Author Topic: Happy Panda  (Read 1534 times)

Ubernoob

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • Happy Panda
    • Email
Happy Panda
« on: November 03, 2008, 03:02:06 PM »
Can somebody please push me to exactly -13 fu?  It's not only 13 (which is cool), but also a negative which makes the bad luck good.  Please?  I'll post a panda pic when I hit it.
Ubernoob is a happy panda.

Ubernoob

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • Happy Panda
    • Email
Re: Gameology-Fu
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2008, 03:11:01 PM »
WTH?  My thread got deleted...

Meg

• Message Board Extraordinaire
  • Brilliant Gameologist
  • Man in Gorilla Suit
  • Are you rapier than me?
    • Brilliant Gameologists
    • Email
Re: Happy Panda
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2008, 04:30:32 PM »
"Don't go off topic" is one of the 2 rules right now.  Posting in the off-topic forum meant for talk about tv shows and videogames asking people to give random negative points is:
1) Extremely off topic, especially given there are already a couple of places to talk about fu.
2) A clear, undeniable abuse of the fu system.  That is 100% against everything in this thread.  The G-Fu system should be a measure of gameology and as a natural result, the contributions or detractions of the boards.  Asking for negative points is off topic spam AND asking people to completely ignore what the system should be for. People doing it is 100% abusing what the system is for and they all WILL get their ability to use fu shut off for a period of time.

Just if I found out that 5 people got together and all gave a + to each other to bump their own scores- same thing. Neg'ing someone for no reason and bumping someone for no reason is abusing the system, thus gives an inaccurate total, and therefore undermines the system.  Don't do it.
All of my updates are on twitter! 

This is my angry voice.  Text written in red, by me, is  an official moderator "suggestion"

Want to meet me or the other Gameologists?  Check out where we'll be on the Conventions, Meetups and Events board!

Ubernoob

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • Happy Panda
    • Email
Re: Gameology-Fu
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2008, 06:00:52 PM »
The PM function is working.

Ubernoob, you started a PbP. Each thread you start, as mentioned by Meg a page or two back, ups your -fu by 1. Contributing to the forum (by starting a PbP and practicing gameology) will increase your fu. :D
AAAaahh, god damnit!  That was what did it.

*brainfart*

Anybody mind negging me to put me at my number?

AfterCrescent

• Honorary Moderator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Here After
Re: Happy Panda
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2008, 06:08:47 PM »
See above.
The cake is a lie.
Need to play table top? Get your game on at:
Brilliant Gameologists' PbP Forum. Do it, you know you want to.
The 3.5 Cleric Handbook
The 13th Guard - An alternate history campaign idea.
Clerics just wake up one morning and decide they need to kick ass, and it needs to be kicked NOW. ~veekie