Author Topic: Wish Granted!  (Read 148053 times)

Irthos Levethix

• Donkey Kong
  • We're all a little mad here
    • Email
Re: Wish Granted!
« Reply #340 on: June 25, 2008, 03:54:40 PM »
Wish Granted!  I live a long and happy life by draining your body and soul into a phylactery and sipping on it like a cherry Coke.  Your shriveled corpse decorates the dashboard of Dexterity's car, keeping him from childhood torment. 

I wish I had enough money to move my girlfriend out here.
Run, my pretty little chunks of XP!! - Belkar Bitterleaf

92% Tactician 83% Method Actor 75% Min/Maxer         Thats 250% of Gamer, bitches!

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #341 on: June 25, 2008, 04:08:12 PM »
I wish I had enough money to move my girlfriend out here.
Wish granted: You gain great wealth, and to top it off, your girlfriend decides to get married! Unfortunately, she then divorces you, and gets all the money.

I wish to have the combined deductive abilities of Batman, L and Sherlock Holmes.
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

Sirperry

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
  • Pbbbbth !
    • Email
« Reply #342 on: June 26, 2008, 02:07:22 AM »
Wish granted !  You immediately figure out who is REALLY in charge and what they are doing.  They have you tracked down, tortured and killed.

I wish my toenails would quit growing.
There Aint No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Nox_Noctis

• Hong Kong
  • A Simple Exchange
    • Email
« Reply #343 on: June 26, 2008, 02:12:18 AM »
Wish Granted! You are vaporized. Simply cutting your toes off with a saw wouldn't have worked because your nails continue to grow even after death, so I apologize for having to use such drastic measures.

I wish for hundreds of inspiration points.
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Chemus

• Donkey Kong
« Reply #344 on: June 26, 2008, 03:51:31 AM »
Wish granted! You now have so many inspiration points that the DM is unable to balance you with the rest of his game and has you killed in a very humorous and imaginative fashion, such as being eaten by a den of badgers that work as clowns at children's parties.

I wish that my CO skills rivaled those of the best CO-ers here.
*waves hand* This is not the sig you're looking for...
The freely downloadable and searchable 3.5 SRD I prefer (Web)
Camlen, Enniwey

Nox_Noctis

• Hong Kong
  • A Simple Exchange
    • Email
« Reply #345 on: June 26, 2008, 04:02:53 AM »
Wish Granted! Unfortunately, like so many television show and cartoon rivals before you, you are constantly beaten and humiliated by the main character and no one appreciates you.

I wish for Spaceballs, the Flamethrower!
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Chemus

• Donkey Kong
« Reply #346 on: June 26, 2008, 04:17:22 AM »
Wish granted! However since the targeting system is so cheaply made, you only manage to get severely debilitating burns while accidentally setting fire to your home and your neighbor's dog. At least you hit the dog.

I wish for the ability to use a whip like Indiana Jones.
Camlen, Enniwey

Akula

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
    • Email
« Reply #347 on: June 26, 2008, 04:19:58 AM »
Wish granted. You can use a whip like no one else alive, unfortunately, one day as you are showing off your abilities, someone shoots you. You die.

I wish I didn't live in interesting times.

Nachofan99

• Bi-Curious George
« Reply #348 on: June 26, 2008, 06:35:33 PM »
Wish granted!   Because the times are in fact interesting you die.

I wish more people knew that we are now at peak oil.

Straw_Man

• Hong Kong
    • Email
« Reply #349 on: June 26, 2008, 06:37:43 PM »

Wish granted. They are all part of the oil cartels and hide this fact from the populace at large.

I wish this thread would get interesting  ;)
"No, no, don't think, Maya." Ritsuko chided. "We will not gattai the Evas or their pilots.

Such thoughts lead inevitably to transformation sequences."

Optimator

• Bi-Curious George
  • Made Man
« Reply #350 on: June 26, 2008, 06:54:52 PM »
Wish granted!  This thread turns into a Fighter and katana thread and a bunch of kids from the WotC forum migrate over.  Enjoy.

I wish my room's skylights and my car had tinted windows.

Nachofan99

• Bi-Curious George
« Reply #351 on: June 26, 2008, 07:02:54 PM »
Wish granted!  Your room has tinted windows as does your car.  Unfortunately one day while driving you are pulled over by a cop for having illegal tinted windows.  As the officer approaches the car he thinks he sees you going for a weapon, which you are not but because of the tint there is no way of telling, and opens fire.  The resulting damage to your spinal cord and brain, however, cripples you for life.  The resulting financial strain for your family is too great and they pull the plug shortly thereafter.

I wish I had advance tickets to see Wanted this weekend.

Sirperry

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
  • Pbbbbth !
    • Email
« Reply #352 on: June 27, 2008, 01:54:33 AM »
Wish granted !  They are in the mail.  You will probably get them next week.  Or the week after.  Or maybe never, knowing the US postal service.

I wish there were more books and stories by Robert Anson Heinlein that I haven't read.

Chemus

• Donkey Kong
« Reply #353 on: June 27, 2008, 03:09:27 AM »
Wish granted! The untold stories are in the language that RAH described in which an entire concept is conveyed by one word. No one knows how to translate them.

I wish that I could transform between my human(ish) form and dragon form.
Camlen, Enniwey

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #354 on: June 27, 2008, 10:56:22 AM »
I wish that I could transform between my human(ish) form and dragon form.

Wish granted. You transform into a dragon, but cannot change back. In addition, dragons are physically impossible in this world, so your body collapses under its own weight and catches fire. Then a cat pees on you.

I wish...
[spoiler][/spoiler]
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

Googleplex

• Monkey bussiness
« Reply #355 on: June 27, 2008, 12:30:27 PM »
uh...  Wish Granted!  [spoiler][/spoiler], but everyone finds out anyway...

I wish I knew what his wish meant.

Sirperry

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
  • Pbbbbth !
    • Email
« Reply #356 on: June 27, 2008, 02:21:54 PM »
Wish granted !  It drives you mad, instantly irrevocably mad !  You commit suicide by gorging yourself on uncooked rice and then drinking lots of hot water.

I wish that whenever I pay for something, I'll always have exactly that much money in my pocket.

Dan2

• Honorary Moderator
  • Hong Kong
  • Wizicist
« Reply #357 on: June 27, 2008, 02:44:29 PM »
Wish Granted!  You can feel that you have the correct amount of money in your pocket each time you pay for something, but you can't ever seem to get the money out to pay with...

I wish that I knew what I was doing in the physics lab.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 02:55:28 PM by Dan2 »

BobismyRhino

• Hong Kong
  • *baby Bob kiss* MUAH!
    • Email
« Reply #358 on: June 28, 2008, 01:15:25 AM »
Wish granted! You now know what you're doing in the physics lab: NOTHING!!! That's because you're now paralyzed from the neck down. Hooray!
Well, I guess you could be blinking your eyes or talking in the physics lab... But let's not get too technical, kay?

I wish that I could get a bathroom break soon. I'm gonna piss myself if no one comes by within the next 20 minutes...

:scared
« Last Edit: June 28, 2008, 01:17:32 AM by BobismyRhino »

People usually think that I've lost my mind. I haven't lost it, I know exactly where it is: the gutter.

My body is a temple. That is why I make chocolate sacrifices in it every day.

lotofsnow

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
« Reply #359 on: June 28, 2008, 01:19:21 AM »
Wish granted. You make it to the bathroom to find out it is, in fact, broken, and you piss yourself anyway... as everyone comes by... for the next 20 minutes.

I wish my glass had more beer in it.
 :thought