Author Topic: Warlock handbook?  (Read 1778 times)

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
Warlock handbook?
« on: October 30, 2008, 07:57:56 PM »
Do we have one? Because I just realised that Divine Metamagic can be applied to eldritch blasts...
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

Fuuga

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
Re: Warlock handbook?
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2008, 08:22:09 PM »
There is one in 339, but I don't remember ever seeing it use divine metamagic in any build. I'm pretty interested in what may come out of this, as soon I'll be starting a new campain as a player (first time in years I'm not the DM) , this may be exactly the  kind of character I want to play.

I doubt I can help much tho, as I'm not a good optimizer, or even close.
Space for sale. Ok ok, not for sale, siggy coming soon.

Omen of Peace

• Hong Kong
  • Wise Madman
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2008, 08:38:02 PM »
Divine Metamagic only applies to divine spells (see the errata). How do you plan to pull it off ?
The Malazan Book of the Fallen, Steven Erikson

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2008, 08:43:41 PM »
Divine Metamagic only applies to divine spells (see the errata). How do you plan to pull it off ?
Errata? Never mind then...
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

InnaBinder

• Grape ape
  • OnnaTable
    • Okay - - Your Turn: Monte Cook's Message Board
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2008, 08:53:14 PM »
Is there a way to get Southern Magician or its ilk to apply to SLA's?
Winning an argument on the internet is like winning in the Special Olympics.  You won, but you're still retarded.

I made a Handbook!?