Author Topic: Dalziel (woodenbandman) vs Matrix Moderator(veekie)  (Read 4693 times)

woodenbandman

• Man in Gorilla Suit
    • Email
Re: Dalziel (woodenbandman) vs Matrix Moderator(veekie)
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2008, 09:30:10 PM »
Dalziel teleports away from the moderator, hides and bides his time.

veekie

• Organ Grinder
  • WARNING: Homing Miko
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2008, 01:58:39 PM »
The hammer, following it's last command, sprouts a massive drill, and when it hit the space that Dalziel had vacated, the tip vanished with a tremendous grinding, as Dalziel suddenly found himself face to face with a drill the size of a whale boring through the wake of his teleport. The air around the tip itself spiderwebbed into cracks in reality, it would hold for no more than a second or two.
The mind transcends the body.
It's also a little cold because of that.
Please get it a blanket.

I wish I could read your mind,
I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"
-Ibuki Suika, on overkill

To sumbolaion diakoneto moi, basilisk ouranionon.
Epigenentheto, apoleia keraune hos timeis pteirei.
Hekatonkatis kai khiliakis astrapsato.
Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

There is no higher price than 'free'.

"I won't die. I've been ordered not to die."

woodenbandman

• Man in Gorilla Suit
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2008, 06:37:34 PM »
Dalziel puts the fight aside for a second to fill the void in reality with the spackle of unreality, which is far less dangerous than nothing.
"Stop this madness, you'll destroy the whole world!"

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2008, 11:21:36 AM »
"Point. Adjusting containment field."

The arena walls seemed to close in, now glowing a deep black sheen. A moment later, there was no doubt that it was, indeed falling inwards, the Moderator had altered the arena barrier to implode, crushing walls and everything in it's path, slowly but inexorably. The hammer did not stop, but began emerging from a point just beside the patched area, still boring through space.
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

woodenbandman

• Man in Gorilla Suit
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2008, 11:39:29 AM »
Dalziel approaches the moderator and tries to pry the hammer off of him. Hopefully he can at least prevent his destruction for a little while.

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2008, 01:03:11 PM »
Seeing Dalziel approach, the Moderator detached the grip of the hammer, revealing a smaller scale version for close combat. Swinging, this banned a new hole in the fabric of reality, expanding towards Dalziel.

The barrier continued to implode, there was now hardly enough room for the larger hammer.
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

[spoiler]

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

woodenbandman

• Man in Gorilla Suit
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2008, 05:23:39 PM »
Part of Dalziel's form disintegrates, and he doubles over in pain, but quickly uprights himself as the shadow fills the void. "Ooooooh, that felt quite sssstrange" He seems more amorphous than previously, sliding rather than walking along the floor. He pulls out a blade of shadow and stabs the moderator, and begins to fill him with shadow essence.

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2008, 01:46:13 PM »
"Convert defense to active mode"

The black suit of the Moderator shimmered, and upon contact with the blade, hungrily absorbed the weapon, reaching out with black tendrils along the shadow to consume Dalziel.

The barrier is now a mere thirty feet radius sphere, the larger hammer deconstructs, but not without leaving an expanding hole in reality in the center of the remaining area. It was death in and out.
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

[spoiler]

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

woodenbandman

• Man in Gorilla Suit
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2008, 06:42:59 PM »
Dalziel writhes in agony as more and more of his body is consumed by Bannihilation and subsequently replaced by shadow. He looks toward the matrix moderator, and lurches towards him, expanding to become larger, and glares menacingly at him with his cold, dark gaze. He swings an appendage out at him in a calculating manner, trying to implant the powers of shadow into the moderator.

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2008, 01:19:35 AM »
The Moderator stepped out of his own back, and the clone Moderator grasped the shadowy appendage.

"Banning self"

The clone dissolved in a fizzle of black sparks, and the sparks crept up the shadow appendage, consuming it. Then the hammer swung in while Dalziel was distracted with the suicide bombing clone, intending to send him flying into the expanding hole in reality, now mere inches away.

There was less than 10ft between the inner edge of the barrier and the other edge of the hole in space.
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

[spoiler]

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

woodenbandman

• Man in Gorilla Suit
    • Email
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2008, 10:57:44 PM »
Dalziel realizes what has happened too late, and his entire body is banned from reality. His limbs, however, remain behind in a Wile-E-Coyote fashion, and rejoin together, writhing as if to say "Ouch." Only a few fragments of his brain remain, and these instincts muster enough strength to move away from the hole in reality at tremendous speed, swelling up from the immaculate white floor in a black tidal wave 50 feet high.

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2008, 12:08:47 PM »
"Separation acheived, Firewall raised"

A gleaming plane of nothingness burst from the fracture in reality in the center, neatly bisecting the arena and trapping Dalziel's remains on the other side.

"Separation achieved, FORMAT"

The hemisphere on Dalziel's side disintegrated into black static.
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

[spoiler]

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2008, 12:36:17 AM »
"Reconstruct"

The damage reversed, the fracture in reality sealing itself while the barrier slid back to it's original position.

"Reinitialize entity: Dalziel."
Dalziel reappears, feeling somewhat battered, but otherwise healthy.
"Thank you for participating in combat trials of Moderator MK I. We hope you have enjoyed the experience."
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

[spoiler]

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]