Author Topic: Re: Obama !  (Read 2342 times)

AndyJames

• Organ Grinder
  • Meep?
Re: Obama !
« on: November 07, 2008, 01:06:50 AM »
Well, let's put it this way: NZ is going to do jackshite. The country is overrunned by lazy dole-bludgers who will vote in the government which gives them the most handouts. I'll leave it at that.

skydragonknight

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2008, 01:35:30 AM »
Well, let's put it this way: NZ is going to do jackshite. The country is overrunned by lazy dole-bludgers who will vote in the government which gives them the most handouts. I'll leave it at that.

The kind that don't care about their children's generation or even 5-10 years from now?
It always seems like the barrels around here have something in them.

AndyJames

• Organ Grinder
  • Meep?
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2008, 03:04:46 AM »
You are one weird hombre with serious reading comprehension issues, X-Codes. I was talking about NZ there, bub.

Oh yeah. And Obama won. Woo-hoo. I really care. I do :yawn
« Last Edit: November 07, 2008, 03:07:06 AM by AndyJames »

AndyJames

• Organ Grinder
  • Meep?
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2008, 03:05:52 AM »
The kind that don't care about their children's generation or even 5-10 years from now?
We'll see where NZ will be in 5-10 years time. I am guessing "begging Asian migrants for handouts like they did in the 90s".

X-Codes

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2008, 03:30:25 AM »
Oh right, I forgot why I wanted to start my post with...

"Ok, then shut up and go bitch about YOUR country somewhere else!"

AndyJames

• Organ Grinder
  • Meep?
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2008, 03:33:04 AM »
Wow! Someone is possessive about this board and about his politics :lmao

AndyJames

• Organ Grinder
  • Meep?
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2008, 03:44:26 AM »
Finally, he reveals what he was actually talking about. Read the post I was replying to, bub.

Seriously, you need to calm down a little, kid. Just because I dislike Obama is no reason for you to go frothing at the mouth stupid. It is most undignified.

j0lt

• Hong Kong
  • Browncoat
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2008, 04:48:22 AM »
Shut up and go bitch about your country somewhere else.
*My* country? How nationalistic of you. So, what is next? Skin colour? Religion? Modes of dress? Sexual orientation?
As much as I would ordinarily disagree with what X-Codes said, all you ever seem to post about is how much NZ sucks.  It's getting a little tiresome.
PbP Games
The Artifact (prologue) as Dr. Henry Loder, Mayan archaeologist

AndyJames

• Organ Grinder
  • Meep?
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2008, 08:15:16 AM »
As much as I would ordinarily disagree with what X-Codes said, all you ever seem to post about is how much NZ sucks.  It's getting a little tiresome.
Then you have a selective memory. I have over 2.2k posts. Less than 50 attacks NZ, most of those in a specific thread which I created so that those who don't want to see it don't have to.

I suggest you stop listening to the bullhorns and start actually seeing for yourself. Better still, come down to NZ and see for yourself. Just be sure to tell me how you get on.

X-Codes

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2008, 08:38:01 AM »
Then you have a selective memory. I have over 2.2k posts. Less than 50 attacks NZ, most of those in a specific thread which I created so that those who don't want to see it don't have to.

I suggest you stop listening to the bullhorns and start actually seeing for yourself. Better still, come down to NZ and see for yourself. Just be sure to tell me how you get on.
Spamming doesn't make you any less of a bitch.  Some would actually argue that the converse is true.

Tshern, Europe hasn't been spending itself into a hole for the past 8 years.  While the plan our government put into motion does eventually end with most of the money returning to the Government, there's a good chance we're going to take some serious losses.  Considering our massive debt, some people are starting to wonder just how much more debt we can absorb before people stop loaning us money and then the US Economy really comes crashing down.

j0lt

• Hong Kong
  • Browncoat
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2008, 09:51:36 AM »

This has nothing to do with memory, this has to do with the only posts of yours that I happen to see.
I'll stop listening to the bullhorn when you stop using it.  As for your other posts, they must be in threads that I don't read, such as most of the D&D 3.x/4e threads.
PbP Games
The Artifact (prologue) as Dr. Henry Loder, Mayan archaeologist