Author Topic: Current Games  (Read 33448 times)

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
Re: Current Games
« Reply #140 on: June 08, 2011, 05:29:31 PM »
Because I couldn't think of a better name before we did city building: Dresden Files: Kaffee und Kuchen
GM: Bozwevial
Players:
  • Agita
  • The_Mad_Linguist
  • VennDygrem
  • veekie
Es ist geschehen.
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

dna1

• Hong Kong
  • Im not albino Im just from Alaska
    • Email
« Reply #141 on: July 09, 2011, 08:49:25 PM »
name: Ravenloft 3.5: Bloodmoon legacy
GM: dna1
Players:
  • Merlin
  • Archerd
  • Pyl
  • Open

I am waiting on a reply from the 4th player but I do have 3 def people playing
Slappin ho's like E-Honda

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #142 on: July 10, 2011, 03:52:59 PM »
My work
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

vilenatas

• Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #143 on: August 30, 2011, 01:47:19 AM »
name: Midkemia 3.5-The Temple of Elemental Evil
GM: vilenatas
Players:
LordofBlades
DrHorrible
Mixster
PhaedrusXY
mthor
Flay
Hallack
Shadowviper

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #144 on: August 30, 2011, 09:02:03 AM »
My work

Calchexxis

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
    • Email
« Reply #145 on: August 31, 2011, 02:34:29 AM »
name: Warhammer 40k Rogue Trader: Scion's of the Reach
GM: Calchexxis
Players:

dna1
littha
einherjar
nanshork
konner

All slots are filled and we're ready to go ^_^
"Oh God, I could be bounded in a nutshell
and count myself king of infinite space
were it not that I have bad dreams..."

Hamlet, Act II

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
My work

Mertiya

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
  • Have faith in the gods and in your friends.
    • The Dream-maker's Haven
« Reply #147 on: September 24, 2011, 12:28:08 PM »
Name of Game:  Knight School
GM:  Mertiya
Players: LordMG, Falconsgyre, bauglir, Yin Huang, DonQuixote, jimmosk, jupi, Grahm Zero
"You think you're the puppet-master, but I can see the strings."

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #148 on: September 24, 2011, 01:06:19 PM »
My work

Melblen_Cairn

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #149 on: September 24, 2011, 03:12:51 PM »
Name [D&D 4E FR] Scales of War
DM Melblen_Cairn
Players 4 players from my table-top group, signing up currently here. Likely opening it up to 1 or 2 more BG players soon.
Wisdom has two parts; Having a lot to say and not saying it.

GM for Dawn of Defiance
Eliana Toiba Abijah in Isle Noir: Bad Karma.
Rose Marie Wentworth in The Artifact: Prologue

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
My work

sirpercival

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
« Reply #151 on: September 30, 2011, 01:56:12 PM »
Name: [D&D 3.5] Augury
DM: sirpercival
Players: dna1, DrHorrible, Shiki, CrazyBS, zook1shoe, ImperatorK, PhaedrusXY
Burn all the microfiche!  Firebomb all the 8-tracks!

I'm not just a druid -- I'm a singing, dancing, Broadway druid.

[spoiler]
Quote from: PhaedrusXY
"You... saved me? So I was dismantled? I... thank you, then. I will not incinerate you."

There's only one character concept worth having, and that's the one you've thrown darts at.
[/spoiler]

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #152 on: September 30, 2011, 03:04:07 PM »
My work

dna1

• Hong Kong
  • Im not albino Im just from Alaska
    • Email
« Reply #153 on: October 05, 2011, 01:51:54 AM »
name: [3.5] High Arcana - Imperium
GM: dna1
Players:
  • SirPercival
  • Open
  • Open
  • Open
  • Open
  • Open

Havent decided on players yet but there is a ton of interest. Wont have any trouble filling up.
Slappin ho's like E-Honda

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
My work