Author Topic: Wish Granted!  (Read 61941 times)

Mixster

• Grape ape
Re: Wish Granted!
« Reply #280 on: November 08, 2010, 09:58:14 AM »
Wish granted. Those wishes don't grant anything though.

I Wish I hadn't wished my last wish.
Monks are pretty much the best designed class ever.

JaronK

Meep Meep - Mixster out

Zebu

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
« Reply #281 on: November 08, 2010, 01:50:23 PM »
Your wish is granted.  Your most recent wish, namely that your most recent wish didn't happen, didn't happen.  Therefore, you never wished that your wish didn't occur,but neither did you make a wish.  This causes your post cease to exist, creating a black hole in cyberspace that devours the entire forum, plus your pet cat.

I wish I had a pet cat that I wasn't allergic to.

RobbyPants

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #282 on: November 08, 2010, 03:38:03 PM »
Granted.  Your cat has no fur or skin, but it doesn't seem too happy about it.

I wish I was immune to getting sick.
My balancing 3.5 compendium
Elemental mage test game

Quotes
[spoiler]
Quote from: Cafiend
It is a shame stupidity isn't painful.
Quote from: StormKnight
Totally true.  Historians believe that most past civilizations would have endured for centuries longer if they had successfully determined Batman's alignment.
Quote from: Grand Theft Otto
Why are so many posts on the board the equivalent of " Dear Dr. Crotch, I keep punching myself in the crotch, and my groin hurts... what should I do? How can I make my groin stop hurting?"
Quote from: CryoSilver
I suggest carving "Don't be a dick" into him with a knife.  A dull, rusty knife.  A dull, rusty, bent, flaming knife.
Quote from: Seerow
Fluffy: It's over Steve! I've got the high ground!
Steve: You underestimate my power!
Fluffy: Don't try it, Steve!
Steve: *charges*
Fluffy: *three critical strikes*
Steve: ****
Quote from: claypigeons
I don't even stat out commoners. Commoner = corpse that just isn't a zombie. Yet.
When I think "Old Testament Boots of Peace" I think of a paladin curb-stomping an orc and screaming "Your death brings peace to this land!"
Quote from: Orville_Oaksong
Buy a small country. Or Pelor. Both are good investments.
[/spoiler]

Monotremeancer

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
« Reply #283 on: November 19, 2010, 11:04:31 AM »
Wish granted, your immune-system is in such a great shape it takes out every bacteria, virus, fungi and other parasitic entity in your body. Sadly, this also results in the loss of the e. coli which helps you digest your food and you most eat loads of supplements since you can't handle regular food any longer.

I wish I could use "Summon Natures Ally V" (equivalent of a level 10 Druid) as a spell like ability 3 times/day
Who cares for realism when you can be awesome?

konner09

• Email
« Reply #284 on: November 22, 2010, 02:53:36 AM »
Wish granted but your are killed by angry peta petioners calling it animal cruetly

I wish for a blizzard to cancel school tommorow
[spoiler] Every generation has a teen heartthrob made for 16 and Tiger Beet magazine.

You can go back many years and there was a guy named Donny Osmond who probably every male teenager wanted to kick the crap out of. Leif Garrett, David Cassidy, The Mmm Bop kids, Justin timberlake, on and on.

This Bieber kid is just another of many over-hyped kids created? by the music machine geniuses to give them someone to grace the covers of 16 magazine and to get little teen girls excited. Random Youtuber [/spoiler]

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. - edgar allen poe

Mixster

• Grape ape
« Reply #285 on: November 22, 2010, 08:20:00 AM »
The illiterate Genie gets Blizzard to cancel school tomorrow, paying millions of bucks to buy all schools and then cancel them. This has two notable consequences, no one will ever learn to read anything but Wow-lish, and secondly and more importantly, due to financial problems Diablo 3 gets delayed for two months.

I Wish shoes could talk.

JaronK

Meep Meep - Mixster out

Monotremeancer

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
« Reply #286 on: November 22, 2010, 11:03:48 AM »
Wish granted, they do however always whine about the stench they are constant victims of

I wish I would have remembered not to mention Candle Jack just n...

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #287 on: November 22, 2010, 01:22:01 PM »
Wish granted, Candle Jack i
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

RobbyPants

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #288 on: November 23, 2010, 03:21:04 PM »
Great.  Now the thread is dead, because the last poster can't make a wish.

I wish Prime hadn't done that!
Elemental mage test game

Quotes
[spoiler]
Totally true.  Historians believe that most past civilizations would have endured for centuries longer if they had successfully determined Batman's alignment.
Why are so many posts on the board the equivalent of " Dear Dr. Crotch, I keep punching myself in the crotch, and my groin hurts... what should I do? How can I make my groin stop hurting?"
I suggest carving "Don't be a dick" into him with a knife.  A dull, rusty knife.  A dull, rusty, bent, flaming knife.
I don't even stat out commoners. Commoner = corpse that just isn't a zombie. Yet.
When I think "Old Testament Boots of Peace" I think of a paladin curb-stomping an orc and screaming "Your death brings peace to this land!"
[/spoiler]

konner09

• Email
« Reply #289 on: November 23, 2010, 04:03:22 PM »
wish granted this thread is no longer dead

I wish for a pie.
[spoiler] Every generation has a teen heartthrob made for 16 and Tiger Beet magazine.

You can go back many years and there was a guy named Donny Osmond who probably every male teenager wanted to kick the crap out of. Leif Garrett, David Cassidy, The Mmm Bop kids, Justin timberlake, on and on.

This Bieber kid is just another of many over-hyped kids created? by the music machine geniuses to give them someone to grace the covers of 16 magazine and to get little teen girls excited. Random Youtuber [/spoiler]

RobbyPants

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #290 on: November 24, 2010, 09:32:48 AM »
You have your pie.  But now you have to choose whether to have it or eat it, and you'll never be content, always wondering what could have been.

I wish I had better self control with my abuse of BBCodes for emphasis.
Elemental mage test game

Quotes
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Mixster

• Grape ape
« Reply #291 on: November 24, 2010, 10:11:38 AM »
I wish Robbypants remembered to put in his wish.

JaronK

Meep Meep - Mixster out

RobbyPants

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #292 on: November 24, 2010, 11:54:46 AM »
I did.  It even has bright red letters and other random BBCode abuses. :p
Elemental mage test game

Quotes
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Kuroimaken

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #293 on: November 25, 2010, 04:31:20 PM »
Wish granted, though Robbypants' wish wasn't, thus breaking the cycle.

I wish I had a harem of hot girlfriends and lots of money.
Gendou Ikari is basically Gregory House in Kaminashades. This is FACT.

For proof, look here:

http://www.layoutjelly.com/image_27/gendo_ikari/

[SPOILER]
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7
My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Katana of Enlightenment.
Get yours.[/SPOILER]

I HAVE BROKEN THE 69 INTERNETS BARRIER!

Monotremeancer

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
« Reply #294 on: November 25, 2010, 06:19:35 PM »
Wish granted, the excess makes you consider Buddhism however, and within short you find yourself living in Tibet according to the rules of asceticism.

I wish for a really good nights sleep

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #295 on: November 25, 2010, 09:16:43 PM »
I wish for a really good nights sleep
Wish granted. Lancelot of the Lake loses the ability to sleep, and kills you in a blind rage.

I wish for every weapon. (it worked out for Uni-Avocado Soldier)
My work
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

Mixster

• Grape ape
« Reply #296 on: November 26, 2010, 07:43:00 AM »
Wish granted, however they all land on you, creating a nuclear holocaust centered on you.

I wish I had seen Robbypants last wish and found a way to grant it.

JaronK

Meep Meep - Mixster out

konner09

• Email
« Reply #297 on: November 26, 2010, 03:58:14 PM »
Wish granted he is no longer abusing BBC

I wish for a 2k1 Autocker

Monotremeancer

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
« Reply #298 on: December 27, 2010, 12:33:24 PM »
Wish granted, you shoot yourself just above you eye, when you can see properly enough to aim you dog have already eaten all your ammo.

I wish I was the real Santa Claus, the same way as in The Santa Clause.

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #299 on: December 28, 2010, 11:14:46 PM »
I wish I was the real Santa Claus, the same way as in The Santa Clause.
Wish granted. You were the real Santa Claus, until being pushed off a roof by altpersona so he can use the powers of Christmas to conquer BG.

To stop him, I wish for a team of teenagers with attitude.
My work