Author Topic: Wish Granted!  (Read 148056 times)

BobismyRhino

• Hong Kong
  • *baby Bob kiss* MUAH!
    • Email
Re: Wish Granted!
« Reply #260 on: June 10, 2008, 03:37:06 AM »
Wish granted. You get paralyzed (from the neck down) from a freak accident at work. You won't ever have the use of functioning limbs again, but luckily, you get workers comp for it.

I wish I could speak with animals.

People usually think that I've lost my mind. I haven't lost it, I know exactly where it is: the gutter.

My body is a temple. That is why I make chocolate sacrifices in it every day.

DetectiveJabsco

• Bi-Curious George
  • Here's To Life
    • Email
« Reply #261 on: June 10, 2008, 03:54:46 AM »
Wish Granted, Too bad animals have nothing worth while to say.

I wish i would have remembered to make a wish last time.

Chemus

• Donkey Kong
« Reply #262 on: June 10, 2008, 04:20:24 AM »
Wish Granted! The paradox of you remembering to wish while having forgotten to wish destroys your memory of remembering to wish. Darn time paradoxes!

I wish I was cool too!
*waves hand* This is not the sig you're looking for...
The freely downloadable and searchable 3.5 SRD I prefer (Web)
Camlen, Enniwey

DetectiveJabsco

• Bi-Curious George
  • Here's To Life
    • Email
« Reply #263 on: June 10, 2008, 04:38:33 AM »
Wish Granted, Your in a perpetual state of Coolness, that is to say not to hot but not to cold.

I wish, through no ones death, not mine or any others, or injury, or discomfort, and with no personal cost, I could spontaneously generate at my will exactly 1 pound of real cake or pie that was untarnished, permanent, neither toxic nor deadly to anyone or anything, was eatable, delicious to everyone, was easily accessible to myself and anyone else, and worth my time.

AfterCrescent

• Honorary Moderator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Here After
« Reply #264 on: June 10, 2008, 04:42:56 AM »
Wish granted. The cake or pie always tastes like cow dung. And thanks to your wish, everyone finds the taste of cow dung delicious.

I wish I did not find the taste of cow dung delicious.
The cake is a lie.
Need to play table top? Get your game on at:
Brilliant Gameologists' PbP Forum. Do it, you know you want to.
The 3.5 Cleric Handbook
The 13th Guard - An alternate history campaign idea.
Clerics just wake up one morning and decide they need to kick ass, and it needs to be kicked NOW. ~veekie

DetectiveJabsco

• Bi-Curious George
  • Here's To Life
    • Email
« Reply #265 on: June 10, 2008, 04:54:33 AM »
Wish Granted, Your now the only person who hates the tastes and get mocked constantly.

I wish i was not so awesome at making the best wishes ever!

Chemus

• Donkey Kong
« Reply #266 on: June 10, 2008, 05:05:58 AM »
Wish Granted! ... :eh

I wish to have a better car.
Camlen, Enniwey

DetectiveJabsco

• Bi-Curious George
  • Here's To Life
    • Email
« Reply #267 on: June 10, 2008, 05:13:53 AM »
Wish Granted, Best car of all time, from planets and minds beyond ours, and so is its fuel supply.

I wish for people to grant my wishes funnier

Nox_Noctis

• Hong Kong
  • A Simple Exchange
    • Email
« Reply #268 on: June 10, 2008, 06:22:20 AM »
Wish Granted! You actually make interesting wishes, much to the shock and surprise of all in this thread (seriously, wishing for an amusing granting...), which, in turn, causes them to suspect that you are actually an Aleax. With only one way to be sure, we all attempt to kill you. Unfortunately, Stratovarius finally comes back and beats everyone else (literally) to the kill... with his paperweight. Oh, it turns out you weren't an Aleax, too, so Stratovarius didn't get any nifty benefits from killing you.

I wish to know why my gameology-fu dropped when I was not even on the forum (seriously, it dropped sometime in the past two days when I lacked internet access: 0=>1=>2=>1=>2=>1=>0 has been my gameology-fu without any explanation, and I don't post often enough in the CO area to actually be posting inaccurate information or advice, so I can only assume someone thinks I'm an asshole, and would very much like to know who, if only so that we may agree to disagree [or, at best, so that I might try to improve myself in whatever aspect that person detests]).
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Risada

• Grape ape
  • Wearing this outfit in the name of SCIENCE!
    • Email
« Reply #269 on: June 10, 2008, 11:22:33 PM »
Wish granted! The one behind such thing is Pun-Pun. He was playing with you. Now that you know what he did, he is coming after you.

I wish I could graduate from college without doing anything.

Lost_Scholar

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
« Reply #270 on: June 11, 2008, 02:10:29 AM »
Wish granted. You graduate from the Failures' School of Failing....where you graduate by failing.

I wish for California to fall into the ocean.
"Violence is not the answer, it is the question. And the answer is yes"-a friend.
Vand Merrilin, Lesser Deep Gnome Beguiler 2

Chemus

• Donkey Kong
« Reply #271 on: June 11, 2008, 04:16:03 AM »
Wish Granted! California falls off into the Pacific Ocean during your trip to San Francisco.

I wish for a kitty.
Camlen, Enniwey

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #272 on: June 11, 2008, 10:04:17 AM »
Wish granted. Kitty "Shadowcat" Pryde of the X-Men falls madly in love with you, but while hugging you, she accidentally phases you to the centre of the Earth.

I wish for this statement to be a wish.
(again :D)
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

Chemus

• Donkey Kong
« Reply #273 on: June 12, 2008, 03:43:55 AM »
Wish Granted! Your stated wish magically transforms into a wish...for me! In an unrelated note, a meteor falls on your car.

I wish to be clever.
Camlen, Enniwey

Optimator

• Bi-Curious George
  • Made Man
« Reply #274 on: June 12, 2008, 09:38:21 AM »
Wish granted!  You go from being below human average to average cleverness.  You life changes little.

I wish I had better game.

AfterCrescent

• Honorary Moderator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Here After
« Reply #275 on: June 12, 2008, 02:17:32 PM »
Wish granted. Your game is undeniable and awesome... with giraffes.

I wish that my girlfriend was able to get enough sleep each night and that whatever twist happens affects me and not her.
The cake is a lie.
The 3.5 Cleric Handbook
Clerics just wake up one morning and decide they need to kick ass, and it needs to be kicked NOW. ~veekie

Nox_Noctis

• Hong Kong
  • A Simple Exchange
    • Email
« Reply #276 on: June 12, 2008, 05:37:26 PM »
Wish Granted! She becomes virtually comatose, sleeping forever. Luckily, she also becomes somnambulatory, so she can still function (at a job, etc.) while asleep. Unfortunately, because she's always asleep, she doesn't pay any attention to you and your relationship quickly withers. You despair and commit suicide.

I wish to ace my Latin final (the last final I have to take for this year) with no impact on the finals I already took.
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

AfterCrescent

• Honorary Moderator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Here After
« Reply #277 on: June 12, 2008, 05:46:47 PM »
Wish granted. You ace your final, unfortunately since every other grade you've gotten in that class was an F, your teacher accuses you of cheating and you are summarily dismissed from school and become a homeless man on the street, where you later die of gangrene.

I wish cats had opposable thumbs.
The cake is a lie.
The 3.5 Cleric Handbook

Irthos Levethix

• Donkey Kong
  • We're all a little mad here
    • Email
« Reply #278 on: June 12, 2008, 07:13:22 PM »
Wish granted!  Cats quickly become better at most jobs than humans, and slaughter us with kitty-kung-fu.

I wish I get a motorcycle, and nothing physically or mentally bad happens to me because of it.
Run, my pretty little chunks of XP!! - Belkar Bitterleaf

92% Tactician 83% Method Actor 75% Min/Maxer         Thats 250% of Gamer, bitches!

Nox_Noctis

• Hong Kong
  • A Simple Exchange
    • Email
« Reply #279 on: June 12, 2008, 08:06:21 PM »
Wish granted. You ace your final, unfortunately since every other grade you've gotten in that class was an F, your teacher accuses you of cheating and you are summarily dismissed from school and become a homeless man on the street, where you later die of gangrene.
(Thank goodness that actually doesn't make sense since I already got my other grades back, including 98% on the midterm, etc.)

Wish Granted! Your motorcycle slides on a patch of ice, killing dozens (yes, dozens!) of ice-skaters. You suffer no physical or mental harm (even though you should be traumatized by the accidental murder of dozens (yes, dozens!) of ice-skaters) but are arrested. Your financial status suffers when you re-enter the world years later to find yourself incompatible with new technologies.

I wish for fish.
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]