Author Topic: Wish Granted!  (Read 61945 times)

MyndBulletz

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
  • Omnia Mutantur, Nihil Interit.
Re: Wish Granted!
« Reply #180 on: January 23, 2010, 10:15:56 PM »
Wish Granted. However, now that games are no longer halted, they are never interrupted and you die of starvation since you can't leave the table.

I wish that money grew on trees....
Winning a dispute on the internet is like getting a gold medal at the Special Olympics. Sure you won...but you're still retarded.

Vinom

• Hong Kong
  • Rejoice, Bad things are about to happen!
    • Email
« Reply #181 on: January 24, 2010, 04:21:05 PM »
Wish granted, international commerce collapse because of the worthless state of money, and in the new barter economy, you're traded as a slave.

I wish Dr Suess was never born.
A player once asked me if there was any way to make a Tarrasque more evil... 3 sessions later he was stoned with D20s as the PC led an exidus out of the path of a Dire Tarrasque of Legendary Wonder.

Quote from:  Sarda the Sage
You're a quick thinker and spiteful, I can respect that. You won't be killed, Bikke

Never trust a smiling laughing chuckling grinning emotionless drunk, you know what Never Trust a DM!

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature

Pulling off Pun-pun in 26 rounds

N00bs, because all gamers have to start somewhere

"Any sufficiently analyzed magic is indistinguishable from Science!"

Remember, Mobs are at least as stupid as their dumbest member.

MyndBulletz

« Reply #182 on: January 24, 2010, 04:25:18 PM »
Granted, but without the good doctor's birth children who would have aspired to be doctors become drug dealers instead. One such child would've found the cure for cancer. Congratulations.  :lmao

I wish I had the ability to arrange and rearrange matter as I saw fit.
Winning a dispute on the internet is like getting a gold medal at the Special Olympics. Sure you won...but you're still retarded.

Vinom

• Hong Kong
    • Email
« Reply #183 on: January 24, 2010, 06:29:49 PM »
Granted, its all well and good till you get a head ache... then with a stray thought, you bring your brain out  of existence.
A player once asked me if there was any way to make a Tarrasque more evil... 3 sessions later he was stoned with D20s as the PC led an exidus out of the path of a Dire Tarrasque of Legendary Wonder.

You're a quick thinker and spiteful, I can respect that. You won't be killed, Bikke

Never trust a smiling laughing chuckling grinning emotionless drunk, you know what Never Trust a DM!

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature

something random

• Domesticated Capuchin Monkey
« Reply #184 on: January 24, 2010, 07:43:55 PM »
Vinom you didn't make a wish
Am I the only one who's mind was broken when they realized the implication of the existence of the aberration bloodline.

Vinom

• Hong Kong
    • Email
« Reply #185 on: January 24, 2010, 08:23:08 PM »
I wish I didn't make this wish.

RobbyPants

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #186 on: January 25, 2010, 11:51:12 AM »
I wish I didn't make this wish.
Granted!  Now you have to make another wish because you didn't make that one, and I can't make one until you do. :p
My balancing 3.5 compendium
Elemental mage test game

Quotes
[spoiler]
Quote from: Cafiend
It is a shame stupidity isn't painful.
Quote from: StormKnight
Totally true.  Historians believe that most past civilizations would have endured for centuries longer if they had successfully determined Batman's alignment.
Quote from: Grand Theft Otto
Why are so many posts on the board the equivalent of " Dear Dr. Crotch, I keep punching myself in the crotch, and my groin hurts... what should I do? How can I make my groin stop hurting?"
Quote from: CryoSilver
I suggest carving "Don't be a dick" into him with a knife.  A dull, rusty knife.  A dull, rusty, bent, flaming knife.
Quote from: Seerow
Fluffy: It's over Steve! I've got the high ground!
Steve: You underestimate my power!
Fluffy: Don't try it, Steve!
Steve: *charges*
Fluffy: *three critical strikes*
Steve: ****
Quote from: claypigeons
I don't even stat out commoners. Commoner = corpse that just isn't a zombie. Yet.
Quote from: CryoSilver
When I think "Old Testament Boots of Peace" I think of a paladin curb-stomping an orc and screaming "Your death brings peace to this land!"
Quote from: Orville_Oaksong
Buy a small country. Or Pelor. Both are good investments.
[/spoiler]

Vinom

• Hong Kong
    • Email
« Reply #187 on: January 25, 2010, 04:06:30 PM »
I wish I didn't make that wish.

MyndBulletz

« Reply #188 on: January 25, 2010, 04:31:02 PM »
Granted, and the ensuing reality vortex causes your head to burst in a spray of meaty chunks and bony splinters.

I wish I could afford rent next month...

TheWordSlinger

• Bi-Curious George
  • Nunc est bibendum
    • Email
« Reply #189 on: January 25, 2010, 05:05:04 PM »
Wish granted, after paying your land lord, your apartment/residence burns to the ground. You don't even get your security deposit back.

I wish my homework would appear fully completed to the extent that requires an 'A' on my flashdrive, and that my flashdrive suffers no harm before I can print it.
Currently playing:
Forte Lulz, Chaotic EVIL Bard bent on world domination;
Canere Potentia, to sing of power.
Aralaxax, Warforged Osteomancer, Machines are my people, I wield bones as other wield swords.
Randall Gray, she's not sexually confused, honest!
Zion "I can make followers, but why bother when people line up for me?"
Currently DMing: Real Men Use Their Hands, World's Largest Dungeon
"If you can pretend to be a half-orc barbarian or a dwarf wizard then you can pretend to be an alpha male."-Ninjarabbit
"The hotel shop only had two decent books, and I'd written both of them."-Douglas Adams
"It's funny how the Earth never opens up and swallows you when you want it to." Xander Harris, Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Ruam

• Bi-Curious George
  • First-class monotremancer
    • Email
« Reply #190 on: January 25, 2010, 05:40:43 PM »
Granted, you will even get an award for how well you performed, however the homework is so perfect that everything else you give your teachers will make them disappointed since you will never perform that good again, ever.

I wish I had Assassins Creed 3 right now

Vinom

• Hong Kong
    • Email
« Reply #191 on: January 25, 2010, 05:58:30 PM »
Granted, it's nothing but a few random images and files as the game is still in the development stage.

Amechra

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • Thread Necromancy a Specialty
« Reply #192 on: June 27, 2010, 11:58:40 PM »
You need to make a wish!

I wish Vinom's wish won't be granted.  :D
[spoiler]Fighter: "I can kill a guy in one turn."
Cleric: "I can kill a guy in half a turn."
Wizard: "I can kill a guy before my turn."
Bard: "I can get three idiots to kill guys for me."

On a strange note, would anyone be put out if we had a post about people or events we can spare a thought for, or if its within their creed, a prayer for? Just a random thought, but ... hells I wouldn't have known about either Archangels daughter or Saeomons niece if I didn't happen to be on these threads.
Sounds fine to me.
probably over on "Off-topic".
might want to put a little disclaimer in the first post.

This is the Min/Max board. We should be able to figure out a way to optimize the POWER OF PRAYER(TM) that doesn't involve "Pazuzu, Pazuzu, Pazuzu".
[/spoiler]

My final project for my film independent study course. It could do with a watching and critiquing

MyndBulletz

« Reply #193 on: June 28, 2010, 12:34:37 AM »
Granted! However, in retribution Vinom foils any of your future wishes in a most vile way.

I wish my job were more enjoyable.

veekie

• Organ Grinder
  • WARNING: Homing Miko
« Reply #194 on: June 28, 2010, 01:19:16 AM »
Wish granted, your job is now enjoyable, but you don't get paid at all.

I wish for Candlejack to appear in this thre
The mind transcends the body.
It's also a little cold because of that.
Please get it a blanket.

I wish I could read your mind,
I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"
-Ibuki Suika, on overkill

To sumbolaion diakoneto moi, basilisk ouranionon.
Epigenentheto, apoleia keraune hos timeis pteirei.
Hekatonkatis kai khiliakis astrapsato.
Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

There is no higher price than 'free'.

"I won't die. I've been ordered not to die."

MyndBulletz

« Reply #195 on: June 28, 2010, 01:32:26 AM »
I lol'ed. So it appears you got your wish, and well..."He" is the negative side of it.

I wish my wishes didn't have negative outcomes in this thread.

Sohala

• Hong Kong
  • Hammer Smash Good
    • Email
« Reply #196 on: June 28, 2010, 02:09:11 AM »
Granted, all your wishes outside of this thread, from now on, have negative outcomes.

I wish 4th Edition of Dungeons & Dragons had never been made and that the 3.5 Edition of Dungeons & Dragons was still being supported.
"You think I'm talking about breaking the rules?"
"No I'm just trying to figure out how far you want them bent."
[spoiler]
Characters
Ixen-Elemental Mage Test Game
Torgthen-The Darkening
Eldak-The Neverending Dungeon
Games
Dungeon Delver's Delight
Adventures in Eberron
Town of Terror
Working Progress
[3.5] Mana Mage

Amechra

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • Thread Necromancy a Specialty
« Reply #197 on: June 28, 2010, 02:24:48 AM »
[spoiler]Fighter: "I can kill a guy in one turn."
Cleric: "I can kill a guy in half a turn."
Wizard: "I can kill a guy before my turn."
Bard: "I can get three idiots to kill guys for me."

On a strange note, would anyone be put out if we had a post about people or events we can spare a thought for, or if its within their creed, a prayer for? Just a random thought, but ... hells I wouldn't have known about either Archangels daughter or Saeomons niece if I didn't happen to be on these threads.
Sounds fine to me.
probably over on "Off-topic".
might want to put a little disclaimer in the first post.

This is the Min/Max board. We should be able to figure out a way to optimize the POWER OF PRAYER(TM) that doesn't involve "Pazuzu, Pazuzu, Pazuzu".
[/spoiler]

My final project for my film independent study course. It could do with a watching and critiquing

weenog

• Grape ape
« Reply #198 on: June 28, 2010, 02:55:15 AM »
Granted.  The ability to forget at will preserves the freshness and effect of all the horrors you thought you wanted to know, and really didn't.  Fortunately you can deal with the information, unfortunately this means you can't even take refuge in insanity.

I wish for immunity to regret.
"We managed to make an NPC puke an undead monster."
"That sounds like a victory to me."

Vinom

• Hong Kong
    • Email
« Reply #199 on: June 28, 2010, 02:59:50 AM »
Granted, a full frontal lobodamy has freed you from regret and all other emotions, you are now a flesh-robot.

I wish I didn't have to make a wish after granting one.