Author Topic: Wish Granted!  (Read 61937 times)

Vinom

• Hong Kong
  • Rejoice, Bad things are about to happen!
    • Email
Re: Wish Granted!
« Reply #360 on: June 07, 2011, 03:08:37 PM »
Wish Granted, how ever in it's time in non-existence it has mutated and fused with the PSP game Patapon, and know only music majors are competent enough to build anything of not.

I wish I had the ability to make people to break out into coriographed dance numbers over what ever is happening in the lives of me and my friends, A la Bolywood.
A player once asked me if there was any way to make a Tarrasque more evil... 3 sessions later he was stoned with D20s as the PC led an exidus out of the path of a Dire Tarrasque of Legendary Wonder.

Quote from:  Sarda the Sage
You're a quick thinker and spiteful, I can respect that. You won't be killed, Bikke

Never trust a smiling laughing chuckling grinning emotionless drunk, you know what Never Trust a DM!

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature

Pulling off Pun-pun in 26 rounds

N00bs, because all gamers have to start somewhere

"Any sufficiently analyzed magic is indistinguishable from Science!"

Remember, Mobs are at least as stupid as their dumbest member.

Kuroimaken

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #361 on: June 07, 2011, 04:18:43 PM »
Wish Granted, how ever in it's time in non-existence it has mutated and fused with the PSP game Patapon, and know only music majors are competent enough to build anything of not.

I wish I had the ability to make people to break out into coriographed dance numbers over what ever is happening in the lives of me and my friends, A la Bolywood.

Wish granted, but with the dark age of Justin Bieber there's nothing decent to dance to.

I wish Heavy Metal not only existed again, but returned in all its glory, with the defiled corpses of nu-metal and emocore bands adorning pikes at town center squares.
Gendou Ikari is basically Gregory House in Kaminashades. This is FACT.

For proof, look here:

http://www.layoutjelly.com/image_27/gendo_ikari/

[SPOILER]
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7
My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Katana of Enlightenment.
Get yours.[/SPOILER]

I HAVE BROKEN THE 69 INTERNETS BARRIER!

ShadowViper

• Bi-Curious George
  • Don't go looking for snakes, you might find them.
« Reply #362 on: June 07, 2011, 09:05:37 PM »
[spoiler]
[spoiler]Minecraft doesn't exist anymore?  ???[/spoiler]
http://brilliantgameologists.com/boards/index.php?topic=2819.msg411030#msg411030

Ah-ha! Thank you, thought something actually happened to the game.[/spoiler]
I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-Kiri rock! I need scissors! 61!

" 'Giving up' kills people. When a person refuses to give up, he earns the right to walk down the road of humanity." - Alucard

RobbyPants

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #363 on: June 08, 2011, 03:40:58 PM »
I wish Heavy Metal not only existed again, but returned in all its glory, with the defiled corpses of nu-metal and emocore bands adorning pikes at town center squares.
Granted.  Sadly, the triumphant return only lasts a few days, until some other schmuck with a wish asks for the return of psychedelic rock, and all the heavy metal bands are impaled on pikes.

I wish I had more cookies.
My balancing 3.5 compendium
Elemental mage test game

Quotes
[spoiler]
Quote from: Cafiend
It is a shame stupidity isn't painful.
Quote from: StormKnight
Totally true.  Historians believe that most past civilizations would have endured for centuries longer if they had successfully determined Batman's alignment.
Quote from: Grand Theft Otto
Why are so many posts on the board the equivalent of " Dear Dr. Crotch, I keep punching myself in the crotch, and my groin hurts... what should I do? How can I make my groin stop hurting?"
Quote from: CryoSilver
I suggest carving "Don't be a dick" into him with a knife.  A dull, rusty knife.  A dull, rusty, bent, flaming knife.
Quote from: Seerow
Fluffy: It's over Steve! I've got the high ground!
Steve: You underestimate my power!
Fluffy: Don't try it, Steve!
Steve: *charges*
Fluffy: *three critical strikes*
Steve: ****
Quote from: claypigeons
I don't even stat out commoners. Commoner = corpse that just isn't a zombie. Yet.
When I think "Old Testament Boots of Peace" I think of a paladin curb-stomping an orc and screaming "Your death brings peace to this land!"
Quote from: Orville_Oaksong
Buy a small country. Or Pelor. Both are good investments.
[/spoiler]

Mixster

• Grape ape
« Reply #364 on: June 08, 2011, 10:23:56 PM »
Wish granted, your tmp folder is now completely full!

I wish that I would be another schmuck with a wish asks for the return of psychedelic rock, and all the heavy metal bands are impaled on pikes.

Is there a Problem, Officer  :D
Monks are pretty much the best designed class ever.

JaronK

Meep Meep - Mixster out

b100d_arrowz

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
    • Email
« Reply #365 on: June 09, 2011, 02:27:09 AM »
Wish granted! The psychedelic rock inspires such rage in the spirits of the heavy metal heads lying around that there is massive bloodletting of anyone who ever though the word psychedelic was a good idea.

I wish that I was the only one who could make wishes
I'm delirious from lack of sleep, but am sustained by the power of the Gatling Gun!

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

RobbyPants

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #366 on: June 09, 2011, 09:47:34 AM »
Granted!  Although, this thread then gets incredibly boring, so the genies decided to start allowing other people to make wishes anyway, but convince you that you are still the only one making wishes.

I wish coffee didn't stain my teeth.
Elemental mage test game

Quotes
[spoiler]
Totally true.  Historians believe that most past civilizations would have endured for centuries longer if they had successfully determined Batman's alignment.
Why are so many posts on the board the equivalent of " Dear Dr. Crotch, I keep punching myself in the crotch, and my groin hurts... what should I do? How can I make my groin stop hurting?"
I suggest carving "Don't be a dick" into him with a knife.  A dull, rusty knife.  A dull, rusty, bent, flaming knife.
I don't even stat out commoners. Commoner = corpse that just isn't a zombie. Yet.
When I think "Old Testament Boots of Peace" I think of a paladin curb-stomping an orc and screaming "Your death brings peace to this land!"
[/spoiler]

Kuroimaken

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #367 on: June 09, 2011, 10:02:30 AM »
Granted!  Although, this thread then gets incredibly boring, so the genies decided to start allowing other people to make wishes anyway, but convince you that you are still the only one making wishes.

I wish coffee didn't stain my teeth.
Wish granted, you lose your teeth!

I wish I could already learn a couple of strikes at kung fu. At this point I've still got 6 stances to learn.

For proof, look here:

[SPOILER]
Final Fantasy 7
Get yours.[/SPOILER]

RobbyPants

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #368 on: June 09, 2011, 12:35:35 PM »
Granted!  You learn through practice, and now you're quite sore.

I wish I could turn invisible and visible at will, along with anything I'm carrying/wearing.
Elemental mage test game

Quotes
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Vinom

• Hong Kong
    • Email
« Reply #369 on: June 12, 2011, 08:31:43 PM »
Granted, how ever, when you do you also become intangible (light has to pass through you some how) and the first time you try it, you fall into the earth, never to escape.

I wish that every with on this thread, save for the wish I'm making in this post, was undone.
A player once asked me if there was any way to make a Tarrasque more evil... 3 sessions later he was stoned with D20s as the PC led an exidus out of the path of a Dire Tarrasque of Legendary Wonder.

You're a quick thinker and spiteful, I can respect that. You won't be killed, Bikke

Never trust a smiling laughing chuckling grinning emotionless drunk, you know what Never Trust a DM!

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature

Mixster

• Grape ape
« Reply #370 on: June 15, 2011, 08:26:39 PM »
Granted, the word with, no longer appears in this thread.

I Wish I could go back and forward in time as it pleased me, without causing any paradoxes.
Monks are pretty much the best designed class ever.

JaronK

Meep Meep - Mixster out

Vinom

• Hong Kong
    • Email
« Reply #371 on: June 17, 2011, 01:16:59 PM »
Wish granted, how ever the ability does not let you move in space, the first time you use the ability, you end up in deep space, or worse, as you are where you left, but the earth has yet to get there/is long gone. http://www.nuklearpower.com/2009/07/24/free-comic-book-day-2009/

I wish I had spelled wish wish in my last wish.

b100d_arrowz

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
    • Email
« Reply #372 on: June 27, 2011, 12:00:23 AM »
I wish I had spelled wish wish in my last wish.
Wish granted! You are given the power to edit text! However you can only change any given word to wish, and then that change is permanent.

I wish for a chicken salad sandwich
I'm delirious from lack of sleep, but am sustained by the power of the Gatling Gun!

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

RobbyPants

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #373 on: July 01, 2011, 04:12:09 PM »
I wish for a chicken salad sandwich
Granted. It's the gross kind with red grapes on it and you're not allowed to pick them off. Yes, I see that as terrible as some of the other consequences on this thread.  :smirk

I wish people would stop putting red grapes (and other fruit) in chicken salad.

What?
Elemental mage test game

Quotes
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Chemus

• Donkey Kong
« Reply #374 on: July 03, 2011, 10:50:43 PM »
Wish granted! All fruit additions are replaced with (non-poisonous) fungus instead. Enjoy your chicken salad with dried mushrooms!

I wish that I hadn't gouged my sword so badly while cleaning the rust off...
*waves hand* This is not the sig you're looking for...
The freely downloadable and searchable 3.5 SRD I prefer (Web)
Camlen, Enniwey

RobbyPants

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #375 on: July 04, 2011, 03:23:36 PM »
I wish that I hadn't gouged my sword so badly while cleaning the rust off...
Granted. You didn't clean it and it's still rusty.

I wish the holiday weekend was longer.
Elemental mage test game

Quotes
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Kuroimaken

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #376 on: July 04, 2011, 05:02:01 PM »
Granted. You are cryogenically frozen for 150 years until July 4th, 2161.

I wish the germs my antibodies are fighting off now could be beaten by me on a one-on-one match.

For proof, look here:

[SPOILER]
Final Fantasy 7
Get yours.[/SPOILER]

Chemus

• Donkey Kong
« Reply #377 on: July 14, 2011, 05:28:43 AM »
Granted! You could defeat each of them individually, but they gang up on you and you're overwhelmed. One of them tea-bags you. At least you presume that's what was touched to your forehead before you passed out.

I wish for truly elite program design and coding skills.
*waves hand* This is not the sig you're looking for...
The freely downloadable and searchable 3.5 SRD I prefer (Web)
Camlen, Enniwey