Author Topic: Re: [DoW] Sunic_Flames vs Elennsar.  (Read 1286 times)

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
Re: [DoW] Sunic_Flames vs Elennsar.
« on: November 07, 2008, 03:40:27 PM »
Sunic, no-one is going to agree that they are "a cancer". :rolleyes
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

Midnight_v

• Organ Grinder
  • Dulce et decorum est pro alea mori.
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2008, 12:12:14 AM »
If this is between SF and Elennsar everyone else stay out.

Elennsar you accept the DoW and discuss the issue here don't bring it up elsewhere.
Josh... I think Sunic is right but since Elennsar isn't going to respond. I wanted to add this.
I don't understand this type of DOW because here we have this guy with a -31 gamerfu.
Getting complaints about his doche-like behavior, but if he doesn't respond to the DOW
then a simple "I ignore" doesn't stop the issue, he just goes back to doing the same thing...

I guess I dont' understand the duel of wits...
Is there no punishment, involved? MORE -fu for refusing a duel?
\\\"Disentegrate.\\\" \\\"Gust of wind.\\\" \\\"Now Can we PLEASE resume saving the world?\\\"

Psychic Robot

• Bi-Curious George
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2008, 01:11:33 PM »
To be honest, Elennsar, you do come off as very whiny.  This is coming from someone who doesn't hate, someone who hasn't given you negative -fu.  I read through part of that G-fu thread where you managed to piss Meg off.

Really, really whiny.  You should work on your presentation.  For instance, you could say something like:

"As it stands, the G-fu system is nonfunctional because it is far more of a popularity contest than a 'gameology' contest.  Some posts may have a high G-fu because they are knowledgeable about D&D, but it is also possible to get a high G-fu through creating threads and/or getting into circlejerks.  This undermines the intent of the G-fu system.  What do you think should be done about this?"