Author Topic: Hiro Nakamura(veekie) vs Sakuya Izayoi(Nick)  (Read 6839 times)

veekie

• Organ Grinder
  • WARNING: Homing Miko
Re: Hiro Nakamura(veekie) vs Sakuya Izayoi(Nick)
« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2008, 01:32:17 PM »
Hiro swung with a wild cut, deflecting dozens of blades, but knives lance into his legs before he could halt time again, stopping the blades in their tracks. Wincing at the pain, Hiro swept at the frozen knives with his sword, knocking them out of the air and trying to see Sakuya through the nearly solid wall of metal.
The mind transcends the body.
It's also a little cold because of that.
Please get it a blanket.

I wish I could read your mind,
I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"
-Ibuki Suika, on overkill

To sumbolaion diakoneto moi, basilisk ouranionon.
Epigenentheto, apoleia keraune hos timeis pteirei.
Hekatonkatis kai khiliakis astrapsato.
Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

There is no higher price than 'free'.

"I won't die. I've been ordered not to die."

Nick

• King Kong
  • Cheese plz?
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2008, 01:36:19 PM »
As if by some force of will, the nearly solid wall of knives begin to rotate around Hiro, their points glinting menacingly.

Sakuya bursts through with knives between her fingers and even held a pair with her lips. Executing unnaturally swift moves, she begins a series of cuts, thrusts and throws at Hiro amidst her unarmed strikes.
"You'll still be living in caves."
"Hell I don't mind that."
[spoiler][/spoiler]
befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2008, 01:39:34 PM »
Unable to move to dodge properly, Hiro parried two and unbalanced, fell forward in an unintentional body slam, adjusting his blade at the last minute to deliver a surprise underhand cut.
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

Nick

• King Kong
  • Cheese plz?
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: December 05, 2008, 01:42:52 PM »
Unable to react in time, or perhaps fatigue is setting in, Sakuya's imperfect dodge lets the blade slice up, nearly splitting her maid uniform into two. Face turning fiery red in an instant, Sakuya delivers an indignant kick into Hiro's face.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 01:45:30 PM by Nick »
[spoiler][/spoiler]
befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #44 on: December 05, 2008, 01:48:03 PM »
Seizing Sakuya's raised foot, Hiro pulled hard even as he teleported before the clock face with the partly undressed maid in tow, attempting to throw her through it. He stops mid throw, eyes wide.
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

[spoiler]

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

Nick

• King Kong
  • Cheese plz?
    • Email
« Reply #45 on: December 05, 2008, 01:55:38 PM »
"KYAAAAA !" screams Sakuya as the her uniform, hanging barely by weakened threads, snaps by the momentum of Hiro's throw and the whipping winds. By sheer reflex ignorant of her tired body, Sakuya kicks Hiro in the face again, forcing him to let go. Riding the momentum of Hiro's throw, Sakuya cruises the flight and stops with a feather's landing right before she falls out of the ring.

Clutching on her otherwise ruined uniform, the furiously blushing maiden glares at Hiro. "You are one sneaky tricky opponent! Fine! Prepare to receive my final blow!"

Waving her free arm (the one not furtively trying to grab and hold onto her uniform), a set of cards teleport before her. Each card a unique design that spins rapidly in the air. One by one, the cards disappear and illusionary images of clocks and knives appear to swarm around her as she mumbles her incantation, her face still piping hot from the embarrassment.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #46 on: December 05, 2008, 02:01:22 PM »
Getting an appreciative eyeful, Hiro's concentration slipped, and with Sakuya between him and the clock face, all the knives she had placed earlier resumed their flight, mid incantation. Hiro picked that moment to blink behind the nearly naked maid, her own knives now had only one place to go, and she couldn't possibly spare the concentration to change all their paths.

Switching to one of her own knives, Hiro stabbed at Sakuya from his prone position, his legs no longer being able to remain standing from the injuries.
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

[spoiler]

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

Nick

• King Kong
  • Cheese plz?
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: December 05, 2008, 02:05:59 PM »
With her concentration broken at the crucial moment by a strange time flux as her magics interfere with Hiro's arena-wide influence, she could only watch herself rewind back in time a few ticks helplessly as Hiro 'kanchos' Sakuya with her own knife. With a yelp of pain, she bursts through the clock face, landing face flat onto the outer ring.

With her eyes full of murder and her face red with fury and embarrassment, Sakuya is defeated.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #48 on: December 05, 2008, 02:11:30 PM »
"Yatta! Wi-"

Noticing the blades Sakuya avoided still streaming at him,

"Opps."

Hiro falls out of the clock face, a moment after Sakuya's escape, the storm of blades ripping the walls apart behind him at an alarming level of destruction. There was probably enough metal in the air to build an aircraft carrier.
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

[spoiler]

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]