Author Topic: Uncle Kitties Handbook O' Kittehs  (Read 191073 times)

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
Re: Uncle Kitties Handbook O' Kittehs
« Reply #120 on: April 27, 2009, 06:06:39 PM »
Ohh, no. Der Panzerkatzen must be first.
+1
It's all about vision and making reality conform to your vision. By dropping a fucking house on it.

Agita's Awesome Poster Compilation
Lycanthromancer's Awesome Poster Compilation

Nanshork

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • BOO!
    • Email
« Reply #121 on: April 27, 2009, 07:45:44 PM »
My babies - A thread of random builds I've come up with over the years.
Notes to self

veekie

• Organ Grinder
  • WARNING: Homing Miko
The mind transcends the body.
It's also a little cold because of that.
Please get it a blanket.

I wish I could read your mind,
I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"
-Ibuki Suika, on overkill

To sumbolaion diakoneto moi, basilisk ouranionon.
Epigenentheto, apoleia keraune hos timeis pteirei.
Hekatonkatis kai khiliakis astrapsato.
Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

There is no higher price than 'free'.

"I won't die. I've been ordered not to die."

bhu

• Organ Grinder
  • Convincing the rich whale fat enemas are healthy
« Reply #123 on: April 28, 2009, 07:41:17 AM »
Okay i modified the capstone for Trickster again.  If you like I shall begin the first Epic Kitty PrC.

Nanshork

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • BOO!
    • Email
« Reply #124 on: April 28, 2009, 03:09:02 PM »
Okay i modified the capstone for Trickster again.  If you like I shall begin the first Epic Kitty PrC.

I like it.
My babies - A thread of random builds I've come up with over the years.
Notes to self

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #125 on: April 29, 2009, 08:43:54 AM »
Okay, my plan (I hope) is to make hte Epic Feats and equipment (finally) before adding in the equipment ofr the epic PrC's.  Here's Der Panzerkatzen, Cheshire Cat coming this weekend:

DIE PANZERKATZEN

"Ich wette du bist ein Taubenlecker."

Die Panzerkatzen were originally Sons of Pinky who have taken to using Tank Collars as support to help keep distractions away while they concentrated on fighting their target.  Eventually they evolved into something almost resembling a Knight's Order.

BECOMING DIE PANZERKATZEN
You must be specialized in wearing heavy armor, be able to provide your own Tank Collar, and have an Awakened Mouse Cohort.  After that if you appear mentally suitable, and are able to past the entrance tests, you may become a DP.

ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
   Class Abilities:  Kitty Form, Little Tiger, Rage
   Feats:  Anklebiter, Armor Proficiency (Heavy), Greater heavy Armor Optimization, Heavy Armor Optimization, Leadership (must have an Awakened Mouse cohort)
   Skills:  Climb 12 ranks, Jump 12 ranks, Intimidate 12 ranks, Tumble 8 ranks
   Special:  Must have a Tank Collar, and be sponsored by a current Der Panzerkatzen
   BAB:  +21
   Saves: Requires a Base Fort Save of +13 or higher

Class Skills
 The Die Panzerkatzen's class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are Balance (Dex), CLimb (Str), Concentration (Con), Diplomacy (Cha), Hide (Dex), Intimidate (Cha), Jump (Str), Knowledge (Local, Nobility)(Int), Listen (Wis), Move Silently (Dex), Search (Int), Sense Motive (Wis), Spot (Wis), Survival (Wis), Swim (Str), Tumble (Dex), and Use Magic Device (Cha).
Skills Points at Each  Level : 4 + int

Hit Dice: d10

Code: [Select]
[b]   Abilities[/b]
1.    Armor Mastery
2.    CHARGE!
3.    Rage
4.    Armor Mastery
5.    CHARGE!
6.    Rage
7.    Armor Mastery
8.    CHARGE!
9.    Rage
10.   Blitzkrieg

Weapon Proficiencies: Die Panzerkatzen gain no new weapon or armor proficiencies.

Armor Mastery (Ex): At 1st level you have mastered movement in armor, and receive no skill check penalties for wearing armor, nor are you limited to a maximum Dex Bonus.  This ability does not extend to shields. 

At 4th level you always managed to shift so that the blow strikes where it would be least effective.  You have a 50% chance of changing a critical hit to a normal one.  You may only do this while wearing Heavy Armor.

At 7th level while wearing Heavy Armor, any time you take damage you may make a Fortitude Save (DC is equal to damage done by the spell/ability/attack).  If you succeed, you only take half damage.

CHARGE! (Ex): At 2nd level you no longer have to move in a straight line to charge, and you no longer take an AC penalty while charging. Charge Attacks do +2d6 damage.

At 5th level the Bonus to Attack Rolls made while charging increases to +4, and you no longer take double damage if your opponent readies a weapon to counter your charge. Charge Attacks do +4d6 damage.

At 8th level the Bonus to Attack Rolls made while charging increases to +6, and your critical threat range increases by 1 (i.e. if it normally criticals on a 20, it now crits on a 19-20).  This Does stack with other effects that increase critical threat range. Charge Attacks do +6d6 damage.

Rage (Ex): At levels 3, 6, and 9 you gain an additional daily use of Rage.  Beginning at level 3 you gain an additional +2 to all Saves while Raging.  This increases to +4 at level 6, and +6 at level 9.

Blitzkreig (Ex): You automatically threaten a critical when making a charge attack.  When you charge all allies within 60' gain a +4 Morale Bonus to all rolls for that round.

PLAYING A DIE PANZERKATZEN
 There are many helpless and disadvantaged people in the world.  People who need the help of you and your trusty Squire, Sir Squeak.  People who are willing to give you most excellent food for kicking the butt of their oppressive feudal overlords.  And you like home made pie.  Oh yes.
 Combat: Most Panzerkatzen charge into combat, while their awakened mousie Squire blasts any distractions who may interfere.  Or occasionally even your opponent if there are no distractions.  Or the crowd if he's been drinking again.  Damn mice.
 Advancement: Panzerkatzen fight for fame and glory, and to help the little people.  Not always in that order.  But since they spend most of their time fighting, much of their resources are devoted to it.
Resources: Peasants love the Panzerkatzen, and so do many of the Cat Burglar Guilds.  many Guilds are surprisingly Good in alignment, stealing from the rich and giving to the poor.  The Panzerkatzen can always call on them for help.

DIE PANZERKATZEN IN THE WORLD
"Is that mouse riding an armored cat? What the.."
 Generally you skulk about, not revealing your true self until it's necessary.  Once you have decided upon a target worthy of testing yourself against (i.e. beating down to enhance your reputation, and of course help a few people out), you reveal yourself in all your glory, and charge in to do a little butt kickin'.
 Daily Life: Always try to be visible.  Evil only tries to get away with stuff when you aren't around.  Unless of course you actually want to find Evil.  In that case hide until the bad guys come out to molest the peasants, and then chew on their Evil toesies.
 Notables: Sir Mittens (CG Male Human Cat Burglar 2/Barbarian 8/Son of Pinky 10/Epic Son of Pinky 4/Die Panzerkatzen 1) and his Squire, Sir Squeak, wage a long battle against the evil local Emperor.  It might go quicker if Squeak weren't drunk all the time.
 Organizations: Officially, you and your Squire fight a lone battle against the many forces of EVIL in an eternal struggle.  Unofficially, you're so loved you have the spy network from hell.  Everyone rushes to tell you when something bad happens.

NPC Reaction
 Unless they're evil, rich, or fanatic, most NPC's love the Panzerkatzen.

DIE PANZERKATZEN IN THE GAME
 Die Panzerkatzen are generally pretty nice guys, even if they are a bit fun loving and raucous.  They're sort of like Paladins without the stick in their behind or attachments to a deity.  In other words a pretty good substitute for knightly types...
 Adaptation: If you can find a way to fit this into a serious campaign without people laughing their butts off you are a better DM than I...
 Encounters: PC's will generally encounter Panzerkatzen on a one cat crusade to fight oppression in the name of free munchies.  Or helping the poor, or fighting monsters, etc.  Whatever it is good kitties do.

Sample Encounter
EL 12: The PC's are relaxing at a picnic outside the local city, when a few ruffians accost some women.  As they're about to interfere, a mouse charges in riding a heavily armored cat, and starts blasting them with some sort of magical weapon whilst the kitty mauls them. Afterwards they get hugs and free pie.  You've never gotten free pie.  Dammit.

Sir Mittens
CG Male Human Cat Burglar 2/Barbarian 8/Son of Pinky 10/Epic Son of Pinky 4/Die Panzerkatzen 1
Init +2 (+4 Small, +5 Tiny, +6 Diminutive), Senses: Listen +8, Spot +8, Low Light Vision and Scent in Kitty Form
Languages Common
------------------------------------------------
AC 30, touch 17, flat-footed 28 (+2 Dex, +5 Deflection, +13 Armor)
AC Raging 28, touch 15, flat-footed 26 (-2 Rage, +2 Dex, +5 Deflection, +13 Armor)
AC Small 33, touch 20, flat-footed 29 (+1 Size, +4 Dex, +5 Deflection, +13 Armor)
AC Small Raging 31, touch 18, flat-footed 27 (-2 Rage, +1 Size, +4 Dex, +5 Deflection, +13 Armor)
AC Tiny 35, touch 22, flat-footed 30 (+2 Size, +5 Dex, +5 Deflection, +13 Armor)
AC Tiny Raging 33, touch 20, flat-footed 28 (-2 Rage, +2 Size, +5 Dex, +5 Deflection, +13 Armor)
AC Diminutive 38, touch 25, flat-footed 32 (+4 Size, +6 Dex, +5 Deflection, +13 Armor)
AC Diminutive Raging 36, touch 23, flat-footed 30 (-2 Rage, +4 Size, +6 Dex, +5 Deflection, +13 Armor)
hp 239 (21 HD), 281 Raging
Fort +17 (+19 Raging), Ref +16 (+18 Small, +19 Tiny, +20 Diminutive), Will +7 (+9 Raging)
Uncanny Dodge, Improved Uncanny Dodge, Evasion, +10 w/Cloak
Speed 40 ft. (8 squares)
Melee Stormbrand +29/+24/+19/+14 (2d6+8/19-20 plus 1d10 electricity plus 1d8 sonic)
Melee Raging Stormbrand +33/+28/+23/+18 (2d6+14/19-20 plus 1d10 electricity plus 1d8 sonic)
Melee Small 2 Claws +28 (1d3+10) and 1 Bite +23 (1d4+5)
Melee Small Raging 2 Claws +32 (1d3+14) and 1 Bite +27 (1d4+7)
Melee Tiny 2 Claws +28 and 1 (1d2+9) Bite +23 (1d3+4)
Melee Tiny Raging 2 Claws +32 (1d2+13) and 1 Bite +27 (1d3+6)
Melee Diminutive 2 Claws +29 (9 points) and 1 Bite +24 (1d2+3)
Melee Diminutive Raging 2 Claws +33 (13 points) and 1 Bite +28 (1d2+6)
Base Atk +22, Grp +25 (+22 Small, +18 Tiny, +12 Diminutive)
Grp: Raging +33 (+35 Small, +32 Tiny, +27 Diminutive)
Atk Options Rage 3/day, +1d6 Sneak Attack,
Combat Gear
-----------------------------------------------
Abilities Str 16, Dex 15, Con 14, Int 10, Wis 10, Cha 13
Abilities Raging Str 24, Con 18
Abilities Small Str 20, Dex 19
Abilities Small Raging Str 28, Con 18
Abilities Tiny Str 18, Dex 21
Abilities Tiny Raging Str 26, Con 18
Abilities Diminutive Str 16, Dex 23
Abilities Diminutive Raging Str 24, Con 18
SQ Fast Movement, Trap Sense +2, DR 1/-, Magical Kitty, Strong Kitty, Little Tiger, Trapfinding, Purr, Kitty Form, Armor Mastery
Feats Anklebiter, Armor Proficiency (Heavy), Extend Rage, Greater Heavy Armor Optimization, Heavy Armor Optimization, Instantaneous Rage, Mad Foam Rager, Leadership, Tiger Rage, Tomcat, Close-Quarters Fighting (B), Improved Critical (Claws)(B), Improved Multiattack (B), Multiattack (B), Pouncies (B)
Skills Balance +12 (+22 Small, +23 Tiny, +24 Diminutive), Climb +18 (+27 Small, +28 Tiny, +29 Diminutive), Hide +10, Jump +16 (+26 Small, +25 Tiny, +24 Diminutive/Raging: +21, +30 S, +29 T, +28 D), Knowledge (Local) +4, Intimidate +13, Listen +8, Move Silently +10 (+16 Small, +17 Tiny, +18 Diminutive), Sense Motive +8, Spot +8, Survival +8, Swim +16 (+21 Raging), Tumble +10 (+12 Small, +13 Tiny, +14 Diminutive), Use Magic Device +10
Additional +4 to Hide checks in tall grass or undergrowth
Possessions Sherman Tank Collar, Epic Catnip Mousie, Stormbrand, +10 Cloak of Epic Resistance, +5 Amulet of Mighty Fists, 10 Smoked Fish Bombs, 8 Dander Bombs, 10 Hairball Grenades, 8 Dead Fish Bombs, 5 Atomic Fish Bombs, Bag of Holding Type IV, Cute Widdle Bowsies, 5 Blast Globes, Helm of Battle, +5 Ring of Protection, Ring of Freedom of Movement, 3100 GP

Sir Squeak
CN Awakened Male Mouse Warlock 17
Init +6, Senses: Listen +4, Spot +4, Scent and Low Light Vision
Languages Common, Sylvan
AC 40, touch 26, flat-footed 38  (+8 Size, +2 Dex, +9 Armor, +5 Deflection, +5 Natural, =1 Insight)
hp 76 (17 HD)
Fort +6, Ref 7, Will +14
+5 w/Cloak
Speed 10 ft. (2 squares), Climb 10 ft.
Melee +1 Light Mace +8/+3/-2 (2 points)
Base Atk +12, Grp -9
Atk Options Eldritch Blast 8d6
Combat Gear
Invocations Known Least (Devil's Sight, Eldritch Spear, See the Unseen)
Lesser (Beshadowed Blast, Eldritch Chain, Fell Fight)
Greater (Bewitching Blast, Devour Magic, Eldritch Cone)
Dark (Utterdark Blast)
Abilities Str 1, Dex 14, Con 13, Int 10, Wis 18, Cha 9
SQ Detect Magic, Deceive Item, Fiendish Resilience 2, Energy Resistance 5 (Electricity and Sonic), Imbue Item, DR 4/Cold Iron
Feats Ability Focus (Eldritch Blast), Improved Initiative, Mounted Archery, Mounted Combat, Point Blank Shot, Primal Caster
Skills Balance +10, Bluff +4, Climb +10, Concentration +7, Hide +22, Intimidate +5, Knowledge (Arcana) +5, Move Silently +6, Ride +3, Sense Motive +7, Spellcraft +5, and Use Magic Device +7
Possessions Gloves of Man, Boots of Man, +5 Ring of Protection, +5 Freedom Chain Shirt, +5 Amulet of Natural Armor, +5 Cloak of Resistance, Warlock's Scepter, Ioun Stones (lavendeer and Green Ellipsoid, Dusty Rose Prism, Clear Spindle), Ring of Mind Shielding, 445 GP

Primal Caster
Sure you aren't a great talker, but stupid people do most of the jabbering.
 Prerequisites: Must cast Invocations or spells, spell save DC must be Charisma based, must be taken at 1st level
 Benefits: The Save DC's of your spells or Invocations are based on Wisdom instead.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 09:04:18 AM by bhu »

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #126 on: May 03, 2009, 10:26:16 AM »
Okay the example NPC is about caught up to where it needs to be.  Let me find a good pic and put the fluff up and it'll be done.

Surprisingly decent pics of cats in plate mail are hard to find.

InnaBinder

• Grape ape
  • OnnaTable
    • Okay - - Your Turn: Monte Cook's Message Board
« Reply #127 on: May 03, 2009, 10:52:24 AM »
God Wills It.  Not plate mail, but :D
Winning an argument on the internet is like winning in the Special Olympics.  You won, but you're still retarded.

I made a Handbook!?

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #128 on: May 05, 2009, 08:00:21 AM »
well GitP seemed endeared towards the Catzilla so I'm working on it to.  Might as well show what I have done here as well:

GO GO CATZILLA!

"REEEEEAAAWWWWWRRRRRR!"

You are one damn big cat.  Kept and pampered only by the richest men in the world you are also the melee strongarm of the Cat Burglar Guilds. When cities need taught a lesson they call you.  You're also helpful to have around should the Tarrasque pay a visit. 

BECOMING A CATZILLA
Traditionally only a few Big Kitties become Catzillas, as  there are even fewer rich nuts capable of feeding and maintaining a Catzilla than there are Big Kitties.

ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
   Class Abilities:  Fat Cat
   Skills:  Bluff 8 ranks, Intimidate 25 Ranks, Knowledge (Local) 8 ranks, Listen 8 ranks
   BAB: +16
   Feats:  Big Cat on the Block, Big Paw, Extra Biggie Sized, Fwuffy, Smite Mousie, Tomcat
   Epic Feats: Epic Tomcat

Class Skills
 The Catzilla's class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are Bluff (Cha), Climb (Str), Intimidate (Cha), Jump (Str), Knowledge (Geography, Local, Nature, Nobility)(Int), Listen (Wis), Search (Int), Spot (Wis), and Use Magic Device (Cha)
Skills Points at Each  Level : 4 + int

Hit Dice: d10

1. Kitty Form (Huge)
2. Awe
3. Kitty Form (Spell Resistance)
4. Enhanced Kitty Form (Medium)
5. Kitty Form (Gargantuan)
6. Size Has It's Advantages
7. Kitty Form (Spell Resistance)
8. Enhanced Kitty Form (Large)   
9. Kitty Form (Colossal)
10. Enhanced Kitty Form (Huge)

Weapon Proficiencies: Catzillas gain no new weapon or armor proficiencies.

Kitty Form (Su): At 1st level you may now assume Huge Kitty Form. You get +12 Str, +8 Con, and a +8 Natural Armor Bonus.  You claw attacks now do 1d8, and your bite does 2d6.  You also have a -2 Size Penalty to AC and Attack Rolls, a -8 Size Penalty to Hide Checks, and a +8 Size Bonus to Bull Rush, Grapple, Overrun, and Trip Checks. Space/Reach is now 15'/10'. All Kitty Forms Huge or Larger last 3 rounds plus 1 round per point of Charisma modifier.  You may use them a number of times per day equal to half your Catzilla levels, rounded up.

At 3rd level your Spell Resistance extends to include any 2 spell schools (i.e. Divination, Enchantment, Transmutation, etc.)

At 5th level you now gain Gargantuan Kitty Form.  You get +20 Str, +12 Con, and a +10 Natural Armor Bonus.  Your claw attacks do 2d6, and your bite now does 2d8.  You also have a -4 Size Penalty to AC and Attack Rolls, a -12 Size Penalty to Hide Checks, and a +12 Size Bonus to Bull Rush, Grapple, Overrun, and Trip Checks. Space/Reach is now 20'/15'.

At 7th level your Spell Resistance includes any 2 more spell schools.

At 9th level you now gain Colossal Kitty Form.  You get +28 Str, +16 Con, and a +12 Natural Armor Bonus.  Your claw attack do 2d8 and your bite does 4d6.  You also have a -8 Size Penalty to AC and Attack Rolls, a -16 Size Penalty to Hide Checks, and a +16 Size Bonus to Bull Rush, Grapple, Overrun, and Trip Checks.  Space/Reach is now 30'/20'.

Awe (Ex):  While in Big Kitty Form you gain a certain majesty (or at least a certain 'what the hell is that' factor).  Any living thing within 120' that can see you must make a Willpower Save (DC is 10 plus half Hit Dice plus Charisma Modifier plus an additional +2 for each Size Class bigger than your opponent you happen to be) or be Fascinated for 2d6 rounds.  If the Save is successful they are immune to this Catzillas Awe for 24 hours (or until he attacks).  Once you attack a second Save must be made (Same DC, but the opponent gets a +2 Bonus to his Save if he succeeded in Saving against Fascination) or the opponent is Frightened for 2d6 rounds.  If the Save is successful the opponent is immune to this Catzillas Awe for 24 hours.

Enhanced Kitty Form (Su) At 4th level you may now assume Medium Kitty Form at will.

At 8th level you may now assume Large/Big Boned Kitty Form at will.

At 10th level you may now assume Huge Kitty Form at will.

Size Has It's Advantages (Ex): At Level 6 you gin several combat maneuvers related to your size:

Swat the Birdie: When you make a successful claw attack against a flying opponent at least 1 Size Class smaller than you, it must make a Reflex Save (Save DC is 10 plus half Hit Dice plus Dexterity Modifier), or be knocked from the sky and take falling damage.  If you use this maneuver as part of an Attack of opportunity the Save DC gets a +4 Bonus.

Swat the Mousie: If you succeed in making a Claw Attack against an opponent at least 2 Size Classes smaller than you, it must make a Reflex Save (Save DC is 10 plus half Hit Dice plus Strength Modifier) or be knocked 10 ft. back from the Catzilla (and land prone).

Pounce: When making a Charge Attack you may slam into an opponent with all your body weight.  Damage depends on your Size: Huge (8d6 plus double Strength Modifier), Gargantuan (12d6 plus double Strength Modifier), and Colossal (16d6 plus double Strength Modifier).

PLAYING A CATZILLA
You are among the worlds biggest of Kitties.  People fear you.  Well some do.  Small children think your the fluffiest thing ever.  And little old ladies seem to put out bowls of milk you can barely see let alone drink from.  But most of the rest of them fear you.  At least you keep telling yourself that.
 Combat:Combat for Catzillas usually includes walking leisurely up to your target and smooshing him with a decisive paw swat.  Occasionally you need to make a second swat as some of the little ant people think they're tuff, but they're few and far between.
 Advancement: Catzillas are often Guild Leaders hiding in plain sight as a local tourist attraction.  This makes advancement a little odd, as you need to match the needs of your Guild with your "owners" desire to train you to do tricks for the public.
Resources: Much like the Big Kitties, you probably head a Cat Burglars Guild.  A pretty good sized one in your case.  People are often surprised by how many regular sized cats like to hang out around you.

CATZILLAS IN THE WORLD
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh wait, is that just a giant cat? What the hell am I screaming for?  What's a cat gonna do?"
You're too big for cages now.  But you still act like a pampered pet.  And you occasionally go on a rampage and attack a city to maintain your rep.  Or to take out rivals or a specific target.
 Daily Life: You live the life of luxury, fed and scrubbed daily.  And you get to whup the occasional city cause you're a pet who doesn't know any better and Missus Megalomania wuvs you.
 Notables: The Great Poofy (CG Male Human Cat Burglar 8/Big Kitty 10/Barbarian 2/Epic Big Kitty 4/Catzilla 1) is a local attraction.  People come from miles around to see him.  He seems particularly fond of gullible Clerics with money.
 Organizations: You pretty much are your own organization.

NPC Reaction
PC's tend to love or hate you.  There's little middle ground because you're pretty famous, and you have that certain "oooooohhh" factor.  You change back to normal from Kitty Form to hide now and then because you're so famous.

CATZILLAS IN THE GAME
This will be an odd class for a PC.  After all everyone for miles away will know you in Kitty Form.  And even if you change to look like a different one you'll have to avoid being big most of the time.  After all who wants 2 or more Catzillas running around.
 Adaptation: This one is definitely for silly campaigns.  Can't imagine how you'd put it in a serious campaign.
 Encounters: PC's will usually be gawkers waiting in line to see the Great Poofy.  Or perhaps be assigned to capture you and bring you back when you 'escape'.

Sample Encounter
EL 12: The PC's are enjoying their day off at a local nobleman's private zoo, when they see the prize of his collection: a kitty the size of a large house (maybe a small castle).  He seems to like the party Cleric, and purrs mightily while rubbing against him.  Later, the party Cleric notices his coinpurse missing.

How the hell does a giant cat learn to pick pockets?

The Great Poofy
CG Male Human Cat Burglar 8/Big Kitty 10/Barbarian 2/Epic Big Kitty 4/Catzilla 1
Init +2 (+4 Small, +5 Tiny, +6 Diminutive), Senses: Listen +10, Spot +10, Low Light Vision and Scent in Kitty Form
Languages Common
AC 31, touch 20, flat-footed 29 (+2 Dex, +7 Protection, +11 Armor)
AC Raging 29, touch 18, flat-footed 27 (-2 Rage, +2 Dex, +7 Protection, +11 Armor)
AC Small 33, touch 22, flat-footed 29 (+1 Size, +4 Dex, +7 Protection, +11 Armor)
AC Small Raging 31, touch 20, flat-footed 27 (-2 Rage, +1 Size, +4 Dex, +7 Protection, +11 Armor)
AC Tiny 35, touch 24, flat-footed 30 (+2 Size, +5 Dex, +7 Protection, +11 Armor)
AC Tiny Raging 33, touch 22, flat-footed 28 (-2 Rage, +2 Size, +5 Dex, +7 Protection, +11 Armor)
AC Diminutive 38, touch 27, flat-footed 32 (+4 Size, +6 Dex, +7 Protection, +11 Armor)
AC Diminutive Raging 36, touch 25, flat-footed 30 (-2 Rage, +4 Size, +6 Dex, +7 Protection, +11 Armor)
AC Medium 31, touch 19, flat-footed 29 (+2 Dex, +1 Natural, +7 Protection, +11 Armor)
AC Medium Raging 29, touch 17, flat-footed 27 (-2 Rage, +2 Dex, +1 Natural, +7 Protection, +11 Armor)
AC Large 32, touch 18, flat-footed 30 (-1 Size, +2 Dex, +3 Natural, +7 Protection, +11 Armor)
AC Large Raging 30, touch 16, flat-footed 28 (-2 Rage, -1 Size, +2 Dex, +3 Natural, +7 Protection, +11 Armor)
AC Big-Boned 34, touch 18, flat-footed 32 (-1 Size, +2 Dex, +5 Natural, +7 Protection, +11 Armor)
AC Big-Boned Raging 32, touch 16, flat-footed 30 (-2 Rage, -1 Size, +2 Dex, +5 Natural, +7 Protection, +11 Armor)
AC Huge 36, touch 17, flat-footed 34 (-2 Size, +2 Dex, +8 Natural, +7 Protection, +11 Armor)
AC Huge Raging 34, touch 15, flat-footed 32 (-2 Rage, -2 Size, +2 Dex, +8 Natural, +7 Protection, +11 Armor)
hp 166 (20 HD), 208 large, 249 big boned, 270 Huge
hp Raging 206 (20 HD), 248 large, 289 big boned, 310 Huge
Fort +16 (+17 Large, +19 Big-Boned, +20 Huge), Ref +13 (+15 Small, +16 Tiny, +17 Diminutive), Will +7 (+9 Raging)
Fort Raging +18 (+20 Large, +21 Big-Boned, +22 Huge)
Uncanny Dodge, Improved Uncanny Dodge, Evasion
Speed 40 ft. (8 squares)
Melee
Melee Small 2 Claws +19 melee (1d3+1) and 1 Bite +19 melee (1d4)
Melee Small Raging 2 Claws +21 melee (1d3+3) and 1 Bite +21 melee (1d4+1)
Melee Tiny 2 Claws +18 melee (1d2) and 1 Bite +18 melee (1d3)
Melee Tiny Raging 2 Claws +20 melee (1d2+2) and 1 Bite +20 melee (1d3+1)
Melee Diminutive 2 Claws +17 melee (1 point) and 1 Bite +17 melee (1d2-1)
Melee Diminutive Raging 2 Claws +19 melee (2 points) and 1 Bite +19 melee (1d2)
Melee Medium 2 Claws +21 melee (1d4+3) and 1 Bite +21 melee (1d6+1)
Melee Medium Raging 2 Claws +23 (1d4+5) melee and 1 Bite +23 melee (1d6+2)
Melee Large 2 Claws +23 melee (1d6+5) and 1 Bite +23 melee (1d8+2)
Melee Large Raging 2 Claws +25 melee (1d6+7) and 1 Bite +25 melee (1d8+3)
Melee Big-Boned 2 Claws +24 melee (1d6+6) and 1 Bite +24 melee (1d8+3)
Melee Big-Boned Raging 2 Claws +26 melee (1d6+8) and 1 Bite +26 melee (1d8+4)
Melee Huge 2 Claws +25 melee (1d8+9) and 1 Bite +25 melee (2d6+4)
Melee Huge Raging 2 Claws +27 melee (1d8+11) and 1 Bite +27 melee (2d6+5)
Base Atk +18, Grp +21 (+19 Small, +18 Tiny, +15 Diminutive, +27 Large, +32 Big-Boned, +39 Huge)
Grp Raging +24 (+22 Small, +21 Tiny, +20 Diminutive, +30 Large, +35 Big-Boned, +42 Huge)
Atk Options +2d6 Sneak Attack, Rage 1/day, Large Kitty Form 3/day
Combat Gear 3 Atomic Fish Bombs
Abilities Str 16 (20 Raging), Dex 14, Con 14 (18 Raging), Int 10, Wis 10, Cha 14
Abilities Small Str 12 (16 Raging), Dex 18, Con 14 (18 Raging)
Abilities Tiny Str 10 (14 Raging), Dex 20, Con 14 (18 Raging)
Abilities Diminutive Str 8 (12 Raging), Dex 22, Con 14 (18 Raging)
Abilities Medium Str 16 (20 Raging), Dex 14, Con 14 (18 Raging)
Abilities Large Str 20 (24 Raging), Con 18 (22 Raging)
Abilities Big-Boned Str 22 (26 Raging), Con 20 (24 Raging)
Abilities Huge Str 28 (32 Raging), Dex 14, Con 22 (26 Raging)
SQ Purr, Trapfinding, Kitty Form, SR 22, Pounce, Rake, Improved Grab, Fat Cat, Fast Movement
Feats Cattitude, Improved Toughness, Big Cat on the Block, Big Paw, Extra Biggie Sized, Epic Tomcat, Fwuffy, Jibba Jabba, Power Attack, Smite Mousie, Tiger's Rage, Tomcat, Improved Multiattack (B), Mighty Roar (B), Multiattack (B)
Skills Bluff +10, Climb +11 (+16 Small, +17 Tiny, +18 Diminutive, +15 Medium, +17 Large, +18 Big-Boned, +21 Huge), Diplomacy +6, Disable Device +4, Gather Information +6, Hide +6 (+16 Small, +21 Tiny, +25 Diminutive, +10 Medium, +6 Large or Big-Boned, +2 Huge), Intimidate +28, Jump +11 (+17 Small, +16 Tiny, +15 Diminutive, +19 Medium, +21 Large, +22 Big-Boned, +25 Huge), Knowledge (Local, Nobility) +11, Listen +10, Move Silently +6 (+12 Small, +13 Tiny, +14 Diminutive), Open Lock +10, Search +8, Sense Motive +4, Spot +10, Tumble +4, Use Magic Device +10
Possessions +7 Ring of Protection, +9 Leather Collar Armor, +5 Scratching Post, 3 Atomic Fish Bombs, Ring of Vanishing, Boots of Levitation, 1290 GP
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 08:33:24 AM by bhu »

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #129 on: May 05, 2009, 08:24:36 AM »
Thanks IB.  I found a verison without text and its up now :D

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #130 on: May 05, 2009, 10:23:14 AM »
You also have all the usual penalites/bonuses for Huge Size.
You also gain all the usual penalties/bonuses for Gargantuan Size.
You also gain all the usual bonuses/penalties for Collosal Size.
Do these include the normal stat/NA increases from changing sizes, or do they not stack with kitty form?
It's all about vision and making reality conform to your vision. By dropping a fucking house on it.

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #131 on: May 05, 2009, 10:28:52 AM »
By bonuses/penalties i meant Hide, Grapple, etc.  I'll word it clearer.

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #132 on: May 07, 2009, 08:08:57 AM »
OK I think Der Panzerkatzen is done except for editing in abilities, and Catzilla should have the final edit just about done.  I await your feedback :D

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #133 on: May 07, 2009, 10:05:28 AM »
I lol'd at the Panzerkatzen quote. :D Taubenlecker should be capitalized though, since it's a proper noun.

Prak, the Mad

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
« Reply #134 on: May 07, 2009, 03:55:45 PM »
well, there's this:

I think I probably spent even less time on that than whoever did the chainmail though...

hmm... I'll have to see if I can work up something more...

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #135 on: May 08, 2009, 08:24:39 AM »
Omg i didnt think anyone would know what taubenlecker meant...

I had forgotten fruit helmet kitteh...I gotta make that a PrC somehow...

All the class abilities for Panzerkatzen are up except the capstone.

I've also started editing in the Epic Feats on page 1
« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 08:54:35 AM by bhu »

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #136 on: May 08, 2009, 10:47:42 AM »
For you non-German-speakers, Taubenlecker essentially means "dove licker". :D

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #137 on: May 09, 2009, 09:10:20 AM »
and the panzer kitty is done.  I'll be doing the Cheshire Cat up, and as soon as I have the Epic Feats/items done I'll add equipment to the 3 example PC's

veekie

• Organ Grinder
  • WARNING: Homing Miko
« Reply #138 on: May 09, 2009, 04:29:34 PM »
Catzilla vs King Ghidora!
2 titans enter, one leaves!
The mind transcends the body.
It's also a little cold because of that.
Please get it a blanket.

I wish I could read your mind,
I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"
-Ibuki Suika, on overkill

To sumbolaion diakoneto moi, basilisk ouranionon.
Epigenentheto, apoleia keraune hos timeis pteirei.
Hekatonkatis kai khiliakis astrapsato.
Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

There is no higher price than 'free'.

"I won't die. I've been ordered not to die."

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #139 on: May 10, 2009, 08:21:39 AM »
CHESHIRE CAT

"Oh you can't help that.  We're all mad here.  I'm mad.  You're mad."

Cheshire Cats are epic tricksters of sorts, who specialize in denying people the ability to see them.

BECOMING A CHESHIRE CAT
The class requires the ability to Hide in Plain Sight or Invisibility, so that pretty much limits the PrC to casters or certain woodsy types.

ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
   Class Abilities:  Must be able to cast Superior Invisibility, or have the class feature Hide in Plain Sight.  Must also have Kitty Form.
   Skills:  Bluff 20 ranks, Hide 20 ranks, Move Silently 20 ranks, Sense Motive 20 ranks
   Feats:  I Wuv U, Jibba Jabba, Pwease, Spectral Skirmisher
   Alignment:  Must be Chaotic, cannot be Good

Class Skills
 The Cheshire Cat's class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are Balance (Dex), Bluff (Cha), Climb (Str), Concentration (Con), Diplomacy (Cha), Gather Information (Cha), Hide (Dex), Intimidate (Cha), Knowledge (Local)(Int), Listen (Wis), Move Silently (Dex), Search (Int), Sense Motive (Wis), Spot (Wis), Survival (Wis), Swim (Str), Tumble (Dex), and Use Magic Device (Cha).
Skills Points at Each  Level : 8 + int

Hit Dice: d6

Abilities
1.     The Art of Invisibility
2.     The Art of Confusion
3.     The Art of Mockery
4.     The Art of Invisibility
5.     The Art of Confusion
6.     The Art of Mockery
7.     The Art of Invisibility
8.     The Art of Confusion
9.     The Art of Mockery
10.    We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes

Weapon Proficiencies: A Cheshire Cat gains no new weapon or armor proficiencies.

The Art of Invisibility (Ex): At first level the Cheshire Cat learns how to lie.  More to the point he learns how to lie so well that reality alters itself to agree with him.  He may now turn wholly or partially invisible at will as a Swift Action, as per the spell Greater Invisibility.  

At 4th level Divination spells, powers or effects (including Glitterdust) that would normally reveal you (i.e. See Invisibility or True Seeing) are ineffective unless the casters caster level is higher than your Effective Character Level.  You are immune to the spell Invisibility Purge as well.

At 7th level while you are invisible your opponent is Denied his Dex Bonus to AC against you only.

The Art of Confusion (Su): At 2nd level the Cheshire Cat has learned to tell lies about better things than being visible, and talking with one is dangerous.  Any opponent who engages the cat in conversation must make a Willpower Save or be Confused as per the spell.  The Cat can choose not to use this effect when talking to people.  The opponent must be able to hear the Cheshire Cat and understand the language used, or the Cheshire Cat must have Telepathy in some form to use this ability.  If the Save is successful the Cheshire Cat must wait one minute before making another attempt.

At 5th level if the opponent the Cat is talking with fails the Save he is permanently Confused as per the Insanity spell.

At 8th level if the opponent the Cat is talking with fails the Save he is affected by the spell Maddening Whispers instead (unless the Cheshire Cat wishes to inflict him with Insanity, see Spell Compendium for spell description).

The Art of Mockery (Su): At 3rd level a Cheshire Cat can enrage an opponent to the point of stupidity by simply mocking him in conversation.  If the Cat talks to an opponent as a Standard Action it can choose to enrage him, and he must make a Willpower Save to avoid the effect.  If he fails he receives a -4 to all rolls for the duration of the encounter, and he has a 20% chance to fail any roll or cast any spell if it involves the Cheshire Cat himself.

At 6th level the penalty increases to a -6 to all rolls, and a 50% miss chance.

At 9th level the penalty remains the same as 6th level, but the opponent takes (3d6 plus Charisma Modifier) damage due to the stress.

We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes (Su): At 10th level the Cheshire Cat may begin to swirl in and out of visual sight in various patterns, disorienting opponents.  At will as a Swift Action any living being within 60' that can see the Cheshire Cat is considered Flat-Footed until it decides to turn this ability off.  It can't become invisible while doing this, but all opponents take a -4 penalty to all attack and damage rolls against it (this stacks with penalties they may take form the Art of Mockery).  

PLAYING A CHESHIRE CAT
 Screwing with people's minds is what you live for.  You fade in and out of view, sometimes only partially visible.  And you never give a clear, honest answer to any question.  Ever.  It's foreign to your nature.  If people aren't calling you an utter bastard, or shaking their head in confusion, you're doing it wrong
 Combat: Combat? Hah! Only losers are required to fight.  You're invisible.  You can fart on Asmodeus and he'd never know.  Feel free to insult just about anything, and then go poof.
 Advancement: Cheshire Cats, being that they've mastered invisibility, are fairly lazy when it comes to advancement.  If being a loony is a profession you can advance in, they're masters.  Or they're lazy douchebags.  Guess it depends on who you talk to.
Resources: You can steal whatever you need.  no one can see you, so you can pretty much get away with anything.

CHESHIRE CATS IN THE WORLD
"You're not all there are you?"
 Cheshire Cats interact with the world by causing it to have mental issues.  they set around in trees completely destroying the sanity of whoever happens by through surreal conversation.  Few Cat Burglar Guilds are lcuky enough to have one, and those that do realize what a truly valuable resource he is.  
 Daily Life: Usually you just set in a tree, and chat with whoever walks by with the sole intent of messing with them.  Sometimes you sow chaos and disorder on a mass scale for fun.  Or travel to Hell and whisper strange things in the ears of he Devil Lords while they're busy.  
 Notables: Make up some cool information about notable figures in the history of your class. It's best to give a little information from one of the good alignment and evil alignment (unless it's a good or evil only class).
 Organizations: Cheshire Cats sometimes head a Cat Burglar Guild, but usually they're loners who've given up professional thievery for being layabouts.

NPC Reaction
 NPC reactions to Cheshire Cats vary.  Most of them being some various on frustration or confusion.  Not many of them like to hang out with the Cheshires, except possibly potheads who seem to think they're Zen Masters or something.  

CHESHIRE CATS IN THE GAME
 This one gives a player free license to raise hell with your campaign.  be sure to allow it responsibly.
 Adaptation: This one can be adapted to several styles of campaign, probably either horror or comedy.
 Encounters: Cheshire Cats can be found just about anywhere, usually in unsuspected moments.  If the PC's are trying to find one, they probably won't.  However if they're butt deep in Soul Larvae in the Penthouse Suite of Demogorgon's personal dungeon, it's guaranteed that there will be at least one in the vicinity to make their torment somehow worse.

Sample Encounter
EL 25: The PC's see a large smiling cat in a tree on the way to town.  After he says hello, the Wizard is foolish enough to ask him how he's doing.  Let the games begin...

Teehee
CN Male Human Cat Burglar 10/Sanda's Little Helper 10/Epic Cat Burglar 4/Cheshire Cat 1
Init +1, Senses: Listen +12, Spot +12, Dark Vision 90', Low Light Vision and Scent in Kitty Form
Languages Common, Sylvan
AC 25, touch 17, flat-footed 24 (+1 Dex,  +6 Deflection, +8 Armor)
AC Small 33, touch 25, flat-footed 30 (+1 Size, +3 Dex, +5 Luck, +6 Deflection, +8 Armor)
AC Tiny 35, touch 27, flat-footed 31 (+2 Size, +4 Dex, +5 Luck, +6 Deflection, +8 Armor)
AC Diminutive 38, touch 30, flat-footed 33 (+4 Size, +5 Dex, +5 Luck, +6 Deflection, +8 Armor)
hp 87 (25 HD)
Fort +8, Ref +17 (+19 Small, +20 Tiny, +21 Diminutive), Will +10
Evasion, Uncanny Dodge, Improved Uncanny Dodge
Speed 30 ft. (6 squares)
Melee +1 Rapier +19/+14/+9/+4 (1d6/18-20)
Melee Small 2 Claws +20 (1d3-3) and 1 Bite +15 (1d4-3)
Melee Tiny 2 Claws +23 (1d2-4) and 1 Bite +18 (1d4-4)
Melee Diminutive 2 Claws +26 (1 point) and 1 Bite +21 (1d2-4)
Base Atk +17, Grp +16 (+9 Small, +4 Tiny, +0 Diminutive)
Atk Options +4d6 Sneak Attack
Combat Gear 1 Fake Cat Poo, 10 Hairball Grenades, 10 Dander Bombs. 10 Smoked Fish Bombs, 10 Stench Stones, 1 Potion of Cure Serious Wounds
Abilities Str 8, Dex 12, Con 10, Int 13, Wis 14, Cha 20 (24 w/Hat)
Abilities Small Str 4, Dex 16
Abilities Tiny Str 3, Dex 18
Abilities Diminutive Str 2, Dex 20
SQ Trapfinding, Purr, Kitty Form, SR 27, Swift Tracker, Sniffer, Camouflage, Trackless Step, Whiskers (+6), Move Like the Wind, Track the Trackless, Hide in Plain Sight, Specialty (Probe Thoughts)
Feats Anklebiter, Dodge, I Wuv U, Jibba Jabba, Pwease, Spectral Skirmisher, Weapon Finesse, Improved Scent (B), Uncanny Scent (B)
Skills Balance +16 (+26 Small, +27 Tiny, +28 Diminutive), Bluff +25, Climb +16 (+30 Small, +35 Tiny, +40 Diminutive), Concentration +4, Diplomacy +25, Disable Device +6, Escape Artist +6 (+8 Small, +9 Iny, +10 Diminutive), Hide +21 (+23 Small, +24 Tiny, +25 Diminutive), Jump +9 (+15 Small, +14 Tiny/Diminutive), Knowledge (Local, Geography, Nature) +6, Listen +12, Move Silently +21 (+27 Small, +28 Tiny, +29 Diminutive), Open Lock +6, Search +6, Sense Motive +22, Spot +12, Survival +12, Tumble +11 (+13 Small, +14 Tiny, +15 Diminutive), Use Magic Device +20

Additional +4 to Hide checks in tall grass or undergrowth in kitty form
Possessions Cute Widdle Bowsies, Epic Collar of Holding, 1 Fake Cat Poo, 10 Hairball Grenades, 10 Dander Bombs. 10 Smoked Fish Bombs, +6 Ring of Epic Protection, +8 Bracers of Armor, Feathered Hat, Rogue Blade, Arcane Thieves Tools, 10 Stench Stones, Ring of Lightning Flashes, 1 Potion of Cure Serious Wounds, 430 GP
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 09:25:31 AM by bhu »