Author Topic: OOC Chatter  (Read 28428 times)

AlisAtAn

• That monkey with the orange ass cheeks
    • Email
Re: OOC Chatter
« Reply #240 on: July 05, 2008, 07:19:30 AM »
Hrrrm. And I really liked my char, too.
Odin, Feral Shifter Feral Shifter. "Can I drown the dead rat now?"
Loke, Dread Magnate "Me all good and nice. Ask any questions and I`ll kill you twice."

DnD classes is kind of like art. You make lots of stuff that everyone loves but aint no fun to play. This one is like getting a nude pic of Britney Spears when she was hot above your bed.  Anyone can appreciate it. And it works as it should in practise, not just in theory. -Me to Strato regarding his Elemental

Stratovarius

• Hong Kong
  • Player Resource Consortium
    • Player Resource Consortium
    • Email
« Reply #241 on: July 05, 2008, 09:15:49 AM »
Start another game, we can just bring the three of them to that one :P
Arhosa Campaign World - Always Recruiting
Past, Present, and Future
Osteomancy - Rune Magic - Astral Magic
Class and Rule Collection
Player Resource Consortium
That is not dead which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons even death may die

AlisAtAn

• Email
« Reply #242 on: July 05, 2008, 01:08:28 PM »
Yeah. The three stooges could start there own adventuring group. Like a spinoff series.  :lol
Loke, Dread Magnate "Me all good and nice. Ask any questions and I`ll kill you twice."

DnD classes is kind of like art. You make lots of stuff that everyone loves but aint no fun to play. This one is like getting a nude pic of Britney Spears when she was hot above your bed.  Anyone can appreciate it. And it works as it should in practise, not just in theory. -Me to Strato regarding his Elemental

Ieniemienie

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
« Reply #243 on: August 06, 2008, 07:41:23 AM »
I am leaving tomorrow for the USA. I have the utmost faith the other party members can play Hearth Tuon Yot well.
Happy gaming  :)
'DnD is not a game; it is a membership in a tribe that I joined long ago.'

Stupidity should be painful!

AlisAtAn

• Email
« Reply #244 on: August 06, 2008, 07:45:55 PM »
Isnt this thing dead? Dont go poking dead things, Mimimi. You get Strato all fired up with grand ideas of them starting up again. We dont want that now do we?  :nonono

Ieniemienie

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
« Reply #245 on: August 06, 2008, 10:35:50 PM »
Isnt this thing dead? Dont go poking dead things, Mimimi. You get Strato all fired up with grand ideas of them starting up again. We dont want that now do we?  :nonono
ah well, just giving a heads-up ^^

AlisAtAn

• Email
« Reply #246 on: August 06, 2008, 10:50:38 PM »
ah well, just giving a heads-up ^^

Dont be a smartass. The Hypno Toad Thingy sees you.

EDIT: My first hypno pic somehow turned into a cat 2 minutes after I posted it. Strange.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 10:56:58 PM by AlisAtAn »

Ieniemienie

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
« Reply #247 on: August 06, 2008, 10:58:20 PM »

EDIT: My first hypno pic somehow turned into a cat 2 minutes after I posted it. Strange.
Of course it did! It is the amazing Hypno Toad Thingy!!!  :P

AlisAtAn

• Email
« Reply #248 on: August 06, 2008, 10:59:40 PM »
That better not be irony.  :lol