Author Topic: Alice (Nick) vs Vile Thought (Emissary666)  (Read 4057 times)

emissary666

• King Kong
    • Email
Alice (Nick) vs Vile Thought (Emissary666)
« on: November 20, 2008, 11:15:32 PM »
There is a silence. No spectators in the stands, no announcer, nothing. But, the ground slowly flakes away, revealing a blood stained rusted metal ground. Walls turn to chain link, the sky turns red, and the sound of an air raid siren fills the air. Two powerful forces were at work. Slowly carnival attractions rise from the ground and the scent of cotton candy fills the air, with the far off sound of children laughing.

Slowly a gaseous form rises from the ground, forming a humanoid shape. It roars with an inhuman fury and readies itself for combat.

[spoiler]
Destined Winner: Vile Thought
1d2=2
Sorry, but rules require invisible castle
[/spoiler]
I make little kids cry
Steady As A Goat
Warning: You may have already been set on fire

Bread does not need a reason

Nick

• King Kong
  • Cheese plz?
    • Email
Re: Alice (Nick) vs Vile Thought (Emissary666)
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2008, 11:39:29 PM »
Alice steps into the arena in a light dance, clutching Teddy close to her as she sings a wordless tune. Her eyes glow an innocent sky blue at this moment.
"You'll still be living in caves."
"Hell I don't mind that."
[spoiler][/spoiler]
befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.

emissary666

• King Kong
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2008, 11:42:29 PM »
Vile Thought slowly walks towards Alice. Each step he takes brings back a memory of being raped, tortured, and everything else Alice suffered. "I'm going to have fun with you" Vile Thought growls as tendrils of smoke reach out for Alice
I make little kids cry
Steady As A Goat

Nick

• King Kong
  • Cheese plz?
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2008, 05:02:46 AM »
Alice's sapphire blue eyes glaze over for merely an instant before a cool amethyst purple replaces the innocent blue light, replaced with a voice heavy with the wisdom of ages.

"Another fool. Deal with it sister."

"My pleasure" comes the reply from Alice's own lips as her eye color changes to fiery ruby red, another voice that could barely contain all the anger and malice accumulated over the ages. Eruptions of blackish dark fire erupt from Alice's location as well as the assailants, Alice appears to grow slightly stronger from the flames. The carnival backdrop begins to warp and shift and laughter turns into screams and moans as the locations turns into desolate winter.

[spoiler]Negative energy Stygian flames, treat them as flamestrike. The desolate winter carnival is as cold as Cania itself, and the screams and moans would disrupt concentration for spellcasting. Alice is not affected.[/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.

emissary666

• King Kong
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2008, 09:18:26 AM »
Vile Thought grows with the malice. He takes another step, this time the tenrils whip out arm bind Alice's arms together. "You do not know the power of hate."
« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 09:28:56 AM by emissary666 »
I make little kids cry
Steady As A Goat

Nick

• King Kong
  • Cheese plz?
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2008, 12:36:04 PM »
Alice's eyes go wide in surprise as she gets caught. Her surprise returns to rage again as she looks eyes at the creature.

"You don't know my hate!"

Roiling dark explosions centered on the duo erupt again in greater fury as the smoky tendrils begin to sizzle around Alice's wrists and energy pulses from the tendrils into Alice..

[spoiler]I assume you can touch ethereal creatures so yeah.[/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]

emissary666

• King Kong
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2008, 05:53:12 PM »
"You're trying to drain my energy?" Vile Thought remarks as the tendrils release Alice before blasting her with a mind crush
I make little kids cry
Steady As A Goat

Nick

• King Kong
  • Cheese plz?
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2008, 12:27:08 AM »
Alice's shattered mind recoils from the psychic blast as a roar of agony issues from her lips. Teddy drops from her grip as it begins to move on its own, growing larger and larger into a nightmarish abomination that resembles a bear more than a bear-derived form that towers over Vile Thought by at least three heads.

The nightmare beast swings its energy-crackling claws at Vile Thought as Alice seemed to be stunned momentarily by the psychic assault.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

emissary666

• King Kong
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2008, 01:21:14 AM »
The claws pass right threw Vile Thought. "You would like one of my team mates. She's into the giant teddies and some such" Vile Thought says, throwing spheres of nothing at Alice
I make little kids cry
Steady As A Goat

Nick

• King Kong
  • Cheese plz?
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2008, 06:28:33 AM »
Teddy blocks the spheres with its body, shielding Alice as the spheres renders parts of its body into nothingness. When the barrage of assaults is over, Teddy draws the environment into itself, rebuilding its body in mere moment. Alice sits on Teddy's shoulders as pillars of dark ice begin to stab up around Vile Thought, impaling it with its mystically sharp freezing tips.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

emissary666

• King Kong
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2008, 09:15:59 AM »
Vile Thought shrugs off the ice and raises his hand, drawing the innocent little girl Alice into primary personality
I make little kids cry
Steady As A Goat

Nick

• King Kong
  • Cheese plz?
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2008, 09:42:39 AM »
"NOOO YOU MUST NOT !!!!" came the panicked response as the ruby red eyes of Alice glaze over and give way to the previous cool amethyst.

"I will deal with you now." came the cool reply as the Carnival loses its chaotic edge, but seems more solid at this point. Teddy loses its nightmarish appearance and turns crystalline in appearance.

The jagged ice pillars that were stabbing into Vile Thought begin to sizzle his form at contact, drawing in energy.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

emissary666

• King Kong
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2008, 05:42:29 PM »
GRAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! Vile Thought shakes in pain before deciding to send out a warning blast. A mind wreaking pulse sweeps through the arena, destroying the giant teddy as its energy flows into Vile Thought
I make little kids cry
Steady As A Goat

Nick

• King Kong
  • Cheese plz?
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2008, 09:25:34 AM »
Alice smiles at Vile Thought's reaction as Teddy shatters without any hint of resistance. As Teddy's energy enters ito Vile Thought, the abomination's mind is assaulted by genuinely happy, innocent and bright memories of Alice's past, replayed repeatedly in every detail.

Another Teddy reforms beside Alice as the icy spikes continue to draw Vile Thoughts energy away.

[spoiler]You're the destined winner, but it ain't going easy :)[/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]

emissary666

• King Kong
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2008, 10:12:58 AM »
Vile Thought sighs, "You make this to easy". From nowhere, Alice's family, friends, pets, loved ones, everything from her happiest moments appear. They slowly approach Alice, climbing up the bear and grabbing Alice, viciously beating her. "Destroy them and lose your memories. Do you really want to forget?" Vile Thought laughs as his smog like form appears next to her.
I make little kids cry
Steady As A Goat

Nick

• King Kong
  • Cheese plz?
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2008, 11:16:57 AM »
Alice gasps in shock and waves her hand, banishing the apparitions easily within this controlled space. Disappearing from view, a mocking laughter echoes the arena, while the frozen spears continue to drain away at Vile Thought's energy.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

emissary666

• King Kong
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2008, 08:36:11 PM »
The moment the apparitions disappear, all of Alice's happy memories disappear. "What did I say?" Vile Thought says, breaking off the icicles and draining their energy.
I make little kids cry
Steady As A Goat

Nick

• King Kong
  • Cheese plz?
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2008, 09:21:25 PM »
Alice remains silent and unseen as the icicles explode before Vile Thought could shatter them, turning the arena into a blizzard scene with countless energy draining shards, constantly piercing and draining at Vile Thought as the pieces go by.

Teddy remains where it was, paws together as if in some sort of prayer.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

emissary666

• King Kong
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2008, 09:24:21 PM »
"I have HAD IT!" Vile Thought shouts as all the shards form a crystalline sphere, which glows red as Vile Thought channels his power through it.
I make little kids cry
Steady As A Goat

Nick

• King Kong
  • Cheese plz?
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2008, 02:35:13 AM »
The shards glow red as they collect more of Vile Thought's energy, hairline cracks begin to appear on most of the countless shards, some crumbling and fading away, absorbed into the ghostly realm.
[spoiler][/spoiler]