Author Topic: The break down of DnD on Youtube  (Read 1694 times)

CustosTheFluffy

• Domesticated Capuchin Monkey
  • Something witty will one day go here....
    • Email
The break down of DnD on Youtube
« on: November 24, 2008, 03:33:38 PM »
I'm not sure if this is the right place but it seemed fitting. Pass it on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwp-lDSN3Qo&feature=related and laugh

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
Re: The break down of DnD on Youtube
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2008, 04:11:28 PM »
Seen them before. Not that funny. :/

Jozan provides plenty more evidence towards "Pelor, the Burning Hate". Also this:
Quote from: Jozan
Don't be a druid. Druids suck.
Riiiiight.

Plugs is probably the right place for this (or Off-Topic Fun).
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

Endarire

• Man in Gorilla Suit
    • Email
Re: The break down of DnD on Youtube
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2008, 07:26:04 PM »
Part 1 was the most interesting.
Hood - My first answer to all your build questions; past, present, and future.

Speaking of which:
Don't even need TO for this.  Any decent Hood build, especially one with Celerity, one-rounds [Azathoth, the most powerful greater deity from d20 Cthulu].
Does it bug anyone else that we've reached the point where characters who can obliterate a greater deity in one round are considered "decent?"