Author Topic: OOC Discussion  (Read 12210 times)

Straw_Man

• Hong Kong
    • Email
Re: OOC Discussion
« Reply #80 on: March 19, 2009, 03:10:15 AM »
You said you'd lead, but didn't say where you were leading to...
Unless you want me to say "Robin began walking in a random direction, and everyone followed him."

Yeah, okay, as long as its not the way we came in  :D Robin's a leader, just not in a ... literal way. Spot, Listen and directions aren't on speaking terms with him  :P
"No, no, don't think, Maya." Ritsuko chided. "We will not gattai the Evas or their pilots.

Such thoughts lead inevitably to transformation sequences."

TheWordSlinger

• Bi-Curious George
  • Nunc est bibendum
    • Email
« Reply #81 on: April 20, 2009, 10:05:47 AM »
Anyone else feel like posting?
Currently playing:
Forte Lulz, Chaotic EVIL Bard bent on world domination;
Canere Potentia, to sing of power.
Aralaxax, Warforged Osteomancer, Machines are my people, I wield bones as other wield swords.
Randall Gray, she's not sexually confused, honest!
Zion "I can make followers, but why bother when people line up for me?"
Currently DMing: Real Men Use Their Hands, World's Largest Dungeon
"If you can pretend to be a half-orc barbarian or a dwarf wizard then you can pretend to be an alpha male."-Ninjarabbit
"The hotel shop only had two decent books, and I'd written both of them."-Douglas Adams
"It's funny how the Earth never opens up and swallows you when you want it to." Xander Harris, Buffy the Vampire Slayer

veekie

• Organ Grinder
  • WARNING: Homing Miko
« Reply #82 on: April 20, 2009, 02:54:10 PM »
Well, I'm around, but I'm not much good without a fixed direction and the party basically has ADHD.
The mind transcends the body.
It's also a little cold because of that.
Please get it a blanket.

I wish I could read your mind,
I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"
-Ibuki Suika, on overkill

To sumbolaion diakoneto moi, basilisk ouranionon.
Epigenentheto, apoleia keraune hos timeis pteirei.
Hekatonkatis kai khiliakis astrapsato.
Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

There is no higher price than 'free'.

"I won't die. I've been ordered not to die."

skydragonknight

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #83 on: April 20, 2009, 03:11:14 PM »
Well, I'm around, but I'm not much good without a fixed direction and the party basically has ADHD.

Well, now direction you have. Let's go get that "gnome". (The quotation marks are there for someone with high Int/Wis to figure out that 2+2 doesn't equal fish. Alex thinks 2+2=fish ;))
It always seems like the barrels around here have something in them.

woodenbandman

• Man in Gorilla Suit
    • Email
« Reply #84 on: May 01, 2009, 11:40:28 AM »
Hey TWS regarding Faerie Mysteries Initiate: Can I swap out one of my feats for it now, or would you prefer that I wait until next level?

TheWordSlinger

• Bi-Curious George
  • Nunc est bibendum
    • Email
« Reply #85 on: May 01, 2009, 02:10:04 PM »
I'd prefer you wait until next level, feel free to use retraining at that point if so desired...
Currently playing:
Forte Lulz, Chaotic EVIL Bard bent on world domination;
Canere Potentia, to sing of power.
Aralaxax, Warforged Osteomancer, Machines are my people, I wield bones as other wield swords.
Randall Gray, she's not sexually confused, honest!
Zion "I can make followers, but why bother when people line up for me?"
Currently DMing: Real Men Use Their Hands, World's Largest Dungeon
"If you can pretend to be a half-orc barbarian or a dwarf wizard then you can pretend to be an alpha male."-Ninjarabbit
"The hotel shop only had two decent books, and I'd written both of them."-Douglas Adams
"It's funny how the Earth never opens up and swallows you when you want it to." Xander Harris, Buffy the Vampire Slayer

dougch

• Domesticated Capuchin Monkey
    • Email
« Reply #86 on: June 10, 2009, 12:29:59 AM »
knowing full well your group is full im just wondering if a wild shape ranger  hocking out spellcasting for one of the cc variants would be a decent build for progression you would allow?

ide probably be goign for a master of many forms thingy or is it to magical in nature?