hmm...lemme think on that one and see what I can come up with.

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #170 on: June 04, 2009, 10:14:20 AM »
okay I was going over the max post size with the new Feats, So I had to edit them in this page instead of the front page

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #171 on: June 04, 2009, 10:14:47 AM »
Epic Kitty Feats

Beluved O' the Gods
Keeping you dead is tuff, even for a kitty.
 Prerequisites: The Universe Likes Mr. Cuddles, any 12 Luck Feats
 Benefits: You have a contract with Death itself.  Specifically if you can make a Willpower Saving Throw (Save DC is 10 plus half your Killers level plus his Charisma modifier) you have a True Resurrection spell cast on you 1 round after your death.  You can be resurrected in this manner 9 times before your contract expires.

Biggie Sized Yeti
You make the little hooman types go "AAIIEE!".
 Prerequisites: Dire Cat-faced Yeti Form, BAB +15, Con 15+, Cha 15+
 Benefits: You can become a Huge Cat-Faced Yeti, and you can use Yeti Form 3 times per day.  You gain +12 Strength, +6 Constitution, +8 Natural Armor Bonus, Land Speed increase +10 feet, 2 claw attacks doing 2d6 plus your strength bonus, Huge Size, and Improved Grab and Constrict (now doing 4d6 plus Strength Modifier).  If you have the Yeti Munch Feat your Bite now does 1d8 plus half Strength Modifier.

Curse of the Rat Master
You can awaken huge amounts of rats.
 Prerequisites: Say Hello to My Little Friend, Cha 20
 Benefits: When using your Say Hello To My Little Friend ability you may now do one of the following: Awaken (as per the spell) all Rodents within 1 mile, transform all rats within 1 city into Dire Rats or Moon Rats (your choice), or permanently turn all Rats within 10' into Dire Rats with the Titanic Template.  None of these rats are under your control, but they aren't immediately hostile either. 

Epic Alien Mind Powers
The Force is strong with you...
 Prerequisites: Must be able to Manifest 5th level powers from the Lurk or Psychic Warrior List, Cha 20
 Benefits: You gain the ability to Manifest any 3 powers from the Psychic Warrior or Lurk lists you have access to. This may be taken multiple times.

Epic Alley Cat
Even the humans realize Tinpan alley belongs to you.
 Prerequisites: Alley Cat, Sneak Attack +5d6
 Benefits: If you should critical when using your sneak attack you do not have to roll damage for your Sneak Attack Dice, they automatically do maximum damage.

Epic Angel
You are the worlds most perfectest widdle angel ever.
 Prerequisites: Holy Aura, Wis 20+
 Benefits: While in Kitty form you may cast Greater Visage of the Deity (see Spell Compendium) 3 times per day as a Supernatural ability. 

Epic Black Cat
People definitely avoid crossing your path now.
 Prerequisites: Black Cat, Cha 20+, Hexblades Curse 5+/day
 Benefits: If a victim rolls a natural '1' on his Saving Throw vs your Hexblade's Curse, he dies instead of taking the usual penalty.

Epic Boing
You never worry about falling again.
 Prerequisites: A Cat Always Lands on His Feet, Bouncies, Jump 20 ranks
 Benefits: You may now fall from any height without damage, and when you use your Bouncies Feat the Bonus to your Jump checks is +50, and your Skill Check DC takes no penalty or increase if you don't move (you can probably jump several dozen feet from a sitting position).

Epic Bootay
Yeah we really don't need to describe this one...
 Prerequisites: Naked Fury, Cha 20, Perform (Dance) 24 ranks
 Benefits: You may turn a victim you have Enslaved using your Hypnobutt class ability into a luv slave willing to die for you.  If the Katgrrl has at least 25 ranks in Perform (Dance), she may further Enslave a creature she has previously used her Enslave ability on at least 3 times.  This effect is similar to the Charm Person spell, but is permanent in duration if the victim fails his first Willpower Save (DC 10 plus half hit dice plus Charisma modifier), and she may order him to do things that would go against his self interest.   In other words she can steal his money, treat him like crap, or even ask him to die defending her, and he'll do it gladly/

Epic Cabbit
Buuuunniiiiiiieeeessss...
 Prerequisites:Ear Radar, Cat Burglar Level 24
 Benefits: Your base land speed doubles, and you may always Take 20 on a Listen check in Cabbit Form.

Epic Cat Faced Monkey
You are now a Cat faced Mandrill...
 Prerequisites: Alpha Monkey, Cat Burglar Level 24
 Benefits: While in Cat Faced Monkey Form you may cast the spell Giant Size a number of times per day equal to your Charisma modifier.  Caster Level is equal to half your Cat Burglar levels.

Epic Cat Fart
OMG the stench is...lovecraftian...
 Prerequisites: Enrage Audience, Perform (Comedy) 20 ranks, Cha 20
 Benefits: A number of times per day equal to your Charisma modifier you may declare you are using this Feat as an Immediate Action anytime an opponent successfully damages you.  You release an Epic Cat Fart which forms a cloud in a 30' area for 10 minutes.  All beings in this cloud must make a Fortitude Save (DC is 10 plus half Hit Dice plus Charisma Modifier) or be Nauseated for 1d6 rounds, and Sickened as long as they are within the cloud (and for 2d6 rounds after leaving).  If the Save is Successful the opponents are merely Sickened for the duration of the encounter.  Opponent with Scent (or a similar ability) take a -4 penalty on their Saving throw.

Epic Cat Fu
"HIYAA!"
 Prerequisites: Supastah, Dex 24
 Benefits: The Showoff maneuver you chose for your Supastah ability is enhanced again.

Kitty Makin' Biscuits: If your opponent fails the Save he is Helpless 1 round, and Nauseated for the duration of the encounter.  If he succeeds he is only nauseated 1d3 rounds.

Little Kitty Tripper Upper: If you successfully trip your opponent he is also Stunned 1d3 rounds.

Facehugger: If your opponent fails his Save he is blinded permanently, and if he succeeds he is blinded only 1d3 rounds.

Hug of the Thousand Paws: If you successfully make a Grapple check against an opponent, your kitties pile on, doing +1d6 damage per Kitty you have on your person, and providing a +2 Circumstance Bonus per Kitty to Grapple checks to maintain your Grapple.

Kitteh Up Mah Sleeve: If you succeed in your opposed check your Sneak Attack dice are increased by +4d6.

Sneaky Nibbles: If you succeed in your opposed check the critical threat range of your Kitty weapons becomes 15-20.

Swarm Defense: If you successfully get your attack of opportunity it now does 1d6 times the number of kitties on your person.

Presents for Daddy: Your kitties now immediately teleport back to you if they successfully disarm your opponent, immediately giving you what was in his hand.

In addition all kitties used as ranged weapons immediately teleport back to you as opposed to having to run back your way.

Epic Cat Lady
You seem to attract cats like magic.  Soon they may outnumber the people in town.
 Prerequisites: Behold Mah Fuzzy Minions, Cha 24
 Benefits: You may now use your Behold Mah Fuzzy Minions to Summon Housecats at will, and may summon them with any template of up to +4 CR.  All cats within 100' of you are automatically Awaken as per the spell.

Epic Cattitude
"You will give unto me...a salmon.  Roasted.  Of the highest quality."
 Prerequisites: Oh I Dare U
 Benefits: You now get +3 more rerolls per day, and may use more than 1 reroll per attempt.

Epic Critter
You can change into just about anything small and crittery.
 Prerequisites: I'm a Sumthin LOL, Con 15, CHa 15
 Benefits: You may now shapeshift to resemble any Animal, Dragon, Magical Beast, or Vermin of Small, Tiny, or Diminutive Size.  This works as per the spell Shapeshift, but spells (such as Discern Shapechanger or True Seeing) do not reveal you as being anything other than a creature of that sort.

Epic Dander
You are a shedding fiend...
 Prerequisites: Fwuffy, You are My New Best Friend, Constitution 15+
 Benefits: You may now use your Dander attack at will, and your opponent is Nauseated if he fails his Save whether he is in a Grapple or not.

Epic Devil
"Wasn't me that stole Mrs. Jacksons pig.  Nope. Nope.  Mm-mm."
 Prerequisites: Asmodeus Was Mah Daddy, Cat Burglar Level 14
 Benefits: You may cast Hellish Horde (despite not being the correst alignment) 3 times per day as a Supernatural aability.

Epic Dragon Kitty
"Why do I have the sudden urge to kidnap Princesses?"
 Prerequisites: Surprise OR Death From Above, Cat Burglar Level 24 or Cha 24
 Benefits: You may cast Greater Dragon Ally 3 times per day as a Supernatural Ability.

Epic Familiar
"John!  Take your hands off that woman.  I'm sorry ma'am he's still in training."
 Prerequisites: Channel 4, Cha 24
 Benefits: You may now cast spells of any level through your Familiar. 

Epic Fibber
You can get people to believe anything.  You once convinced a Balor a mouse was Asmodeus himself.
 Prerequisites: Master Trickster, Bluff 24 ranks
 Benefits: This is a supernatural Mind-Affecting Effect.  You can tell any lie, no matter how unbelievable with a successful Bluff Check vs an opponents Sense Motive check.  Your opponent doesn't gain a Bonus on his Sense Motive Check no matter how weird what you're telling him is.  You can tell him you have no body hair while standing naked in front of him in your full hedge-hogish glory.

Epic Flatten
"Nobody gets up from the Masshinator! Nobody!"
 Prerequisites: Any 2 Trademark Feats requiring Mah Daddy Was the Man as a Prerequisite, Cha 20
 Benefits: When using your Mah Daddy Was The Man attack, it does a number of extra d6 equal to your Charisma Modifier.  This is a Supernatural Ability.

Epic Foofy
"ACHOO! Damn that cat!"
 Prerequisites: Lord of the Fwuffy, Cha 24
 Benefits: You may now use Dander Blast at will, Dander Explosion 5 times per day, and Dander Tornado 3 times per day. You may also kill anyone by touch that you have successfully used your Allergen Curse on  touch if they fail a Willpower Save (DC is 10 plus half Hit Dice plus Charisma Modifier).

Epic Fury
You hiss with the fury of a Thousand Kitties.
 Prerequisites: Spoookity Glowing Eyes of Doom, Intimidate 20+ranks, Cha 20
 Benefits: You gain the Frightful Presence Ability. As a Standard Action you may put on a hissing and scratching it.  All living creatures within 60' must make a Willpower Save (DC is 10 plus half Hit Dice plus Charisma Modifier) or be Frightened for 2d6 rounds.  If the Save is successful they are immune to your Frightful Presence Ability for 24 hours.  Unlike other Frightful Presence attacks you can affect beings of any Hit Dice level.

Epic Fwuffy
You are the warmest lil kitty ever.
 Prerequisites: Mommie's Little Heating Pad, Constitution 20+
 Benefits: You are permanently protected by a personal Endure Elements spell, and you can extend the benefits to 1 ally per point of Charisma Modifier as long as they remain within 30' of you.

Epic Innocence
You're just a little helpless kitty.  That dead Titan has nothing to do with you.  Really.
 Prerequisites: Just A Kitty (SR vs Illusion spells), Bluff 24 ranks
 Benefits: Spells that would detect your alignment, whether or not you were telling the truth, your true form, or reveal any personal information about you automatically fail.

Epic Java
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!! WHATDOYOUMEANIMSCARINGPEOPLE?"
 Prerequisites: Turkish Grog, Con 16, Cha 16
 Benefits: You now gain 3 additional daily uses of your Java Feat, and if you drink one cup of coffee or other stimulant (or eat the equivalent in coffee beans) that you do not use for purposes of your Java Feat you may reroll a failed Saving Throw against any Compulsion or Mind Affecting effect or spell.

Epic Kitty Magic
you have mastered the secret magic of Cats to a level rarely known.
 Prerequisites: Big Kitty Magic, Cha 24, Knowledge (Arcane) 24 ranks
 Benefits: You Kitty Magic ability is now a Supernatural as opposed to Spell Like Ability.  You also learn 1 new "spell" per point of Charisma Modifier you possess.

Epic Lazor Kitteh
"Eye lasers make fishing ever so much easier."
 Prerequisites: Both Barrels, Lazor Kitteh, Do not ---- with Lazor Kitteh class feature, CHa 21
 Benefits: When using the Both Barrels Feat your Eldritch Blast does damage based on your level, not (your level-3).  Your Eldritch Blast now successfully Criticals on a 19-20 (18-20 if you took the Improved Critical Feat).

Epic LOLcat
"Leave or I will spit a second hairball."
 Prerequisites: LOLcat, Enrage Audience class Feature, Cha 22
 Benefits: When using your Enrage Audience ability you may now affect all Opponents within 120'.

Epic Mouser
"Heeeere Orcie, Orcie, Orcie..."
 Prerequisites: Mouser, BAB +16, Dex 24
 Benefits: When performing a charge attack you gain additional Skirmish Dice (and the Bonus to your AC increases) equal to your Charisma Modifier.

Epic Nekochan
"I am a Ninja. You do not see me"
"But..."
"YOU DO NOT SEE ME!!"
 Prerequisites: Nekochan, Sudden Strike +2d6, Sneak Attack +2d6, Cha 20
 Benefits: Your Sudden Strike Dice are now Sneak Attack Dice, and stack with any other Sneak Attack Dice you may have.  If your opponent is Flat-footed you gain additional Sneak Attack Dice equal to your Charisma Modifier for that attack.

Epic Pixie
"Greetings fellow fairies.  What? What did I say?"
 Prerequisites: Subbacultcha, Cat Burglar Level 24
 Benefits: You may cast Limited Wish a number of times per day equal to (3 plus your Charisma Modifier) as a Supernatural Ability (you must still pay the XP compnent cost if it calls for it).

Epic Red Cat
Fire is the answer to all of life's problems.  Yup yup.
 Prerequisites: Red Cat, Wis 20, Cha 20
 Benefits: You are now immune to Fire, even when not in Fiery Kitty Form.  Your Fire Flash does an additional +2d6 and affects a 30' area while in Fiery Kitty Form.  While in Fiery Kitty Form your attacks do +1d6 Fire damage (+3d6 on a successful critical), and the Save DC for your Fire Flash and Red Cat abilities gain a +2 Bonus.

Epic Sabre Toof
"Milder bite my fanny."
 Prerequisites: Cruncha Muncha, Cat Burglar Level 24
 Benefits: While In Sabre Toof Kitty Form you are now Large Size Class, your bite does 2d6 plus Strength Modifier (4d6 plus double Strength Modifier on a charge), claws doing 1d6 plus half Strength Modifier, +8 Strength, +4 Constitution, and your Natural Armor Bonus increases by +5.

Epic Scamper
"Run away!!!!!"
 Prerequisites: Run, Super Scamper Powers, Dex 18
 Benefits: When using your Super Scamper Powers Feat your base land move is now increased by +60 feet.

Epic Short Paw Kung Fu
You can explode boulders with a simple paw touch.  Well not really, but you keep hoping.
 Prerequisites: Paw of the Fluffy Kitten, Concentration 24 ranks, BAB +16
 Benefits: When using your Short Paw Kung Fu ability, your opponent is knocked unconscious for 1 round if you successfully critical with your Unarmed Strike. 

Epic Sneakiness
You can hide from someone, even while dancing on his head, causing his friends to think less of him by the second.
 Prerequisites: Master of the Unseen, Hide 30 ranks
 Benefits: You can use your Hide in Plain Sight ability even while touching your opponent.  In otherwords you could be actively dry humping his bald scalp, and as long as you make a successful opposed Hide vs Spot
Check, he has no idea. 

Epic Snuggle
"I think this cat likes me..."
 Prerequisites: Lick Your Wounds, Heal 16 ranks, Wisdom 18+
 Benefits: You may cast Heal as a Supernatural ability a number of times per day equal to your Charisma Modifier.

Epic Softee Paw Kung Fu
"I shall crush you with this paw."
"Uh sir..that's a rock..."
"Good you're paying attention."
 Prerequisites: Advanced Softee Paw Kung Fu, Superior Unarmed Strike, Dex 18, Cha 20
 Benefits: As a Standard attack action you may make a Hide Check vs your opponents Spot check while making a melee touch attack.  If the Hide check is successful, your attack is effectively invisible, and he did not see it (other beings nearby can also get a Spot Check vs your Hide Check to see it occur).  The melee touch attack does your full unarmed strike damage plus any Sudden Strike, Sneak Attack, or Skirmish dice you have, plus an additional +1d6 per point of Charisma Modifier (i.e. +3d6 if you have a 16 Cha).  it can also be used in conjunction with Stunning Fist or similar Feats.

Epic Squish
"Is he? Yes he's going for the Doom Squishins!!"
 Prerequisites: Any 2 Trademark Feats requiring Mah Momma Knew How to Snuggle as a Prerequisite
 Benefits: You do 1d4 Temporary Strength damage each round you maintain a Grapple on an opponent.

Epic Tomcat
"The ladies luv a brute yessir.  Quit laughin' you monkeys..."
 Prerequisites: Big Cat on the Block, Tiger's Rage, Tomcat, Intimidate 20 ranks
 Benefits: Opponents 2 or more Size Classes bigger than yourself are once again restricted to using weapons they could normally use against you in a grapple (as opposed to using weapons of any size as per the Tomcat Feat), and you can now get the benefits of the Tiger Rage Feat even when not in Kitty Form.

Epic Weed
You always make the best stuff.  Granted it's cause you lace your potions with Dire Bear sex hormones, but still...
 Prerequisites: Meister Herbalist, Craft (Alchemy) 24 ranks
 Benefits: Any potion you make also gives the Drinker a +4 Alchemical Bonus to Strength for (your effective character level) rounds, in addition to it's normal effects.  The Strength Bonus lasts as long as the

Epic Wuv
"Must....fetch...tuuuuuuuunaaaa..."
 Prerequisites: Kitty Wuvs Dwagon, Diplomacy 18+ ranks, Cha 25
 Benefits: You may now cast Charm Monster at will as a Supernatural ability.

Epic Yowler
Your singing makes the humans put down their shoes, and start reaching for crossbows...or they would if they were still living.
 Prerequisites: Yowling Doom,  Perform (Yowling) 24 ranks, Cha 24
 Benefits: When using your Yowling Doom ability, you now do 1d6 Sonic damage per character level in a 40' area.  Anything inside that area is pushed outside it.

Hi Uncle Bob
Uncle Bob always bales you out of trouble.
 Prerequisites: They Were Mean to Me Daddy!, Cat Burglar Level 25
 Benefits: In Kitty form you may cast the spell Summon Monster IX as a supernatural ability once per day.  You may only use it to summon an Advanced  Leonal (i.e. Uncle Bob).  Uncle Bob is a Leonal with Hit Dice equal to (yours-2).

I R The Cat Empurrur
You are a King amongst kitties.
 Prerequisites: Aura of Nobility, Diplomacy 20 ranks, Cha 20
 Benefits: You may cast the spell Greater Command at will as a spupernatural ability.

Mistress of the Toadie Frogs
"TO ME MAH EVIL MINYUNS!!"
 Prerequisites: Summon the Toadie Frogs, Knowledge (Things Man Was Not Meant To Know) 20 ranks, Cha 20
 Benefits: When using your Summon the Toadie Frogs ability you now Summon 2d4 Mud Slaad with the Pseudonatural Template, and 10 minutes later 1d4 Gray Slaad with 12 HD and the Psuedonatural Template appear.  10 minutes after that an 18 HD Death Slaad with the Supernatural Template appears.  They now stay for 10 minutes per level, and are summoned with maximum hit points per die.

Vampire Kitteh
People really shouldn't leave their kids alone with you...
 Prerequisites: Dark Soul Kitty, Knowledge (Arcane) 20 ranks
 Benefits: You are now immortal, and are immune to aging effects.  You no longer need to eat the souls of innocents to keep yourself young, but can still do it to temporarily gain power.  When using your Steal Breath ability you may now optionally increase your caster level by +2 for 1 hour.

Vampire Lord
"Will you keep the corpses locked in the funeral home!  Every time the cats get in there all hell breaks loose!"
 Prerequisites: VAMPIRES! VAMPIRES EVERYWHERE, Cha 24
 Benefits: Despite the name of the ability, you are now considered a friend of all undead, and unless you specifically attack them, they will never attack you (you are effectively invisible  to Mindless Undead unless you attack them).  Vampires and Vampire Spawn also take a -2 penalty on all Saving Throws against spells cast by you.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 07:38:54 AM by bhu »

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #172 on: June 05, 2009, 06:04:47 AM »
Any thoughts so far?

I also edited new versions of the Gloves/Boots of Man on page 1.

Also some ideas for new PrC's:

Debbil Kitties (Epic Prc for those who like to pester Asmodeus, who may or may not be their fatehr)

Itty Bitty Pwitty Wun (Epic PrC for cuteness)

the Robo Kitty requested  of course
« Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 06:12:26 AM by bhu »

Radmelon

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #173 on: June 05, 2009, 08:53:16 PM »
the Robo Kitty requested  of course

<cries with joy>  ;)

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #174 on: June 07, 2009, 06:30:22 AM »
Fixed Epic Fibber, all the other Feats 'cept Epic Kitty Magic should be done.

I've had a request on one of the boards for Shifter variant levels.

There's isn't anything to prevent it from using Shifting and Kitty FOrm at the same time is there?
« Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 06:47:54 AM by bhu »

Prak, the Mad

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
« Reply #175 on: June 07, 2009, 08:36:07 AM »
I wouldn't think so.

The feats look good, and I'm glad you took my suggestion on "Hi Uncle Bob."

veekie

• Organ Grinder
  • WARNING: Homing Miko
« Reply #176 on: June 08, 2009, 12:29:00 AM »
Heh, cat burglars.

[spoiler][/spoiler]
The mind transcends the body.
It's also a little cold because of that.
Please get it a blanket.

I wish I could read your mind,
I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"
-Ibuki Suika, on overkill

To sumbolaion diakoneto moi, basilisk ouranionon.
Epigenentheto, apoleia keraune hos timeis pteirei.
Hekatonkatis kai khiliakis astrapsato.
Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

There is no higher price than 'free'.

"I won't die. I've been ordered not to die."

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #177 on: June 08, 2009, 02:25:25 AM »

:bow :evillaugh :lol

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #178 on: June 08, 2009, 07:47:54 AM »
How about if I make Kitty Feats specific to Shifters as their Racial substitution?

Also does anyone think Epic Boing needs touched up?

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #179 on: June 08, 2009, 09:06:41 AM »
Heh, cat burglars.

[spoiler][/spoiler]
Sauce?
It's all about vision and making reality conform to your vision. By dropping a fucking house on it.

Agita's Awesome Poster Compilation
Lycanthromancer's Awesome Poster Compilation