Player             Character

Agita(not submitted)
Tazendra(not submitted)
AlterFrom(not submitted)
Nox_Noctis(not submitted)
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

AlterFrom

• Donkey Kong
  • Super Special Awesome
Re: Team 2
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2008, 06:35:04 PM »
Other T2 members, I don't know if you guys have any PM room left. After some forum-browsing, I think we'll be better off doing our planning through email. Therefore, I need to get your e-mail addresses. Post or email them to me.

mkartmaster (at) gmail (dot) com

I figure I (or one of the others) can post here once we're set up so Prime32 can trim the thread back.
Siggy
[spoiler]TIRED OF TRYING TO MANAGE FILES ACROSS SEVERAL COMPUTERS? GET DROPBOX AND SIMPLIFY THE PROCESS!

xkcd. It Rocks.

Tick, tock, Tick, tock...

FYI: I lose a couple years off my life anytime I see I have a PM.

We're ALL rules lawyers here. The BEST at what we do, too. It's like a Tom Grisham novel in which everybody at the top law firm is a dirty crook, but they all know the rules so well that TECHNICALLY speaking, they aren't breaking them...:eh

[/spoiler]

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2008, 07:13:41 PM »
Other T2 members, I don't know if you guys have any PM room left. After some forum-browsing, I think we'll be better off doing our planning through email. Therefore, I need to get your e-mail addresses. Post or email them to me.

mkartmaster (at) gmail (dot) com

I figure I (or one of the others) can post here once we're set up so Prime32 can trim the thread back.
paul_gelautz@hotmail.com. This is the one I check most frequently (and more importantly, it checks itself).
It's all about vision and making reality conform to your vision. By dropping a fucking house on it.

Agita's Awesome Poster Compilation
Lycanthromancer's Awesome Poster Compilation

Nox_Noctis

• Hong Kong
  • A Simple Exchange
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2008, 05:08:20 AM »
Nox-Noxis@sbcglobal.net

I'm a little busy with my research paper, particularly tonight, but that should let up next week a little bit (if only because the annotated bibliography and prospectus put together look to be longer than the actual paper itself, so the majority of the work should be out of the way).
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Tazendra

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2008, 09:33:28 PM »
tazendrad@gmail.com

Just got back into town this morning, am working on getting the house ready to sell, should be back to posting lightly in the next day or so. I HATE selling my house, its a pain in the butt. I have way too much crap to get rid of and fix. Been living here long enough to accumulate way too much stuff.

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2008, 06:13:13 AM »
tazendrad@gmail.com

Just got back into town this morning, am working on getting the house ready to sell, should be back to posting lightly in the next day or so. I HATE selling my house, its a pain in the butt. I have way too much crap to get rid of and fix. Been living here long enough to accumulate way too much stuff.
You do realise that we have team forums now?
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]